Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Yemi Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting (15134 Views)

Buhari Presides Over Virtual FEC Meeting. Ibrahim Gambari In Attendance / Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting (Pictures) / Buhari Absent At The FEC Meeting Again As Osinbajo Presides In His Absence.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by BanevsJoker(m): 2:15pm On Dec 13, 2017
Has the herdsman died again?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by gerreer86: 2:18pm On Dec 13, 2017
cool

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 13, 2017
ivandragon:
lol...

pmb seems to be missing FEC meetings on purpose...

I guess he doesn't want them to 'order' the 'Minister of Petroleum to end the present fuel crisis...

when a leader has nothing in his head, he finds flimsy excuses to dodge occasions where his cluelessness will be exposed...
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 13, 2017
This is the only time in Nigerian history that VP was taken as important as the President without fear or jealous, thanks to current president for allowing the Constitutional act to work, unlike the previous regime in which a VP was named spear,,,,,,,,yer.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by goslowgoslow(m): 2:23pm On Dec 13, 2017
Richardabbey:
undecided Awon Oloshi Apc
Iwo oloriburuku PDP.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 13, 2017
Mufasa27:
I wanna see a fec meeting presided by Atiku come 2019 smiley smiley
Maybe the FEC meeting of Biafra not Nigeria
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by farihafaheemah(m): 2:31pm On Dec 13, 2017
ivandragon:
lol...

I guess he doesn't want them to 'order' the 'Minister of Petroleum to end the present fuel crisis...

when a leader has nothing in his head, he finds flimsy excuses to dodge occasions where his cluelessness will be exposed...
I believe you read papers and listen to news,if you don't, the reason osinbajo presided over executive was clearly stated. May be you don't go through the write up, PMB travelled to France for One planet summit where over 50 leaders of the world would be having meeting. pls tell me the reason why he will be running away from fed executive meeting. Let us always apply wisdom before we comment on any post. Thank you
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by Mufasa27(m): 2:31pm On Dec 13, 2017
GoroTango:
Maybe the FEC meeting of Biafra not Nigeria
Tribal bigot, I will pass

FYI I'm a yoruba guy, full blood
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by Richardabbey(m): 2:37pm On Dec 13, 2017
goslowgoslow:
Iwo oloriburuku PDP.
Oloriburuku Apc Member angry
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by goslowgoslow(m): 2:42pm On Dec 13, 2017
Richardabbey:
Oloriburuku Apc Member angry
Omo ale PDP agbero.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by raphaeladeyele: 2:43pm On Dec 13, 2017
Osinbajo d man of power
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by Richardabbey(m): 2:45pm On Dec 13, 2017
goslowgoslow:
Omo ale PDP agbero.
Phsyca Apc Dog
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by goslowgoslow(m): 2:52pm On Dec 13, 2017
Richardabbey:
Phsyca Apc Dog
PDP cluless Zombie. Awon aja GEJ!
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by Richardabbey(m): 2:57pm On Dec 13, 2017
goslowgoslow:
PDP cluless Zombie. Awon aja GEJ!
Election Sacrificer Goat
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by umarpaki: 2:58pm On Dec 13, 2017
abbaapple:

Sharrap! This is PMB!

Amen
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by Mccullum: 3:00pm On Dec 13, 2017
ufondunenye:
Sai Baba is on tour as usual.
i wonder why those countries wey him dey tour no dey come pay us visit like that aswell.

Expecting other countries presidents to visit Nigeria because of international conference on climatic change in Paris... You're M. U. M. U. for displaying your ignorance on international politics.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by ufondunenye(f): 3:08pm On Dec 13, 2017
Mccullum:

Expecting other countries presidents to visit Nigeria because of international conference on climatic change in Paris... You're M. U. M. U. for displaying your ignorance on international politics.
excuse me oo!!!
the last time i checked, i think there is something they call " freedom of speech"
if you dont like my comment, i dont you Zap off my own space and keep moving.
I.D.I.O.T wey never baff finish dey call another M.U.M.U
ANUOFIA NWURU ANWU!! angry
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by goslowgoslow(m): 3:10pm On Dec 13, 2017
Richardabbey:
Election Sacrificer Goat
Lucifer! Awon corrupt people, hell awaits you.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by gerreer88: 3:17pm On Dec 13, 2017
fascinating

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 13, 2017
BornAgainMay:
angry

My Dearest Igbo Brothers,

Its about that the same time we woke up from our Slumber. Nigeria is our common inheritance and not exclusive preserve of the Abokis/Fulanis or Afonjas.

We are actually the ones sidelining ourselves not this ppl we point our accusing fingers to, let's be united and dominate this Country called Nigeria.

The Northerners have just 5% of educated ppl whereas we have 95% of ppl well educated and equipped intellectually.

Let's wake up and frustrate this ppl outta Nigeria n not them doing so.

All igbos need is to dominate and develop the SE. We need you to go back enmasse and develop your region. Without that, other Nigerian tribes will never respect you. Kachifo?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by ivandragon: 3:49pm On Dec 13, 2017
farihafaheemah:

I believe you read papers and listen to news,if you don't, the reason osinbajo presided over executive was clearly stated. May be you don't go through the write up, PMB travelled to France for One planet summit where over 50 leaders of the world would be having meeting. pls tell me the reason why he will be running away from fed executive meeting. Let us always apply wisdom before we comment on any post. Thank you

you are supremely daft...

if you can't reason logically, stay off chat boards so as to avoid showing your inability to reason...

what is more important, Nigeria that is shutting down due to fuel crisis while the Minister junkets around the world or the 1PS where the dullard would probably not utter any statement that would influence the decisions of the rest of the world...
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by Shukran(f): 3:52pm On Dec 13, 2017
Let hear what they were discussing ��

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by ivandragon: 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2017
abbaapple:

Sharrap! This is PMB!

lol...
even you know you are regurgitating fantasies...

a dumb supporter for a useless president... figures...
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by abbaapple: 4:15pm On Dec 13, 2017
ivandragon:

lol...

even you know you are regurgitating fantasies...

a dumb supporter for a useless president... figures...

F^ck off moffo!
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by Mccullum: 4:41pm On Dec 13, 2017
ufondunenye:

excuse me oo!!!
the last time i checked, i think there is something they call " freedom of speech"
if you dont like my comment, i dont you Zap off my own space and keep moving.
I.D.I.O.T wey never baff finish dey call another M.U.M.U
ANUOFIA NWURU ANWU!! angry

OK.. is one of Agulu, sorry as I made response to dirty pig... now I realize that it was a big error to engage in talks with Igbo, I'm Iran, kiran... eni abata ki afi ra, atupa...
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by ivandragon: 5:41pm On Dec 13, 2017
abbaapple:

F^ck off moffo!

lol...

do not be pained that your dullness was acknowledged...

that you are a mannerless lout does not exclude you from receiving the 'gift' of commonsense...
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by TheShopKeeper(m): 5:58pm On Dec 13, 2017
....what is the purpose of the weekly FEC meetings?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by ufondunenye(f): 6:22pm On Dec 13, 2017
Mccullum:

OK.. is one of Agulu, sorry as I made response to dirty pig... now I realize that it was a big error to engage in talks with Igbo, I'm Iran, kiran... eni abata ki afi ra, atupa...
Respect they said is reciprocal, when you decided to make response in a dirty way as you said, I also decided to answer you in a dirty way.
Rubbish!!
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by aolawale025: 6:42pm On Dec 13, 2017
ivandragon:
lol...

This is the second time he has missed it back to back just to attend some foreign seminars that a minister could have handled
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by Richardabbey(m): 7:34pm On Dec 13, 2017
goslowgoslow:
Lucifer! Awon corrupt people, hell awaits you.
Oloshi Iranu
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by ivandragon: 7:49pm On Dec 13, 2017
aolawale025:

This is the second time he has missed it back to back just to attend some foreign seminars that a minister could have handled

don't mind clowns who refuse to see the big picture.

MB as president & MINISTER FOR PETROLEUM, should be in the forefront of resolving the fuel crisis & not running off to conferences where Nigeria has little or no influence.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FEC Approves N623m For Customs To Buy Computers / I Never Said Buhari Will Announce His Cabinet 'in A Few Days'---lai Muhammed / Adamu Remains In Office As Buhari Delays Appointment Of New IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.