Stats: 3,155,934 members, 7,828,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Arsenal Vs Barca - Review - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Vs Barca - Review (528 Views)

El Clasico: Real Madrid Vs Barca [0 - 2] on Sat, 10th April / Real Madrid(2) Vs Barca(6) On Saturday 2nd May: Live / Chelsea Vs Barca Who Will Win (2) (3) (4)

Arsenal Vs Barca - Review by abiolakbr(m): 8:35pm On Mar 31, 2010
men the game is menacing
Re: Arsenal Vs Barca - Review by stz(m): 9:11pm On Mar 31, 2010
grin i sabi play, gunners what happened to your swift fast passes? cry gunners cry boohoo embarassed embarassed You guyz certainly stand no chance.
Re: Arsenal Vs Barca - Review by stz(m): 9:25pm On Mar 31, 2010
Wetin dey do this worldcort self, incredible ibrahamovic
Re: Arsenal Vs Barca - Review by babs787(m): 8:23pm On Apr 01, 2010
to all Barcelona fan

Give it to Barcelona for its possession and indepth quality football. I thought they would give gunners 10 goals to nil being the title holder and the most favoured. The most feared player and the world player was not on the pitch as he was silenced.

Also, I learnt that to be able to win Barcelona, you must hold them until like the last 20 minutes because as it nears 90 minutes, Barca tends to wear out and if there was still like additional 10 minutes, Arsenal would have beaten them because Barca resorted to Defensive game which to me, is not too good for a world champion playing with 'boys'.

Barca would not have scored those cheap goals if not for defensive error and our first half substitutions affected our game.

Conclusively, Barca ay beat Arsenal but not disgrace them at Nou camp.
Re: Arsenal Vs Barca - Review by jubilant2(f): 2:06pm On Apr 02, 2010
For me I simply believe its not over until its over. There's still the second leg coming up by next week. so I really think d gunners should be very careful. Cos most of their players are injured and most of then have yellow cards. If isabout our defence i know our coach will take care of it.
Re: Arsenal Vs Barca - Review by Airller(f): 2:56pm On Apr 02, 2010
great ARSENAL greatest.up gunners! arsenal for life,
when will all them haters learn to shut up.for crying out loud people were judging the match before barca players entered england.when will people learn that football is not by names and skills.a goat in my office bet 7k with me the barca will beat arsenal 4-0 messi 3 goals then any other person can score the last one.i told him that as far as the game will not finish in a win to barcaq if its the other way round i'll give him 7k.when it was 2-0 he sent his account details to me.when fabs scored the second goal i replied saying '' back to sender''.nobody expected the gunners to revive like that but it happened.i belive with extra effort they'll beat barca in camp nou even if its by a lone goal i tell u.what happened that day shud serve as a lesson to us that no team can be underatted in soccer not even the weakest.as for man u i know they'll beat bayern munich except the tide will change.

n.b am 7k richer lol
Re: Arsenal Vs Barca - Review by chidichris(m): 12:23pm On Apr 04, 2010
i think this is the best time to win barca because puyol, pique, ibrahimovic and iniesta will all be out so wenger must utilise this opportunity.
Re: Arsenal Vs Barca - Review by babs787(m): 6:42pm On Apr 06, 2010
Inieta may play but we fear nobody. Barca would be having defensive problem and we would cash on that.90 minutes would judge

What Is D Faith Of Chelsea Fc Winning Epl / Enyeama To Porto & Taiwo To Liverpool / Man Slump And Died Watchhng Man U Everton Match