Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. (29572 Views)

John Rudeh, Nasarawa Student Declared Missing After Fatal Palliative Stampede / I wish I have enough money to sue my school(NOUN) / "Why We Declared Indefinite Nationwide Strike" - ASUU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 13, 2017
A FORMER CULTIST? "Former"? Errr.... Pleasssssssssssssss. Tell that to the Ostriches. As far as I'm concerned, you are a cultist and a criminal, whether you renounced it or not. I do not care whether you're guilty of the current accusation, but the very fact that cultism is ILLEGAL, and your "former" participation in it, makes you guilty already, and you remain forever guilty, until PUNISHED for your crimes.

We have laws, and there are penalties for breaking them. Only God knows the number of atrocities you must have committed during your cult days, the number of innocent students you must have frustrated, caused tears and sorrow. I declare anyone giving you advice on how to escape punishment a BASTARD.

If stupidity pushed you into cultism, it's none of my business that you were born with suboptimal genes. You must pay. I'm here wondering the number of girls you must have raped. Your bastard lecturer is equally culpable for seeking 'protection' under your umbrella, promoting, aiding and abetting cultism. He's just as guilty as you, or even much more.

You must face the wrath of the law. There can be no repentance or forgiveness without punishment! The state is not a religion, neither is it God, nor your daddy.

Bad luck to you. I really hope you get to face the music. Stop running away from the consequences of YOUR OWN choices and actions.

2 Likes

Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by greypencils: 9:13am On Dec 13, 2017
And you put your pictures all over nairaland. Who does that? Everyone can identify you na

Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by Abee79(m): 9:15am On Dec 13, 2017
Sebastine1994:
My nairalanders, I am in serious soup since I fell out with my lecturer. I thought the good days would last. now I am a wanted man by the school authority.

I used to be his favorite student. until we quarreled about money he was owing me.

Few days ago some boys went to his home and butchered him with a knife. although he is still alive but he fingered me for it. as a former cultist myself, I use my influence to protect him. he wasn't under my umbrella anymore and became venerable.

He was stabbed when he came out to see why the generator suddenly turned off. he was bent to repair the generator when somebody stabbed him from behind. what should I do. its my final year.

1 Like

Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by adabsmith(m): 9:19am On Dec 13, 2017
Desyner:
If you are innocent go see a strong Man of God and let him pray for you then turn yourself in.

We now know you are the wanted guy in a sch where a lecturer was stabbed. It is a matter of time befnre you colleagues who are on NL decode your Identity.
I dislike Nigerians for one thing, we always put misfortunes on God. NO, the way he narrated the story was enough for any sane person to know it was his guys that did it. Though it might be without his consent but yes
Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by Babham(m): 9:21am On Dec 13, 2017
SirLakes:

Your head! You Don watch how to get away with murder tire grin
still waiting for episode 9
Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by adabsmith(m): 9:22am On Dec 13, 2017
Heylius:
This is a serious case ...i pray the good Lord hear you cry and vindicate you AMEN!!
Damn it... don’t ever put God to matters like this
Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by SirLakes: 9:23am On Dec 13, 2017
Babham:
still waiting for episode 9

Same here grin
Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by OhiOfIhima: 9:28am On Dec 13, 2017
coldsummer:
This is not about you being innocent. You are very deadly peraon and you deserve what is coming to u.

I took time to read your posts on Maitland where you boasted about being able to kill and how your boys can kill for you. It's my prayer you get arrested.
Given how you narrated this lecturers story, I'm sure you did it.
Hmmmmm! Internet doesnt forget, this information above is enough to sway him up... because a cultist who is boost of killing a sitting governor not even by himself but his errant boys meaning he must have done a lot of atrocities. I dont see how he will escape dis because if probably he is a renowned cultist, what of his past. d only way out is to forget his so called degree n run out of this country unless his stories will not be good to hear after he might have turn in...
Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by Oponel1962: 9:29am On Dec 13, 2017
Guilty as charged. A clear mind fears no accusations. If you are really innocent you would have reported immediately you hear that you have been declared wanted. Carry your Cross. The gain of being a cultist. By the way Why were you protecting the man and from what?
Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by engrkaz(m): 9:30am On Dec 13, 2017
May Korofo JakuJaku Odin and Grandpa see u thru.
U remember this Egede song?

U never reach to bam o, U wan go fall ur lecturer..

U don lose guard.... Study well for ur next jamb, get familiar with CBT... Choose one of the new Federal Universities approved by mai daura as their cut off no go too high n confra activities no go too dey..

2 Likes

Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 13, 2017
coldsummer:
This is not about you being innocent. You are very deadly peraon and you deserve what is coming to u.

I took time to read your posts on Maitland where you boasted about being able to kill and how your boys can kill for you. It's my prayer you get arrested.
Given how you narrated this lecturers story, I'm sure you did it.

Samurai... treat thy fvck-up by thyself... after seeing dis. You deserve no mercy from '707'. I'm out! sad
Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by 9jaBloke: 9:46am On Dec 13, 2017
Sebastine1994:

How did you get vivid details of the attack?

Two things are involved here; your admission & your name.

As a very practical person, I unequivocally state that your admission is gone. So focus on clearing your name if indeed you are innocent.

The first thing you should do is to confide in a family member, preferably your father. Then go to a police station, make a statement and turn yourself in.

Ensure that you say the whole truth about your previous cult activities and your relationship with the lecturer. Be very careful with your narrative. Anything you did not witness, say 'you learnt or you heard from (state your source). The way you described the incident at the lecturer's house is self-incriminating.

Only the truth will give you a fighting chance right now. So come totally clean so you don't contradict yourself if cross-examined.

Attempted murder carries a minimum sentence of 10 years imprisonment.

2 Likes

Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by donqx: 9:58am On Dec 13, 2017
good for you
Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by ShinnBet: 9:58am On Dec 13, 2017
What exactly is the point of this cult rubbish?
Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by Simpledude0847(m): 9:59am On Dec 13, 2017
Sebastine1994:
My nairalanders, I am in serious soup since I fell out with my lecturer. I thought the good days would last. now I am a wanted man by the school authority.

I used to be his favorite student. until we quarreled about money he was owing me.

Few days ago some boys went to his home and butchered him with a knife. although he is still alive but he fingered me for it. as a former cultist myself, I use my influence to protect him. he wasn't under my umbrella anymore and became venerable.

He was stabbed when he came out to see why the generator suddenly turned off. he was bent to repair the generator when somebody stabbed him from behind. what should I do. its my final year.
Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by ShinnBet: 10:02am On Dec 13, 2017
9jaBloke:

How did you get vivid details of the attack?

Two things are involved here; your admission & your name.

As a very practical person, I unequivocally state that your admission is gone. So focus on clearing your name if indeed you are innocent.

The first thing you should do is to confide in a family member, preferably your father. Then go to a police station, make a statement and turn yourself in.

Ensure that you say the whole truth about your previous cult activities and your relationship with the lecturer. Be very careful with your narrative. Anything you did not witness, say 'you learnt or you heard from (state your source). The way you described the incident at the lecturer's house is self-incriminating.

Only the truth will give you a fighting chance right now. So come totally clean so you don't contradict yourself if cross-examined.

Attempted murder carries a minimum sentence of 10 years imprisonment. I

The lecturer survived the attack and was able to identify him as the culprit.
The OP knows this. Any attempt by him to surrender himself will only lead to his arrest, prosecution and conviction.

He just came here to test his lies

1 Like

Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by etenyong(m): 10:04am On Dec 13, 2017
Even this post can be use as an evident against you. There are many from the school who are aware of the story and will surely give out this info said by you of being a cultist before and other dealing with the victim. You knowing when and how he was stab and all ur past dealing with him show that you have much details about him.
Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by makavelli47(m): 10:04am On Dec 13, 2017
former cultist huh, NEMESIS have finally gotten hold of u in ur final year. ENJOY!!
Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by obowunmi(m): 10:12am On Dec 13, 2017
Sebastine1994:

Leave the country.
Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by Diso60090(m): 10:18am On Dec 13, 2017
Sebastine1994:

before i say anything which colour you be e get why?
Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by Sebastine1994(m): 10:20am On Dec 13, 2017
obowunmi:

Leave the country.
where do I go to
Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by Gift101(m): 10:28am On Dec 13, 2017
Abudu2000:
all this man of God paranoid shit dey make me so annoyed. Why not take the lecturer the said man of God to perform miracle and make the wound disappear?? A woman this paranoid will never be a wife material

I rather take you to the man of God for him to pray for "Sense to fall" on you.
Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by fxjohn2: 10:30am On Dec 13, 2017
What stupid question is this hitman asking? Dont u know how this goes. U better run i say it again run again run! It is obvious u have skeletons in ur cupboard
Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by OldBeer: 10:30am On Dec 13, 2017
Sebastine1994:

where do I go to
Chidi Okafor, I hope sars catches you.
It is the only thing you deserve.
Murderer.

1 Like

Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by Desyner: 10:32am On Dec 13, 2017
adabsmith:

I dislike Nigerians for one thing, we always put misfortunes on God. NO, the way he narrated the story was enough for any sane person to know it was his guys that did it. Though it might be without his consent but yes
I didn't put any misfortune on God. I only advised him so he doesn't end up being roped in for something he knows nothing about ?
Prevention is better than cure sir.
Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by daviesmania(m): 10:32am On Dec 13, 2017
Sebastine1994:

hey! guy no even try say u won turn urself in ooo. believe me police go use u shine.
buh come to think of it, u only blend three years ago, how come ur an ex today?
(2) who were present when u renounce cultism.? was the commissioner of police there? if no, pls think again.

1 Like

Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by OmniSparrow: 10:34am On Dec 13, 2017
Former cultist? Una no go kill person with laugh.
Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by judlice84: 10:41am On Dec 13, 2017
Karma is a biatch grin tongue
All those people you killed and molested,their blood is on you now.
No where to run or hide.
When you went to school to join cultism,what do you expect?
You will never go without being punished,that I assure you
It is pay back time,deal with it!!!
Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by judlice84: 10:47am On Dec 13, 2017
God bless you bro for this
femidejulius:
Karma! Nemesis! Àtubọ̀tán!

Those 3 names above has caught up with you.
Of course you are innocent but then the bad things you have done in your past has finally found a way to caught up with you.

If you continue to hide, you will eventually be caught. If you turn yourself in, you will suffer from security agencies. Either way, your education in that institution is over! No matter what you do or say, a lot already believe you attack that lecturer.

You didn't ask for our advice when you were busy 'forming big boy' in school terrorising everyone. Now you want advice. Anyway, the only thing that can save you is to find out those who attack the lecturer and then give yourself up and tell the authorities who exactly attacked the lecturer.

To all cultists out there, may nemesis catch up with you too soon. Nemesis is real.

1 Like

Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by Sterope(f): 10:48am On Dec 13, 2017
Speak to a lawyer
Sebastine1994:

Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by Belafonte(m): 10:54am On Dec 13, 2017
Turn yourself in with a lawyer in tow.
Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by Abudu2000(m): 10:56am On Dec 13, 2017
Gift101:

I rather take you to the man of God for him to pray for "Sense to fall" on you.
okay then. afterwards I pay my tithe ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do Not Study A Course Just Because You Like It. / Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers / B.sc In Biochemistry & Masters In Pharmacy Can They Go Together?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.