Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,442 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. (29584 Views)

John Rudeh, Nasarawa Student Declared Missing After Fatal Palliative Stampede / I wish I have enough money to sue my school(NOUN) / "Why We Declared Indefinite Nationwide Strike" - ASUU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by maclatunji: 8:31am On Dec 13, 2017
Sebastine1994:
My nairalanders, I am in serious soup since I fell out with my lecturer. I thought the good days would last. now I am a wanted man by the school authority.

I used to be his favorite student. until we quarreled about money he was owing me.

Few days ago some boys went to his home and butchered him with a knife. although he is still alive but he fingered me for it. as a former cultist myself, I use my influence to protect him. he wasn't under my umbrella anymore and became venerable.

He was stabbed when he came out to see why the generator suddenly turned off. he was bent to repair the generator when somebody stabbed him from behind. what should I do. its my final year.

Go to school with a lawyer. That is what they are paid for. By the way, you have to be in this kind of mess to know cultism is not the way? Go to school face your studies, write examinations, pass, get out.

Our young people refuse to and many have wrecked their lives on campus both male aand female.
Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by Heylius(m): 8:32am On Dec 13, 2017
This is a serious case ...i pray the good Lord hear you cry and vindicate you AMEN!!
Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by aspirebig: 8:32am On Dec 13, 2017
Playing with your life,education and future..

If only you know the better days God has for you in future ...you for no join cult...

What do you guys achieve/enjoy by joining cult...you were "protecting" your lecturer but you need protection now...

I don't know ..
..it amazes me.....

1 Like

Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by dennisworld1(m): 8:32am On Dec 13, 2017
Any word like former cultist. How did u renounce. Turn ur self in cus u know who did the mission
Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by eddieo(m): 8:33am On Dec 13, 2017
Sebastine1994:
My nairalanders, I am in serious soup since I fell out with my lecturer. I thought the good days would last. now I am a wanted man by the school authority.

I used to be his favorite student. until we quarreled about money he was owing me.

Few days ago some boys went to his home and butchered him with a knife. although he is still alive but he fingered me for it. as a former cultist myself, I use my influence to protect him. he wasn't under my umbrella anymore and became venerable.

He was stabbed when he came out to see why the generator suddenly turned off. he was bent to repair the generator when somebody stabbed him from behind. what should I do. its my final year.
Your narrative brands you as huge suspect. Inshort, you are responsible for that act. You have so much details about how the act was executed. You are still a cultist till this time as I type. If not a spoilt system, where will you see a lecturer owing his student money to the extent of picking up a quarrel? I'm sure you have carried out several heinous assignment for that lecturer. What is paining you is that you and your hit men didn't confirm his death before leaving the crime scene. When you've been dealt with he should be shown the way of the system. Better turn yourself in before your pictures grace all pages of newspapers and TV stations. Cultism is evil.

2 Likes

Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by cezarman(m): 8:34am On Dec 13, 2017
Why you let learners do the job? Them nor comfam the falling naw.

Anyway, either you leave the country or turn yourself in. Nor let them pursue you before them catch you oh! Turn yourself in by yourself or leave Naija first smiley
You dey behave like mumu sef, you still carry yourself come NL again.
Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by deco22(m): 8:34am On Dec 13, 2017
SARS go kill you if them find you so just run to your villagefor a year or two and hope this thing blows away and then run out of the country,because I am as sure as a goat is a goat that when SARS catch you,even ur mom won't recognize you and that's if they don't kill you right there sef.

1 Like

Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by Babham(m): 8:34am On Dec 13, 2017
Sebastine1994:

call prof analise keating she handles a lot case like yours...
Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by masks(m): 8:34am On Dec 13, 2017
Turn yourself in..implicate the lecturer and let the LAW take it's course on both of you. As far as I'm concerned both of you are guilty....SAY NO TO CULTISM...shekina!!! Besides if I was among any of the school authority I would have longed caught you....not wise sharing this on platforms like this....I don't have even a single pity feeling for you though.....
Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by deco22(m): 8:35am On Dec 13, 2017
SARS go kill you if them find you so just run to your village for a year or two and hope this thing blows away and then run out of the country,because I am as sure as a goat is a goat that when SARS catch you,even ur mom won't recognize you and that's if they don't kill you right there sef.
Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by BenzEne1(m): 8:35am On Dec 13, 2017
ARTtitude:
Just turn yourself in. Hiding makes you look guilty. They will try to get information from you or turn you in to the police if you don't cooperate. So just give them names. And choose your words carefully. May the force be with you

This would be a golden idea in proper climes.
My broda at Op, if you no get the required financial and connection artillery to fight am run ooo. I hope you can run like Houdini, because if your school tag you as a cultist, every law enforcement officer go wan barb you to reap egunje. Not to talk of jail term.

Not to talk of SARS

1 Like

Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by Ifeanyi4491(m): 8:38am On Dec 13, 2017
clear conscience fears no accusation, but as popuplar retired former cultist guy you are found guilty.
Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by loganx: 8:38am On Dec 13, 2017
Get yourself a good lawyer, else SARS will use you as target practice.
Turn yourself to the police with your lawyer in tow.
Be prepared to meet bail conditions. without evidence, the school cannot deny you graduation and the police cannot detain you without going to court.
I sincerely hope you are Innocent.

1 Like

Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by bettercreature(m): 8:39am On Dec 13, 2017
I went through his post,he seems like a very deadly guy
He once tried to dig a dead body grin grin

Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by SirLakes: 8:40am On Dec 13, 2017
XXLDICK:
Good for you.

You joined cult to oppress people abi?

Happy suffering in advance

You r mean......aswear grin
Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by osazsky(m): 8:41am On Dec 13, 2017
this one na big wahala o.you will definitely be rusticated. wat a waste, u just wasted 4 years of ur life . I trust Nigerian universities. sorry bro .d lord c u tru amen
Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by Abudu2000(m): 8:41am On Dec 13, 2017
Gift101:
Go meet a man of God for prayers first
all this man of God paranoid shit dey make me so annoyed. Why not take the lecturer the said man of God to perform miracle and make the wound disappear?? A woman this paranoid will never be a wife material

1 Like

Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by Olulinks(m): 8:41am On Dec 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are guilty.
You admitted he was vulnerable because he was no more under your protection.

You are guilty of making him vulnerable,
You are guilty of being a cultist.
You are the best bet at catching the culprits considering your insider information.

Well, just pray you don't end up getting lynched.

One more thing,
Start praying you pass your next JAMB after you've been freed from prison.
Inmates can now write Jamb. I just hope he's able to study peacefully in there.
Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by lovelylad: 8:42am On Dec 13, 2017
Karma is real angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by aspirebig: 8:43am On Dec 13, 2017
One bad thing about this is that .....people will still look at you as a cultist even If you renounce your membership and become a pastor tomorrow

Just like a thief. ..even if he doesn't steal again and make money legitimately .....lot of people still doubt him
Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by Nnamdiojukwu: 8:44am On Dec 13, 2017
ARTtitude:
Just turn yourself in. Hiding makes you look guilty. They will try to get information from you or turn you in to the police if you don't cooperate. So just give them names. And choose your words carefully. May the force be with you
Nice advice.
Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by greypencils: 8:45am On Dec 13, 2017
coldsummer:
This is not about you being innocent. You are very deadly peraon and you deserve what is coming to u.

I took time to read your posts on Maitland where you boasted about being able to kill and how your boys can kill for you. It's my prayer you get arrested.
Given how you narrated this lecturers story, I'm sure you did it.
Oh boy! I respect your investigative skills
Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by chukadiho1(m): 8:45am On Dec 13, 2017
what goes around comes around
Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by Nnamdiojukwu: 8:47am On Dec 13, 2017
Abudu2000:
all this man of God paranoid shit dey make me so annoyed. Why not take the lecturer the said man of God to perform miracle and make the wound disappear?? A woman this paranoid will never be a wife material
You are a Muslim,if I speak about mhd now you will pick stones,leave the men of God alone.
Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 13, 2017
coldsummer:
This is not about you being innocent. You are very deadly peraon and you deserve what is coming to u.

I took time to read your posts on Maitland where you boasted about being able to kill and how your boys can kill for you. It's my prayer you get arrested.
Given how you narrated this lecturers story, I'm sure you did it.

Wow
Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by SirLakes: 8:49am On Dec 13, 2017
Babham:
call prof analise keating she handles a lot case like yours...

Your head! You Don watch how to get away with murder tire grin

1 Like

Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by Diamond23(f): 8:56am On Dec 13, 2017
[quote author=nkwuocha post=63236755]Hmmm.If you allow the authority get you,you are gone.O suggest you forget about your wasted years in that school and look for a way to relocate outside Nigeria and start a decent life.You can go to any nearby African countries for a start.Graduates are sitting at home, so Education now in Nigeria is almost a joke.First talk to your parents and let them know what's going on. Then leave this country.Change your life choices.Thank God the man Is alive.
[color=#770077][/color]Simple nd straight forward answer xo far. Although d deed has ben done nd tnk God d lecturer didn't die, he should just vanish frm dz country nd mend his ways. NT all r lucky to be alive nd tell d story nd what makes u think u will cum out alive if u honour der cul.Innocent people no dey come out na u wey dey guilty....Go school nd learn u won't listen na to go carry wahala come home for ur parents.....I just pray ur case won't end wit story dat touches.......REPENT AND SIN NO MORE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by pokipoki: 9:04am On Dec 13, 2017
Sebastine1994:

If what you are saying is true, i think you have three options. First is to turn yourself in, second is to continue to hide like a fugitive and you will eventually be caught and the third is to commit suicide
Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by masks(m): 9:05am On Dec 13, 2017
.op well done for making people waste their comments on this useless post. I don't blame you it's the person who pushed this to front page I blame. I went through all your topics on nairaland and almost all are useless....besides why didn't this news make tabloids and other news platforms? why is it that it's only you, lecturer and the school that was aware until now? rubbish!! I just wasted data on this poo story...
Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by ipobarecriminals: 9:06am On Dec 13, 2017
cowleg:
Run away the university as fast and far your legs can carry you. Forget and forfeit your degree. You life and freedom is more important than any conflict. You being a former cultist something tells me they will hand you over to SARS and you no the implications.

So bros better to forfeit your degree.
Let him surrender himself to the authority,explain his own side .There's no where to run to except him papa name/house address nor dey in the school system.The earlier he surrender himself, the better.Let him confess his sin,they'll punish him not kill him.To all teens/yours, keep away from bad company
Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by ipobarecriminals: 9:09am On Dec 13, 2017
Sebastine1994:

Tell/give us ur school name,department /faculty,the name of the lecturer ur gang stabbed
Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by greypencils: 9:13am On Dec 13, 2017
And your pictures are all over Nairaland. Who does that? Anyone can identify you...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ondo Secondary Schoolgirls Fake Kidnap, Demand Ransom From Mother / Second-class Upper Is Overrated In Nigeria By Deji Yesufu / Nnewi Inches Towards Becoming The New African Tech Hub (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.