Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,376 members, 7,829,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

I Gave Out My First-ever-salary To My Mum - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Gave Out My First-ever-salary To My Mum (735 Views)

Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses / Paying January Salary To Pastors By Fr Kelvin Ugwu / Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Gave Out My First-ever-salary To My Mum by realhonips: 5:53pm On Dec 13, 2017
I've decided to give my first-ever-salary after NYSC to my mum.
What are you guys thought?
#titheornottight #daddyfreeze #choice #eaadeboye #doyedepo #church #mymumdeservemorethanthis #thisisjustthebeginning

Cc: lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: I Gave Out My First-ever-salary To My Mum by ice28: 5:59pm On Dec 13, 2017
realhonips:
#titheornottight #daddyfreeze #choice #eaadeboye #doyedepo #church #mymumdeservemorethanthis #thisisjustthebeginning

Look at this one you are still on the issue of tithe and giving which is a distraction to the major issue that Nigeria is now recognized as a Muslim nation worldwide with a population of 55% christian

If you need proof check this out: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-42335751 or this article

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2017-12-13/the-latest-turkeys-erdogan-says-israel-is-a-terror-state

Re: I Gave Out My First-ever-salary To My Mum by GoodMuyis(m): 7:14pm On Dec 13, 2017
realhonips:

Good ..........Honor Your father AND mother
Commandment Obeyed, Watch for your blessing
Re: I Gave Out My First-ever-salary To My Mum by boringnigerian: 10:03pm On Dec 13, 2017
ice28:

Look at this one you are still on the issue of tithe and giving which is a distraction to the major issue that Nigeria is now recognized as a Muslim nation worldwide with a population of 55% christian

If you need proof check this out: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-42335751 or this article

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2017-12-13/the-latest-turkeys-erdogan-says-israel-is-a-terror-state

Aren't you guys ever tired of trying to start irrational panic and putting fear and hate in people's minds?
Re: I Gave Out My First-ever-salary To My Mum by realhonips: 2:02pm On Dec 14, 2017
Hw I'm I putting fears in people's mind �

Re: I Gave Out My First-ever-salary To My Mum by petra1(m): 2:31pm On Dec 14, 2017
realhonips:

Give it to God

1 Like

Re: I Gave Out My First-ever-salary To My Mum by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:37pm On Dec 14, 2017
petra1:

Give it to God
who says that cannot be achieved by giving it to his mother?
Re: I Gave Out My First-ever-salary To My Mum by Desyner: 3:58pm On Dec 14, 2017
I gave most of mine also and I regret giving the bastard as he took it to spiritualist to try and tie down my career. A good move it is, It depends on the character of person involved though.
Re: I Gave Out My First-ever-salary To My Mum by realhonips: 10:59am On Dec 15, 2017
How.... Will God appear physically or wat?
Re: I Gave Out My First-ever-salary To My Mum by realhonips: 11:01am On Dec 15, 2017
Are u for real?
Ur mum did that to u?

(1) (Reply)

Never Despise Prophetic Warning (Apostle Paul As A Case Study) / Who Is Our Creator? / How Can I Overcome Going To The Brothel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.