Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / ₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) (83324 Views)

The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship / Aliko Dangote's Yacht: Inside The ₦15.5 Billion Super Luxury Yacht / World's Most Expensive (And Cheapest) Cities Revealed,See Where Lagos Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 13, 2017
BruncleZuma:
At the end of the day, Trump is still their president ...#Alili

So what is wrong with trump? The American people love trump and this useless and poor Nigerian seeks to make fun of Americans because they voted a President who has kept all his campaign promises.

You must think your worthless opinion matters. You don chop?

3 Likes

Re: ₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) by Swaggzkid: 7:20pm On Dec 13, 2017
Looks cheap than the said price.
Re: ₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) by holluwai(m): 7:20pm On Dec 13, 2017
Wow. This is just beautiful
Re: ₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) by Felixalex(m): 7:20pm On Dec 13, 2017
NothingDoMe:
wow! Looks like a space station. shocked shocked shocked

God should please have mercy on us. Nations are advancing in geometrically while we are advancing asymmetrically.

U don blow grammar be dat

1 Like

Re: ₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) by columbus007(m): 7:20pm On Dec 13, 2017
Ok explorer,thanks undecided
Re: ₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) by xcel20001: 7:20pm On Dec 13, 2017
Meanwhile....

5 Likes

Re: ₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 13, 2017
one politician wouldnt blink to steal evry cent of that money and hide in buildings and foriegn accounts if it were nigeria ,thats how backward we are..
Re: ₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 13, 2017
Good Lord!
My children must be citizens of the USA

4 Likes

Re: ₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) by bigpicture001: 7:23pm On Dec 13, 2017
honestly..nothings special about it..as compared to other western nd developed world's structural achitects...
Re: ₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) by Flyingngel(m): 7:24pm On Dec 13, 2017
Nigeria is a funny country. Corruption have kill everything left of this country.
Re: ₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) by miqos02(m): 7:25pm On Dec 13, 2017
OK then
Re: ₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) by samsard(m): 7:25pm On Dec 13, 2017
Alcatraz005:

So what is wrong with trump? The American people love trump and this useless and poor Nigerian seeks to make fun of Americans because they voted a President who has kept all his campaign promises.

A lot of Americans actually despise Trump. I have a lot of them on my friends list. Truth is, Trump is controversial in a very unpleasant way, the man tweets more than a bird & doesn't have caution & diplomacy in his dictionary. He seems to be preoccupied with self preservation & is a huge egomaniac. But sure, white supremacists do love him.

2 Likes

Re: ₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) by OboOlora(f): 7:27pm On Dec 13, 2017
ENDTIMEgist:
Great Thread
What's great about it? That someone goes to dailymail and lifts up info? Mschewwww

1 Like

Re: ₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) by princeade86(m): 7:27pm On Dec 13, 2017
what more can explorer say again. thank u bro

2 Likes

Re: ₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) by egbudugbu(m): 7:30pm On Dec 13, 2017
this is beautiful
Re: ₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) by Ugosample(m): 7:31pm On Dec 13, 2017
shaybebaby:
Trust me, you don't want to see Nigeria house in the UK.
Even outside the shores of Nigeria, we are still representing.. Our shîttiness. angry

big shame

1 Like

Re: ₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) by labanj1(m): 7:31pm On Dec 13, 2017
Great! While Nigeria is getting in the news for appointing Grandpas as Ambassadors.
Re: ₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 13, 2017
samsard:
A lot of Americans actually despise Trump. I have a lot of them on my friends list. Truth is, Trump is controversial in a very unpleasant way, the man tweets more than a bird & doesn't have caution & diplomacy in his dictionary. He seems to be preoccupied with self preservation & is a huge egomaniac. But sure, white supremacists do love him.

He would win 2nd term easily irrespective of the wailing of liberal, gay loving, globalist democrats. The majority white population of the US would vote him for a 2nd term and mike pence would do his 8 years.

What I don’t understand is where a Nigerian gets off insulting the President of America. What are we doing right here that we should be concerned with who Americans vote as their President?

3 Likes

Re: ₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) by Ugosample(m): 7:32pm On Dec 13, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Smh

A lot of Americans despise trump

2 Likes

Re: ₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) by deco22(m): 7:32pm On Dec 13, 2017
samsard:
You have Democrats on you friend list,go to the southern part of America then you can conclude.

1 Like

Re: ₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) by factwriter(m): 7:32pm On Dec 13, 2017
Blakjewelry:
They know it is safe that is why they spent alot there, if na those unstable countries na they won't even try it

Who told you so

They spend more on constructing their embassies and consulates located in troubled nations than in allied countries:

AMERICA CONSTRUCTED A $592 (million dollars) EMBASSY BUILDING IN IRAQ IN YEAR 2007

http://abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=3619098

www.nairaland.com/80250/building-600-million-dollars-embassy

1 Like

Re: ₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) by Moety: 7:32pm On Dec 13, 2017
I've seen that ugly structure in Vauxhall. Come to think of it, that place has very many ugly apartment buildings.
Re: ₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) by Ugosample(m): 7:33pm On Dec 13, 2017
Alcatraz005:

He would win 2nd term easily irrespective of the wailing of liberal, gay loving, globalist democrats. The majority white population of the US would vote him for a 2nd term and mike pence would do his 8 years.

What I don’t understand is where a Nigerian gets off insulting the President of America. What are we doing right here that we should be concerned with who Americans vote as their President?

Don't be too sure he will win a second term

He could lose, depending on who the dems being forward.

But if the dems bring a mumu, then it's a shameful win 4 trump

2 Likes

Re: ₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) by bigtt76(f): 7:34pm On Dec 13, 2017
Na even for unstable countries they spend more on their embassy building. They build bomb proofed buildings to withstand hours of artillery fire

Blakjewelry:
They know it is safe that is why they spent alot there, if na those unstable countries na they won't even try it

1 Like

Re: ₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) by Obaloluwa23(m): 7:35pm On Dec 13, 2017
Issookay
Re: ₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) by Ebenezerk2: 7:39pm On Dec 13, 2017
USA is 2nd to none, USA with tastes
Re: ₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 7:39pm On Dec 13, 2017
LordIsaac:
The earth is moving forward. Nigeria awaits one Atiku to succeed a grandpa. Smh!
Forget ATIKU.He's wasting his time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) by Martin0(m): 7:40pm On Dec 13, 2017
OboOlora:

What's great about it? That someone goes to dailymail and lifts up info? Mschewwww

Action lady,carry on with ur actiongrin
Re: ₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) by samsard(m): 7:42pm On Dec 13, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Well, a lot of the [self] righteous gay-hating republicans are actually women molesters, racists, white supremacists, pedophiles, & closet homos (in some cases), they're no more righteous than the Democrats they make it a point of duty to oppose. & sure, the Dems have their issues
The influence of the United States is prolly why there are so many Nigerians interested in US politics.

2 Likes

Re: ₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) by Martin0(m): 7:42pm On Dec 13, 2017
shaybebaby:
Trust me, you don't want to see Nigeria house in the UK.
Even outside the shores of Nigeria, we are still representing.. Our shîttiness. angry

Reallygrin
Abeg me I wan see am oo..grin
Re: ₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) by valinno(m): 7:43pm On Dec 13, 2017
money talking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. / Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) / Man Swims From His House To Friends Place In Jakande Estate, Lekki (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.