Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Soyinka Wins The Europe Theatre Prize - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Soyinka Wins The Europe Theatre Prize (11570 Views)

Wole Soyinka With Founding Members Of Pyrate In 1952 (Throwback Photo) / Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu / Oretunlewa Soyinka And Nneka Ekechukwu's Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka Wins The Europe Theatre Prize by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 14, 2017
Annibel:
Kudos to him
Meanwhile check out my video
[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A56zstuPIqQ[/flash]
Oya tell us another story
Re: Soyinka Wins The Europe Theatre Prize by Annibel(f): 10:22am On Dec 14, 2017
dondemex:
Oya tell us another story
I know the video wasn't that interesting but am still new to all this. I have few content on my channel perhaps you could check them out. Search for Tatiana CindyCares on YouTube.
Re: Soyinka Wins The Europe Theatre Prize by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 14, 2017
Annibel:

I know the video wasn't that interesting but am still new to all this. I have few content on my channel perhaps you could check them out. Search for Tatiana CindyCares on YouTube.
I never said it wasn't interesting o and I'm not trying to discourage you. I'm also an infleuncer
Re: Soyinka Wins The Europe Theatre Prize by Annibel(f): 11:02am On Dec 14, 2017
dondemex:
I never said it wasn't interesting o and I'm not trying to discourage you. I'm also an infleuncer
Thanks
Re: Soyinka Wins The Europe Theatre Prize by dammycamby: 11:52am On Dec 14, 2017
Congrats Prof
Re: Soyinka Wins The Europe Theatre Prize by mfm04622: 1:05pm On Dec 14, 2017
vicadex07:
Chinua Achebe was so bitter and envious of Soyinkas achievements it probably killed him.

Achebe has nothing to be envious about! They are both giants of Arts, however in different areas. Achebe write novels and short stories, Soyinka is a playwright. Different areas of writing.

Now instead of jubilating about what another has achieved, roll up your sleeves and get to work so you can achieve things too. You too can make Nigeria proud.
Re: Soyinka Wins The Europe Theatre Prize by itsandi(m): 5:44pm On Dec 14, 2017
Congrats smiley Enjoy interesting stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!
Re: Soyinka Wins The Europe Theatre Prize by kamalese: 10:59pm On Dec 14, 2017
Annibel:
Kudos to him
Meanwhile check out my video
[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A56zstuPIqQ[/flash]
Was it meant to be a comedy skit or the video had a different inspiration behind it.
Re: Soyinka Wins The Europe Theatre Prize by Annibel(f): 9:57am On Dec 15, 2017
kamalese:
Was it meant to be a comedy skit or the video had a different inspiration behind it.

Just a childhood memory
Re: Soyinka Wins The Europe Theatre Prize by Arrahman39: 5:33pm On Dec 15, 2017
wildchild1:
Contact me through my signature
sorry I can't get your signature

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 African Tips For Overcoming Procrastination / The Kiss From A Fish (a Must Read Short Story) - By Eesy / Butt Hurt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.