Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Dino Melaye, Zack Orji And Paul Obazele Hang Out Together (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dino Melaye, Zack Orji And Paul Obazele Hang Out Together (Photos) (56662 Views)

Paul Obazele: "Gays And Lesbians Control Nollywood Industry" / Paul Obazele: "Lesbian And Gay Producers Dominate Nollywood" / Saint Obi, Zack Orji, Paul Obazele, Steve Eboh Reunite At Abuja Film Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye, Zack Orji And Paul Obazele Hang Out Together (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 2:04pm On Dec 13, 2017
Kingwizzy16:
All Dino wished for now is a flat tommy

Wishing for a flat beer gut is not the way to get rid of it, but the word "exercise" must NEVER be mentioned in front of Oga Dino Lamborghini Melaye of the Ferrari fame.

If he wears those ballet fairy tights while traveling aboard aircraft for long trips, he could develop blood clots that often lead to fatal heart attacks, but our Oga Dino will NEVER let fear of death prevent him from following the latest fashion trends worn by youngsters the age of his grandchildren.

Speaking of grandchildren, if yours ever ask you why Nigeria remains poor despite her oil wealth, just show them some pictures of Oga Dino and his car collection, all bought with stolen public funds, thank you very much.
Re: Dino Melaye, Zack Orji And Paul Obazele Hang Out Together (Photos) by billyG(m): 2:04pm On Dec 13, 2017
Dino park well jare!Head no dey heavy zack orji.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye, Zack Orji And Paul Obazele Hang Out Together (Photos) by princetom1(m): 2:05pm On Dec 13, 2017
ufondunenye:
OP did i hear you say 'singer'?
alright continue

U sef noticed
Re: Dino Melaye, Zack Orji And Paul Obazele Hang Out Together (Photos) by jaszplus12(m): 2:05pm On Dec 13, 2017
evidently he's made a point with his flamboyance I wish he'd do same with the responsibility given to him!
wetin I know sef?!
Re: Dino Melaye, Zack Orji And Paul Obazele Hang Out Together (Photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:06pm On Dec 13, 2017
We keep treating these fools like celebrities, when was the time a bill he passed made frontpage? foolish forum foolish citizens foolish leaders,
Re: Dino Melaye, Zack Orji And Paul Obazele Hang Out Together (Photos) by crownedprinz(m): 2:07pm On Dec 13, 2017
Peejoeee:

Niqua, u gay!

nigga i ain't gay.....i was just observing
Re: Dino Melaye, Zack Orji And Paul Obazele Hang Out Together (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 2:08pm On Dec 13, 2017
jaszplus12:
evidently he's made a point with his flamboyance I wish he'd do same with the responsibility given to him!
wetin I know sef?!

Scientists have proven that given a choice between SWAG and public service, 9 out of 10 Nigerian government officials will choose SWAG.

Logically therefore, YANGA is more important than human life, or one's legacy, to men and women who think like Oga Dino.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye, Zack Orji And Paul Obazele Hang Out Together (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 2:08pm On Dec 13, 2017
So someone can't have a bulge in peace
Re: Dino Melaye, Zack Orji And Paul Obazele Hang Out Together (Photos) by Vetzy12(f): 2:09pm On Dec 13, 2017
My love for this man ehhhhh. He no send anybody,too much swag
Re: Dino Melaye, Zack Orji And Paul Obazele Hang Out Together (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 2:10pm On Dec 13, 2017
ouzo1:
I like his shoes

Not very cheap.......
Re: Dino Melaye, Zack Orji And Paul Obazele Hang Out Together (Photos) by jaszplus12(m): 2:13pm On Dec 13, 2017
Jakumo:

Scientists have proven that given a choice between SWAG and public service, 9 out of 10 Nigerian government officials will choose SWAG.

Logically therefore, YANGA is more important than human life, or one's legacy, to men and women who think like Oga Dino.
you're making sense there!
Re: Dino Melaye, Zack Orji And Paul Obazele Hang Out Together (Photos) by ouzo1(m): 2:16pm On Dec 13, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Not very cheap.......

OK... Nd u re his boutique guy abi
Re: Dino Melaye, Zack Orji And Paul Obazele Hang Out Together (Photos) by faden(f): 2:17pm On Dec 13, 2017
what sort of trouser is this dude wearing?

NaijaCelebrity:
Singer and  Senator  representing Kogi West, Dino Melaye spotted with veteran nollywood actors Zack Oriji and Paul Obazele.

The singing senator took to his Instagram to share a photo of himself with nollywood actors at a restaurant chilling together.

http://news.nollyzone.com/snator-dino-melaye-meets-actors-zack-oriji-paul-obazele/
Re: Dino Melaye, Zack Orji And Paul Obazele Hang Out Together (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 2:17pm On Dec 13, 2017
ouzo1:

OK... Nd u re his boutique guy abi

I know a classy or expensive shoe, when I see one......
Re: Dino Melaye, Zack Orji And Paul Obazele Hang Out Together (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 2:19pm On Dec 13, 2017
faden:
what sort of trouser is this dude wearing?

It is the new style of skin-tight trousers worn by only CONFIRMED treasury looters. The fashion craze is known as "show ya blokkos" trousers.
Re: Dino Melaye, Zack Orji And Paul Obazele Hang Out Together (Photos) by ouzo1(m): 2:21pm On Dec 13, 2017
Lexusgs430:

I know a classy or expensive shoe, when I see one......

OK... Njoy ur knowledge
Re: Dino Melaye, Zack Orji And Paul Obazele Hang Out Together (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 2:26pm On Dec 13, 2017
ouzo1:

OK... Njoy ur knowledge

Not unless you classify this not expensive..... This is the full length version, but price would have been around the same mark.......

Re: Dino Melaye, Zack Orji And Paul Obazele Hang Out Together (Photos) by Sinof(m): 2:36pm On Dec 13, 2017
E Be Like Say Na Only Me Dey See The Egg Plant
Re: Dino Melaye, Zack Orji And Paul Obazele Hang Out Together (Photos) by DJInfluence: 2:37pm On Dec 13, 2017
see the Thing the guy package for that trouser...Oghene bikò ...... grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye, Zack Orji And Paul Obazele Hang Out Together (Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 2:39pm On Dec 13, 2017
booqee:
This Dino sha no wan gree..Still dressing fly at his age.. i hope that trouser no go tear for under sha o

He is less than 50. He is a young guy.
Re: Dino Melaye, Zack Orji And Paul Obazele Hang Out Together (Photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 13, 2017
I I like Dino sha, he doesn’t care about anybody!

It seems he’s not scared of being voted out by the people of Kogi West.
Re: Dino Melaye, Zack Orji And Paul Obazele Hang Out Together (Photos) by ensamy(m): 2:55pm On Dec 13, 2017
big like that with small dick. See am . shocked
Re: Dino Melaye, Zack Orji And Paul Obazele Hang Out Together (Photos) by onatisi(m): 2:56pm On Dec 13, 2017
dino is always traveling
is he the senate committee chairman on foreign affairs
Re: Dino Melaye, Zack Orji And Paul Obazele Hang Out Together (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 3:15pm On Dec 13, 2017
See them... Mumus angry

Be there checking out his d*ck

D*ck that have entered the pvssy of many nollywood actresses and prostitute grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye, Zack Orji And Paul Obazele Hang Out Together (Photos) by JJBROS(m): 3:33pm On Dec 13, 2017
WHO DO DIS MAN LIKE DIS?
Re: Dino Melaye, Zack Orji And Paul Obazele Hang Out Together (Photos) by Caseless: 3:39pm On Dec 13, 2017
See as that place "bulge".
Re: Dino Melaye, Zack Orji And Paul Obazele Hang Out Together (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 3:45pm On Dec 13, 2017
OmniSparrow:
Dick like premature okra.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye, Zack Orji And Paul Obazele Hang Out Together (Photos) by Naijaaccountwiz: 3:46pm On Dec 13, 2017
Singer bawo?
Re: Dino Melaye, Zack Orji And Paul Obazele Hang Out Together (Photos) by Mayor88(m): 3:47pm On Dec 13, 2017
OmniSparrow:
lmao!!! guy u wickeeet!!!
Re: Dino Melaye, Zack Orji And Paul Obazele Hang Out Together (Photos) by Maydfourth: 3:48pm On Dec 13, 2017
Dino Dino no be by force to be guy..Try and buy stuffs that fits your shape.Always check the mirror before you go out.Its high time you hire a wardrobe manager.Merry Xmas DIno by force to be among.
Re: Dino Melaye, Zack Orji And Paul Obazele Hang Out Together (Photos) by jamaicabakare(m): 3:55pm On Dec 13, 2017
NaijaCelebrity:
Singer and  Senator  representing Kogi West, Dino Melaye spotted with veteran nollywood actors Zack Oriji and Paul Obazele.

The singing senator took to his Instagram to share a photo of himself with nollywood actors at a restaurant chilling together.

http://news.nollyzone.com/snator-dino-melaye-meets-actors-zack-oriji-paul-obazele/

"The Singing Senator"... OP, pls upgrade on ur writing skills.
Re: Dino Melaye, Zack Orji And Paul Obazele Hang Out Together (Photos) by millionboi2: 4:05pm On Dec 13, 2017
OmniSparrow:
e big abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Rocks Her Engagement Ring; Trailed By Pregnancy Rumors / Timaya Miraculously Escaped An Accident Yesterday (photo) / Worst Dressed At The 2015 AMAA Nominee Party (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.