Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,461 members, 7,836,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter (14290 Views)

9th NASS: APC May Regret Imposing Lawan As Senate President – Group / OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory / 2023: Igbo May Lose A Second Time – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by diadem10: 12:28pm On Dec 15, 2017
shallysgirl:

Ntoor,we will stay here with you and own lagos.You can only cry.
Hypocrite.When you were making mockery of the Biafra agitation a short while ago nko?Even going as far as opening threads grin
The agitation has been 'quenched',we are in nigeria with you.
You have no right to determine where any igboman chooses to live.
Lagos belongs to every nigerian,just like Abuja.
Now bite that. tongue

Lol. You're slaving away in Lagos while we have Yoruba governor dictating your affairs for you.

Where's Ambode? He should tell me the next Ibo market to be demolished in Lagos.
Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by shallysgirl: 12:29pm On Dec 15, 2017
diadem10:

Lol.

Real seaport? Where would the seaport be sited? In your landlocked region? Lol. Those ones who have sea have seaports including the SS, you can stop dreaming already.

And didn't Stella Odua already upgraded your Enugu airport to international standard? Lol.. Bunch of thieves crying over their miseries, we're not the cause of your miseries!
You are the ones in miseries,you were the ones who created this thread.
Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by shallysgirl: 12:30pm On Dec 15, 2017
diadem10:

Look here, Lagos is no more the capital of Nigeria, so you can leave now! Funny enough is Nigeria needed Lagos than Lagos needed Nigeria. Or didn't you know that Lagos seaport was built by the british before the amalgamation of Nigeria? Years before Lagos was amalgamated with the South?

Why did you think Ibos are often the ones asked to leave? Are Ibos the only ones in Lagos? Your answer to these questions tells the whole story.
Do your worst,push us out.
You can only protest online.Ntoor tongue
Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by diadem10: 12:31pm On Dec 15, 2017
shallysgirl:

You are the ones in miseries,you were the ones who created this thread.

I won't even join words with a dumb bimbo as yourself. Go play with sand.
Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by shallysgirl: 12:31pm On Dec 15, 2017
diadem10:

At least you know this. The problem of you Ibos is your lack of decorum. You're too loud and condescending. You are not the only tribe in Lagos!
The guy you responded to isnt igbo.
Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by shallysgirl: 12:33pm On Dec 15, 2017
diadem10:

Lmao.. You can live and at the same time see whatever you invoke on your heads. Lol..

We're really waiting for the time Nigeria will break.
So you now want the 'breakage' of Nigeria? grin grin grin grin
Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by diadem10: 12:37pm On Dec 15, 2017
shallysgirl:

So you now want the 'breakage' of Nigeria? grin grin grin grin

Yoruba has always wanted to secede if not for your dumb one Nigeria ZIk that was against secession clause in our constitution..

The thing is we dictate our pace by ourselves, not Ibos because it was Ibo that dragged us into one Nigeria.
Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by shallysgirl: 12:37pm On Dec 15, 2017
diadem10:

What's this rubbish? Lol.

How are we supposed to support your secession when all your political leaders, especially Ekweremadyu, the senate VP was against it?

You're really crazy and you don't know it.
You didnt need to be igbo support the Biafra agitation.
The fact that you you wanted igbos out of lagos was enough reason to support it,but you were too 'sofistiated'to know that.

3 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by diadem10: 12:39pm On Dec 15, 2017
shallysgirl:

You didnt need to be igbo support the Biafra agitation.
The fact that you you wanted igbos out of lagos was enough reason to support it,but you were too 'sofistiated'to know that.

Can you read what you posted? Lol.

You're so dumb! May God never allow me have this as a daughter!
Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by shallysgirl: 12:39pm On Dec 15, 2017
diadem10:

This one is no more Ibo? Lol.

The rate at which Ibo denounce their tribe is funny yet would scream blue murder when we thrash the same tribe. Lol

And you have the nerves to say without the SW votes, Gej would have won in 2011? The same SW region which Gej swooped except Osun? Lol.

Even Gej regretted over his dependence on the Ibos and the reason why he was constantly visiting the SW for several months to make stupid promises before the Election, even Fashola wasn't happy with the way Jonathan was disrupting traffic flows with his stupid visitation because we never asked him to. Lol.

Igbophobic tribalist.Well the man you quoted is a northerner.
Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by shallysgirl: 12:41pm On Dec 15, 2017
diadem10:

As if it wasn't Clifford Orji that brought ritualism to Yorubaland. Moreover, most of the people that patronises these ritualists are the Ibos.. That's why we want you out of here!
We are going nowhere.yorubas are known skullminners

2 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Sprumbabafather: 12:41pm On Dec 15, 2017
diadem10:

Yoruba has always wanted to secede if not for your dumb one Nigeria ZIk that was against secession clause in our constitution..

The thing is we dictate our pace by ourselves, not Ibos because it was Ibo that dragged us into one Nigeria.

We may have to wait till 2099 before Yoruba secession goes into motion. Meanwhile allow the other tribes to enjoy Nigeria and stop polluting the whole space with noise.

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by diadem10: 12:43pm On Dec 15, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

We may have to wait till 2099 before Yoruba secession goes into motion. Meanwhile allow the other tribes to enjoy Nigeria and stop polluting the whole space with noise.

Of course! As long as we have Ibos as nonentity in the country, we're good! Even the Ijaws are above Ibos on the lather.
Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by shallysgirl: 12:44pm On Dec 15, 2017
diadem10:

Your business because our media are exposing it over here whereas Ibo medias cover them up in the SE?

Was it not the same SE where we heard about Evans being arrested once for arm robbery but was released without any Ibo media picking it up until he was exposed here in Lagos?

Anyway, we want you weasels out of here, back to your redmud!
We are igbos and we are nigerian,we go no where. tongue
Now go and meditate on that.

2 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Sprumbabafather: 12:50pm On Dec 15, 2017
diadem10:

Of course! As long as we have Ibos as nonentity in the country, we're good! Even the Ijaws are above Ibos on the lather.

Continue to foam in the mouth like all your brothers. Your ancestral compound will soon be bought by an Ibo and you have to inform your grandchildren to collect it back after 99 years grin

2 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by diadem10: 12:53pm On Dec 15, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

Continue to foam in the mouth like all your brothers. Your ancestral compound will soon be bought by an Ibo and you have to inform your grandchildren to collect it back after 99 years grin

Lol. You mean all those Yoghurt and Gala sellers? Continue to delude yourself! We know how that Ibo entrepreneurs thread panned out. Lol.
Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by shallysgirl: 12:58pm On Dec 15, 2017
Albion05:
Guy you are the real dummy here. The moniker just corrected you and gave you facts you are here talking rubbish. You must be a toddler ranting on the internet. If you understand the political structure in this country you won't be making noise about this SW of a thing. Every region has its own importance. Because of the number of states the North has, they are the real game changer in an election in Nigeria. You can't rule them out. Wether APC or PDP any party that the north has presidential candidate will always pull through. You have to talk about alliance with region so that after a particular region finishes, they can decide to support your own candidate from the region for equity, fairness and balance. Moreover this is a party affair not in Nigeria Constitution. North alone has 19 states, how many does South have?. Minus the 6 states which the SW have from that of Southern region. How many remain. The south east have been clamouring for additional state to equal with other region and if they get that additional state, is going to alter the political structure and Favour them in terms of states they control there by increasing their number in the National Assembly representation. Bury this your argument and find something better doing.
The guy is a bloody dunce.Education these days eenh?
Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by shallysgirl: 1:02pm On Dec 15, 2017
diadem10:

Lol. You're slaving away in Lagos while we have Yoruba governor dictating your affairs for you.

Where's Ambode? He should tell me the next Ibo market to be demolished in Lagos.
Whether slaving or not,lagos remains my home.
Keep demolishing markets. tongue
After all the demolition,you are still the one crying grin grin
Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Max24: 1:04pm On Dec 15, 2017
UfuomaUN:

Yoruba helped Jonathan grin

All this illiterate keyboard warriors are becoming something else
Yorubas not only helped Jonathan , they installed him President. Of course, the same Yoruba ensured his removal in 2015. Fact.
Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by shallysgirl: 1:06pm On Dec 15, 2017
diadem10:

Ok,then,stop disturbing us.
When the yorubas decide its time for nigeria to break,it will break,and we will all be happy. grin grin grin
Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by diadem10: 1:11pm On Dec 15, 2017
shallysgirl:

Ok,then,stop disturbing us.
When the yorubas decide its time for nigeria to break,it will break,and we will all be happy. grin grin grin

Are you sure your political leaders are for it because as far as I'm concerned, Ibo political leaders have always been against secession from time memorial, even today.. Yet it's those street urchins on the streets of Aba that think they can decide for Nigerians.. Lol.
Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by shallysgirl: 1:12pm On Dec 15, 2017
diadem10:

Can you read what you posted? Lol.

You're so dumb! May God never allow me have this as a daughter!
You are lousy,totally aggressive and abusive.
Trademark of your tribe and religion.
You cant have a daughter like me.
Your education and reasoning is questionable

2 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Sprumbabafather: 1:12pm On Dec 15, 2017
diadem10:

Lol. You mean all those Yoghurt and Gala sellers? Continue to delude yourself! We know how that Ibo entrepreneurs thread panned out. Lol.

Your people should learn to allow people live and do business wherever they want to. If you want one Nigeria, you must up your game and compete. You cannot want others to show you respect in a competitive capitalist economy. Hide your fear and compete. Stop opening rubbbbbish threads.

2 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by UfuomaUN(m): 1:13pm On Dec 15, 2017
Max24:

Yorubas not only helped Jonathan , they installed him President. Of course, the same Yoruba ensured his removal in 2015. Fact.

lol! I don't blame you Sha! I think it's a cultural thing among the Yoruba people. "Always we! we! we!! If not us....we"re are this and that!

I just have to look the other way! Who argues with a narcissist
Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by diadem10: 1:15pm On Dec 15, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

Your people should learn to allow people live and do business wherever they want to. If you want one Nigeria, you must up your game and compete. You cannot want others to show you respect in a competitive capitalist economy. Hide your fear and compete. Stop opening rubbbbbish threads.

Who's opening rubbish threads? How many times have you called your brothers that do the same to order? Lol.

Look here, if you like, make you put fire for head, I go help you quench am.. That's how I roll. You can't say rubbish about my tribe and expect me to smile at you. Yeye dey smell.
Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Sprumbabafather: 1:16pm On Dec 15, 2017
diadem10:

Are you sure your political leaders are for it because as far as I'm concerned, Ibo political leaders have always been against secession from time memorial, even today.. Yet it's those street urchins on the streets of Aba that think they can decide for Nigerians.. Lol.

Yorubas said they are miracle workers who decide what will happen and what will not. You can convince the igbo elite to agree with you to break the country. We will all be happy and even thank you for your help.

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by diadem10: 1:16pm On Dec 15, 2017
shallysgirl:
You are lousy,totally aggressive and abusive. Trademark of your tribe and religion. You cant have a daughter like me. Your education and reasoning is questionable
Of course, I can't have a dumb daughter as yourself! Go play with sand.
Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Sprumbabafather: 1:17pm On Dec 15, 2017
diadem10:

Who's opening rubbish threads? How many times have you called your brothers that do the same to order? Lol.

Look here, if you fire for head, I go help you quench am.. That's how I roll. You can't say rubbish about my tribe and expect me to smile at you. Yeye dey smell.

Who opened this rubbish thread to wail like a hungry untrained child? grin

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by diadem10: 1:19pm On Dec 15, 2017
UfuomaUN:

lol! I don't blame you Sha! I think it's a cultural thing among the Yoruba people. "Always we! we! we!! If not us....we"re are this and that!

I just have to look the other way! Who argues with a narcissist

Says someone from the tribe that always play the victim after causing mayhem everywhere. Aka "we the developers" lol.
Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by diadem10: 1:21pm On Dec 15, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

Yorubas said they are miracle workers who decide what will happen and what will not. You can convince the igbo elite to agree with you to break the country. We will all be happy and even thank you for your help.

Lmao. If Ibos couldn't convince their political leaders, is it the Yoruba that would?

You're crazy and you don't know it.
Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by diadem10: 1:23pm On Dec 15, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

Who opened this rubbish thread to wail like a hungry untrained child? grin

And the insult on my tribe is what? Lol.

You never chichumtin.. You go see pepper!
Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by shallysgirl: 1:26pm On Dec 15, 2017
diadem10:

See a nonetity calling another person a nonetity grin
Narrowmindedness and delusion is a disease.
What make you better than an igboman?nil grin
Do they treat you differently from an igboman at any foriegn embbasies in nigeria?
Are there no igbos in the federal civil service?
Do you have paved roads,equipt hospitals,24hrs electricity....?
Do they treat you differently from igbos in any nations of the world?
Now,probably because igbos have not been president in recent times?
Well,i want you to visit Otuoke,Daura,Ota and let me know whether they are better than Onitsha,Aba and Nnewi.
Like i said earlier,your education and reasoning is questionable.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Oyo State Passes Anti-Open-Grazing Bill Into Law / Two Serving Kwara APC Senators Clinch Re-Election Tickets, Oleriegbe Loses / Expect More Defections From APC To PDP – Timi Frank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.