Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

"How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires (59379 Views)

I Will Pay Your Groom Price, Everything If You Accept To Marry Me In My Shrine / When A Girl Asks A Guy For His Picture While Chatting With Him (photos). / Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

These are ladies made in heaven oh. I go need follow am talk, you know ladies wey dem don trust a guy, na him own dem go listen to...I gofollow am talk first, i get like 8 cool ladies on the forum them no dey even comment self, but like three just dey read waka go, wetin be the minimum age you dey find? you need them from any specific region of the country?
look i don't want u to connect me with any girl that looks like Eniola Badmus ooocheesy.
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 13, 2017
lefulefu:
look i don't want u to connect me with any girl that looks like Eniola Badmus ooocheesy.

Bros you suppose know say na wetin i want for myself i go connect you with life... You suppose sabi say my own way dey pure
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 13, 2017
lefulefu:

If you know how much i like Eniola Badmus ehn
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

Bros you suppose know say na wetin i want for myself i go connect you with life... You suppose sabi say my own way dey pure
lol i know u love very fat babes wink..BBW tinzscheesy.
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 13, 2017
lefulefu:
lol i know u love very fat babes wink..BBW tinzscheesy.

Nope oh...Trim babes...I just like Eniola Badmus personality
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 13, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahahahcheesycheesycheesy
Eh eh so na by Ranksgringrin

Hahahahahah
yes na ashi dey get rank ooocheesy.field marshal na dose dey dey the heat of battle.then there are the generallisimo/ madamscheesy...na dose ones dey recruit cheesy.u have the privatescheesy.the privates na d fresh meat wey jus dey enter into the business.dem dey get their instructions from the one stripped lance corporals cheesy.
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 13, 2017
lefulefu:
yes na ashi dey get rank ooocheesy.field marshal na dose dey dey the heat of battle.then there are the generallisimo/ madamscheesy...na dose ones dey recruit cheesy.u have the privatescheesy.the privates na d fresh meat wey jus dey enter into the business.dem dey get their instructions from the one stripped lance corporals cheesy.

Na wa... bad bad information full your hand oh...Come self she go ask me, how serious your Christianity life be, cause this one go ask life
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Martin0(m): 6:11pm On Dec 13, 2017
lefulefu:

Hahahahahah na wa ooo how u take know about these tinzgringrin
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Alwaysking: 6:11pm On Dec 13, 2017
pocohantas:

You'll be surprised she is serious.
Which men are scarce?
It's responsible, cute men with potentials that are scarce.
They are the ones getting these kinda green lights steady.
They are at the top of the ladder in desirability by most women.

One jonsing guy would sit in his one room, with dirty boxers and be waiting for this kinda thing. E go shock am... grin
But aunty you get bad mouth o. cheesy
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

Nope oh...Trim babes...I just like Eniola Badmus personality
gut! cheesy.. I no wan get headache seeing any babe wey be like sack of beans this coming Christmascheesy.see one of my igbo paddy( not martin0!) wey introduce me to one of im female friends wey happen to be fat.can u imagine the babe couldn't pass through my doorwaycheesy.na so d girl jus dey struggle to enter inside my padcheesy.na so i jus weak siddon dey lookcheesy.
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Belafonte(m): 6:14pm On Dec 13, 2017
lefulefu:
lol brother its not really about age oo..if the lady is in her 30s and she still looks good and is down to earth then men will still go for her.all these ones na fallacy that when a lady is in her 30s and still not married then her woman worth dropscheesy.

There's always an exception. Everyone should be handled on their own merit but, generalisations help you save a lot of time.
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 13, 2017
lefulefu:
gut! cheesy.. I no wan get headache seeing any babe wey be like sack of beans this coming Christmascheesy.see one of my igbo paddy( not martin0!) wey introduce me to one of im female friends wey happen to be fat.can u imagine the babe couldn't pass through my doorwaycheesy.na so d girl jus dey struggle to enter inside my padcheesy.na so i jus weak siddon dey lookcheesy.

relaxguy, see as you dey shake like who pull trouser under office desk dey receive head
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 13, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahahah na wa ooo how u take know about these tinzgringrin
e get where ashi/runz babe and slay queens no deycheesy.anywhere u go u must see dem plying their tradecheesy.. And besides i have a ph.d in womanology.i no tell u before? I sabi women and their way of life in and outcheesy.
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Martin0(m): 6:19pm On Dec 13, 2017
lefulefu:

Hahahahahahahahahahgringringrin hahahahah
Infact eh u jus be another different pesin I swear,grin
I jus waka go my friend side he jus dey ask me wetin dey make me laugh,and na u dey cause this problemgringrin
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Martin0(m): 6:22pm On Dec 13, 2017
lefulefu:
e get where ashi/runz babe and slay queens no deycheesy.anywhere u go u must see dem plying their tradecheesy.. And besides i have a ph.d in womanology.i no tell u before? I sabi women and their way of life in and outcheesy.

Yeah I knowgringrin
E show for ur way oo,seriously u sabi dem well well
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Swaggzkid: 6:22pm On Dec 13, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Fine boy! This lady should hurry up and hook this man, she shouldn’t let him go. He looks like he has a bright future and great potentials. She had better do all she can oh!!!
Whata you waiting for? Two saturdays left o
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Martin0(m): 6:23pm On Dec 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

relaxguy, see as you dey shake like who pull trouser under office desk dey receive head

cheesycheesycheesy lefulefu dem don finish u ooogringrin

Come oo lefulefu wey lalas247 sef e don tae wey I see her oogrin
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 13, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahahahahahahahgringringrin hahahahah
Infact eh u jus be another different pesin I swear,grin
I jus waka go my friend side he jus dey ask me wetin dey make me laugh,and na u dey cause this problemgringrin
sorry i make u jus dey laugh unnecessary but wetin i dey yarn u na true life Torycheesy.
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 13, 2017
Martin0:

she was on last week.i sure she dey busy dats why she scarce dis week.
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Martin0(m): 6:34pm On Dec 13, 2017
lefulefu:
she was on last week.i sure she dey busy dats why she scarce dis week.

Na wa oo,make she take am easy oogrin
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Martin0(m): 6:37pm On Dec 13, 2017
lefulefu:
sorry i make u jus dey laugh unnecessary but wetin i dey yarn u na true life Torycheesy.

Ok ooogringrin I hear u
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 13, 2017
Martin0:

lalas247 deu on the roadto retirement
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Martin0(m): 6:44pm On Dec 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

lalas247 deu on the roadto retirement
Na wa for u oo,na everything u jus know oogringrin
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 13, 2017
Martin0:

Na wa for u oo,na everything u jus know oogringrin

Lol...Abi make i tell you say she dey produce new twerk video
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 13, 2017
pocohantas:

Which men are scarce?

One jonsing guy would sit in his one room, with dirty boxers and be waiting for this kinda thing. E go shock am... grin
nice one sis.
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Martin0(m): 7:02pm On Dec 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

Lol...Abi make i tell you say she dey produce new twerk video

Hahahahgringrincheesy ok ooo I hear u ogacheesy
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 13, 2017
Belafonte:

Oh, I absolutely agree with you. I would despise any other kind of man.

You get it now. Lol.
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Alkanoicacid(m): 9:01pm On Dec 13, 2017
pocohantas:

Which men are scarce?

Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by nwonufestus(m): 9:41pm On Dec 13, 2017
grin grin oohh LAWD!!!!
Deliver us from slay queens
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Akalia(m): 11:04pm On Dec 13, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Shut up as if you don’t fvck around too. Common gerrout. Whether you like it or not, she must marry this bright young man. Continue wasting your life and getting hurt while slay babes hook good men.
E pain am, lwkmd. Stuck up.
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by platinumventure: 12:32am On Dec 14, 2017
emmyquan:
.after dey might have spoil d place

#damagecontrol

*Some girls be like*
*My ex left a big hole in my heart ...*
*You think you can decieve us* ��
*We know where the big hole is my sister* �

shiooooooooor

Smh...savagery
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by talkmymind: 6:56am On Dec 14, 2017
what a shameful speach from her....go and marrt slay guy, since you are a slay queen

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.