Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Should I Go Back For My Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go Back For My Ex? (554 Views)

Should I Go For Marriage Or Career? / See What My Ex-girlfriend Served Me For Breakfast - Photos / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Go Back For My Ex? by BossNation(m): 1:19am On Dec 13, 2017
hello romancelanders there is this girl I broke up with a year ago because:
she was too demanding like asking for gadgets, chilling in the best restaurants and her mentality is like every underdressed girls boyfriend is not responsible and poor
She Has lot of male friends and claiming those bestie ish
she detest almost all of my friends both male and female
I can call 90% of her friends fuckgals
And she wants only her decision to be respected
I have lot of feelings for her but the thing is
we broke up in a crazy manner like she was
ranting and abusing then on WhatsApp.
and we don't even talk since then so last week I went to see
someone in her hood and she actually greeted
me wella so I told my hommie I still love this
babe and unbelievably he sent me her contact
Am confused everyone
should I go for her or let her be?
Re: Should I Go Back For My Ex? by tripplephi: 1:26am On Dec 13, 2017
Well, you are your own problem BOSS.

the signs of her bad n controlling character are there but YOU MISS it because you have not met better girls... well... You should go back for her since you have time to waste and you are not really looking at marriage or the kind of kids you may eventually have.

Do you have standards... I mean the vision of the kind of lady you want in your life... is she the perfect description? or you are just missing your chance to get laid with her.

Pls get books on relationship and have a healthy matured mindset to real serious relationship.

Do not start what u might regret.... You may not take this my comment seriously but time will tell.

BossNation:
hello romancelanders there is this girl I broke up with a year ago because:
she was too demanding like asking for gadgets, chilling in the best restaurants and her mentality is like every underdressed girls boyfriend is not responsible and poor
She Has lot of male friends and claiming those bestie ish
she detest almost all of my friends both male and female
I can call 90% of her friends fuckgals
And she wants only her decision to be respected
I have lot of feelings for her but the thing is
we broke up in a crazy manner like she was
ranting and abusing then on WhatsApp.
and we don't even talk since then so last week I went to see
someone in her hood and she actually greeted
me wella so I told my hommie I still love this
babe and unbelievably he sent me her contact
Am confused everyone
should I go for her or let her be?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go Back For My Ex? by BossNation(m): 1:32am On Dec 13, 2017
tripplephi:
Well, you are your own problem BOSS.

the signs of her bad n controlling character are there but YOU MISS it because you have not met better girls... well... You should go back for her since you have time to waste and you are not really looking at marriage or the kind of kids you may eventually have.

Do you have standards... I mean the vision of the kind of lady you want in your life... is she the perfect description? or you are just missing your chance to get laid with her.

Pls get books on relationship and have a healthy matured mindset to real serious relationship.

Do not start what u might regret.... You may not take this my comment seriously but time will tell.

Thanks bro
Re: Should I Go Back For My Ex? by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 13, 2017
The issue is not you going back to your ex, its you being the side nigga cos am quite sire within that one year she had a new boyfriend. Better respect yourself before she plays with your emotions this time cos that is what she will do. I don't think such lady will stay single waiting for you for a whole year, it doesn't work like that.
Re: Should I Go Back For My Ex? by IAMSASHY(f): 8:28am On Dec 13, 2017
undecided Al dose qualities u mentioned is bad enough 2 get rid of Wateva feelings u hv 4 her, d first tin any Gud woman owes her man is respect.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Which One Is Better / I Want An Asian Wife! / Double Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.