Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Itodo Anthony Samuel Listed Among Top 50 Teachers In The World - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Itodo Anthony Samuel Listed Among Top 50 Teachers In The World (33808 Views)

The Plea Of University Lecturers To Teachers In Secondary Schools!!! / 3 Nigerian Scholars Listed Among Most-Cited Scientists In The World. / See Copies Of The Primary Four Exam Failed By Thousands Of Teachers In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Itodo Anthony Samuel Listed Among Top 50 Teachers In The World by chineduemmao: 12:41pm On Dec 13, 2017
emmyquan:
.SOME R HERE TO CHECK D NAME
like me... lol
Re: Itodo Anthony Samuel Listed Among Top 50 Teachers In The World by chineduemmao: 12:44pm On Dec 13, 2017
Chibabe1:
Congratulations! Keep doing you Sir.
...keep doing... what?
Re: Itodo Anthony Samuel Listed Among Top 50 Teachers In The World by naijacentric(m): 12:49pm On Dec 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

An award in teaching is the most useless award in the world.
ur just a bastard get a life shege!!

1 Like

Re: Itodo Anthony Samuel Listed Among Top 50 Teachers In The World by Oduok(m): 12:57pm On Dec 13, 2017
I don't know if I should say congratulations.
Re: Itodo Anthony Samuel Listed Among Top 50 Teachers In The World by Ournaija: 1:03pm On Dec 13, 2017
Awoofawo:
As long, he no Afonja, Abokki, PotoPoto Developer......no comment from me! Congrats Oga.......more Sapele water to you elbows lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

He is Potopoto, sorry I mean Igbo, Enugu to be precise but resides in Benue
Re: Itodo Anthony Samuel Listed Among Top 50 Teachers In The World by hardon1(m): 1:28pm On Dec 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

i dont knw you, but your comment tells me you are among the to most 50 stupid persons in the world. among the 100 most foolish, and top 10 most dumb humans since the beginning of creation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itodo Anthony Samuel Listed Among Top 50 Teachers In The World by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 1:42pm On Dec 13, 2017
Awoofawo:
As long, he no Afonja, Abokki, PotoPoto Developer......no comment from me! Congrats Oga.......more Sapele water to you elbows lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

He is from Enugu state
Re: Itodo Anthony Samuel Listed Among Top 50 Teachers In The World by ufuosman(m): 1:54pm On Dec 13, 2017
Good news
Re: Itodo Anthony Samuel Listed Among Top 50 Teachers In The World by DonBobes(m): 1:55pm On Dec 13, 2017
Name checkers lik me b like

Re: Itodo Anthony Samuel Listed Among Top 50 Teachers In The World by efighter: 1:59pm On Dec 13, 2017
post=63243261:
Naso.. yet naija still dey like this with dullards everywhere even for aso rock

The former one at Aso Rock was not just a dullard but also a drunk ineffectual buffoon.
Re: Itodo Anthony Samuel Listed Among Top 50 Teachers In The World by dieBYfire: 2:24pm On Dec 13, 2017
Rubbish!!!
Teaching in Benue State with all the degree n qualifications , and it's not even your own private school! cry
Mr Itodo shame on you!

Well they say teachers reward are in heaven, hopefully you will get yours there! undecided
Re: Itodo Anthony Samuel Listed Among Top 50 Teachers In The World by enemmo(f): 3:00pm On Dec 13, 2017
InyinyaAgbaOku:

He is from Enugu state

Never.

He is idoma

1 Like

Re: Itodo Anthony Samuel Listed Among Top 50 Teachers In The World by enemmo(f): 3:01pm On Dec 13, 2017
Ournaija:

He is Potopoto, sorry I mean Igbo, Enugu to be precise but resides in Benue

He is idoma
Re: Itodo Anthony Samuel Listed Among Top 50 Teachers In The World by Burnavick(m): 3:05pm On Dec 13, 2017
I trust Nigerians will start looking for what tribe he comes from
Re: Itodo Anthony Samuel Listed Among Top 50 Teachers In The World by Chibabe1(f): 3:07pm On Dec 13, 2017
chineduemmao:
...keep doing... what?

Doing is the only word you read abi?
Re: Itodo Anthony Samuel Listed Among Top 50 Teachers In The World by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 13, 2017
docZeey:
Yaay. I follow this guy on Facebook and I must say he deserves this and more. Congratulations Itodo Samuel Anthony. There's no limit to what you'll achieve in life.
Thank you grin
Re: Itodo Anthony Samuel Listed Among Top 50 Teachers In The World by Bifrost: 4:26pm On Dec 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's a million dollar award Mr.
Re: Itodo Anthony Samuel Listed Among Top 50 Teachers In The World by Awoofawo(m): 5:25pm On Dec 13, 2017
InyinyaAgbaOku:

He is from Enugu state
Igbo don't bear Itodo as surname or first name....All folks bearing that name I known are Iddpma from Benue State.......that's Iddoma name abeg.....goand siddon oga! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Itodo Anthony Samuel Listed Among Top 50 Teachers In The World by Awoofawo(m): 5:27pm On Dec 13, 2017
enemmo:

He is idoma

Don't mind the fools always claiming what don't belong to them.....awom werey!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Itodo Anthony Samuel Listed Among Top 50 Teachers In The World by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:42pm On Dec 13, 2017
Awoofawo:
Igbo don't bear Itodo as surname or first name....All folks bearing that name I known are Iddpma from Benue State.......that's Iddoma name abeg.....goand siddon oga! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Check his facebook profile. He is my friend there
Re: Itodo Anthony Samuel Listed Among Top 50 Teachers In The World by Ournaija: 9:22pm On Dec 13, 2017
Awoofawo:

He is Enugu and Itodo is Igbo, I wouldn't be surprised if peeps from Benue bears same
Re: Itodo Anthony Samuel Listed Among Top 50 Teachers In The World by AlanTuringAI: 5:14am On Dec 14, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:
Wow.

Surprise surprise...

He isn't Afonja.
Mumu. There are actually 2 Nigerians in the Top 50 nominated for this award and the other- Ayodele Odeogbola (A US Mandela Washington Fellow) is your dreaded Afonja, who has even recorded global teaching achievements in the past. He was the first Runner-up For Microsoft Global Partners in Learning forum Award for Teaching as innovator and Change agent in 2012 and was also nominated among the World's best teachers in the award category -Microsoft Class of Mentor schools and Expert educators in 2014.Don't know why the OP decided to make it look like this guy is the only one, so small-minded tribalists like you can show how petty you are.
See link:
https://www.icirnigeria.org/close-up-itodo-odeogbola-the-nigerians-short-listed-for-global-teachers-prize/
Re: Itodo Anthony Samuel Listed Among Top 50 Teachers In The World by zekepio(m): 7:22am On Dec 14, 2017
dieBYfire:
Rubbish!!!
Teaching in Benue State with all the degree n qualifications , and it's not even your own private school! cry
Mr Itodo shame on you!

Well they say teachers reward are in heaven, hopefully you will get yours there! undecided
He teaches in a school owned by his father and the school is more of a philanthropic venture and not the normal for-profit venture.

Shame on him for dropping his qualifications aside to teach in a rural school? my friend you don't have a single idea of the treasure the gentleman is amassing for himself. One of the greatest investment in life is to invest in the education of others. It may take a long time but you'll surely get your ROI(return on investment).

What the gentleman is doing is transforming butterflies into dragons. His students now see beyond their localities.
He's helping them to see a world of opportunities out there. All they need to do is take it.
smiley

Good morning Lalasticlala, Mynd44 and Seun. I think this post should be on front page. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Itodo Anthony Samuel Listed Among Top 50 Teachers In The World by dieBYfire: 7:26am On Dec 14, 2017
zekepio:

He teaches in a school owned by his father and the school is more of a philanthropic venture and not the normal for-profit venture.

Shame on him for dropping his qualifications aside to teach in a rural school? my friend you don't have a single idea of the treasure the gentleman is amassing for himself. One of the greatest investment in life is to invest in the education of others. It may take a long time but you'll surely get your ROI(return on investment).

What the gentleman is doing is transforming butterflies into dragons. His students now see beyond their localities.
He's helping them to see a world of opportunities out there. All they need to do is take it.
smiley

Good morning Lalasticlala, Mynd44 and Seun. I think this post should be on front page. Thank you.

Dragons?? Ok o
Re: Itodo Anthony Samuel Listed Among Top 50 Teachers In The World by tck2000(m): 10:41am On Jan 13, 2020
Coyotejack:
As an omo iya teacher, celebrating teacher is a good thing, honoring them is a memorable thing, cause good teachers imprint are left on students for life wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best 8 Pictures Of Buhari That Students Can Relate To / Composite Car Produced By University Of Jos Students (Pictures) / University Of Ibadan Lecturer Calls Security On A Student For Using A Skateboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.