Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Enough Is Enough: A Letter From Mohammed Zakzaky, Son Of Shiite Leader, Zakzaky - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enough Is Enough: A Letter From Mohammed Zakzaky, Son Of Shiite Leader, Zakzaky (22131 Views)

Police Officers Evacuate Corpses of Shiite Protesters Killed In Abuja [PICS] / Burial Of Shiite Members Shot Dead By Soldiers In Abuja (Photos) / Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Enough Is Enough: A Letter From Mohammed Zakzaky, Son Of Shiite Leader, Zakzaky by jerflakes(m): 8:30pm On Dec 13, 2017
amanwis:
80% of the people that viewed this thread won't read the above epistle #fact

80%?

More like 98%

Nobody get time for that

Re: Enough Is Enough: A Letter From Mohammed Zakzaky, Son Of Shiite Leader, Zakzaky by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:37pm On Dec 13, 2017
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunni_Islam
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Shia_Islam
Oh so you don't understand that Buhari is Sunni and Elzazakky is Shia? Learner, do I have to teach you about your religion?

STARKACE:
am a servant of Allah not an Arab slave, ain't like you that worship what you don't know about. And there is nothing like a sunni Muslim, it's either you are a Muslim or you are not.

Re: Enough Is Enough: A Letter From Mohammed Zakzaky, Son Of Shiite Leader, Zakzaky by Ten06(m): 8:52pm On Dec 13, 2017
Young man I feel your pain, it is not easy mostly after losing your brothers your parents were also arrested to waste away in prison. I'll advise you to visit Iran and discuss this issue with Iran president, maybe they may be able to use diplomatic means to pressure Buhari to release your parents. Considering the closeness of your father to the Iranian government and also being your father's sponsor for many years now .
Re: Enough Is Enough: A Letter From Mohammed Zakzaky, Son Of Shiite Leader, Zakzaky by STARKACE(m): 9:03pm On Dec 13, 2017
StaffofOrayan:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunni_Islam
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Shia_Islam
Oh so you don't understand that Buhari is Sunni and Elzazakky is Shia? Learner, do I have to teach you about your religion?

it's an ignorant Bleep like you that write such shit bout Islam, a true Muslim knows that there are no two different types of Islam unlike Christianity
Re: Enough Is Enough: A Letter From Mohammed Zakzaky, Son Of Shiite Leader, Zakzaky by brookz: 9:06pm On Dec 13, 2017
Any individual or group that pose threat to National security,

Human Rights privileges must be suspended.

So be it. as in d Case of El zazaky

Re: Enough Is Enough: A Letter From Mohammed Zakzaky, Son Of Shiite Leader, Zakzaky by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:39pm On Dec 13, 2017
Hahahaha Today you would learn, I was sent to save you by your ancestors

Between the Nigerian State, Shi'ites and the Sunnis - Vanguard News
https://www.vanguardngr.com › Viewpoint
Nov 21, 2016 - THE Sunni-dominated Northern political and clerical establishment is using the machinery of the Nigeria State to wage war against their co-religionists and rival, the Shia Muslims, whose organisational umbrella, the Islamic movement of Nigeria, IMN, is currently under siege. The latest heavy-handed and .....''
More??
The Sunni-Shia Divide - Council on Foreign Relations
https://www.cfr.org/sunnishia

Sunni and Shia muslims: Islam's 1,400-year-old divide explained
www.independent.co.uk › News › World › Middle East

Sunnis and Shia: Islam's ancient schism - BBC News - BBC.com
www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-16047709

Did Arab uprisings deepen the Sunni-Shia divide? | | Al Jazeera
www.aljazeera.com/.../did-arab-uprisings-deepen-sunni-shia-divide

Saudi, Iran stoke Sunni-Shia tensions in Nigeria: experts | News24
https://www.news24.com/.../saudi-iran-stoke-sunni-shia-tensions-in-nigeria-experts-20

Sunni-Shia Conflict Brewing in Nigeria | Institute for Global Change
institute.global/insight/co-existence/sunni-shia-conflict-brewing-nigeria

What's behind the Sunni-Shia tensions in Nigeria? - Religious Reader
religiousreader.org/whats-behind-sunni-shia-tensions-nigeria

Saudi Arabia Takes Proxy War With Iran To Nigeria As Shias Are ...
www.mintpressnews.com/saudi-arabia-takes-proxy-war...nigeria...shias

Sunni/Shia divide; Nigeria as next theatre of proxy war
https://blueprint.ng › News

I said you are a learner, like a typical black religious bonehead you don't even understand your religion, Im not a christian, that's another batch of slaves that don't even understand the war going on in their religion.

STARKACE:
it's an ignorant Bleep like you that write such shit bout Islam, a true Muslim knows that there are no two different types of Islam unlike Christianity

Re: Enough Is Enough: A Letter From Mohammed Zakzaky, Son Of Shiite Leader, Zakzaky by hamid30: 9:39pm On Dec 13, 2017
The Zaria massacre was totally wrong and brutal...but what the Shittes people tried to do was a slap to the Nigerian army at a whole. How can any group of people try to stop the Chief of army staff of Nigeria from passing? the man even came down and was begging them to allow him and his entourage to pass but they refused! imagine the Chief of army staff of Nigeria begging people to pass on the way! they were shouting at him as if he's a no one, what kind of intense foolishness and stubbornness was that?
Re: Enough Is Enough: A Letter From Mohammed Zakzaky, Son Of Shiite Leader, Zakzaky by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:34pm On Dec 13, 2017
STARKACE:
you are really ignorant, naive and dumb, dude you a loser accept it. Cos you know notin and don't even realise it
I perfectly understand you. This hit where it hurts.
Re: Enough Is Enough: A Letter From Mohammed Zakzaky, Son Of Shiite Leader, Zakzaky by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:39pm On Dec 13, 2017
hamid30:
The Zaria massacre was totally wrong and brutal...but what the Shittes people tried to do was a slap to the Nigerian army at a whole. How can any group of people try to stop the Chief of army staff of Nigeria from passing? the man even came down and was begging them to allow him and his entourage to pass but they refused! imagine the Chief of army staff of Nigeria begging people to pass on the way! they were shouting at him as if he's a no one, what kind of intense foolishness and stubbornness was that?
But a President was pelted with stones in this country and nothing happened. What's so special about the army that they can't handle disrespect? Isn't it even slavish to see the soldiers who ought to be our servants as something above us?

Re: Enough Is Enough: A Letter From Mohammed Zakzaky, Son Of Shiite Leader, Zakzaky by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 13, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Why are you calling them terrorists? Because they don't practise your brand of Islam? Because you loathe Islam so much that you wish they die by any means? What exact thing did they do that constitutes terrorism?

I call them terrorist because they have ties to Iran and hezbollah.
Re: Enough Is Enough: A Letter From Mohammed Zakzaky, Son Of Shiite Leader, Zakzaky by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:46pm On Dec 13, 2017
Xda59:

I call them terrorist because they have ties to Iran and hezbollah.
According to who? And how does having ties to Iran amount to terrorism?
Re: Enough Is Enough: A Letter From Mohammed Zakzaky, Son Of Shiite Leader, Zakzaky by Smooyis(m): 10:52pm On Dec 13, 2017
Very sorry brother. May God grant him freedom.
Re: Enough Is Enough: A Letter From Mohammed Zakzaky, Son Of Shiite Leader, Zakzaky by STARKACE(m): 11:26pm On Dec 13, 2017
StaffofOrayan:
Hahahaha Today you would learn, I was sent to save you by your ancestors

Between the Nigerian State, Shi'ites and the Sunnis - Vanguard News
https://www.vanguardngr.com › Viewpoint
Nov 21, 2016 - THE Sunni-dominated Northern political and clerical establishment is using the machinery of the Nigeria State to wage war against their co-religionists and rival, the Shia Muslims, whose organisational umbrella, the Islamic movement of Nigeria, IMN, is currently under siege. The latest heavy-handed and .....''
More??
The Sunni-Shia Divide - Council on Foreign Relations
https://www.cfr.org/sunnishia

Sunni and Shia muslims: Islam's 1,400-year-old divide explained
www.independent.co.uk › News › World › Middle East

Sunnis and Shia: Islam's ancient schism - BBC News - BBC.com
www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-16047709

Did Arab uprisings deepen the Sunni-Shia divide? | | Al Jazeera
www.aljazeera.com/.../did-arab-uprisings-deepen-sunni-shia-divide

Saudi, Iran stoke Sunni-Shia tensions in Nigeria: experts | News24
https://www.news24.com/.../saudi-iran-stoke-sunni-shia-tensions-in-nigeria-experts-20

Sunni-Shia Conflict Brewing in Nigeria | Institute for Global Change
institute.global/insight/co-existence/sunni-shia-conflict-brewing-nigeria

What's behind the Sunni-Shia tensions in Nigeria? - Religious Reader
religiousreader.org/whats-behind-sunni-shia-tensions-nigeria

Saudi Arabia Takes Proxy War With Iran To Nigeria As Shias Are ...
www.mintpressnews.com/saudi-arabia-takes-proxy-war...nigeria...shias

Sunni/Shia divide; Nigeria as next theatre of proxy war
https://blueprint.ng › News

I said you are a learner, like a typical black religious bonehead you don't even understand your religion, Im not a christian, that's another batch of slaves that don't even understand the war going on in their religion.

still giving me links to nonsense written by bloggers, who am sure aint a Muslim, it's like me writing a book bout Christianity while am not a Christian, I don't practice Christianity, never been to church and don't believe in their beliefs, those are the kind of people writing this shit
Re: Enough Is Enough: A Letter From Mohammed Zakzaky, Son Of Shiite Leader, Zakzaky by donofdons: 12:35am On Dec 14, 2017
calyto:

You are not even making any sense.
It is you that will see the blood.
Personally, i am very fine in Lagos(Much more better than you in kabul or whatever)

And i am not complaining because politicians were not and will never be my pay master

Ok.do you know the number of people that are killed in Lagos daily? One day, you will meet something and then, you will remember my post.
Re: Enough Is Enough: A Letter From Mohammed Zakzaky, Son Of Shiite Leader, Zakzaky by Ahmedhussain3463: 5:10am On Dec 14, 2017
Oyindidi:
Another terrorist group in the making
your comments are always odd,pls wht is happening to your reason?
Re: Enough Is Enough: A Letter From Mohammed Zakzaky, Son Of Shiite Leader, Zakzaky by Oyindidi(f): 5:12am On Dec 14, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
your comments are always odd,pls wht is happening to your reason?
Can you stand such ill treatment? They may retaliate in the nearest future.
Re: Enough Is Enough: A Letter From Mohammed Zakzaky, Son Of Shiite Leader, Zakzaky by Menzy86(m): 7:18am On Dec 14, 2017
I lived two stone throws from this man's house during my undergraduate days in ABU. Gyallesu (the area) was like a colony on its own run by him in an Iranian way. His motorcade will speed by with young armed men clearing d way as they went. Very horrible looking all black wearing men with red patches on their clothes. Every student and family that lived around that his street always lived in fear. Truth is Zakzaky met his match in Buhari. The man was simply a law unto himself! Although his men hardly ever confronted anyone, their presence and looks was sufficient psycho terrorism to last you a lifetime.
Re: Enough Is Enough: A Letter From Mohammed Zakzaky, Son Of Shiite Leader, Zakzaky by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:16am On Dec 14, 2017
Aljazeera is a blog grin grin grin grin grin,

STARKACE:
still giving me links to nonsense written by bloggers, who am sure aint a Muslim, it's like me writing a book bout Christianity while am not a Christian, I don't practice Christianity, never been to church and don't believe in their beliefs, those are the kind of people writing this shit
Re: Enough Is Enough: A Letter From Mohammed Zakzaky, Son Of Shiite Leader, Zakzaky by juman(m): 8:30am On Dec 14, 2017
Sai babamu.

Sai zakzaky.
Re: Enough Is Enough: A Letter From Mohammed Zakzaky, Son Of Shiite Leader, Zakzaky by Ahmedhussain3463: 8:47am On Dec 14, 2017
Oyindidi:
Can you stand such ill treatment? They may retaliate in the nearest future.
am sorri for my comment i tot u sided wit the government.honestly buhari is a tyrant that is keeping zazzaky not in his own interest but inline with the demand of suadi arabia the ocean of sunni muslems and the orthodox islamic movement.am sorri to have misconstrue u.
Re: Enough Is Enough: A Letter From Mohammed Zakzaky, Son Of Shiite Leader, Zakzaky by Greatfuture: 8:48am On Dec 14, 2017
the shite group and your father were worse than tyrant,they become law to themselves and no respecter of constituted authority.he is paying the price
Re: Enough Is Enough: A Letter From Mohammed Zakzaky, Son Of Shiite Leader, Zakzaky by STARKACE(m): 9:05am On Dec 14, 2017
StaffofOrayan:
Aljazeera is a blog grin grin grin grin grin,

but it was written by a journalist who am sure is either a Christian or a Muslim just doing a job they are is paid to [we all gotta answer for everything we do on earth] false stories sells, you know that
Re: Enough Is Enough: A Letter From Mohammed Zakzaky, Son Of Shiite Leader, Zakzaky by calyto: 9:15am On Dec 14, 2017
Is there any part of this world that they don't kill people daily or are you paid to be mischievous?

What exactly is your point sef?

donofdons:

Ok.do you know the number of people that are killed in Lagos daily? One day, you will meet something and then, you will remember my post.
Re: Enough Is Enough: A Letter From Mohammed Zakzaky, Son Of Shiite Leader, Zakzaky by sepalapen(m): 9:20am On Dec 14, 2017
If i am the guy i will write to shakou and co and see if i wont succeed since human right has gone asleep.
Re: Enough Is Enough: A Letter From Mohammed Zakzaky, Son Of Shiite Leader, Zakzaky by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:35am On Dec 14, 2017
Burying your head in the sand doesn't change the fact that even the custodians of your religion have 2 versions, Sunni and Shia, you are probably from South Western Nigeria hence your ignorance, if you were from the more 'religious' north or middle east trust me you would know.
The sad part is you refuse to educate yourself even though you have 'western education' grin grin You see why Arabs call you blacks Abeed?

STARKACE:
but it was written by a journalist who am sure is either a Christian or a Muslim just doing a job they are is paid to [we all gotta answer for everything we do on earth] false stories sells, you know that
Re: Enough Is Enough: A Letter From Mohammed Zakzaky, Son Of Shiite Leader, Zakzaky by samuyafiiyawa: 10:47am On Dec 14, 2017
This boy is among the fortunate children, that is why he is making all this noise, he should have used all these grammar to advise his father to caution his subjects, when they were charging at the military, if the military allowed those guys they would have disgraced them, imagine the military was begging those guys to allowed the Army chief to pass but they refused cos they feel they are in charge of the road,not minding the right of way for other road users, i experienced that myself when i was coming back on my way from Gusau, in 2013 December , those guys forced all motorist to follow one way on an express cos they have seized the other lane, some of them with canes forcing other commuters to one way, who are they? they are not any security organisation, that is how they operate,Again what is your fathers source of income, cos nobody knows him to be a business man of any sort, that you are bragging to have five million when you were in your university years? of course we know your father's source of income, but that is a topic for another day. Nonetheless in the interest of forgiveness i plead with Mr President to forgive them, more especially as they have learnt that Nobody bleeps with the government, in the name of freedom of association, i think they will never try this nonsense any day.
Re: Enough Is Enough: A Letter From Mohammed Zakzaky, Son Of Shiite Leader, Zakzaky by STARKACE(m): 11:42am On Dec 14, 2017
StaffofOrayan:
Burying your head in the sand doesn't change the fact that even the custodians of your religion have 2 versions, Sunni and Shia, you are probably from South Western Nigeria hence your ignorance, if you were from the more 'religious' north or middle east trust me you would know.
The sad part is you refuse to educate yourself even though you have 'western education' grin grin You see why Arabs call you blacks Abeed?

once lost always lost
Re: Enough Is Enough: A Letter From Mohammed Zakzaky, Son Of Shiite Leader, Zakzaky by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:28am On Dec 15, 2017
samuyafiiyawa:
This boy is among the fortunate children, that is why he is making all this noise, he should have used all these grammar to advise his father to caution his subjects, when they were charging at the military, if the military allowed those guys they would have disgraced them, imagine the military was begging those guys to allowed the Army chief to pass but they refused cos they feel they are in charge of the road,not minding the right of way for other road users, i experienced that myself when i was coming back on my way from Gusau, in 2013 December , those guys forced all motorist to follow one way on an express cos they have seized the other lane, some of them with canes forcing other commuters to one way, who are they? they are not any security organisation, that is how they operate,Again what is your fathers source of income, cos nobody knows him to be a business man of any sort, that you are bragging to have five million when you were in your university years? of course we know your father's source of income, but that is a topic for another day. Nonetheless in the interest of forgiveness i plead with Mr President to forgive them, more especially as they have learnt that Nobody bleeps with the government, in the name of freedom of association, i think they will never try this nonsense any day.
Would it be wrong to take him to court, considering all these evidence?
Re: Enough Is Enough: A Letter From Mohammed Zakzaky, Son Of Shiite Leader, Zakzaky by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 15, 2017
You want to take the president to court?

Take a step back and look at things from his eyes, imagine the pressure from the international society imaging the new campaign he's organizing, see life through his eyes, imagine all the power he wields and the corruption of all sectors of our government.

Bottom line, nothing will happen, the courts won't help.
You should know that by now
Re: Enough Is Enough: A Letter From Mohammed Zakzaky, Son Of Shiite Leader, Zakzaky by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:53am On Dec 14, 2018
We are still here. Messed up country with a heartless dunce as President.

Atiku Supported Total Removal Of Subsidy / Photo Of Africa And Europe At Night From Space / INEC Suspends Collation Of Kogi Election Results Untill Monday

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51