Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

#TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty (48992 Views)

Daddy Freeze Challenges Pastor E.A. Adeboye To Another Debate / “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert / Davido To Tekno On His 25th Birthday: "I Will Never Forget What You Did For Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by riccadonna(f): 10:23am On Dec 14, 2017
I will really need that help now, because my life depends on it.....if Davido will be kind enough, I will appreciate it.
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by phpfx(m): 10:23am On Dec 14, 2017
I like this.
I like what Daddy freeze is doing.
free the sheeple.!!

you can visit http://whowansell.com.ng to sell or buy stuffs around your campus.
a platform for students

1 Like

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by ayanbaba2(m): 10:23am On Dec 14, 2017
nice!
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 14, 2017
ibkgab001:
Yes when it reach my turn I would rather send NwaAmaikpe to his villiage never to have access to internet again in life than to help him out of poverty
If u think someone like Nwaamaikpe is poor u better think again and this time without sentiments.

Someone with such intelligence can never be a poor person. Trust me, the guy may be controversial to some people but POVERTY is out of it.

I think it's even one prominent activist in charge of that handle.
#just my thought#

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Pidginwhisper: 10:25am On Dec 14, 2017
KushyKush:
I challenge Seun to help a nairalander out if poverty.

Watch as him go bone me till thy kingdom come undecided
That thing wey you talk na like say you wan kill am

1 Like

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by HeyCorleone(m): 10:25am On Dec 14, 2017
This is a very sane and welcomed initiative.. God blesses those who give. It doesn't matter to whom or where you give it to or what you call it.

6 Likes

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by mickeymimi: 10:25am On Dec 14, 2017
Davido na nice guy..... grin
If na to buy someone breakfast , Christmas chicken or distribute Agege bread to the hungry .....all still na tap challenge smiley

1 Like

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Prognose: 10:25am On Dec 14, 2017
Nice concept. Let's see if that thug will take up the challenge.
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by zionwinn(m): 10:26am On Dec 14, 2017
SOMEONE SHOULD PLS HELP MY LIFE AND MY DRY SEASON VERTICAL FARMING PLAN.
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by lonelydora: 10:26am On Dec 14, 2017
tstx:
If all wealthy people in Nigeria should accept this challenge, Poverty will be eradicated from Nigeria before 2020..

Nigeria Forecasted To Become The Extreme Poverty Capital Of The World By 2018

Many rich men do more than this TAP on daily basis. Change your mentality guy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by cenjoe: 10:27am On Dec 14, 2017
Good one. Making sense
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Poorboy: 10:27am On Dec 14, 2017
nellybadas:
I am a Muslim. But I accept the Daddy freeze challenge. I.m willing to give 50k to some one in dire need. But that person must be verified by lalasticlala. If I don't get by Sunday. I will take it to an orphanage.
ok me dey here
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by uminem02(m): 10:28am On Dec 14, 2017
nellybadas:
I am a Muslim. But I accept the Daddy freeze challenge. I.m willing to give 50k to some one in dire need. But that person must be verified by lalasticlala. If I don't get by Sunday. I will take it to an orphanage.
I verify myself o

2 Likes

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Nairalanddist: 10:28am On Dec 14, 2017
lonelydora:
Whoever has money should spend it however he likes. You don't want to tithe, no problem...but don't try to discourage others who believe in the principles of tithing.

Most people kicking against tithing don't even tithe.

Kenneth Copeland, Joel Osteen, Bill Winston, etc preaches tithing and own Private Jets. You guys should stop making it a Nigeria thing.

For me i will tithe till eternity....let my pastor use it however he likes, it's not Freeze business.

undecided

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by hisgrace090: 10:28am On Dec 14, 2017
This is what I call real change for good.

4 Likes

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Disneylady(f): 10:28am On Dec 14, 2017
nellybadas:
Aye Aye......how lala wan take verify person nauuuu

1 Like

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by j64real(m): 10:29am On Dec 14, 2017
nellybadas:

Please Cc. lalasticlala, verify me for this humble fellow. I have to pay my hostel fees, I risked being kicked out!!!!!
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by tosyne2much(m): 10:30am On Dec 14, 2017
This daddy Freeze na crazy man I swear cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by debossng: 10:31am On Dec 14, 2017
kingkakaone:

If u think someone like Nwaamaikpe is poor u better think again and this time without sentiments.

Someone with such intelligence can never be a poor person. Trust me, the guy may be controversial to some people but POVERTY is out of it.

I think it's even one prominent activist in charge of that handle.
#just my thought#

My dear being intelligent and highly rated social media critic or activist doesn't translate to wealth or success. Intact most online Activism are borne out of joblessness and boredom

11 Likes

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Abudu2000(m): 10:31am On Dec 14, 2017
lonelydora:
Whoever has money should spend it however he likes. You don't want to tithe, no problem...but don't try to discourage others who believe in the principles of tithing.

Kenneth Copeland, Joel Osteen, Bill Winston, etc preaches tithing and own Private Jets. You guys should stop making it a Nigeria thing.

For me i will tithe till eternity....let my pastor use it however he likes, it's not Freeze business.
lol who still take clowns like you seriously grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by saydfact(m): 10:31am On Dec 14, 2017
Teewhy2:
okay good one.
If we have people empowering people it will help reduce crime rate. I just hope it doesn't encourage laziness among people that needs the help.
This is the only thing to me that i have seen (tithe against poverty challenge) Daddy freeze do since i started hearing about him.

I CHALLENGE TEEWHY2 TO GIVE ME FREE POP CORNIX FOR MY PROJECT grin grin grin grin #TAP
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by sexylabo(m): 10:32am On Dec 14, 2017
you be correct MUMU...if we look am now he fit be say he dey squat for person house
lonelydora:

6 Likes

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Abudu2000(m): 10:32am On Dec 14, 2017
Nairalanddist:
Daddy freeze should be the man of the year. Not Osinbajo
that's when I stopped taking those Sahara reporters seriously. They claim to stand for truth and then gave someone who did little or nothing to the society and award...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by franksam2009: 10:33am On Dec 14, 2017
nellybadas:
abeg my younger sis is in dire need of that money, she just got an admission to lokoja, and she is about to lose the admission if she doesn't start registration and acceptance fee, I am so down at the moment to help her out, prove and everything is available. she will really appreciate this.

1 Like

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by saydfact(m): 10:34am On Dec 14, 2017
#TAPCHALLENGE -

A FREE ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN TO A NAIRALANDER WHO CAN'T AFFORD TO PAY

CC: Lalasticlala, seun, mynd44 - Verify someone...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 14, 2017
nellybadas:

I'm verified cry
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Momoh7(m): 10:34am On Dec 14, 2017
nellybadas:
Bros give me make i take pay school fees
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by franugo(m): 10:34am On Dec 14, 2017
secpowell:
Na so Daddy Frezze take open him own Scam website, from day one Daddy Frezze start condeming Pastor I know he is up to something. Bewear new MMM in Town run.

see your terrible diction and spellings....na freeze account the money dey enter? some people go just dey mumu like say to mumu na competition.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Nairalanddist: 10:35am On Dec 14, 2017
Abudu2000:
that's when I stopped taking those Sahara reporters seriously. They claim to stand for truth and then gave someone who did little or nothing to the society and award...

Freeze single handedly did what most people would not dare do by challenging the legitimacy of the pulpit fraudsters tithe collections. This revolution alone can trigger a massive change in our display of love and affection towards our neighbors.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by ShayGirl(f): 10:35am On Dec 14, 2017
nellybadas:

Bro I'm here... Help ur sis in need this season even if na 10k..am not asking for too much abi am I? wink
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by innobets(m): 10:35am On Dec 14, 2017
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by vickvan(m): 10:35am On Dec 14, 2017
nellybadas:
Nice gesture!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ufedo Sunshine: "I Am A Virgin" / Funke Akindele Calls Out Olayode Juliana ( Toyo Baby) For Being An Ingrate? / Falz Tattoos His Family Members Face On His Arm (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.