Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job (55388 Views)

Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council / Omarose Manigault In 'War' With Donald Trump / Donald Trump Sacks Top Nigerian Aide, Omarosa Manigault Newman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by Deo1986(m): 10:37pm On Dec 13, 2017
I wonder why Nierians should concern themselves with events in the white house 10,000miles away? If the bitch is resigning or getting the sack, how is it Buhari's business, yours, or mine?

1 Like

Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by bughead: 10:38pm On Dec 13, 2017
Trump grabbing Muslim by there pu.ssy cool

Time to grab Muhammad by his diccck!

2 Likes

Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by virus05(m): 10:38pm On Dec 13, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

That is not money in the United States, stop comparing our devalued currency with the real deal
about 15k monthly is not money in the us? You're kidding

1 Like

Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by virus05(m): 10:39pm On Dec 13, 2017
KxngKrypt:

Really?
don't mind the goat

1 Like

Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 13, 2017
Trump is a man after my heart. I support his every move. grin
Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by PDPGuy: 10:40pm On Dec 13, 2017
$180,000 a year, coupled with her hubby’s earnings (say $100,000) would be barely comfortable for them, considering that they have a child. D.C. is certainly one of the most expensive cities to live in, in the US.
Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by KxngKrypt(m): 10:43pm On Dec 13, 2017
Bigprick9inches:

When u know that bois make that every few days then u will known that that is change

Only Musicians and professional athletes make that much, that quick..
Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by Abbeybailey(m): 10:44pm On Dec 13, 2017
Deo1986:
I wonder why Nierians should concern themselves with events in the white house 10,000miles away? If the bitch is resigning or getting the sack, how is it Buhari's business, yours, or mine?
Gbam. Misplaced priorities I guess.
Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by sharpwriter(m): 10:44pm On Dec 13, 2017
Bigprick9inches:

When u know that bois make that every few days then u will known that that is change

How do they make it? Teach me na .... Abi na G-boyz tinx? grin grin
Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by FSU: 10:45pm On Dec 13, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

That is not money in the United States, stop comparing our devalued currency with the real deal

Have you been to the US before? National median income is less than 60K and you say 180K is no money in the US? Bloody ignoramus

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by FSU: 10:47pm On Dec 13, 2017
PDPGuy:
$180,000 a year, coupled with her hubby’s earnings (say $100,000) would be barely comfortable for them, considering that they have a child. D.C. is certainly one of the most expensive cities to live in, in the US.

That's a lot of money even in DC, let alone with just a single child. I live in DC and I know. Median income in DC is about 93K. She alone is making 180K, plus her husband's. They are well in upper middle class.
Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by cococandy(f): 10:49pm On Dec 13, 2017
Alcatraz005:
Trump is a man after my heart. I support his every move. grin
painfully ignorant

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by cococandy(f): 10:50pm On Dec 13, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

A good house in San Francisco could cost you from $100,000 - $200,000 per year. So where is the salary
Do you live there?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by cococandy(f): 10:50pm On Dec 13, 2017
Bigprick9inches:
WTF, many wey bois dey make monthly Naim she dey collect for one year. Pure chicken change. Peasants will start quoting me. Quote me stupidly and your 500 generation will be poor for life
Come and employ me na.
Baba millionaire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by FSU: 10:51pm On Dec 13, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

A good house in San Francisco could cost you from $100,000 - $200,000 per year. So where is the salary

Liar! Per year ko, pear yara ni.

3 Likes

Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 13, 2017
Usually, I would not opine on a minutia such as this but I would be remiss if I let this pass me by. I am not certain where the writer of the article: "Omarosa Mainigault resigns from White House job," got the information that "Omarosa" is a Nigerian. That is not true, She is not a Nigerian and neither are her parents. She was born in Youngstown, Ohio to Theresa Marie (née Walker) and Jack Thomas Manigault Sr. Her father died when she was 7 years old. She graduated from The Rayen School in Youngstown, with a bachelor's degree in broadcast journalism and obtained her Masters from Howard University, in DC.

2 Likes

Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 13, 2017
OMG! I'm really appalled at the level of ignorance on display in regards to the love for Trump on this forum. Could it be as a result of mis-information or sheer stupidity? Well, I don't blame you all. There's a reason 9ja as a nation is regressive... now imagine having 200 Million mumu's like you all fused together in a nation... DISASTER! angry
A guy that have caused turmoil, bitterness and commotion all over the U.S and the world. Will Nigeria EVER progress sha? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by IamUdo(m): 11:00pm On Dec 13, 2017
Every black successful person Na Nigerian. R u guys ok

1 Like

Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by Panama07: 11:06pm On Dec 13, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

Says who ? Are you for real, San Francisco ko, Sam Dede ni

4 Likes

Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by pokipoki: 11:06pm On Dec 13, 2017
Who told you she is Nigerian?
Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by Bgorgeous: 11:08pm On Dec 13, 2017
like seriously! Amarosa is Nigerian?
Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 13, 2017
See the way him dey stare ,probably grabbed her by the toto

1 Like

Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:15pm On Dec 13, 2017
Everybody just dey commot from the Trump white house,Michael flynn,Sean spicer,Reince priebus and a host of others even Steve bannon trump main man has said the American administration they fought for was over with his sack.People are already calling for Trump's resignation.An American professor that predicted his victory is predicting an impeachment.Trump better be careful or if you commit any impeachable offence you would be impeached.Remember Doug Jones won the senate race against your favorite Roy Moore,Meaning the democrats have 49 members while the republicans have 51.Commit any offence the democrats can easily align with Bob corker your party man who is against you and also john mccain remember these two men do not like you even if they are your party men and can just align with the democrats to impeach you.
Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by PDPGuy: 11:24pm On Dec 13, 2017
cococandy:

Do you live there?
The person you quoted is right. I think he or she meant to say the cost price. Of course, no one pays that amount every year for a house grin.
Anyway, houses in San Francisco even cost more than $200,000, on average. The actual range would be $350k and above.
Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by xandy84: 11:28pm On Dec 13, 2017
Says who? $180k per annum is a lot of money and very few American earn that a year..

Ruggedfitness:

In Other News
Woman Cuts Her Flesh To Remove Tattoo Of Her Ex-Husband's Name (Photos)
http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/12/woman-cuts-her-flesh-to-remove-tattoo.html

1 Like

Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:29pm On Dec 13, 2017
Follysho707:
OMG! I'm really appalled at the level of ignorance on display in regards to the love for Trump on this forum. Could it be as a result of mis-information or sheer stupidity? Well, I don't blame you all. There's a reason 9ja as a nation is regressive... now imagine having 200 Million mumu's like you all fused together in a nation... DISASTER! angry
A guy that have caused turmoil, bitterness and commotion all over the U.S and the world. Will Nigeria EVER progress sha? undecided
Thank you,uncle Donald trump is a disaster,Americans are tired of him and cannot wait for the next election.All the elections conducted after his swearing in a lot of them have been won by the democrats let trump make a mistake and he is out.Vladimir Putin has seen a fool in Donald trump hence his support for him during the election.Russia and China cannot wait for America to fall and become the two world powers.Trump America first policy has kicked America from playing a major role in international matters e.g. The climate change matter,Israeli Palestinian conflict the war in Syria,the north Korean issue and others after trump leaves office America would fall from the number one position in the world.Seriously America is loosing it's rare touch under this man.His desire to make sure he overturns obama's success would most definitely be his downfall the world is watching.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by Panama07: 11:34pm On Dec 13, 2017
PDPGuy:

The person you quoted is right. I think he or she meant to say the cost price. Of course, no one pays that amount every year for a house grin. Anyway, houses in San Francisco even cost more than $200,000, on average. The actual range would be $350k and above.

Unless you are buying your own house cash down... Who does that!
Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by Icon79(m): 11:35pm On Dec 13, 2017
Quit ke? Omarosa was FIRED. First of all, she was practically doing nothing in that office of public liaison. Secondly, she was dumb enough to do Bridal Shower in the White House! What a dummy

O pari

1 Like

Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by cstr1000: 11:39pm On Dec 13, 2017
grandstar:

The Jerusalem that Jesus disowned and has no religious significance to Christians? Matthew 23:37,38, John 4:20,21

Did the Jew's not reject Jesus?
Jesus did not disown it. He actually gave a condition for their redemption.

Jesus and his Disciples are Jews. Christian historical sites are currently in Isreal which is secured under Isreali Control.

You can play the humanity angle. Don't play the religious angle, because Christians have 1000 reasons to support the Isrealis.

2 Likes

Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by Bigprick9inches: 11:47pm On Dec 13, 2017
sharpwriter:

How do they make it? Teach me na .... Abi na G-boyz tinx? grin grin
I don't support G. I know that's where the average Nigerian mind will go to.
Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by sharpwriter(m): 11:54pm On Dec 13, 2017
Bigprick9inches:

I don't support G. I know that's where the average Nigerian mind will go to.

Oya na, oya.....come teach me, I dey serious dix tym around. Make I happy this xmas, biko.Plsssssssss
Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by Bigprick9inches: 12:02am On Dec 14, 2017
cococandy:

Come and employ me na.
Baba millionaire
Come for interview tomorrow Na.
The position available is personal secretary.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos / Oil Discovery In Bauchi, Gombe Will Cut Niger-Delta Political Power - Buhari / Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.