Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,120 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

INEC Suspends Collation Of Kogi Election Results Untill Monday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Suspends Collation Of Kogi Election Results Untill Monday (22098 Views)

INEC Suspends Collation In Obingwa LGA, Abia & 2 LGAs In Enugu / Kaduna Suspends Collation As Atiku And Obi Take 2 LGAs Each / Senate Postpones Passage Of 2021 Budget Untill Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Suspends Collation Of Kogi Election Results Untill Monday by Ecstasy154(m): 7:38pm On Nov 17, 2019
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has suspended the collation of results of the governorship election in Kogi State.

Details shortly…

https://www.channelstv.com/2019/11/17/breaking-inec-suspends-collation-of-kogi-election-results-till-monday/

Re: INEC Suspends Collation Of Kogi Election Results Untill Monday by madridguy(m): 7:39pm On Nov 17, 2019
grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Suspends Collation Of Kogi Election Results Untill Monday by ALPHABASE: 7:39pm On Nov 17, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Suspends Collation Of Kogi Election Results Untill Monday by CliffDike(m): 7:40pm On Nov 17, 2019
E
Re: INEC Suspends Collation Of Kogi Election Results Untill Monday by SalamRushdie: 7:41pm On Nov 17, 2019
It is finished ...Rigging is constitutional under Buhari

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: INEC Suspends Collation Of Kogi Election Results Untill Monday by Soulsymbol99: 7:41pm On Nov 17, 2019
Let the rigging commence

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Suspends Collation Of Kogi Election Results Untill Monday by Iamgrey5(m): 7:42pm On Nov 17, 2019
With only Ibaji and Lokoja left

Bello the criminal has won already cheesy

I am an Apc apologist but I have to say Bello is a shameless election "rigger"

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Suspends Collation Of Kogi Election Results Untill Monday by Harrynight(m): 7:54pm On Nov 17, 2019
shocked

PDP don take over grin

#IfYouKnowYouKnow!

1 Like

Re: INEC Suspends Collation Of Kogi Election Results Untill Monday by jaxxy(m): 7:54pm On Nov 17, 2019
Reason for the suspension? Does INEC realize it can’t be withholding results and releasing them whenever it pleases? For credibility of the results sake?

How can we now be sure the results won’t be tampered with and manipulated b4 monday?

Where in the world do they suspend collation of results that have been gathered??

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Suspends Collation Of Kogi Election Results Untill Monday by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 17, 2019
It's finish
Re: INEC Suspends Collation Of Kogi Election Results Untill Monday by midolian(m): 7:54pm On Nov 17, 2019
Iamgrey5:

grin grin grin

Election in Nigeria and in fact the world at large has always been such that, if you don't rig, it doesn't guarantee that the other parties won't rig.

Reckless rigging is what people now frown at.

7 Likes

Re: INEC Suspends Collation Of Kogi Election Results Untill Monday by opalu: 7:54pm On Nov 17, 2019
Hmmm
Re: INEC Suspends Collation Of Kogi Election Results Untill Monday by SultanOfAbia: 7:54pm On Nov 17, 2019
Iamgrey5:

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Suspends Collation Of Kogi Election Results Untill Monday by Raskasal(m): 7:54pm On Nov 17, 2019
really? any reason?
Re: INEC Suspends Collation Of Kogi Election Results Untill Monday by gurunlocker: 7:54pm On Nov 17, 2019
Just 1 state o..... 1 fucking state!!!

INEC is truly independent and election has improved under Bubu.

Saw a video few minutes ago how people were chased away with gunshot.

Where are the 35,000 policemen? The Army?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Suspends Collation Of Kogi Election Results Untill Monday by Ogegeodey(m): 7:54pm On Nov 17, 2019
grin
Season1 don finish, watch out for season2. The mistakes they made with figures is what they are about to correct.
I am sure the number of votes cast is more than the population of the entire Kogi.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Suspends Collation Of Kogi Election Results Untill Monday by sosodevf(m): 7:55pm On Nov 17, 2019
No need, We know the winner already
Re: INEC Suspends Collation Of Kogi Election Results Untill Monday by planetx: 7:55pm On Nov 17, 2019
The useless Buhari have returned Nigeria back to the era of election rigging and ballot snatching that precepetated the coup against the second republic. Basically set the country back 40 years.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Suspends Collation Of Kogi Election Results Untill Monday by Abeyjide: 7:56pm On Nov 17, 2019
Bello is a shame to humanity.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Suspends Collation Of Kogi Election Results Untill Monday by Shortyy(f): 7:56pm On Nov 17, 2019
2008 Toyota spider for sale

2 Likes

Re: INEC Suspends Collation Of Kogi Election Results Untill Monday by Runaway: 7:56pm On Nov 17, 2019
... To finalise the rigging...

1 Like

Re: INEC Suspends Collation Of Kogi Election Results Untill Monday by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 17, 2019
to study and perfect the rigging, too late as we already have too many videos

6 Likes

Re: INEC Suspends Collation Of Kogi Election Results Untill Monday by babyfaceafrica: 7:56pm On Nov 17, 2019
Iamgrey5:

the best I have seen...I fear this man...

1 Like

Re: INEC Suspends Collation Of Kogi Election Results Untill Monday by humberjade: 7:57pm On Nov 17, 2019
grin
Re: INEC Suspends Collation Of Kogi Election Results Untill Monday by Harrynight(m): 7:57pm On Nov 17, 2019
jaxxy:
Reason for the suspension? Does INEC realize it’s can be withholding results and releasing them when it pleases? For credibility of the results sake?

Possibly PDP don take over the lead grin
Re: INEC Suspends Collation Of Kogi Election Results Untill Monday by flexypoka(m): 7:57pm On Nov 17, 2019
so sorry for the people of kogi. .. more suffer for the next 4 years

1 Like

Re: INEC Suspends Collation Of Kogi Election Results Untill Monday by fistonati(m): 7:57pm On Nov 17, 2019
Best University education is awaiting your wards at Dominican University Ibadan visit dui.edu.ng
School fees at 300k per academic session
Re: INEC Suspends Collation Of Kogi Election Results Untill Monday by RichDad1(m): 7:57pm On Nov 17, 2019
They’re obviously tired.
Whichever way, PDP don chop stones for this election already.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Suspends Collation Of Kogi Election Results Untill Monday by Harrynight(m): 7:57pm On Nov 17, 2019
Shortyy:
2008 Toyota spider for sale

Let's see pix
Re: INEC Suspends Collation Of Kogi Election Results Untill Monday by babyfaceafrica: 7:58pm On Nov 17, 2019
midolian:
grin grin grin

Election in Nigeria and in fact the world at large has always been such that, if you don't rig, it doesn't guarantee that the other parties won't rig.

Reckless rigging is what people now frown at.
true..how he subdued igala is amazing!!

1 Like

Re: INEC Suspends Collation Of Kogi Election Results Untill Monday by Egbesu1(m): 7:58pm On Nov 17, 2019
We know the results already, even Dino know, so shift it till next year
.like Dino like Saraki

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

16 States Now Pay Minimum Wage – NLC / Sagay: Reps, Senators Who Refuse Screening Can Be Arrested, Prosecuted / Accounting Guru Couldn't Attend ICAN Conference - Sowore Mocks Tinubu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.