Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,193 members, 7,835,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

“Politicians Are Thieves And Rogues,Catch Them And Beat Them” – 9ice Says(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Politicians Are Thieves And Rogues,Catch Them And Beat Them” – 9ice Says(video) (292 Views)

Those Wishing Zack Orji Dead Will Die Before Him, Actor Dunhill Says (Video) / Rape: 9ice Says Rapists Should Be Killed / "Davido Begged Me, Before I Featured Him In 'living Things' Remix" - 9ice Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“Politicians Are Thieves And Rogues,Catch Them And Beat Them” – 9ice Says(video) by Blogsphere: 12:56pm On Dec 13, 2017
Source - .COM

Nigerian singer 9ice in an exclusive interview with Broadway TV, has shared his thoughts about Nigerian politicians.

When asked if he supports those who are into cyber crimes “Yahoo Yahoo”, the singer who contested for a seat in the House Of Representatives in the 2015 general elections, was quick to attack Nigerian Politicians – calling them the real thieves.

According to him, these politicians walk in our midst everyday and people don’t say anything. In his opinion, they are supposed to be caught and beaten.

Watch the Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcxOwxUNGCA

Source : http://www..com/2017/12/politicians-are-thieves-and-rogues.html

(1) (Reply)

THIERRY HENRY One And Only Igwe We Know In Arsenal / What Does It Takes One To Become A World Famous In A Particular Field? / My Artiste Gyphtoms Will Take Over The Music Industry -MD Possyble Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.