Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,855 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Meditation on The Omnipresence Of The Christ Mind - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meditation on The Omnipresence Of The Christ Mind (554 Views)

Celebrating The Christ In Christmas / ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence / Is Michael The Christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meditation on The Omnipresence Of The Christ Mind by manikal: 7:04am On Dec 13, 2017
Just for a moment , let us all drop the labels that separate us - Muslim , Christian, Atheist , Buddhist, Eckist . . . and so forth and so on.
We all believe in one way or the other that there is a 'Reality' that is more fundamental than the one we can currently perceive. Some have called this reality God , Allah and so on and so forth.

Words have this ability of separating people from the real meaning of things. Here are 2 examples that clearly express this conundrum ;

- In scenario 1 , Mr A is a honey seller who goes around telling people how sweet honey is and why they need it. Now , no matter the intricacy of words employed by Mr A , the customer can never get the 'real' meaning of the word 'Honey'. The only way to understand what Honey is , is to taste it. The meaning of honey is in the conscious acknowledgement of the fluid as it flows down your throats.

- In scenario 2 , Mrs B is a pious Christian who loves to let the neighborhood know how filthy they are. She strongly believes that she has been saved by Christ. All good and well , but then tragedy strikes and Mrs B completely forgets her so called beliefs and goes into panic mode forgetting that there is supposed to be a HE IN HER THAT IS GREATER THAN THE WORLD. This is called blind faith or faith without works. Saying what your heart never really believes.

This same analogy applies to the 'Reality' called God. You can talk about it from morning till night and still not know what it means to be in the presence of God.
From the bible , Jesus tells us ,
Seek ye FIRST the KINGDOM OF GOD.

What is the Kingdom of God if not the Presence of God? The presence of God is the meat that we have that the world knows not of. The presence of God is the only truth that can set man free from the bondage of ignorant thinking. As a man thinketh, so is he.

If you think you are alone in this world , a solitary figure shipwrecked on this island called earth , then your reality has no choice but to reflect your mind state.
If on the other hand , you decide to have Faith in Jesus or the CHRIST SPIRIT , and condition your thinking to constantly realize the Omnipresence of God then you will bear fruit richly. And remember, God has said , I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU , EVEN IF YOU WALK THROUGH THE SHADOWS OF DEATH. But you have to consciously believe it to bring it into your experience. As a man thinketh . . .

There is a basic understanding that is needed before we proceed.
No matter how man twists and turns , he has to come to the realization that this Underlying reality or God must be Omnipresence, Omnipotence and Omniscience.

Omnipresence in the case that , since He/It was the Very first thing in existence, then the ONLY place that the Universe and all that Is can exist is Inside this "Underlying Reality or God". Omnipresence does not just imply PRESENCE THAT IS EVERYWHERE but in the true sense , it means ONLY PRESENCE.

Omnipotence in the case that , since He/It was the Very first thing in existence, then ALL powers that exist must be offshoots from the Power of this Underlying Reality. Omnipotence does not just imply STRONGEST POWER but in the true sense , it means ONLY POWER.
Where did that "EVIL POWER" you claim exist originate from? If you say the Devil , then where did the Devil originate from? What we call evil is the power of God used in a destructive means. Electricity is neither good nor bad.

Omniscience in the case that , since everything that has been created or experienced has happened INSIDE this Underlying Reality , then it follows that this Underlying Reality or God knows everything. In fact , it is the ONLY KNOWLEDGE because once any man fully knows the Underlying Reality or God , then by default , he has known everything there is to know.

So , this Underlying Reality is Omnipresent, Omnipotent and Omniscience. All religions and even science[Quantum] attest to this.

The Big Question now is , Where can i find this Presence of God to acknowledge. How can I mentally acknowledge/Love this God and learn of him. How can i bring this into my experience
Continued

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meditation on The Omnipresence Of The Christ Mind by manikal: 8:06am On Dec 13, 2017
The process of acknowledging the presence of God is a series of mental effort collectively called meditation.

This mental effort is a contradiction because you move from a state of work to an effortless state.
A state of complete dependence on the Omnipresence of God.

Now, for a minute imagine if you were in the presence of God.

Considering the fact that God is Omnipotent, Is there any power elsewhere Greater than the one you currently are in?
This realization immediately eliminates every thought of fear , whether it be fear of failure , fear of poverty OR the greatest of them all , fear of death.
This is because, you are in the presence of the Only power and all these other powers have no reality compared to the ONE TRUE POWER.

Considering the fact that God is Omniscience, Is there any knowledge you'll need to know that can be greater than the one you currently are in?
This realization immediately eliminates thoughts of inadequacy, thoughts of helplessness , thoughts of despair , thoughts of regret and the greatest of them all , thoughts that worry about tomorrow. This is because God knows everything, so to know what needs to be done in that situation , then a mental surrender to God in the NOW is needed.

Considering the fact that God is Omnipresent, or present in every thing , then which other IDENTITY/EGO could be present except the EGO of GOD or the MIND THAT WAS IN CHRIST.
This immediately eliminates thoughts of envy , jealousy, anger and the greatest of them , condemnation.
This is because you start to see that DESPITE APPEARANCES, there can only be One Ego or Mind , and that MIND is the MIND THAT WAS IN CHRIST or the SPIRIT OF LOVE. You begin to understand that , that person you thought was evil is JUST NOT RESIDING IN THE PRESENCE OF GOD hence, the manifestations of hate. What has happened is that, he has become mad from amnesia and forgotten his status as a Son of God. This invokes sympathy and forces you to pray for his reinstatement into the presence.

Now that we have seen the enormous benefits of thinking afresh in the realization of God's presence, we will have to explore the ways through which we can practice the presence of this God.

Continued
Re: Meditation on The Omnipresence Of The Christ Mind by manikal: 2:32am On Dec 16, 2017
For this particular moment , just close your eyes and gently bring your attention to the dark space your awareness encounters.
This space is the deep void and does not have a colour actually.
Now , Ponder over this ;

GOD IS OMNIPRESENT
THE ONLY PRESENCE PRESENT EVERYWHERE

For every time you lose focus and revert to thoughts of past or future , calmly return your awareness to the dark space while acknowledging the Omnipresence of God.
Now , compare if that thought that dragged your attention can be possible if GOD IS PRESENT EVERYWHERE.

The mental effort required is in the remembrance of the Omnipresence of God. That is All needed to become a Christian. No need for theologies or following man made rules about the Sabbath and synagogue worship.

Quotes from the bible
As a man thinketh , so is he ...... Proverbs, chapter 23, verse 7
If you abide in me , you will bear fruit ricGod is a shly ....... John 15:7
God is a spirit and those that worship must worship him in spirit and in truth ...... John 4:24
The kingdom of God is within you .... Luke 17:21
Seek first the kingdom of God ...... Matthew 6:33
Love thy God with all thy heart and ALL THY MIND ....... Matthew 22:37
If you lose your life[identity as ego] for my sake , y ou will find your life [conscious unity with the Underlying reality]
Be Still and know I am God ....... Psalm 46:10
He moves by the STILL waters ...... Psalm 23:2
I will never leave thee . . . Hebrews 13:5
Though i walk through the valley of the shadow of death . . . Psalm 23:4
In the PRESENCE of God is the fullness of joy ...... Psalm 16:11
I wish above all things , that they BECOME ONE , I in THEM and YOU in ME ..... 3 John 1:2

The only Rules to practicing this meditation are carefully arranged by Christ

Be careful not to do your 'acts of righteousness' before men, to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.
2 "So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full.
3 But when you give to the needy, do not let your LEFT HAND know what your RIGHT HAND is doing,
4 so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is DONE in SECRET, will reward you.
5 "And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to PRAY STANDING in the CHURCH and on the STREET CORNERS to be seen by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full.
6 But when you pray, GO INTO YOUR ROOM, close the door and pray to your Father, WHO IS UNSEEN. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.
7 And when you pray, do not KEEP ON BABBLING like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words.
8 Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him.

In other words , keep your practice and its revelations to yourself except you find that you have been directed to reveal.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

An Arab Muslim Cleric Who Was Invited By A Pastor For Christmas Hear His Respons / Why Are Nigerian Jerusalem Pilgrims Absconding / Theological Seminary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.