Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Beautiful Nigerian Couple Set To Wed 2 Days Before New Year, Release Pre-wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Nigerian Couple Set To Wed 2 Days Before New Year, Release Pre-wedding (800 Views)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / Couple Set To Wed After 13 Years Of Dating (Pre-Wedding Photos) / Postponement: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Couple Set To Wed On The 23rd Of February (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Nigerian Couple Set To Wed 2 Days Before New Year, Release Pre-wedding by donduzek(m): 5:07pm On Dec 13, 2017
A Nigerian couple is set to go into the next year with a bang by setting their wedding date to two days before the end of the year.
The couple released some of their pre-wedding photos on Facebook to announce their wedding. They invited friends and family members to come and celebrate their holy union with them on Saturday, December 30.
The couple showed how much they are in love with each other in the beautiful photos they shared on social media. From the photos shared, it was obvious that the two cannot wait to tie the knot to be husband and wife.

1 Share

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Couple Set To Wed 2 Days Before New Year, Release Pre-wedding by abbaxkhan(m): 9:25am On Apr 05, 2021
fu. ck you all team you delete my post 76 post
fu. ck your mother fu. ck your dad

fu. ck you all team you delete my post 76 post
why you delete my post
I am using one-year nairaland I published article is unique but you delete my all pos fu. ck you ...you al team mother fucker beches you all
fu. ck your mother fu. ck your dad

(1) (Reply)

How To Avoid Getting Into Extra-marital Affairs / Ladies Only / Is This How Marriage Is?mine Is Beginning To Feel Like Prison!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.