Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter (14289 Views)

9th NASS: APC May Regret Imposing Lawan As Senate President – Group / OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory / 2023: Igbo May Lose A Second Time – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by diadem10: 9:46am On Dec 15, 2017
tifany89:

Guy you are very Ignorant . I can bet my last kobo you for one have never picked up a book on the civil war and read. With people like you actively roaming naira land,commenting and replying comments , I think am done with this forum . This is unbelievable . That some can be this uninformed and ignorant is really disheartening . Try and read more okay? It pays at the long run

I ask again, was SE region bombed by the military men? How come UNN and other important buildings weren't bombed?

Abegi, swerve if you've got nothing to say!
Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by diadem10: 9:48am On Dec 15, 2017
profmiganigal:

Lolzzzz

E pain am.......

But is true........

Our plots of land are there, igbos everywhere
And what do u mean by ancestral?

We have already bought the ancestral land........so invariably is our on behalf of our own ancestors......

If CO expires, we renew....

No vex.....no be we cause am.........na Gods grace in our lives

Lol. And you thought we would renew your C of O?

Like I stated earlier, I just pity you by the time Nigeria disintegrates..

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by diadem10: 9:50am On Dec 15, 2017
UfuomaUN:

See this one! you should have looked at my name. I not Igbo. Bad market for you grin

Lol.. This one has started rejecting his ethnic stock because of oil.. Shior.

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by diadem10: 9:56am On Dec 15, 2017
knowledgeable:

Yorubas are idiotic in their logical analysis in relation with Igbos, I swear. Categorically, Igbos want out of any kind of relationship with Yorubas period. They have expressed it with civil war, Ipob, on social media etc. You Yorubas are the ones preventing the severance of the so called relationship between Igbos &Yorubas. You are the ones forcing social union with the Igbos by going into marriages with Igbo girls. So you see, if Yorubas over a long/short period of time subtly/violently deal with Igbos, the outcome will favour Igbo aspirations 100%. At least, one of the outcomes includes a sea port in the SS region , so you go figure. You have already participated in Igbo genocide, so tell me what is left. In your little mind, you think they have forgotten/forgiving you people, because they don't talk about it. Igbos are forced into Lagos by forcing them to be Nigerian.

What's this one munching about? Expressed when your political leaders such as Ekwermadu and others supported one Nigeria? Lol.

You were actually expecting Yoruba to lead you stupid biafra nonsense for you? Sorry, we have learnt from the stupidity of Banjo.. We can never trust you treacherous weasels!

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by diadem10: 10:00am On Dec 15, 2017
knowledgeable:

See your life. Alcatraz005, let me help you out son, because you can't eat your cake and have it. What is chasing the Igbos away from their region is basically political/marginalization conspiracy relationship of Hausa/Yoruba against the Igbos. Eg, I would like to think that most of them will settle in their region with sea port/real international airport, don't you think so?
For now, Igbos with their blood in millions of lives lost and continues have tried to extricate themselves from Yorubas/Hausas to no avail. What else do you want them to do. Part of the conspiracy is the absence of core Nigeria history in schools. Historically, you can't contextualize the reasons Igbos are flocking into SW/other regions at the same time sacrificing their lives seeking Biafra.

Lol.

Real seaport? Where would the seaport be sited? In your landlocked region? Lol. Those ones who have sea have seaports including the SS, you can stop dreaming already.

And didn't Stella Odua already upgraded your Enugu airport to international standard? Lol.. Bunch of thieves crying over their miseries, we're not the cause of your miseries!

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by diadem10: 10:05am On Dec 15, 2017
Nowenuse:

2 things. You are obviously an inexperienced child/teenager who has no experience of life or you are a cold and stone hearted individual.

Point of correction, i am not Hausa.

Do you know how many succesful yorubas in Nigeria whom you celebrate today were born and bred in the north?

Besides many of the people whom you yorubas see in Lagos and think they are Igbos are actually not Igbos. Many of them are from the South-south, Benue and probably other christians from the middlebelt.. ... What about the Hausas in Lagos?

Lagos was the former capital of Nigeria. So it deserves whatever it gets. Do you know that many Gwari communities in Abuja, Nasarawa and Niger states have been turned into massive overpopulated slums by explosive immigration from all parts of Nigeria? (Your own yoruba people inclusive). Are the Gwari people telling you guys to vacate their lands?

Look here, Lagos is no more the capital of Nigeria, so you can leave now! Funny enough is Nigeria needed Lagos than Lagos needed Nigeria. Or didn't you know that Lagos seaport was built by the british before the amalgamation of Nigeria? Years before Lagos was amalgamated with the South?

Why did you think Ibos are often the ones asked to leave? Are Ibos the only ones in Lagos? Your answer to these questions tells the whole story.

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by diadem10: 10:09am On Dec 15, 2017
Nowenuse:

As much as I support Igbos on this one. I do not approve of the lie that lack of infrastructure is the only thing that takes Igbos away from their homes.

Let's face it. Igbos are opportunistic people who love to maximize every available oppprtunity. Also i think it is because they are traders.
There are Igbos all over the north, even in very underdeveloped places and villages. Are we now going to say it is lack of infrastructure that took Igbos there?

At least you know this. The problem of you Ibos is your lack of decorum. You're too loud and condescending. You are not the only tribe in Lagos!

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by diadem10: 10:12am On Dec 15, 2017
shallysgirl:

Dont vote for us.keep your presidency since you believe you own it.Noisemakers.
Igbos will live wherever they choose.we will overflood the south west,there is nothing you can do about it.

Lmao.. You can live and at the same time see whatever you invoke on your heads. Lol..

We're really waiting for the time Nigeria will break.

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by diadem10: 10:14am On Dec 15, 2017
shallysgirl:
The north is the decider.
Empty fish head doesn't know the elected person have to win over 30 states?
Abegi, swerve with your poor brain.
Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by diadem10: 10:18am On Dec 15, 2017
tifany89:

Dude be truthful to yourself, you have been on naira land long enough to know the amount of threads created daily by Yorubas against the Biafra agitation's that one was forced to think maybe there was something else involved coz even the northerners didn't show as much disdain for it . You are just being hypocritical . You are here everyday talking about accommodation and all that nonsense of develop your region and all . I would have expected the Yorubas to have at least lent their voice to the calls for dissolution of the country for what's it worth after all u want Igbos to leave na. You must either be very stupid or naive to expect Igbos to leave any part of Nigeria where they are residing as long as the country remains one . Why not ask your fellow yorubas residing in other parts of the country to return to the west so that we start takin u serious . Others should leave your zones while yours remain in theirs? You must be innately stupid . Bigot

What's this rubbish? Lol.

How are we supposed to support your secession when all your political leaders, especially Ekweremadyu, the senate VP was against it?

You're really crazy and you don't know it.

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by diadem10: 10:27am On Dec 15, 2017
Nowenuse:

I am not Igbo, but which Yoruba votes helped GEJ? With or without yoruba votes in 2011, Gej would have still won the election. North central and other northern minorities were the reason GEJ won in 2011.

This one is no more Ibo? Lol.

The rate at which Ibo denounce their tribe is funny yet would scream blue murder when we thrash the same tribe. Lol

And you have the nerves to say without the SW votes, Gej would have won in 2011? The same SW region which Gej swooped except Osun? Lol.

Even Gej regretted over his dependence on the Ibos and the reason why he was constantly visiting the SW for several months to make stupid promises before the Election, even Fashola wasn't happy with the way Jonathan was disrupting traffic flows with his stupid visitation because we never asked him to. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by diadem10: 10:29am On Dec 15, 2017
Nowenuse:

If you yorubas love your homeland so much, can you please do something about the constant everyday ritual killings and abductions going on there?
No day passes without us hearing news of human abbatoirs from the SouthWest. And it's really sickening and embarrassing.

I wish we the youths could channel this energy we use in online display of tribalism or tribal superiority to fight against the negative vices of our society and make it a better and safer place for our children.

As if it wasn't Clifford Orji that brought ritualism to Yorubaland. Moreover, most of the people that patronises these ritualists are the Ibos. That's why we want you out of here!
Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Nowenuse: 10:30am On Dec 15, 2017
tifany89:

Guy you are very sensible and obviously a truthful person . Since when has it become a crime for people to migrate for whatever reason ? People even travel overseas and then yorubas want to die on top of Igbo matter that they went to seek for greener pastures in other states within the same country. The guy is so ignorant that he feels majority of Igbos are outside their region , how myopic can someone be. Wit the way they go about the whole thing , one would think there are no yorubas residing outside their zones . Most of us don't like engaging in all these childish banters but the lies and falsehood are getting too much and if not countered vehemently could begin to look like the truth in no distant time .

They are just being very shallow, especially those yorubas who have never left the south-west. Well, I won't blame them much.
People who never travel out of their homelands tend to have a very myopic view of life. You can never find a well travelled yoruba person talking like this.

Yorubas are littered all over this country. In Delta state where i grew up for instance, you would not believe that i had more yoruba than Igbo classmates in my JSS classes. Yoruba hairdressers, vulcanizers, tailors and other craftsmen abound where i grew up in Warri. Same thing in Jos. Not to talk of yoruba women selling Agbo jedi jedi and all manners of native medicines at every nook and cranny of the country.

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by diadem10: 10:32am On Dec 15, 2017
Nowenuse:

It is my business, because one way or the other, the stupidity or wisdom of you guys rub on me as a fellow Nigerian.
Do you know the number of foreigners here on nairaland who watch the display of stupidity here?

Your business because our media are exposing it over here whereas Ibo medias cover them up in the SE?

Was it not the same SE where we heard about Evans being arrested once for arm robbery but was released without any Ibo media picking it up until he was exposed here in Lagos?

Anyway, we want you weasels out of here, back to your redmud!

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by diadem10: 10:34am On Dec 15, 2017
Nowenuse:

They are just being very shallow, especially those yorubas who have never left the south-west. Well, I won't blame them much.
People who never travel out of their homelands tend to have a very myopic view of life. You can never find a well travelled yoruba person talking like this.

Yorubas are littered all over this country. In Delta state where i grew up for instance, you would not believe that i had more yoruba than Igbo classmates in my JSS classes. Yoruba hairdressers, vulcanizers, tailors and other craftsmen abound where i grew up in Warri. Same thing in Jos. Not to talk of yoruba women selling Agbo jedi jedi and all manners of native medicines at every nook and cranny of the country.

What's this one saying? The Itsekiris is a Yoruboid group, so I don't get what nonsense you're saying!

Moreover, Delta is no Iboland! Get that sunk into your head.
Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Nowenuse: 10:40am On Dec 15, 2017
diadem10:

At least you know this. The problem of you Ibos is your lack of decorum. You're too loud and condescending. You are not the only tribe in Lagos!

If with all my comments here you think I am an Igbo, then you seriously need help.

Check my profile, i have been on nairaland since 2013. Check my topics, they have always been about the North/ North central where am from.
Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by diadem10: 10:45am On Dec 15, 2017
Nowenuse:

If with all my comments here you think I am an Igbo, then you seriously need help.

Check my profile, i have been on nairaland since 2013. Check my topics, they have always been about the North/ North central where am from.

Na you sabi! You can't denigrate my tribe and expect me to be smiling at you.

It's high time our Okun Brothers be carved out from that Kogi state and their cursed governor!
Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Nowenuse: 10:47am On Dec 15, 2017
diadem10:

This one is no more Ibo? Lol.

The rate at which Ibo denounce their tribe is funny yet would scream blue murder when we thrash the same tribe. Lol

And you have the nerves to say without the SW votes, Gej would have won in 2011? The same SW region which Gej swooped except Osun? Lol.

Even Gej regretted over his dependence on the Ibos and the reason why he was constantly visiting the SW for several months to make stupid promises before the Election, even Fashola wasn't happy with the way Jonathan was disrupting traffic flows with his stupid visitation because we never asked him to. Lol.

See, If you think I am one of those Igbos with whom you guys display your utmost bigotry with Afonja/Igbo nonsense, then you are clearly mistaken.

I am from the north central. In 2011, The north (NC, NE and Southern Kaduna) gave more votes to Jonathan than yorubas. No core yoruba state gave Goodluck up to 1 million votes in that election, but Plateau, Kaduna and Benue gave Goodluck more than 1 million votes each.

Go and look at the election results again, calculate all the yoruba votes in that election then minus it from his total votes and see if it would have stopped Goodluck from winning.

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Nowenuse: 10:48am On Dec 15, 2017
diadem10:

Na you sabi! You can't denigrate my tribe and expect me to be smiling at you.

It's high time our Okun Brothers be carved out from that Kogi state and their cursed governor!

I am not denigrating your tribe. I am only against ignorant people promoting xenophobia within Nigeria.
Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by diadem10: 10:52am On Dec 15, 2017
Nowenuse:

See, If you think I am one of those Igbos with whom you guys display your utmost bigotry with Afonja/Igbo nonsense, then you are clearly mistaken.

I am from the north central. In 2011, The north (NC, NE and Southern Kaduna) gave more votes to Jonathan than yorubas. No core yoruba state gave Goodluck up to 1 million votes in that election, but Plateau, Kaduna and Benue gave Goodluck more than 1 million votes each.

Go and look at the election results again, calculate all the yoruba votes in that election then minus it from his total votes and see if it would have stopped Goodluck from winning.

You still don't get it, do you? Did you realise an electorate must win over 30 states before he's elected?

Look here, we don't give birth like rats and the reason why our population could be a bit low but the point is SW states delivered for Jonathan in 2011. Even Tinubu rallied round and spoke to Lagosian to vote for PDP in the federal election but ACN in the state election!

Abeg, swerve if you've got nothing to say.

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by cstr1000: 10:53am On Dec 15, 2017
Why is the topic still not changed??

When in Nigerian history have the yorubas been our partner let alone our only one.?

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by diadem10: 10:54am On Dec 15, 2017
Nowenuse:

I am not denigrating your tribe. I am only against ignorant people promoting xenophobia within Nigeria.

We saw that here! Just swerve before I descend on you likewise. You think I have time for any tribe here?
Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Nowenuse: 11:10am On Dec 15, 2017
diadem10:

You still don't get it, do you? Did you realise an electorate must win over 30 states before he's elected?

Look here, we don't give birth like rats and the reason why our population could be a bit low but the point is SW states delivered for Jonathan in 2011. Even Tinubu rallied and spoke to the Lagosian to vote for PDP in the federal election but ACN in the state election!

Abeg, swerve if you've got nothing to say.

Pls how old are you? Cos it's obvious i am wasting my time with an immature deluded teenager.

No, you musn't win 30 states to become president. Goodluck lost 12 states of the north and Osun in 2011, yet he was declared president.

Buhari lost the 11 states of the SE/SS and Plateau, Nasarawa, Taraba making it 14, yet he is our president.

Now, let me educate you. The law is that you must get at least 25% votes in 2/3 of the 36 states (24 states) of Nigeria. Goodluck and Buhari got this in 2011 & 2015.

Now in 2011, (let us remove all yoruba states) Goodluck won in the 11 states of of the SE/SS. He won in 7 states of the NC/NE + FCT. Making it 19 states. He got at least 25% votes ore more in Kaduna, Gombe, Kebbi, Borno, Niger and i think either Bauchi/ Kano or/and Jigawa and Lagos state (which we know that at least 25% or more of the voters are not yorubas).

So, either ways he met the 25% votes in 2/3 of the 36 (24 states) even if we remove all the yoruba votes.

2 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by tommynico(m): 11:17am On Dec 15, 2017
tifany89:

Guy initially I thought you are someone different maybe with a little bit of sense but seriously u r beginning to piss me off. This your holier than thou post won't fly . Did it even occur to you that a Yoruba person opened this thread ? Meaning your people are the ones instigating most of these tribal hatred but instead of you to call them out you are blaming the Igbos. Read the nonsense you wrote up there , what do u mean by the yorubas should be more matured when clearly they are the ones who are sore, jealous and bitter because of Igbos hardwork and resilience . All the insults and blame you heaped it on the Igbos but none for your fellow yorubas, dude u r part of the problem. How a people can be this shallow beats my imagination . The same Lagos that you are and you can barely feed yourself coz of laziness and den you will eating yourself up when you see those who are hardworking Makin it .

I don't want to know and neither do I care about which tribe the Op is from, what am against is the insults flying around from both sides.
Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by diadem10: 11:29am On Dec 15, 2017
Nowenuse:

Pls how old are you? Cos it's obvious i am wasting my time with an immature deluded teenager.

No, you musn't win 30 states to become president. Goodluck lost 12 states of the north and Osun in 2011, yet he was declared president.

Buhari lost the 11 states of the SE/SS and Plateau, Nasarawa, Taraba making it 14, yet he is our president.

Now, let me educate you. The law is that you must get at least 25% votes in 2/3 of the 36 states (24 states) of Nigeria. Goodluck and Buhari got this in 2011 & 2015.

Now in 2011, (let us remove all yoruba states) Goodluck won in the 11 states of of the SE/SS. He won in 7 states of the NC/NE + FCT. Making it 19 states. He got at least 25% votes ore more in Kaduna, Gombe, Kebbi, Borno, Niger and i think either Bauchi/ Kano or/and Jigawa and Lagos state (which we know that at least 25% or more of the voters are not yorubas).

So, either ways he met the 25% votes in 2/3 of the 36 (24 states) even if we remove all the yoruba votes.

I said over 30 states, not 30 states because I wasn't sure of the specifics! Dummy.

What kind of dummy is this for crying out loud.

Moreover, you can't just throw out your thrash without supporting them with facts! Pull out the facts that support that Jonathan won in the NE as well 25% in the core North or shut your stupid thrash!
Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by UfuomaUN(m): 11:58am On Dec 15, 2017
diadem10:

You're very stupid! look at my name up there! it's an Urhobo name! Why would want to say I'm Igbo or Yoruba when I'm clearly not.
Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by diadem10: 12:04pm On Dec 15, 2017
UfuomaUN:

You're very stupid! look at my name up there! it's an Urhobo name! Why would want to say I'm Igbo or Yoruba when I'm clearly not.

So?

Are there not many of the Ibos out there claiming to be what they are not? Some of you losers even use Yoruba name as your sobriquet.. Lol.

I don't care whatever you use as your sobriquet, your actions speak of who you're!

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by shallysgirl: 12:08pm On Dec 15, 2017
diadem10:

Empty fish head doesn't know the elected person have to win over 30 states?

Abegi, swerve with your poor brain.
Fish brain,the north is the decider in 2019cos the south is already decided.use your brain.
Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Albion05: 12:11pm On Dec 15, 2017
Guy you are the real dummy here. The moniker just corrected you and gave you facts you are here talking rubbish. You must be a toddler ranting on the internet. If you understand the political structure in this country you won't be making noise about this SW of a thing. Every region has its own importance. Because of the number of states the North has, they are the real game changer in an election in Nigeria. You can't rule them out. Wether APC or PDP any party that the north has presidential candidate will always pull through. You have to talk about alliance with region so that after a particular region finishes, they can decide to support your own candidate from the region for equity, fairness and balance. Moreover this is a party affair not in Nigeria Constitution. North alone has 19 states, how many does South have?. Minus the 6 states which the SW have from that of Southern region. How many remain. The south east have been clamouring for additional state to equal with other region and if they get that additional state, is going to alter the political structure and Favour them in terms of states they control there by increasing their number in the National Assembly representation. Bury this your argument and find something better doing.
diadem10:

I said over 30 states, not 30 states because I wasn't sure of the specifics! Dummy.

What kind of dummy is this for crying out loud.

Moreover, you can't just throw out your thrash without supporting with facts! Pull out the facts that support that Jonathan won in the NE as well 25% in the core North or shut your stupid thrash!
Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by shallysgirl: 12:18pm On Dec 15, 2017
diadem10:

Chai,this people with their naivety.Exposure=0
I dont think i will hear or see any nigerian name and not have a close guess where the name is from.
Ufuoma is an urhobo name. wink
Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by shallysgirl: 12:26pm On Dec 15, 2017
diadem10:

What's this one munching about? Expressed when your political leaders such as Ekwermadu and others supported one Nigeria? Lol.

You were actually expecting Yoruba to lead you stupid biafra nonsense for you? Sorry, we have learnt from the stupidity of Banjo.. We can never trust you treacherous weasels!

Ntoor,we will stay here with you and own lagos.You can only cry.
Hypocrite.When you were making mockery of the Biafra agitation a short while ago nko?Even going as far as opening threads grin
The agitation has been 'quenched',we are in nigeria with you.
You have no right to determine where any igboman chooses to live.
Lagos belongs to every nigerian,just like Abuja.
Now bite that. tongue
Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by diadem10: 12:26pm On Dec 15, 2017
Albion05:
Guy you are the real dummy here. The moniker just corrected you and gave you facts you are here talking rubbish. You must be a toddler ranting on the internet. If you understand the political structure in this country you won't be making noise about this SW of a thing. Every region has its own importance. Because of the number of states the North has, they are the real game changer in an election in Nigeria. You can't rule them out. Wether APC or PDP any party that the north has presidential candidate will always pull through. You have to talk about alliance with region so that after a particular region finishes, they can decide to support your own candidate from the region for equity, fairness and balance. Moreover this is a party affair not in Nigeria Constitution. North alone has 19 states, how many does South have?. Minus the 6 states which the SW have from that of Southern region. How many remain. The south east have been clamouring for additional state to equal with other region and if they get that additional state, is going to alter the political structure and Favour them in terms of states they control there by increasing their number in the National Assembly representation. Bury this your argument and find something better doing.

Look at this one. You mean those rubbish without any statistical back up? Lol.

I still can't believe that I read of the rubbish where Jonathan won the NE! Jonathan won North central and the FCT whereas the core North was for Buhari in 2011. Funny enough Jonathan still won in some of these North central in 2015 except for Kwara (which is a Yoruba state), Kogi (partly Yoruba state) etc.

Instead of this, the loser wrote of how Jonathan won some states in the core North (NE) lol.

In fact, the Nowenuse lost me when he mentioned Lagos state as part of his stupidity yet he would claim that he's no Ibo. He probably has an Ibo mother. Yeye dey smell.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Rev Fr Andrew Aigbe Obinyan Joins 2024 Edo Governorship Race / Occupy Nigeria Protests: Locations And Dates / APC Governors Visit Benue State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.