Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,025 members, 7,810,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

#TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty (48960 Views)

Daddy Freeze Challenges Pastor E.A. Adeboye To Another Debate / “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert / Davido To Tekno On His 25th Birthday: "I Will Never Forget What You Did For Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Idrismusty97(m): 3:29pm On Dec 14, 2017
nellybadas:
I am a Muslim. But I accept the Daddy freeze challenge. I.m willing to give 50k to some one in dire need. But that person must be verified by lalasticlala. If I don't get by Sunday. I will take it to an orphanage.
Watch as Christians who are insulting muslims upanda will start clouding your mentions. I am not in dire need sha but that 50k will go a long way for me. Fact is people with dire needs are not roaming around Nairaland, We are all likely average or slightly below average. If you are really serious about this then take a look around you, It doesn't have to be publicized or on social media but they are definitely people with dire needs around you.

2 Likes

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by seguno2: 3:31pm On Dec 14, 2017
Igboblog:
I challenge Seun, Daddyfreeze, Davido and others that don't pay tithe to help me with money to publish my first drama text. It is ready but no money to go ahead with the publishing because of poverty. Help a brother ooo!!

Poverty, yet you run a blog and have data for nairaland?
You must be thinking others are fools, right

1 Like

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by iamDjSkukie(m): 3:33pm On Dec 14, 2017
Very good of daddy freeze 4 dis tapchallenge. If what happen in an India movie Jai Ho can happen in Nigeria, it will b a better place 4 every citizens. God help d needy and people in poverty. Ameen
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Skimpledawg(m): 3:43pm On Dec 14, 2017
nellybadas:
I am a Muslim. But I accept the Daddy freeze challenge. I.m willing to give 50k to some one in dire need. But that person must be verified by lalasticlala. If I don't get by Sunday. I will take it to an orphanage.
Uncle Nelly, .
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by efficiencie(m): 3:45pm On Dec 14, 2017
...so na tithe go end poverty! I taya for some people madness. So na tithing China take carry over 800 million above poverty line abi? Poverty and opulence start and end in the minds of men...share the wealth of the world equally among every one and the 90-10 principle will see to it that 90% of the world's wealth will return to 10% of the world's population...
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Sirheny007(m): 3:52pm On Dec 14, 2017
KushyKush:
I challenge Seun to help a nairalander out of poverty. For those asking for account number it is cheesy

Watch as him go bone me till thy kingdom come undecided

Oga if Seu.n find you something, your boy dey loyal oo
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by anukulapo: 3:55pm On Dec 14, 2017
[quote author=debossng post=63271024]So Daddy Freeze is now collecting Tithes?

[/quote

What is this one saying
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Viserion: 4:12pm On Dec 14, 2017
nellybadas:
even though I. need money right now, I believe others need it more, like those in orphanage..
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Achorise: 4:29pm On Dec 14, 2017
tstx:
If all wealthy people (including our irretrievably rich pastors) in Nigeria should accept this challenge, Poverty will be eradicated from Nigeria before 2020..

Nigeria Forecasted To Become The Extreme Poverty Capital Of The World By 2018
Nobody in this world can ever end poverty, unless the person wants to play God or Satan or antichrist, Jesus emphatically said you will always have the poor around you.
Only God can play the role of total eradication.
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Rexomania1111(m): 4:30pm On Dec 14, 2017
morereb10:
Freeze Challenge Davido To Help Put Someone Out Of Poverty Via #TitheAgainstPoverty & He Accepted

The TitheAgainstPoverty, TAP initiative is gradually gaining popularity and it was just launched over the weekend by the "Sheeple" master himself, Daddy Freeze. People are already heavy responding and invested in it and Mr. Freeze is calling on more and more people to take the challenge.

According to him, the ‘Tithe Against Poverty’ challenge is a campaign created to end poverty in Nigeria. To participate, you must remove someone from poverty with a tithe of your income and challenge someone to do the same!

Yesterday, Freeze challenged Nigeria singer and DWM Boss Davido to do so and he accepted wholeheartedly. Freeze is surely gaining more momentum with his Tithe campaign.

See his post below...

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/12/freeze-challenge-davido-to-help-someone.html

I challenge @donjazzy for the #TAP challenge. I don't need 10%...jst sumtin for Xmas . 3013230724 Skye bank
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Bamz(m): 4:44pm On Dec 14, 2017
Nairalanddist:

Freeze single handedly did what most people would not dare do by challenging the legitimacy of the pulpit fraudsters tithe collections. This revolution enough can trigger a massive change in our display of love and affection towards our neighbors.

Amen. Too much religion, so little love. We should keep this thread alive.

1 Like

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by naijawisdom(m): 4:53pm On Dec 14, 2017
Nairalanddist:
Daddy freeze should be the man of the year. Not Osinbajo
I HEREBY DECLARE Daddy Freeze AS THE MAN OF THE YEAR

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Mourinho24: 4:56pm On Dec 14, 2017
Someone should please touch a life.
My school project needs little funding. Thanks. Acct Number: 340 1200 410 Act Type: Savings Bank Name: Eco Bank
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by mohemos: 5:02pm On Dec 14, 2017
benjsniper33:

Sir, I know a very hardworking, honest and diligent Hausa Tailor since my 100 level days in Unibuja. I dont know his name but i use to call him London Tailor due to his expertise in sewing and slim-fitting clothes. He freelances from houses to houses with his sewing machine on his shoulders sewing torn clothing and slim-fitting clothes for students and other working class people. He doesn't charge much , he accepts whatever is given to him. He's a good and peaceful Muslim very nice and respectful
One week ago before I traveled to Ibadan for holidays, I was going to watch a match on a weekend and I saw him and greeted him , he was jovial and responsive as usual but his appearance was appalling , he looked gaunty and emaciated and his clothes were faded and dirty. His eyes was almost sucked out of their sockets by what I presume was hunger .
I know something has gone wrong so I asked him whatsup, he didn't want to tell me at first but when I pressed further he narrated how his finances hit the rocks since his sewing machine developed a serious mechanical problem and the solution is to buy another one but he doesn't have finances. Another blow is the fact that he now has a family made up of a wife and child which he must feed but he is jobless because his tailoring business is not moving due to lack of a Sewing machine.
I asked him what is the solution , he replied that if he can get a new or fairly used sewing machine his tailoring business will resume and everything will be fine. I asked him of the cost of a sewing machine he said it's between the range of 10-15k while a fairly used sewing machine is between 5-10k .
I felt pity for him , I wanted to help but as I no get money I just wished him well and told him not to give up. I also told him that I'm sorry that I don't have Cash to help but if I see any opportunity to table his matter before someone who can help I will. Since then I didn't see him bUT I belive he is still around with other Hausas.

I want to use this opportunity to plead for his cause before this noble platform. I beg of you Sir or any other financially capable person reading this piece to sow into the life of this good man so that he can afford to live and work to feed his family. What he needs is just a sewing machine...I repeat a SEWING MACHINE (either new or fairly used) not money.
I am ready to provide any information ,including his phone number. Thanks

Call me, I want to help
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by hazan041(m): 5:08pm On Dec 14, 2017
nellybadas:

I dey here abeg.. I don mail lalasticlala weeks ago on assistance but go no reply from him

hope he will do what favour me now
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by lloyds(m): 5:38pm On Dec 14, 2017
Hmm, Daddy Freeze has become Daddy Tithe now.
The guy wey dey use N millions worth of wrist watch while earning about just 200K in cool FM.

Shine your eyes guys. . What prudent, integrity and discipline attributes have u trailed in the person you are replacing with sources of God.

Freeze to become xtreemly wealthy soon.
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by sirfee(m): 5:40pm On Dec 14, 2017
franugo:

see your terrible diction and spellings....na freeze account the money dey enter? some people go just dey mumu like say to mumu na competition.

ROTFL!This is pure wickedness.
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by lonelydora: 5:58pm On Dec 14, 2017
saintmark88:

On what report did u base ur statement on?

TAP is to help the poor, right? Do you know how many pastors that have poverty alleviation programmes that the media do not cover? Salvation ministries, OPM, Winners Chapel, RCCG, COZA, Christ Embassy, etc. I don't want to mention orthodox churches because many of you bashing tithing are from orthodox churches.
Is it because they don't make noise about it? Get your facts right.
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by saintmark88(m): 6:09pm On Dec 14, 2017
lonelydora:

TAP is to help the poor, right? Do you know how many pastors that have poverty alleviation programmes that the media do not cover? Salvation ministries, OPM, Winners Chapel, RCCG, COZA, Christ Embassy, etc. I don't want to mention orthodox churches because many of you bashing tithing are from orthodox churches.
Is it because they don't make noise about it? Get your facts right.

Oga forget that tin, they are not doing enuf, if they r there would be no money to buy four jets and build universities that pple cannot attend. The other day one said he wants to build 1billion sport complex each for his two universities, sport complex wen pple way dey him church never chop.....

Stop defending the indefensible. I am a catholic like u rightly said, tithe is paid in d catholic buy its well relegated to the background, no one is under compulsion, thtshow its supposed to be.nobody should threaten anyone with the robbing God line if dey don't pay tithe. No one should be denied nytyn, weda marriage or so if dey don't pay tithe. Person go dey work dey collect 25000 a month, u go still dey threaten am say if e no pay tithe, God go pinkish am, den u collect the !money, u use of to buy jets and build universities pple can't attend Haba now....

Shine ur eyes wella.....even the Catholic church isn't NY diff, their schs r expensive, I criticize dem wem d need arises. But sheeples, hmmm.....even pastor say kill herdsmen dey r evil....dey r ready to
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Desyner: 6:15pm On Dec 14, 2017
nellybadas:
You are decieving no one but yourself and daft souls. What happened to the 10 million almajiris islamic principles created and is sustaining in Kano alone. For you to bypass the needy and then try to impress those who make you insecure shows who you are - a hyprocrite.
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by lonelydora: 6:15pm On Dec 14, 2017
saintmark88:

Oga forget that tin, they are not doing enuf, if they r there would be no money to buy four jets and build universities that pple cannot attend. The other day one said he wants to build 1billion sport complex each for his two universities, sport complex wen pple way dey him church never chop.....

Stop defending the indefensible. I am a catholic like u rightly said, tithe is paid in d catholic buy its well relegated to the background, no one is under compulsion, thtshow its supposed to be.nobody should threaten anyone with the robbing God line if dey don't pay tithe. No one should be denied nytyn, weda marriage or so if dey don't pay tithe. Person go dey work dey collect 25000 a month, u go still dey threaten am say if e no pay tithe, God go pinkish am, den u collect the !money, u use of to buy jets and build universities pple can't attend Haba now....

Shine ur eyes wella.....even the Catholic church isn't NY diff, their schs r expensive, I criticize dem wem d need arises. But sheeples, hmmm.....even pastor say kill herdsmen dey r evil....dey r ready to

No Pastor at least, in all the churches i have attended has ever threatened someone who doesn't pay tithe.
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by saintmark88(m): 6:19pm On Dec 14, 2017
lonelydora:

No Pastor at least, in all the churches i have attended has ever threatened someone who doesn't pay tithe.

Adeboye constantly does, oyedepo does d same thing oga
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by lloyds(m): 6:22pm On Dec 14, 2017
saintmark88:

You are a liar. May God forgive you.
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by saintmark88(m): 6:30pm On Dec 14, 2017
lloyds:

You are a liar. May God forgive you.

I know u may be one of those who tink adeboye and uyedepo already have their mansions in heaven as I ignorantly heard one Pentecostal sheeple say, I wanted to slap him.....

So to pple like u adeboye can do no wrong nah.

Wen u tell pple that they are cursed if they don't pay tithe, what's that....is that not a threat. Wen u tell pple that they r robbing God if they don't pay tithe to them and God is will be angry with them, is that not a threat
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by KingsleyCEO: 6:38pm On Dec 14, 2017
eleojo23:

Do you even know Emperor Ademusiwa of Western Nigeria?

Lol grin grin grin the one close to ret*red grin grin grin
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by LOC1(m): 6:42pm On Dec 14, 2017
simongonner:
federal school 200k? OK oo

Federal university of petroleum resources Delta state. You can verify the sum total fee for first year students.

Thank you.
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by saltoasis: 6:47pm On Dec 14, 2017
saintmark88:

by putting a gun to your head abi? If you feel the church you attend are bullying or intimidating you to pay tithes pls, feel free to change your church.But for someone to just come out of the blues and say all pastors in Nigeria are bad. That's what I'm against.
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by maklelemakukula(m): 6:55pm On Dec 14, 2017
nellybadas:
don't you know any poor person. forget lala
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by MYHUBBY: 6:58pm On Dec 14, 2017
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by saintmark88(m): 7:01pm On Dec 14, 2017
saltoasis:
by putting a gun to your head abi? If you feel the church you attend are bullying or intimidating you to pay tithes pls, feel free to change your church.But for someone to just come out of the blues and say all pastors in Nigeria are bad. That's what I'm against.

I never said all pastors are bad, I only meant those who manipulate people with all kinds of methods including threat of God cursing them to part with their 10% is daylight robbery
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:15pm On Dec 14, 2017
Anyone who's willing to help should please reach out to one guy by the username Frustratedrat. That dude needs financial help seriously. If I get I for don contribute for him life but my side tight. Make una dey consider that guy abeg
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by clemzo101(m): 7:20pm On Dec 14, 2017
Because that is what the bible encourages us to do
emusmithy:

Why must your tithe be used for giving to the poor? Why not the money for beer, cigarette, clothes, girls, parties?

The devil is a bastard!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Shows Her 'I Miss Him' Face / Laura Ikeji Apologizes For Selling Fake Designer Handbags (pic) / Olamide Wears Face Mask To OLIC5 Stage, Shares Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.