Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Ladies, Which Of These Two Can Break Your Defence? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Which Of These Two Can Break Your Defence? (1958 Views)

Ladies, Which Number Are You? (photo) / Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart / Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Which Of These Two Can Break Your Defence? by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 01, 2010
Ladies, when a guy is toasting you and you feel attracted to him, what is the MAIN source of the attraction? Is it his physical appearance or the way he presented himself?
Secondly, if you are asked to choose between a handsome guy with a problem with his behaviour, but MANAGABLE, and an ugly guy with a nice behaviour, which would you choose?

Remember there are two questions to answer.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Two Can Break Your Defence? by Nobody: 1:35am On Apr 01, 2010
Are there ladies here at all? is this a jamb question?
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Two Can Break Your Defence? by THEAMAKA(f): 1:36am On Apr 01, 2010
LOL!! well if i know nothing about the guy, of course i would first be attracted to him physically.
and probably the manageable character over the good guy.
don't crucify me ooooo, you said manageable. undecided grin

*gosh why am i here procrastinating.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Two Can Break Your Defence? by Pweety4me(f): 1:39am On Apr 01, 2010
Damn i doubt there has been a guy dat has stopped me which i like?or even felt a lil bit attracted 2? undecided 

If d guy's behaviour is managable? undecided dat word sef?i don't like it it sounds like suffering?
lipsrsealed grin
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Two Can Break Your Defence? by THEAMAKA(f): 1:40am On Apr 01, 2010
hmmm you're right. suffering. . . undecided
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Two Can Break Your Defence? by Nobody: 1:41am On Apr 01, 2010
I have never been wowed or blown away by toasters  sad sad But presentation is good. So clean, smells good etc. Most guys who look like they havnt seen a soap in years with murky nails and bushy lice-infested hair are usually the confident street-toasters grin grin

I will take the Manageable guy with a good personality. Looks fade.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Two Can Break Your Defence? by Pweety4me(f): 1:42am On Apr 01, 2010
THE AMAKA:

hmmm you're right. suffering. . . undecided
Abi?no be by force naw?y must i manage wetin go be my gain?and shall i manage 4 d rest of d relationship chei! lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Two Can Break Your Defence? by Debby12(f): 1:44am On Apr 01, 2010
His looks 1st bt d ugly one,abeg ugly get level o bt wit a mad ride n him smellin zillions,omo i go go,na mind i talk o no crucify me o
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Two Can Break Your Defence? by ayettymama(f): 1:55am On Apr 01, 2010
erm lets see

1st off im most likely to be attracted to a good looking guy

but when a guys takes care of himself and has a sweet personality i can be attracted to him to- ill just have to know him a bit more to find out!

so if hes a random toaster he better look like trey! if not i betta no him from somewhere!!
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Two Can Break Your Defence? by Nobody: 1:57am On Apr 01, 2010
@Ebonyeyez. For how long will you keep battering guys verbally? Wetin now?!!!

@others. By managable I mean his character isn't bad enough to cause a major discomfort to you.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Two Can Break Your Defence? by ayettymama(f): 2:04am On Apr 01, 2010
u mean the good loking guy?
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Two Can Break Your Defence? by Nobody: 2:05am On Apr 01, 2010
eina:

@Ebonyeyez. For how long will you keep battering guys verbally? Wetin now?!!!

@others. By managable I mean his character isn't bad enough to cause a major discomfort to you.

grin grin Me batter guys? Noooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Two Can Break Your Defence? by Nobody: 2:06am On Apr 01, 2010
Yeah the good looking guy has the managable character.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Two Can Break Your Defence? by Nobody: 2:09am On Apr 01, 2010
Ebony, am more of a reader than a poster. This isn't the first time you are crucifying guys.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Two Can Break Your Defence? by Nobody: 2:12am On Apr 01, 2010
Uhmmmm I bet you have your rose-blinkered glasses on because this forum is very anti-women but I dont see the men saying anything about it. I speak the truth, some like it, others dont. "Shrugs"
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Two Can Break Your Defence? by PyRo1: 2:23am On Apr 01, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Uhmmmm I bet you have your rose-blinkered glasses on because this forum is very anti-women but I dont see the men saying anything about it. I speak the truth, some like it, others dont. "Shrugs"
The forum is as anti-women as it is anti-men, unless your goggles are only focused on one sex.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Two Can Break Your Defence? by ayettymama(f): 2:26am On Apr 01, 2010
of course what sort of question is that

wouldnt any man/woman go for a better looking person with good character

were all a bunch of shallow mofos!

*sighs*
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Two Can Break Your Defence? by Nobody: 3:02am On Apr 01, 2010
Ayettymama, I said the good looking dude has a bad character but not so bad to make you feel uncomfortable. I never said he had a good character.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Two Can Break Your Defence? by Nobody: 3:18am On Apr 01, 2010
Ebony, I don't remember any other lady in this forum who comes offensive on men except you. The other ladies are only defensive, they only attack in defense when the guys strike first. But in your own case you prefer to hit men first. Why?
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Two Can Break Your Defence? by Nobody: 3:21am On Apr 01, 2010
**shakes head** shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
NO COMMENT lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Two Can Break Your Defence? by madlady(f): 7:05am On Apr 01, 2010
eina:

Ladies, when a guy is toasting you and you feel attracted to him, what is the MAIN source of the attraction? Is it his physical appearance or the way he presented himself?
Secondly, if you are asked to choose between a handsome guy with a problem with his behaviour, but MANAGABLE, and an ugly guy with a nice behaviour, which would you choose?

1ST Question, the way he presented himself.

2Nd Question, never never the guy with the behaviour problem (trying to shake of one such tick angry who recently landed on my behind )
The facially/bodily challenged  guy with nice behaviour would be my choice, he can be titivated and should look OK after some good loving.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Two Can Break Your Defence? by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 01, 2010
You really honestly dont know what you are talking about. undecided
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Two Can Break Your Defence? by PyRo1: 10:10am On Apr 01, 2010
I wonder which guy hurt my dear ebony. It must have been horrendous. Poor girl.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Two Can Break Your Defence? by KennyG6(m): 10:12am On Apr 01, 2010
***yawns at the thread*** i need to go back to bed,
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Two Can Break Your Defence? by iice(f): 1:13pm On Apr 01, 2010
eina:

the way he presented himself - i mean attitude, mannerisms, thought-process. 
2nd is hard grin . . .nice is not usually my thing. . .sounds like someone i'd crush undecided i'd take the one with the attitude suited to me tongue
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Two Can Break Your Defence? by jaybee3(m): 1:16pm On Apr 01, 2010
madlady:

1ST Question, the way he presented himself.

2Nd Question, never never the guy with the behaviour problem (trying to shake of one such tick angry who recently landed on my behind )
The facially/bodily challenged guy with nice behaviour would be my choice, he can be titivated and should look OK after some good loving.
Chei madlady shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Two Can Break Your Defence? by KennyG6(m): 1:22pm On Apr 01, 2010
it depends jare, some birds defence is worse than Pompey's, you dont need any special skill or move to get past it wink
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Two Can Break Your Defence? by madlady(f): 2:20pm On Apr 01, 2010
jay bee:

Chei madlady shocked shocked shocked

winkYou don't need that, Your perfect on all counts.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Two Can Break Your Defence? by cindy200(f): 3:37pm On Apr 01, 2010

my answer 2 d first question is definitely the way he presents himself.

Second answer would be undecided,this is hard.I'd just go for the fine guy wit the MANAGEABLE attitude cos seriously who wants a a partner who's ugly? I knw i dnt.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Two Can Break Your Defence? by Pweety4me(f): 3:42pm On Apr 01, 2010
His attitude,dress sense and then his charm. wink smiley
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Two Can Break Your Defence? by follypimpi(m): 4:38pm On Apr 01, 2010
Pweety4me:

His attitude,dress sense and then his charm. wink smiley

U sef like berra ting,OLODO tongue
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Two Can Break Your Defence? by seun0622(m): 7:04pm On Apr 01, 2010
Sincerely speaking, Majority of ladies do not Know what they want until they see it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Cant Married Men Keep Girlfriends / How Do I Make D Right Choice? So So Confuse / What Women Really Are.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.