Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,118 members, 7,842,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter (14367 Views)

9th NASS: APC May Regret Imposing Lawan As Senate President – Group / OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory / 2023: Igbo May Lose A Second Time – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 13, 2017
diadem10:

Boasting over a land with just CO? Wonder shall never end.

Even if you colonised the whole place, it doesn't change those land from being our ancestral land just the way Bakassi never became the Efik land. I just pity you folks by the time Nigeria disintegrate.
Lolzzzz

E pain am.......

But is true........

Our plots of land are there, igbos everywhere
And what do u mean by ancestral?

We have already bought the ancestral land........so invariably is our on behalf of our own ancestors......

If CO expires, we renew....

No vex.....no be we cause am.........na Gods grace in our lives
Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 13, 2017
tommynico:

Very frustrating my broda but blessed are the peace makers for they shall be called.......and besides, I hate the hatred between the two tribes, I love them both.

Are you born again? And why do you think we don’t hate the Hausas as much as we hate igbos despite the fact that Hausas have committed acts of violence against us so many times?

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by tommynico(m): 8:09pm On Dec 13, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Are you born again? And why do you think we don’t hate the Hausas as much as we hate igbos despite the fact that Hausas have committed acts of violence against us so many times?

The Hausas are a different matter and no, am not a full born again.
Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 13, 2017
tommynico:

The Hausas are a different matter and no, am not a full born again.

How are the Hausas a different matter?

Please pardon my questions oo.

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by tommynico(m): 9:06pm On Dec 13, 2017
Alcatraz005:

How are the Hausas a different matter?

Please pardon my questions oo.

Igbos and yorubas tends to be more closer and interacts more freely with one another and even inter tribal marriages do happen between both tribes more often than between yorubas and hausas. Religiously, both tribes do share thesame faith, this is the only aspect where the yorubas become more affiliated to the hausas. An average Yoruba man would rather hate an igbo man than loving a Hausa man, this is even despite having a substantial group of us practising thesame Islamic religion as they do up north. All these political events are nothing more than what they are, political grievances, the yorubas admire the strength of the igbos, the igbos love the classy Yoruba culture, that is the truth.
Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by mercyville: 9:12pm On Dec 13, 2017
nkwuocha:
[[s]quote author=mercyville post=63249908]
Igbos are the lazy ones who sit down in the markets like women,even a last mumu can do that but Yorubas who are the real hardworking people control the economy of Nigeria with their massive industries and the control of ICT.Yorubas have been the most hardworking from time immemorial,reason they could build empire,be the most urbanised,build the first skyscraper in sub Saharan Africa, first Olympic swimming pool,first television etc and were even able to lend Igbos and their parents money two times because they were too lazy to work.To crown it all,Yorubaland is the 3rd economy in Africa while Igboland is not even 1000.Shiooor to the lazybones [/s]

The flushing toilet was invented by John Harington in 1596. Joseph Bramah of Yorkshire patented the first practical water closet in England in 1778. George Jennings in 1852 also took out a patent for the flush-out toilet.

Yet many of your enclaves,say more than 80% can't afford the oldest model of the bolded. Kikikikiki grin grin
Soffersticated my foot!!After Una go use ogede leaves dey wipe Shiite from Shiite hole.Iranu

Unu kposha tie n'onu,unu jiri zie Ike nsi yiri coat?!?!?

What you know about toilet is ogbete market..Nobody is dragging your shits with you,dirty thing.Ayagbe sile...

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by nkwuocha: 9:37pm On Dec 13, 2017
mercyville:

What you know about toilet is ogbete market..Nobody is dragging your shits with you,dirty thing.Ayagbe sile...

Do you have a water System in your house?? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 13, 2017
tommynico:

Igbos and yorubas tends to be more closer and interacts more freely with one another and even inter tribal marriages do happen between both tribes more often than between yorubas and hausas. Religiously, both tribes do share thesame faith, this is the only aspect where the yorubas become more affiliated to the hausas. An average Yoruba man would rather hate an igbo man than loving a Hausa man, this is even despite having a substantial group of us practising thesame Islamic religion as they do up north. All these political events are nothing more than what they are, political grievances, the yorubas admire the strength of the igbos, the igbos love the classy Yoruba culture, that is the truth.

First of all, i am christian and i still dont like the igbos so that should tell you something. On the other things you said, i wont argue with you again since you want both tribes to love each other by force. Goodluck with that and continue being a "good" guy. Bye. smiley
Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by tommynico(m): 10:03pm On Dec 13, 2017
Alcatraz005:

First of all, i am christian and i still dont like the igbos so that should tell you something. On the other things you said, i wont argue with you again since you want both tribes to love each other by force. Goodluck with that and continue being a "good" guy. Bye. smiley

And what has that brought into your life? undecidedworse still you call yourself a christian.....I smh sad. For your info, am not trying to be a good guy or so, am only being reasonable having weighed it all and finding it unworthy, the hatred and bickerings, they are all useless coz someone from the other side would one day render help to you and by then, your own very words and thoughts would make you throw up.

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by tommynico(m): 10:10pm On Dec 13, 2017
Do not judge a person based on the crimes of another, be it a tribesman or a brother.
We are first human before being an igbo, Yoruba or an Hausa man,
We are first Human before we learnt religion,
We are first human before being black or white, Asian or whatever tag we gave ourselves.
Afterall, death has no respect or love for any one tribe, it shall surely come to all men regardless of their tribes, wealth, strength, position and all that Shit. love one another and treat each other fairly, in love with one another and by love and justice, set standards for others to follow........God bless us all

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 13, 2017
tommynico:
Do not judge a person based on the crimes of another, be it a tribesman or a brother.
We are first human before being an igbo, Yoruba or an Hausa man,
We are first Human before we learnt religion,
We are first human before being black or white, Asian or whatever tag we gave ourselves.
Afterall, death has no respect or love for any one tribe, it shall surely come to all men regardless of their tribes, wealth, strength, position and all that Shit. love one another and treat each other fairly, in love with one another and by love and justice, set standards for others to follow........God bless us all

You have spoken well. Eku ise. smiley

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by SouthEastFacts: 5:18am On Dec 14, 2017
diadem10:

Last time, you cried out of Ibo drowning in Lagoon when we treated your fvck up.

Even the Binis are claiming the Aworis already. Lol.

We would soon hear about another cry from the lagoon Ibos.
Una power never reach.
Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Nobody: 5:20am On Dec 14, 2017
chibuzorAbia:

Uncontrolled, unnatural migration (evacuation like immigration from Igboland in to Yoruba land) often leads to a disaster. Igbo love for our land and territory is already a declaration of war. They are coming in their millions with hateful minds and intentions. We should rise up and stand firm, we should be getting ready to neutralize their evil intentions. They have quietly turned into a major major threat to our inheritsnce and heritage.
When will you go to Libya?
Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by IkpuMmadu: 6:04am On Dec 14, 2017
nobaga:
It took a while but Yoruba youths have started paying Igbo Youths back in their own coin.

This may be strange to those of us that came of age before both youths. The days of accommodation is gone, pity!

To be honest....I can even understand the kind of English you wrote up there....very incoherent. Is this what they teach you in Yoruba schools ?
Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by IkpuMmadu: 6:06am On Dec 14, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Not everything is violence now. The damage is being done systematically but you don’t know. It would never even occur to igbos until it is too late.

The damages that had been done with your tribalism , landlords won't rent house to Igbo yet it hasn't stopped the Igbo from going on or moving forward....bring the ear or carry the placards

Funny lots...the whole nation Sabi una
Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by IkpuMmadu: 6:11am On Dec 14, 2017
Alcatraz005:

The problem of the igbos is very simple to solve.

1} Stop hating other tribes

2} Be humble and continue being hard working

3} Invest more in the SE and keep most of your people in Igbo land

If the above steps are followed religiously, an Igbo man will be voted into Aso rock in less than 20 years. We yorubas will even help you get elected like we helped Jonathan if you follow this advice.

Is south west between then south east....don't call Lagos ..it's no man's land

How many industries are in ekiti compared to answer
How many hotel are in oshogbo compared to owerri
How many business are in ibadan compared to onitisha
How many engineering and manufacturing Industry is in Abeokuta compared to Nnewi

Remember that igbo is borrowing you guys money and bought your binds

Be humble , for what ? I would be proud of my achievements and you have to be proud of your ..that's is if you have anything to show apart from sports loto and owo da

Guy go siddon...you dey wait for humility ...na mumulity you go see

Mrchewwww
Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Duru1(m): 6:21am On Dec 14, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Pretending that hate doesn’t exist between both tribes won’t solve the problem. We don’t have a problem with igbos hating Yorubas, but we have a problem when such hate is being perpetuated when you scour the soil of our cities for survival. If the igbos hate us so much, they should go back to the east. It is a simple issue really.

It seems embraced word- hate. There is no hatred when group of people decide to secede from country. Ndigbo had the desire to form their country and will continue to nurture such desire until the actualization of Republic of Igbo land or Biafra. If you think agitation for self-determination is hatred, I suggest you consult a psychiatrist.
Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Nobody: 6:23am On Dec 14, 2017
Alcatraz005:

If the above steps are followed religiously, an Igbo man will be voted into Aso rock in less than 20 years. We yorubas will even help you get elected like we helped Jonathan if you follow this advice.
Who made you commander in chief of Igbo people grin
Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by nku5: 6:34am On Dec 14, 2017
chibuzorAbia:

Uncontrolled, unnatural migration (evacuation like immigration from Igboland in to Yoruba land) often leads to a disaster. Igbo love for our land and territory is already a declaration of war. They are coming in their millions with hateful minds and intentions. We should rise up and stand firm, we should be getting ready to neutralize their evil intentions. They have quietly turned into a major major threat to our inheritsnce and heritage.

Sai wan naijeriya! When Igbos were rallying behind IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu the people that attacked it the most were yorubas. Instead of keeping shut you people made the most noise against it.

Quit moaning Igbos will keep coming, if e vex una, secede. Shikena!
Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by mercyville: 9:17am On Dec 14, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

Is south west between then south east....don't call Lagos ..it's no man's land

How many industries are in ekiti compared to answer
How many hotel are in oshogbo compared to owerri
How many business are in ibadan compared to onitisha
How many engineering and manufacturing Industry is in Abeokuta compared to Nnewi

Remember that igbo is borrowing you guys money and bought your binds

Be humble , for what ? I would be proud of my achievements and you have to be proud of your ..that's is if you have anything to show apart from sports loto and owo da

Guy go siddon...you dey wait for humility ...na mumulity you go see

Mrchewwww

https://www.nairaland.com/3918290/yorubas-most-industriousrichest-educated-tribe
Are you new in Nigeria,Ikunamdi or what is your name?
lol..Igbos only know how to do 2x2 shops trading,baby factories skulls eating biz,kidnapping, armed robbery, stealing of babies,rituals and massive drug peddling.They do not have 1/5 of the industries the Yorubas have,home and abroad.
Open the link up there...
Yorubaland is the 3rd economy in Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by tommynico(m): 9:28am On Dec 14, 2017
mercyville:

https://www.nairaland.com/3918290/yorubas-most-industriousrichest-educated-tribe
Are you new in Nigeria,Ikunamdi or what is your name?
lol..Igbos only know how to do 2x2 shops trading,baby factories skulls eating biz,kidnapping, armed robbery, stealing of babies,rituals and massive drug peddling.They do not have 1/5 of the industries the Yorubas have,home and abroad.
Open the link up there...
Yorubaland is the 3rd economy in Africa.

Oya clap for yourself.... undecided
Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by honourhim: 10:32am On Dec 14, 2017
nobaga:
It took a while but Yoruba youths have started paying Igbo Youths back in their own coin.

This may be strange to those of us that came of age before both youths. The days of accommodation is gone, pity!

Forget that talk. You can't do anything to Igbos. We have a never dying spirit that makes us to survive.
Igbos dont look out for beauty of a land before they go there. They look out for opportunities in a land before they go there that's why you find them in very remote areas.
After the devastation of the Civil war we still came stronger and better. Don't deceive yourselves that u can do anything to igbos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by GoldNiagara(m): 10:41am On Dec 14, 2017
chiagozien:
If am asleep and wake up hearing yorubas beating drum of war i will just ...............

Go back to sleep.

Lol that was because you would be waking up in the other world and you can still take a nap there. We don't brag like director, you can confirm from Ojukwu.
Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by chibuzorAbia: 11:14am On Dec 14, 2017
imhotep:

When will you go to Libya?

Yam Leg!
Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 14, 2017
honourhim:

Forget that talk. You can't do anything to Igbos. We have a never dying spirit that makes us to survive.
Igbos dont look out for beauty of a land before they go there. They look out for opportunities in a land before they go there that's why you find them in very remote areas.
After the devastation of the Civil war we still came stronger and better. Don't deceive yourselves that u can do anything to igbos.

It’s been a while. I saw your post and I laughed. Please I want to ask if it is a crime for Nigerians to asks igbos to stay a bit more at home and develop the east? I don’t want fight oo, I just asked a question.

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Nowenuse: 12:36pm On Dec 14, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I am not Igbo, but which Yoruba votes helped GEJ? With or without yoruba votes in 2011, Gej would have still won the election. North central and other northern minorities were the reason GEJ won in 2011.
Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 14, 2017
Nowenuse:

I am not Igbo, but which Yoruba votes helped GEJ? With or without yoruba votes in 2011, Gej would have still won the election. North central and other northern minorities were the reason GEJ won in 2011.

Ok, that means the message is not meant for you.
Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Nowenuse: 12:47pm On Dec 14, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Abi oooo. Immediately we finished our course in the east, i and other yorubas rushed into the bus and felt a sense of relief when we crossed the Niger bridge into delta state. We yorubas love the homeland too much. The igbos think it is hate but it is not.

If you yorubas love your homeland so much, can you please do something about the constant everyday ritual killings and abductions going on there?
No day passes without us hearing news of human abbatoirs from the SouthWest. And it's really sickening and embarrassing.

I wish we the youths could channel this energy we use in online display of tribalism or tribal superiority to fight against the negative vices of our society and make it a better and safer place for our children.

2 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 14, 2017
Nowenuse:

If you yorubas love your homeland so much, can you please do something about the constant everyday ritual killings and abductions going on there?
No day passes without us hearing news of human abbatoirs from the SouthWest. And it's really sickening and embarrassing.

I wish we the youths could channel this energy we use in online display of tribalism or tribal superiority to fight against the negative vices of our society and make it a better and safer place for our children.

Inspite of the killings, have you seen yorubas rushing to igbo land? I thought you said you were from the North Central? so what is your business with this issue?
Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Nowenuse: 12:54pm On Dec 14, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Inspite of the killings, have you seen yorubas rushing to igbo land? I thought you said you West from the North Central? so what is your business with this issue?

It is my business, because one way or the other, the stupidity or wisdom of you guys rub on me as a fellow Nigerian.
Do you know the number of foreigners here on nairaland who watch the display of stupidity here?

2 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 14, 2017
Nowenuse:

It is my business, because one way or the other, the stupidity or wisdom of you guys rub on me as a fellow Nigerian.
Do you know the number of foreigners here on nairaland who watch the display of stupidity here?

I don’t get you. Don’t you have something else to do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Senator Kabir Marafa: "We Know The Zamfara Criminals But Can't Name Them" / #EndSars: Lagos Lost N2.5billion To Lekki Tollgate Closure In 95 Days - Punch / INEC Begins Review Of 2023 Polls, Says BVAS Recorded 98% success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.