Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Zoro Buys New Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zoro Buys New Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) (36697 Views)

4 Eva 16: Regina Daniels Customized Mercedes G-wagon / Chika Ike Poses In Her Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) / Peter Okoye Poses Inside His Mercedes G Wagon (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zoro Buys New Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 13, 2017
Brown14:
Nigerian artistes and G wagon be like...
100 and 101 grin

Re: Zoro Buys New Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by kriss27(m): 9:29pm On Dec 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ochanja brought up, but 042 blood.
Zoro aka SwagBag.

This is one person that deserves all the success he is getting.
He works hard,
Sets goals and surpasses them.
He has literally taken the rug off Phyno's feet.

I was privileged to have met him closely in Cape Town and he changed my generalization of Nigerian artistes.
Some of them are hard workers who study a lot, Zoro is one.

Another thanks to Ejike Bureau de-change' for being a backbone to this boy.
I want to know you more,you arr very despicable in your writings
Re: Zoro Buys New Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by kriss27(m): 9:29pm On Dec 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Zoro aka SwagBag.

He works hard,

I was privileged to have met him closely in Cape Town and he changed my generalization of Nigerian artistes.

I want to know you more,you are very despicable in your writings
Re: Zoro Buys New Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by coolh3ad(m): 9:50pm On Dec 13, 2017
Kingwizzy16:

No bro I've not oh, I've not entered it before sha. I'm just judging from the look sir

No wahala sir. God go do am. G-Wags (na so I dey call am) is a "Machine".........
Re: Zoro Buys New Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by brightlinse(m): 8:01am On Dec 15, 2017
Zoro Onye Ogene shocked
Re: Zoro Buys New Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by Caleycash(m): 10:34am On Dec 18, 2017
chibuzorAbia:

Oga sorry to say this but you are not intelligent. You sound like the vagabond politicians running (ruining) our lives and our country.
may thunder fire you there... you that's intelligent what have you achieved with it!... mumu carry life for head no enjoying your life. yeye people!!!
Re: Zoro Buys New Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by 3rdavefarms(m): 10:25pm On Aug 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Zoro aka SwagBag.

He works hard,

Kindly share some of your pictures at SA ?
Swear to God that you are not the person under the moniker of Kingsatan

Nnwaimkpe tell us how many moniker you’ve got on NL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Leye Kuti Acquires Porsche And 3 Other New Cars At The Same Time / Burna Boy Smoking & Drinking Back Stage Before Performing On Stage (Pics, Video) / When I Won Starquest In 2002, Harrysong Was Still In The Village- Kcee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.