Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,683 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council (65430 Views)

Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked / Ganduje Speaks On Balkanization Of Kano Emirate / Ganduje Breaks Kano Emirate Into Five, Signs Bill Into Law (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by CallMeDrino: 10:19am On Mar 11, 2020
Sanusi’s Sack: Kano Emirate official resigns

The principal private secretary to the deposed emir of Kano, Mujtaba Abba, has resigned from the Kano emirate council.

Mr Abba, a half brother to the recently deposed Kano emir, Muhammad Sanusi, also voluntarily relinquished his traditional title of ‘Falakin Kano’.

He told PREMIUM TIMES on Tuesday that he tendered his resignation in a letter written to the secretary of the Kano emirate council, and copied the councillor, finance.

Mr Abba was appointed by Mr Sanusi, and subsequently elevated to the position he held when the former monarch parted ways with his uncle, Isa Sanusi, who was the first person to hold the post in Kano emirate.

Mr Abba did not disclose the reason behind his voluntary resignation.

The letter read in part: “I write formally to inform you that from Monday March 9th, 2020, I have voluntarily resigned my position from principal private secretary of Sarkin Kano Muhammad Sanusi ll. In addition I have also voluntarily relinquished the title of Falakin Kano.

“I hereby wish to express my sincere gratitude to the emirate council for offering me opportunity to serve and I also thank the entire staff of the emirate council for the cooperation they rendered to me during the period of my service. Please accept the assurance of my esteemed regards always.”

‘Not unusual’

It is not unusual for traditional title holders to relinquish their positions if an emir was deposed, or if their preferred candidate fails to ascend the throne.

When Emir Muhammad Sanusi l was removed, his son, Ado Sanusi (Dan’iyan Kano) relinquished his traditional title while Aminu Sanusi (Chiroman Kano), the father of the recently ousted Mr Sanusi ll, boycotted palace activities and the annual Sallah Durbar.

Also the eldest son of Ado Bayero, Sanusi Ado-Bayero, boycotted Kano palace when he failed to succeed his late father, which led to his sack by the now-ousted Mr Sanusi.

Mr Sanusi, who has had running battle with the Kano State governor, Abdullai Ganduje, over the years, was eventually dethroned during the week and ‘banished’ to Nasarawa State.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nwest/381250-sanusis-sack-kano-emirate-official-resigns.html

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 11, 2020
He should go to Nasarawa and help Sanusi to enjoy the seventy virgin Toto.

UnaToto

43 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by kestolove95(m): 10:22am On Mar 11, 2020
U people are mad

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by Hhansome(m): 10:25am On Mar 11, 2020
Good one. Let Gandollar chop the throne.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by CliffDike(m): 10:26am On Mar 11, 2020
He has done well!

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by Built2last: 11:36am On Mar 11, 2020
Nigeria..HOME OF TOO MANY DUMB PEOPLE with fine fine degrees.

I have taken all you on this task.

Sanusi speaking against illiteracy in the north? What the hell are you talking about? His emirates has billions in their coffer, what did he do with them? How many kids were taken off the street via his foundation or initiative?

He spoke against poverty in the north? Where is his empowerment scheme, taking young people off the street and teaching them self sustaining handiworks.

I have presented facts in both his public life and royal life....list his impact, stop telling me how urbane he is, who the hell is talking about eloquence?

Beside these arrays of explosively expensive cars in a Kano that has the highest OUT OF SCHOOL KIDS, tell me what made him exceptional that you are talking about him at the presidency. Una don start another misadventure?

You guys will keep wobbling, fumbling and talking nonsense from every opening in your body.

Don't bring your emotions here, come with facts.

There is one quick way of challenging the status quo, start fixing the issues.

The other young Emir in Gombe or so, has thousands of kids in school on his expense, this one kept throwing words around, claiming to accuse the northern elites of the same SINS, him and his fathers participated in incubating.

You can clap for him for talks, cars and nothing else.

The world has gone too shallow abeg.

NB: The arrays of cars in this garage will be close to HALF A BILLION. That was how you guys started the nonsense of Buhari loving the poor.

234 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by Asquare84(m): 12:24pm On Mar 11, 2020
God come and take control and rescue Kano state

1 Like

Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by Simplyleo: 12:42pm On Mar 11, 2020
Lol.

He should have advised his brother to reject the support he was getting from those Jewish economic migrants. I still don't know why some people can't see the writing on the wall. Very clear, yet they are still blind to it.

Athifku
Sani Shehu
Dino melaye
Bukola saraki
Emeka Ihedioha

3 Likes

Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by princedmiayer(m): 12:42pm On Mar 11, 2020
My dear half broda don't worry jaree..
Come enjoy jellof rice, gathering free of Corona.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by striker07(m): 12:42pm On Mar 11, 2020
Built2last:

Sanusi speaking against illiteracy in the north? What the hell are you talking about? His emirates has billions in their coffer, what did he do with them? How many kids were taken off the street via his foundation or initiative?

He spoke against poverty in the north? Where is his empowerment scheme, taking young people off the street and teaching them self sustaining handiworks.

I have presented facts in both his public life and royal life....list his impact, stop telling me how urbane he is, who the hell is talking about eloquence?

Beside these arrays of explosively expensive cars in a Kano that has the highest OUT OF SCHOOL KIDS, tell me what made him exceptional that you are talking about him at the presidency. Una don start another misadventure?

You guys will keep wobbling, fumbling and talking nonsense from every opening in your body.

The other young Emir in Gombe or so, has thousands of kids in school on his expense, this one kept throwing words around, claiming to accuse the northern elites of the same SINS, him and his fathers participated in incubating.

NB: The arrays of cars in this garage will be close to HALF A BILLION. That was how you guys started the nonsense of Buhari loving the poor.
Deep,I hope they see it

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by juwoonn(m): 12:43pm On Mar 11, 2020
Loyalty!
Blood is thicker than water.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by Innocentejoke: 12:43pm On Mar 11, 2020
Nigeria my country anytime any day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by slickbak(m): 12:43pm On Mar 11, 2020
better than our coward vice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by OakConsultNG: 12:44pm On Mar 11, 2020
Interesting times..

Meanwhile, Obtain your TIN. Register your Business, Church and Company with the CAC at discounted prices. Check our signature and page for more details.

Offer lasts for a limited period only.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by Kcitytv: 12:44pm On Mar 11, 2020
..Eyes have no curtain. once you've seen, you've seen, you cannot pretend otherwise. you cannot erase it.

1 Like

Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by Perfecttouchade: 12:44pm On Mar 11, 2020
Ok..what else will he looking for in that Emirates since sanusi is no more there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by Dollabiz: 12:44pm On Mar 11, 2020
smiley
Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by voltron13: 12:45pm On Mar 11, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by Sijo01(f): 12:45pm On Mar 11, 2020
Didi he actually voluntarily resigned or he was advised to do so by gandollar and his cohorts undecided

1 Like

Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by dermmy(m): 12:45pm On Mar 11, 2020
[s]
UnaToto:

UnaToto
[/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by Chuzoetoh(m): 12:46pm On Mar 11, 2020
UnaToto:
V

UnaToto
You are sick n you need help. Check in to a rehab asap.

6 Likes

Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by Arrewa: 12:46pm On Mar 11, 2020
Pray make God no ever punish you with the like of this man as your Enemy...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by bettyjones853(f): 12:46pm On Mar 11, 2020
Good for him.
Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 11, 2020
from the video below I believe Buhari is part and parcel of the people that remove the emir

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqjvPocSGY4

3 Likes

Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by fredoooooo: 12:47pm On Mar 11, 2020
Ado bayero should put his brother .
Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by Newnas(m): 12:47pm On Mar 11, 2020
Built2last:

100% on point. Interestingly, I watched one of his interviews yesterday and he was thanking Allaah for the structures his administration erected in the palace.

5 Likes

Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by TelegramLord(m): 12:47pm On Mar 11, 2020
Gandollar wan chop everything. Smh
Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by psalmylee: 12:47pm On Mar 11, 2020
Built2last:

guy u don talk all the talk finish abeg..let's share the grace n go home.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by YorubaKinging: 12:48pm On Mar 11, 2020
The Lord will take back the kingdom for the tribe of Judah
He will overthrow and overthrow until the right king is come
And King David is here already
Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by voltron13: 12:49pm On Mar 11, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:
Lol.

He should have advised his brother to reject the support he was getting from those Jewish economic migrants. I still don't know why some people can't see the writing on the wall. Very clear, yet they are still blind to it.

Athifku
Sani Shehu
Dino melaye
Nikola saraki
Immediately past imo state governor
[/s]
you've been fixed by me
you now scrutinize your comments
congratulations
we won't stop till all of you get fixed
lol from Jewish swines to Jewish economic immigrats
i strong sha grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by ipobarethieves: 12:50pm On Mar 11, 2020
Very good

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines / Reps Reject Innoson Suvs As Official Vehicles / APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.