Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,401 members, 7,822,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Friends Who Study Together Graduate With First Class Together (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Friends Who Study Together Graduate With First Class Together (Photos) (40673 Views)

School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo / Identical Twins: Adegoke Taiye & Kehinde Graduate With First Class From UNIBADAN / Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friends Who Study Together Graduate With First Class Together (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 13, 2017
CastedDude:
Congratulations are in order for these Nigerian ladies and good friends; Kristine Ekanem, Mobolaji Olorisade, Louisa Michael and one other who bagged First Class degrees from a University in Ghana. One of the excited ladies took to her social media page to share the good news as she wrote; About last weekend. Friends who study together, all bag first class together. God is great ! #blackexcellence #meetthelatestfirstclassgraduates #Firstclasshonours...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/four-brilliant-cute-nigerian-ladies-celebrate-bagging-first-class-degrees-photos.html

Congrats to those ladies! God bless you all on your next chapter in life.
Re: Friends Who Study Together Graduate With First Class Together (Photos) by okonja(m): 9:10am On Dec 13, 2017
Re: Friends Who Study Together Graduate With First Class Together (Photos) by JerryJude(m): 9:10am On Dec 13, 2017
which school is that, what course did they study ? na so first class cheap for ghana..abi na sorting things
Re: Friends Who Study Together Graduate With First Class Together (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 9:22am On Dec 13, 2017
Forceup:
Show me your friends, and I will tell who you are... It's why I make friends with billionaires.. grin grin
make sure you befriend ritualists or occultists o
Re: Friends Who Study Together Graduate With First Class Together (Photos) by Ramj: 9:35am On Dec 13, 2017
Super cool.
Re: Friends Who Study Together Graduate With First Class Together (Photos) by Bobnotrouble: 9:39am On Dec 13, 2017
Benefit of good companionship and healthy competition. Best wishes to them.
Re: Friends Who Study Together Graduate With First Class Together (Photos) by Bifrost: 9:41am On Dec 13, 2017
Iruobean:
The rate at which Nigerians bags first class outside our country is somehow oooh. Can these people bag first class in Naija University or Polytechnics?

If they bag first class in Nigeria, you will still complain that it is la cram la pour... Can you ever be satisfied?
Re: Friends Who Study Together Graduate With First Class Together (Photos) by Pita47: 9:43am On Dec 13, 2017
See details of won ticket of fixed matches, you can take part now the clock is ticking

Re: Friends Who Study Together Graduate With First Class Together (Photos) by QueenSekxy(f): 9:43am On Dec 13, 2017
BluntBoy:

shocked You don't mean it. That is impressive. Keep it up. Much love from me o. No wonder I have been crushing on you of recent. It is understandable now.
lolzz

1 Like

Re: Friends Who Study Together Graduate With First Class Together (Photos) by Bifrost: 9:46am On Dec 13, 2017
QueenSekxy:
gringrin..yes I'm a first class material grin
first class material or product? which one?
Re: Friends Who Study Together Graduate With First Class Together (Photos) by Bifrost: 9:46am On Dec 13, 2017
QueenSekxy:
gringrin..yes I'm a first class material grin
first class material or product? which one?
Re: Friends Who Study Together Graduate With First Class Together (Photos) by Ladyjumong(f): 9:48am On Dec 13, 2017
MrBigiman:

NwaAmaikpe!
Lol, we love him that way grin grin
Re: Friends Who Study Together Graduate With First Class Together (Photos) by Bifrost: 9:48am On Dec 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What's the essence of having a first-class brain if you have a wowor face?

Too much of everything is boring... You're an established attention seeking fücktard. And it's awesome you know this. Keep trolling.
Re: Friends Who Study Together Graduate With First Class Together (Photos) by Bifrost: 9:49am On Dec 13, 2017
Ladyjumong:
Lol, we love him that way grin grin
undecided
Re: Friends Who Study Together Graduate With First Class Together (Photos) by donqx: 9:59am On Dec 13, 2017
hmmm
Re: Friends Who Study Together Graduate With First Class Together (Photos) by Ladyjumong(f): 9:59am On Dec 13, 2017
Bifrost:

undecided
i think he's just been scarcistic, dude is quite smart cool
Re: Friends Who Study Together Graduate With First Class Together (Photos) by Hardware77(m): 10:14am On Dec 13, 2017
Iruobean:
The rate at which Nigerians bags first class outside our country is somehow oooh. Can these people bag first class in Naija University or Polytechnics?
there is something are not getting,this is a major source of income for the school and the country, if the international students return home with second class or third class, how will they(the school) make their money?
Re: Friends Who Study Together Graduate With First Class Together (Photos) by cstr1000: 10:28am On Dec 13, 2017
AdolfHitlerxXx:
warrafuck? MOBOLAJI?

I was balling with Chukwu, Obi and Eze....

They all ended with Certificate of Attendance Pass degrees.

Anyways I am on my way to Asia like those guys.

Haven't heard from them for years now.

WHERE WOULD THEY BE?
As an afonja you were balling with the wrong Eze.

You should have balled with the Eze that made 7.0 perfect CGPA at UI, or the one that set a record for the highest CGPA ever in the history department of the same university.

Achievements that your fore-fathers could not do until an Eze came along.
Re: Friends Who Study Together Graduate With First Class Together (Photos) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 10:38am On Dec 13, 2017
cstr1000:

As an afonja you were balling with the wrong Eze.

You should have balled with the Eze that made 7.0 perfect CGPA at UI, or the one that set a record for the highest CGPA ever in the history department of the same university.

Achievements that your fore-fathers could not do until an Eze came along.

Pained IPOB.. would buy you an official car, you follow me around too much grin grin grin

You are too much of a fan wink
Re: Friends Who Study Together Graduate With First Class Together (Photos) by cstr1000: 10:43am On Dec 13, 2017
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Pained IPOB.. would buy you an official car, you follow me around too much grin grin grin

You are too much of a fan wink
Follow you around? cheesy

By your own admission, you are a failure. Why in God's name do you think I will follow you around?
Re: Friends Who Study Together Graduate With First Class Together (Photos) by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 13, 2017
Iruobean:

Yes they can excel anywhere. Nigerians are versatile people, give us the right conditions and we will come up with the goods. The reasons why few people get first class in Nigeria are many. For example, no electricity to study or even watch educational videos and seminars, lack of sufficient computers and materials, extremely corrupt lecturers hell bent on sabotaging students efforts if they refuse to play ball. There's also this disgusting culture of "no student has achieved first class in a department for over 30 years and it will remain so".
All these obstacles are man made and unnecessary.
Re: Friends Who Study Together Graduate With First Class Together (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 13, 2017
The kinds that turn me on grin
Re: Friends Who Study Together Graduate With First Class Together (Photos) by davidpeter111: 11:32am On Dec 13, 2017
hmmm

Re: Friends Who Study Together Graduate With First Class Together (Photos) by genie66(m): 11:52am On Dec 13, 2017
izzou:
Congratulations to them
Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow
But errm....

May we know the course they studied,please?
Civic education
Re: Friends Who Study Together Graduate With First Class Together (Photos) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 11:57am On Dec 13, 2017
cstr1000:

Follow you around? cheesy

By your own admission, you are a failure. Why in God's name do you think I will follow you around?

Check your post history if you are not smart enough.

IF you can stalk a failure around it means you are worse than a failure like your entire lineage.

So continue, I would buy you the car that you deserve so much grin grin grin I treat my slaves well including your mum..she loves the yogurt grin
Re: Friends Who Study Together Graduate With First Class Together (Photos) by othuskyTM(m): 12:02pm On Dec 13, 2017
They copied or did expo together jorr
Re: Friends Who Study Together Graduate With First Class Together (Photos) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 13, 2017
I love intelligent friend cos iron sharpeneth iron.
Re: Friends Who Study Together Graduate With First Class Together (Photos) by 360command: 12:28pm On Dec 13, 2017
In the school I went to, the HOD made it mandatory for lecturers to appoint one bright student helping 3 worst student whom their grades were poor during group studies in the exam. So no matter where they live, no matter who you are, their duty is to come together and study.. There are consequences for failing to show up.

The idea was not only for the 3 dull students grades to improve but in the real world, those dull students can have connection in getting jobs, so it is always necessary to help.

This strategy really helped the low graded students as it made some of them graduate with a second class... Well those who were willing to help.
Re: Friends Who Study Together Graduate With First Class Together (Photos) by Paulpaulpaul(m): 12:42pm On Dec 13, 2017
airprinz:
handsome? For gals?
Guy wich school u go self?

If handsome girl as an expression is new to you, you need to be flogged. Check your dictionary before you expose the weakness of your teacher
Re: Friends Who Study Together Graduate With First Class Together (Photos) by cstr1000: 12:46pm On Dec 13, 2017
AdolfHitlerxXx:

IF you can stalk a failure around it means you are worse than a failure like your entire lineage.

So continue, I would buy you the car that you deserve so much grin grin grin I treat my slaves well including your mum..she loves the yogurt grin

Look at this nitwit. cheesy

What is even more funnier than stalking you is thinking anybody with a brain will stalk you.

Between me and you on this forum, who is supposed to be stalking each other?

You have a healthy dose of self-esteem, I will admit.
Re: Friends Who Study Together Graduate With First Class Together (Photos) by Temilistic22(m): 12:47pm On Dec 13, 2017
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Pfft
Re: Friends Who Study Together Graduate With First Class Together (Photos) by Paulpaulpaul(m): 12:49pm On Dec 13, 2017
Randy91:

handsome gals?
What's it with people? Do you have a dictionary?

Now go, check it. Look for the use of handsome. Girls that are not petit are handsome.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olabisi Deji-Folutile: I Was Also A Victim Of Sexual Harassment In UNILAG / Ogun Schoolgirls Turn Smokers, Teachers Lament / Umaru Shehu, Biography Of First Professor Emeritus In Northern Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.