Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,345 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / ₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) (83319 Views)

The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship / Aliko Dangote's Yacht: Inside The ₦15.5 Billion Super Luxury Yacht / World's Most Expensive (And Cheapest) Cities Revealed,See Where Lagos Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) by samsard(m): 7:44pm On Dec 13, 2017
deco22:
You have Democrats on you friend list,go to the southern part of America then you can conclude.
Bible belt folks... My friends are liberals.
Re: ₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) by Aragon: 7:46pm On Dec 13, 2017
AishaBuhari:
Heaven on earth! Whereas Naija is hell on earthembarassed

I am missing this Garri and groundnut so bad chai!
Re: ₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 7:47pm On Dec 13, 2017
The architecture is out of this world.

I respect the minds of architects. Incredible to conceive such an idea. WOW shocked shocked shocked
Re: ₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) by olawonder(m): 7:49pm On Dec 13, 2017
Proceeds of wars!
Re: ₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) by gmoni2(m): 7:51pm On Dec 13, 2017
samsard:
A lot of Americans actually despise Trump. I have a lot of them on my friends list. Truth is, Trump is controversial in a very unpleasant way, the man tweets more than a bird & doesn't have caution & diplomacy in his dictionary. He seems to be preoccupied with self preservation & is a huge egomaniac. But sure, white supremacists do love him.

spot on.. bro, it's a good feeling being an American. I feel secured whenever I traveled with the blue passport..I love naija but, America is on another level..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) by gmoni2(m): 7:52pm On Dec 13, 2017
Alcatraz005:

He would win 2nd term easily irrespective of the wailing of liberal, gay loving, globalist democrats. The majority white population of the US would vote him for a 2nd term and mike pence would do his 8 years.

What I don’t understand is where a Nigerian gets off insulting the President of America. What are we doing right here that we should be concerned with who Americans vote as their President?

He is a one term president..

2 Likes

Re: ₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) by jericco1(m): 7:54pm On Dec 13, 2017
I learnt $32B was stolen by the previous administration. imagine having such edifice in 36 states plus fct. that would be glorious.
Re: ₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) by OboOlora(f): 7:55pm On Dec 13, 2017
Martin0:

Action lady,carry on with ur actiongrin
Lol, ur wahala is 2much
Re: ₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) by Martin0(m): 7:59pm On Dec 13, 2017
OboOlora:
Lol, ur wahala is 2much
Na small one u still dey see oo,abi dem never gist u the storygringrin
Re: ₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) by deco22(m): 8:01pm On Dec 13, 2017
samsard:
Bible belt folks... My friends are liberals.
Well the "Bible belt folks voted for him and your friends didn't.

It's just like you saying you don't like buhari when the North that voted overwhelming for him still like him
Re: ₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 8:07pm On Dec 13, 2017
Captaynbee:
God bless the United States of America.
What about your own country? Shame on you!
Re: ₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) by NORSIYK(m): 8:09pm On Dec 13, 2017
They should also build it in Jerusalem too, it'll be a site to behold in the holy city of Jerusalem
Re: ₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) by ruggedadventure(m): 8:21pm On Dec 13, 2017
Just one attack from ISIS.....
we'll just give ashes to ashes

Shikenna lipsrsealed
Re: ₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) by Blakjewelry(m): 8:25pm On Dec 13, 2017
bigtt76:
Na even for unstable countries they spend more on their embassy building. They build bomb proofed buildings to withstand hours of artillery fire

Mehn I am talking about class and elegance, not building a fortress
Re: ₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) by Blakjewelry(m): 8:26pm On Dec 13, 2017
factwriter:

Who told you so

They spend more on constructing their embassies and consulates located in troubled nations than in allied countries:

AMERICA CONSTRUCTED A $592 (million dollars) EMBASSY BUILDING IN IRAQ IN YEAR 2007

http://abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=3619098

www.nairaland.com/80250/building-600-million-dollars-embassy
Am talking about class and elegance and not building a fortress
Re: ₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) by Charly68: 8:27pm On Dec 13, 2017
I pray God will remember my country in Jesus name
Re: ₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) by crafteck(m): 8:28pm On Dec 13, 2017
LordIsaac:
The earth is moving forward. Nigeria awaits one Atiku to succeed a grandpa. Smh!

You await a grand dad to succeed a grand pa. Why do you ever bother sending your kids to school? To become leaders abi.... Ur mumu neva do

1 Like

Re: ₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) by kenoz(m): 8:31pm On Dec 13, 2017
Wow,

This is exquisite
Re: ₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) by samsard(m): 8:34pm On Dec 13, 2017
gmoni2:

spot on.. bro, it's a good feeling being an American. I feel secured whenever I traveled with the blue passport..I love naija but, America is on another level..
grin Try represent with our passport na, even if e mean harassment
Re: ₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 13, 2017
AishaBuhari:
Heaven on earth! Whereas Naija is hell on earthembarassed

HHAHAHA !!!! As much as tensions boil on this forum... this is one of the numerous reasons I keep coming on here ...even @ work. grin grin grin ; This sure made my day! grin grin grin
Re: ₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 13, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Such a waste of funds!

I hope the building becomes the imminent target of the next terrorist attack.

Yaba-Left V.I.P

1 Like

Re: ₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 13, 2017
Really? All the tax, tax, tax na there him dey go, abi. Oh I see.. undecided
Re: ₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) by JERRYABC2(m): 8:48pm On Dec 13, 2017
Have the giving the poor food how many people have the help
Re: ₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) by lazygal: 8:50pm On Dec 13, 2017
Explorers:
The new building is designed to make the most of of space and natural light to encourage 'transparency and openness'.

Among one of the features at the US Embassy is this circular bar with stunning views overlooking the London skyline.

Hmmm this man I can imagine your brain .you like reading which is great .wish you the best
Re: ₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) by crispus09(m): 8:59pm On Dec 13, 2017
explorer the wicked thread producer
Re: ₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) by mykero(m): 9:04pm On Dec 13, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Such a waste of funds!

I hope the building becomes the imminent target of the next terrorist attack.

hater alert.....see bitterness oga o
Re: ₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) by nonix22(m): 9:28pm On Dec 13, 2017
The crowd that troop into the former one at govenor 's crescent no be here. And no so they dey turn them down, I follow for that year sha. Even with my enough stay in UK, the stupid Indian American no send me. Chai
God knows best sha
Re: ₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) by fuckpro: 9:29pm On Dec 13, 2017
MrMcJay:

God should do what?

You can't hold of your leaders accountable, you can't question irrational decisions, you can't fight for your rights, you can't stand for something and you're disturbing God?

The only society built by God is Heaven, other human societies were built by humans. Let's stop dragging God into matters that he has given us the power to handle.
But we are cowards so God should come down and fight our battles

1 Like

Re: ₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) by fuckpro: 9:34pm On Dec 13, 2017
Akoja360:
one politician wouldnt blink to steal evry cent of that money and hide in buildings and foriegn accounts if it were nigeria ,thats how backward we are..
...corruption is a thing of honour and pride among politicians and policy makers here so don't expect any change soon
Re: ₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) by Deo1986(m): 9:42pm On Dec 13, 2017
Stunning, but what do you expect from AngloAmerica dual world power.
Re: ₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) by NothingDoMe: 9:45pm On Dec 13, 2017
fuckpro:
But we are cowards so God should come down and fight our battles
Abi oh! Ask MrMCJay how many fight e don fight for the freedom of the nation.

Na to dey hide for nairaland dey look for cheap shots in order to get likes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. / Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) / Man Swims From His House To Friends Place In Jakande Estate, Lekki (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.