Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Hilarious Cartoon About Atiku's Return To PDP. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hilarious Cartoon About Atiku's Return To PDP. (2333 Views)

Coalition Minority Tribes To Atiku: Return To Cameroon Within 21 Days, Apologise / More Photos Of Atiku's Return From US / Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Cartoon About Atiku's Return To PDP. by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 14, 2017
gringringrin. I saw this cartoon about Atiku's return to PDP...gringrin
Funny. gringringringrin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Cartoon About Atiku's Return To PDP. by yarimo(m): 12:23am On Dec 14, 2017
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Cartoon About Atiku's Return To PDP. by spartacus11(m): 12:27am On Dec 14, 2017
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Cartoon About Atiku's Return To PDP. by id911(m): 12:32am On Dec 14, 2017
Buhari- From APP, later it was changed to ANPP then CPC and now APC

Atiku- PDP to AC(APC) and then PDP
So what is the noise of Atiku moving to PDP all about?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Cartoon About Atiku's Return To PDP. by FastShipping: 12:45am On Dec 14, 2017
id911:

APP became ANPP and ANPP metmorphosed into CPC and CPC merged with coalition of political parties that ultimately became APC.

Buhari never jumped from one party to another like Atiku has been doing. Atiku would have stayed with APC if Buhari wasn't contesting for reelection. Atiku once declared PDP "dead" in 2014. Surprisingly, he's now back in PDP.

I'm not even a Buhari fan but I needed to educate you a bit.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Cartoon About Atiku's Return To PDP. by Bevista: 12:53am On Dec 14, 2017
id911:

Go hide your head in shame for trying to turn facts on its head.
---
The only move by PMB was from ANPP to CPC. Even at that, he wasn't jumping to prostitute in another existing party. He had the courage to float his own party (CPC) to advance his political ambition.
---
Atiku has been prostituting from place to place trying to reap where he did not sow. He and Buhari should never be mentioned in the same sentence. Buhari towers above him when it comes to integrity and principles.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Cartoon About Atiku's Return To PDP. by spartacus11(m): 1:05am On Dec 14, 2017
id911:

No doubt 16 years of ur l life was wasted by pdp, so u know d truth but u still want to twist it to suit ur narative

Olodo

APC/PMB 2019

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Cartoon About Atiku's Return To PDP. by MrPolitics: 4:34am On Dec 14, 2017
FastShipping:

APP became ANPP and ANPP metmorphosed into CPC and CPC merged with coalition of political parties that ultimately became APC.

Buhari never jumped from one party to another like Atiku has been doing. Atiku would have stayed with APC if Buhari wasn't contesting for reelection. Atiku once declared PDP "dead" in 2014. Surprisingly, he's now back in PDP.

ANPP did not metamorphose into CPC. Buhari left the ANPP to start CPC.

The ANPP existed until 2013 when the merger took place

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Cartoon About Atiku's Return To PDP. by madridguy(m): 4:50am On Dec 14, 2017
See knockout grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Cartoon About Atiku's Return To PDP. by HtwoOw: 5:16am On Dec 14, 2017
Hehehehe hehehehe

The need for an embrace
Re: Hilarious Cartoon About Atiku's Return To PDP. by Swaggzkid: 5:40am On Dec 14, 2017
Ogbe
Re: Hilarious Cartoon About Atiku's Return To PDP. by Jaideyone(m): 5:51am On Dec 14, 2017
id911:

APP & ANPP are the same. CPC was formed by buhari loyalistsfom ANPP. CPC later merged into APC.

all these parties were in the opposition

illiterate

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Cartoon About Atiku's Return To PDP. by vicadex07(m): 6:03am On Dec 14, 2017
id911:

is lack of sense a basic requirement for IPOB youths?
Re: Hilarious Cartoon About Atiku's Return To PDP. by docadams: 7:50am On Dec 14, 2017
FastShipping:

I'm not even a Buhari fan but I needed to educate you a bit

Faatshipping,a known Generalissimo of NL politics. Long time AWOL. Glad seeing some of the old brigade trikle into the political session. I hope to have some good time again as Nigerian history will be retold several times over during this campaign period. Good morning.
Re: Hilarious Cartoon About Atiku's Return To PDP. by funlord(m): 8:33am On Dec 14, 2017
FastShipping:

It is impossible to educate any of these empty loud mouthed ipob miscreants who are perennially drunk off the urine of their cowardly director and have acquired permanent residency in a land of lies and wayward behavior! Your reward for educating that tramp may now be being honored with the title of afonjiggedyism! grin
Re: Hilarious Cartoon About Atiku's Return To PDP. by peco26: 12:06pm On Dec 14, 2017
am here to read comments shocked grin wink cheesy

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Armed Men Attack Olu Of Igbokoda, Oba Odidiomo Ayowole / And Zhara Buhari Got This Epic Response / Tinubu Insult OBJ @ APC Convention.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.