Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Zoro Buys New Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zoro Buys New Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) (36693 Views)

4 Eva 16: Regina Daniels Customized Mercedes G-wagon / Chika Ike Poses In Her Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) / Peter Okoye Poses Inside His Mercedes G Wagon (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zoro Buys New Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by lokobyforch(m): 11:42am On Dec 13, 2017
mazimee:
The obssesion with the ugly looking G Wagon beats my imagination.

If it is about class, Range Rover is the Class perdonified.

Congrats to him

oga say no to perdonified and yes to personified
Re: Zoro Buys New Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by Valindazz(m): 11:44am On Dec 13, 2017
SmartMugu:
Zoro bawo? Does anybody know this one? Is he a singer? All of them just dey appear from no where. He's probably sitting on a car in a car dealer shop. Even if he bought it, how's that an achievement? What will the car be worth 5 years from now versus a landed property worth same amount?
I'm sure you haven't touched Gwagon this year! Why are you hating?

1 Like

Re: Zoro Buys New Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 13, 2017
Rugged car.
Re: Zoro Buys New Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 13, 2017
And You're Here Showing Off An Attitude of a typical black man 'ENVY & SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS'
FYI; When Next You See a boy from the gutters make it, say "thank you Jesus".
Tap Into The Blessing.
49cents:
This is sadly the highest aspiration of the black man.....to show off the products of the white man

1 Like

Re: Zoro Buys New Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 13, 2017
DukeNija:

You know nothing john snow

At least I know say na Mercedes Benz produced G-wagon. No be something? Mr know all

I just made my opinion known bro

1 Like

Re: Zoro Buys New Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by SmartMugu: 11:54am On Dec 13, 2017
Valindazz:
I'm sure you haven't touched Gwagon this year! Why are you hating?
You're right and wrong at the same time. Yes I haven't touched G-Wagon my whole life. I'm a huge Benz fan. I own a C-Class Benz and have driven many different Benz but not a G. I don't see anything special in them. I'm not hating, I'm just advising. I'd put my funds elsewhere than on a G.

1 Like

Re: Zoro Buys New Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by kosire(m): 11:58am On Dec 13, 2017
But Why the guy shade the number plate
Re: Zoro Buys New Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by Ejomax77(m): 12:02pm On Dec 13, 2017
SmartMugu:

You're right and wrong at the same time. Yes I haven't touched G-Wagon my whole life. I'm a huge Benz fan. I own a C-Class and have driven many different Benz but not a G. I don't see anything special in them. I'm not hating, I'm just advising. I'd put my funds elsewhere than on a G.
thank you for this comment.

1 Like

Re: Zoro Buys New Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 12:06pm On Dec 13, 2017
Brown14:
Nigerian artistes and G wagon be like...

5 and 6 grin
Re: Zoro Buys New Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:10pm On Dec 13, 2017
MY OWN NA MY OWN NWANNE!
Re: Zoro Buys New Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by holuwajobar(m): 12:10pm On Dec 13, 2017
SmartMugu:
Zoro bawo? Does anybody know this one? Is he a singer? All of them just dey appear from no where. He's probably sitting on a car in a car dealer shop. Even if he bought it, how's that an achievement? What will the car be worth 5 years from now versus a landed property worth same amount?
buy one too
Re: Zoro Buys New Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by ajog1: 12:14pm On Dec 13, 2017
Bitcoin1000:
With my signature you can buy this type of car in 6 months
Hmm; how do you show me the way then!
Re: Zoro Buys New Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 13, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Which black man? You guys should stop this nonsense. One black artiste does what his white counterparts are doing and it becomes a genetic identity of the black man. Stop this nonsense. We are better than this. Skin colour has nothing to do with our current status in the world. Skin colour has nothing to do with an artiste doing what artistes all over the world do.

http://www.mortalpoet.com/dear-african-ever-heard-imhotep/
grin grin

Re: Zoro Buys New Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:21pm On Dec 13, 2017
imhotep:

grin grin
Lol. Nice bro. Imagine that kind of stuff. They sell stereotypes and those who are suppose to know help them to reinforce the bullshi't. But where can I get the hard copy of that book in Lagos?
Re: Zoro Buys New Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 13, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Lol. Nice bro. Imagine that kind of stuff. They sell stereotypes and those who are suppose to know help them to reinforce the bullshi't. But where can I get the hard copy of that book in Lagos?
That is why Africans will continue to be sold as slaves grin grin

http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2008/02/black-pharaohs/robert-draper-text.html

Re: Zoro Buys New Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by wtfcoded: 12:27pm On Dec 13, 2017
SmartMugu:
Na u go suggest for him on how to spend his money?
Atleast, he's richer than u.
Re: Zoro Buys New Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 13, 2017
kudos to u bro
Re: Zoro Buys New Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by SmartMugu: 12:27pm On Dec 13, 2017
holuwajobar:
buy one too
I don't need one nor can I afford one. If a rich man like you buys me one, I gladly take it and resell it and put the money towards some productive ventures.
Pls do it! Just buy me a G and see how many people will benefit from other people's waste of funds.
I can't really brag because I can't buy a G. But I own what I own and was meticulous about my decisions on what cars to buy, looking at my pocket first. Would you buy a G while living in a rented apartment? I don't think like that.

1 Like

Re: Zoro Buys New Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:28pm On Dec 13, 2017
imhotep:

That is why Africans will continue to be sold as slaves grin grin

http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2008/02/black-pharaohs/robert-draper-text.html
Yeah. My aim is to help stop the promotion of those inferior bullshit and other lies holding us down. Thank you. I've followed that page and will visit often.
Re: Zoro Buys New Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by Caleycash(m): 12:28pm On Dec 13, 2017
49cents:
This is sadly the highest aspiration of the black man.....to own and show off the products of the white man
How many years will you live in this world with all your achievements no enjoyment, guy pack one side joor!!!... we have in fact up to 80 to enjoy this world, the rest na suffering!
Re: Zoro Buys New Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 13, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Yeah. My aim is to help stop the promotion of those inferior bullshit and other lies holding us down. Thank you. I've followed that page and will visit often.
do you publish books and articles?
Re: Zoro Buys New Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by RickandMorty: 12:33pm On Dec 13, 2017
49cents:
This is sadly the highest aspiration of the black man.....to own and show off the products of the white man

Ouch!!!
Re: Zoro Buys New Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:34pm On Dec 13, 2017
imhotep:

do you publish books and articles?
I write on www.mortalpoet.com.
Re: Zoro Buys New Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by ZorGBUooeh: 12:37pm On Dec 13, 2017
49cents:
Mr aspiration..What is ur own aspiration?To own ad show off the products of the Black man abi?
Re: Zoro Buys New Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 13, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
I write on www.mortalpoet.com. I have books on Conscious Poetry but I won't use the word publish to describe it because it's just me doing the writing, editing and conversion into PDF copies. I'm dropping a new work tomorrow on the blog and after that I'd change the style so all can follow. Do you?
great.
Let me browse your site
Re: Zoro Buys New Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:43pm On Dec 13, 2017
imhotep:
great. Let me browse your site
Okay.
Re: Zoro Buys New Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by chibuzorAbia: 12:44pm On Dec 13, 2017
Caleycash:
How many years will you live in this world with all your achievements no enjoyment, guy pack one side joor!!!... we have in fact up to 80 to enjoy this world, the rest nha suffering!

Oga sorry to say this but you are not intelligent. You sound like the vagabond politicians running (ruining) our lives and our country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zoro Buys New Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by albacete(m): 12:47pm On Dec 13, 2017
Some will now come and type vanity.

The dude worked for his money, allow him to spend it the way he likes. He doesn't owe anyone any explanation. It doesn't matter if he lives in a rented apartment or not, maybe a GWagon is what he wants before getting a house of his own. Don't come and set his priorities for him.
He already knows the cost of a Gwagon can set him up with a house, a car and an investment but he has set a standard for himself. It is called taste and it differs among individuals.

1 Like

Re: Zoro Buys New Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by chibuzorAbia: 12:48pm On Dec 13, 2017
SmartMugu:

I don't need one nor can I afford one. If a rich man like you buys me one, I gladly take it and resell it and put the money towards some productive ventures.
Pls do it! Just buy me a G and see how many people will benefit from other people's waste of funds.
I can't really brag because I can't buy a G. But I own what I own and was meticulous about my decisions on what cars to buy, looking at my pocket first. Would you buy a G while living in a rented apartment? I don't think like that.

5 gbosas to you.

You reason like the average European. Not the unintelligent multitudes we have on the streets of Nigeria. Foolish people dem.

1 Like

Re: Zoro Buys New Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by ba7man(m): 12:50pm On Dec 13, 2017
Kingwizzy16:
Congrats blood

But what is so special about this G-wagon self? I swear I prefer Lexus 350 to this

Talking about cars in the same amounts as g-wagon I will go for Lexus 470 or even Acura ZDX
see the nonsense cars you prefer sef. undecided

1 Like

Re: Zoro Buys New Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by 49cents(m): 12:51pm On Dec 13, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

Mr aspiration..What is ur own aspiration?To own ad show off the products of the Black man abi?

For clarification purposes, I am using a Nokia phone to type this, a white man's invention, even if it was conceived and made by a black man it doesn't change the fact that acquiring this phone was never an aspiration, i needed a tool to communicate that's all.

I mentioned the white man not in a racist sense but to show that their culture aspiration aspires creation of solutions, of leaving the earth better than the met it....ours remains hammering, acquiring and showing off....

Is it a coincidence that the Mike Tysons, Wesley snipes and evanders are bankrupt because of this mentality as what represents their aspirations?

What is the black man doing for the world even with the same education band information reservoir available to us thanks to the internet??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan And Color Red Are Inseperable, Even Goes To Bed In Red / Wizkid Performs At Iconic Roya Albert Hall In London (Photos) / Leye Kuti Acquires Porsche And 3 Other New Cars At The Same Time

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.