Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Real Madrid(2) Vs Barca(6) On Saturday 2nd May: Live - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Real Madrid(2) Vs Barca(6) On Saturday 2nd May: Live (7775 Views)

Poll: Who grabs all three points in this classic encounter?

Real Madrid: 20% (4 votes)
Barcelona: 75% (15 votes)
Draw: 5% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Manchester United Vs West Brom (0 - 1) On 2nd May 2015 / Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 6) On 30th August 2014 / El Clasico: Real Madrid Vs Barca [0 - 2] on Sat, 10th April (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Madrid(2) Vs Barca(6) On Saturday 2nd May: Live by kayality: 11:45am On Apr 29, 2009
MADRID VS BARCELONA  ON SATURDAY

Real Madrid Take on Barcelona At the Bernabeu. Barca are desperate to lift the La- Liga, and Madrid are also Desperate to defend their title.

Interesting Clash of the titans.
Re: Real Madrid(2) Vs Barca(6) On Saturday 2nd May: Live by oss(m): 12:39pm On Apr 29, 2009
ofcourse, d game is expected to be the league decider, considering d circumstances that surround d game & base on current form REALMADRID is expected to came out as a victorious team. only time can tell.
Re: Real Madrid(2) Vs Barca(6) On Saturday 2nd May: Live by khanye(m): 12:43pm On Apr 29, 2009
Madrid is under pressure to win to reduce the point
but barca is winning!
Forza barca!
Re: Real Madrid(2) Vs Barca(6) On Saturday 2nd May: Live by Krayola(m): 2:21am On Apr 30, 2009
Its going to be hard to beat Madrid at the Bernabeau so I predict a high scoring draw. 2-2 or 3-3. We will still go on to win the league though.

I just hope Madrid don't play dirty because we need our players in one piece against Chelsea
Re: Real Madrid(2) Vs Barca(6) On Saturday 2nd May: Live by lailai2(m): 2:53am On Apr 30, 2009
i hope our midfield isnt tired yet cos we need the midfield to control the game
puyol better play his life out since he is suspended for the midweek game

btw, where are d madrid fans
Re: Real Madrid(2) Vs Barca(6) On Saturday 2nd May: Live by Krayola(m): 4:07am On Apr 30, 2009
lai-lai:

Fasting and praying grin
Re: Real Madrid(2) Vs Barca(6) On Saturday 2nd May: Live by nateev1(m): 8:52am On Apr 30, 2009
Barcelona showed class by outplaying chelsea in nou camp and made some brilliant changes to avoid injuries to some top players. it will end in a draw or Barca wins. but they know they have to conserve their energy to play chelsea on wednesday. an encounter they are determined to win.
Re: Real Madrid(2) Vs Barca(6) On Saturday 2nd May: Live by khanye(m): 11:14am On Apr 30, 2009
lai-lai:

i hope our midfield isnt tired yet cos we need the midfield to control the game
puyol better play his life out since he is suspended for the midweek game

Sergi B & Keita are fresh.
One of them will surely start in the midfield.
I'm okay with a draw, so that we can conserve energy for Chelsick!
Re: Real Madrid(2) Vs Barca(6) On Saturday 2nd May: Live by mukina2: 5:23pm On Apr 30, 2009
Am supporting Yaya grin kiss

i hope he scores tongue
Re: Real Madrid(2) Vs Barca(6) On Saturday 2nd May: Live by khanye(m): 5:40pm On Apr 30, 2009
mukina2:

Am supporting Yaya grin kiss

i hope he scores tongue

Why do you like yaya
Re: Real Madrid(2) Vs Barca(6) On Saturday 2nd May: Live by mukina2: 5:42pm On Apr 30, 2009
khanye:

Why do you like yaya

why are you asking?
Re: Real Madrid(2) Vs Barca(6) On Saturday 2nd May: Live by khanye(m): 5:57pm On Apr 30, 2009
mukina2:

why are you asking?

I just wanna know,
I've seen all your comments about him
Will u answer my question now? wink
Re: Real Madrid(2) Vs Barca(6) On Saturday 2nd May: Live by eyonigger(m): 6:11pm On Apr 30, 2009
Khayne, mukina is so so in love with YAYA, if that guy shows up on NL, she'll quickly leave her loff iice sharp sharp for him. grin
Re: Real Madrid(2) Vs Barca(6) On Saturday 2nd May: Live by mukina2: 6:16pm On Apr 30, 2009
Yaya is a good footballer wink

he is my cousin cheesy grin
Re: Real Madrid(2) Vs Barca(6) On Saturday 2nd May: Live by eyonigger(m): 6:24pm On Apr 30, 2009
couzin ko, dozen ni!!!
Re: Real Madrid(2) Vs Barca(6) On Saturday 2nd May: Live by khanye(m): 6:31pm On Apr 30, 2009
eyonigger:

Khayne, mukina is so so in love with YAYA, if that guy shows up on NL, she'll quickly leave her loff iice sharp sharp for him. grin

Abajo, now i understand wink
eyo, wetin dey happen?
Re: Real Madrid(2) Vs Barca(6) On Saturday 2nd May: Live by mukina2: 6:39pm On Apr 30, 2009
Yaya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy
Re: Real Madrid(2) Vs Barca(6) On Saturday 2nd May: Live by eyonigger(m): 6:50pm On Apr 30, 2009
Khanye I dey ooo, my joy will start off from saturday by the time we smash Madrid in the el clasico, then next week would even be more fun as the dreamer's will wake up to slumber. grin
Re: Real Madrid(2) Vs Barca(6) On Saturday 2nd May: Live by khanye(m): 7:05pm On Apr 30, 2009
Amin oooo cheesy wink
Re: Real Madrid(2) Vs Barca(6) On Saturday 2nd May: Live by ogazi007(m): 7:14pm On Apr 30, 2009
They are the one on pressure,we have a good lead.one point is enough to win liga.
i dont want the coach to rest any of our key players,let us try and seal laliga and leave CL fixture for now.
madrid should respect themselves and desist from rough tackles on our players.
they should quit hating and support barca to win CL,they can wait till next season to try and win kings cup cos they will never smell laliga titles till next two seasons.no shaking,we are winning.barca for all trophies
Re: Real Madrid(2) Vs Barca(6) On Saturday 2nd May: Live by eyonigger(m): 7:47pm On Apr 30, 2009
ogazi, well said, If its obvious that they envy our UCL title, then they might want to injure messi and iniesta. Make God help us, I know our God is not a God of Ika, he knows how hard we have worked so far to be at this level.

Another thing is for the team to stay humble and very focused, they should not be easily upset and all that. Barca will do me proud this season, I am so so confident, pep will write a big history for himself.
Re: Real Madrid(2) Vs Barca(6) On Saturday 2nd May: Live by khanye(m): 11:29am On May 01, 2009

[b]This Saturday Barça will travel to the Santiago Bernabéu 360 days after their last visit. However, the situation couldn’t be more different as the Barça players themselves have recognised.

Only 360 days have passed but there’s a whole world of difference. On 7th May 2008 Barça had recently been eliminated from both the Champions League and the Spanish Cup, Real Madrid had already clinched the league title and Barça had the only objective of beating Villarreal to second place. However, on 2nd May 2009, Barça go to the Bernabéu, on matchday 34, with a four-point lead over the hosts, immersed in the Champions League semi-finals and looking forward to the Spanish Cup Final.

A year ago Barça occupied third place in the league table with 64 points, 14 behind Real Madrid and 4 behind Villarreal. The team managed by Frank Rijkaard had to applaud their eternal rivals onto the pitch without the suspended Eto’o and Deco, without the injured Iniesta, Ronaldinho, Milito and Jorquera, and with Touré Yaya, who had to have pain killing injections before kick-off. Tommorow, however, Barça will go into the match with a near complete squad, with just Márquez, Caceres & Milito sidelined by injury.[/b]

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckyGX95vX8o&hl=en&fs=1"[/flash]

Re: Real Madrid(2) Vs Barca(6) On Saturday 2nd May: Live by Akatamba(m): 1:47pm On May 01, 2009
lai-lai:

Why do you wanna know where they are at?
Re: Real Madrid(2) Vs Barca(6) On Saturday 2nd May: Live by eyonigger(m): 2:26pm On May 01, 2009
I doubt if there is a single madrid fan on NL.
Re: Real Madrid(2) Vs Barca(6) On Saturday 2nd May: Live by Akatamba(m): 3:46pm On May 01, 2009
eyonigger:

I doubt if there is a single madrid fan on NL.

Perhaps It's because you are retarded?

In case you haven't heard, Real Madrid is all about quality rather than quantity.
Re: Real Madrid(2) Vs Barca(6) On Saturday 2nd May: Live by Krayola(m): 4:47pm On May 01, 2009
Yeah, quality,  thats why your last two coaches were fired,  for playing "quality" football.

Please!! We'll show you QUALITY tomorrow.
Re: Real Madrid(2) Vs Barca(6) On Saturday 2nd May: Live by youranswer(m): 5:05pm On May 01, 2009
it will be da bomb, i cant wait to watch it,
Re: Real Madrid(2) Vs Barca(6) On Saturday 2nd May: Live by khanye(m): 5:09pm On May 01, 2009
Samuel Eto’o is the leading goalscorer in the league, and Víctor Valdés is on course for the ‘Ricardo Zamora’ for being the goalkeeper with the best record. And Barça is also the team that has scored the most goals, won the most games and conceded the fewest.

That's QUALITY wink
Re: Real Madrid(2) Vs Barca(6) On Saturday 2nd May: Live by khanye(m): 5:21pm On May 01, 2009
HENRY & CACERES IS BACK For the El Classico  cheesy grin cheesy grin

The full squad For the El Classico features:
Valdés, Jorquera, Henry, Xavi, Piqué, Iniesta, Puyol, Cáceres,
Sylvinho, Bojan, Eto'o, Messi, Hleb, Alves, Abidal, Keita, Gudjohnsen,
Touré and Sergio Busquets.

Re: Real Madrid(2) Vs Barca(6) On Saturday 2nd May: Live by eyonigger(m): 6:40pm On May 01, 2009
Akatamba:

Perhaps It's because you are retarded?

In case you haven't heard, Real Madrid is all about quality rather than quantity.

Chai, my guy no be fight nao!! I mean I have never seen anyone on any thread stating they are madrid fan, thats why I said what you quoted.

Khanye has pointed out some facts why Barca is more of quality that ur so called madshyt, if you can post yours, it wud be welcomed, please dnt speculate past shyt, coz thatz what madshyt use to brag shyt, 9 European trophies and all that shyt.

Perhaps ur the retard here, I didnt say anything wrong, and u call urself a retard. Shio!!

@ khanye, so Toure is being rested this time?
Re: Real Madrid(2) Vs Barca(6) On Saturday 2nd May: Live by jalether(m): 10:35pm On May 01, 2009
In as much as i want madrid to win it, this game is likely to end in a win 4 barca or a draw

cant see marcelo containing messi, should be a cracker
Re: Real Madrid(2) Vs Barca(6) On Saturday 2nd May: Live by olokun(m): 10:44am On May 02, 2009
We should expect best of football tonight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Derby County EFL Cup (3 - 2) pens On 9th November 2022 / Manchester City Vs Olympiakos :UCL (3 - 0) On 3rd November 2020 / AC Milan Vs Inter Milan (0 - 1) On Sun 15th January 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.