Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

#TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty (48967 Views)

Daddy Freeze Challenges Pastor E.A. Adeboye To Another Debate / “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert / Davido To Tekno On His 25th Birthday: "I Will Never Forget What You Did For Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by clemzo101(m): 7:22pm On Dec 14, 2017
I wonder ooo. If you dont tithe yr life will be tight bla bla bla
saintmark88:

I never said all pastors are bad, I only meant those who manipulate people with all kinds of methods including threat of God cursing them to part with their 10% is daylight robbery
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by benjsniper33: 7:37pm On Dec 14, 2017
gorry123:
Pls send his phone number to my email dekkybobo@yahoo.com

Thanks for responding, I don’t have his phone number at all, but I have contacted a mallam (A Hausa) who runs a shop in phase 3 student villa to get his contact for me. He (The tailor) wasn’t with them when I placed the call through to the mallam but he (the mallam) promised to reach him and send his phone number over to me unfailingly tomorrow. (Looks like the mallam doesn’t have his number too)
When I get his phone number I will immediately forward it to your email just as you instructed. Thanks
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 14, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Anyone who's willing to help should please reach out to one guy by the username Frustrat.edrat. That dude needs financial help seriously. If I get I for don contribute for him life but my side tight. Make una dey consider that guy abeg
hmm.. Another one. Thanks for the mention

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 14, 2017
clemzo101:
Because that is what the bible encourages us to do

That's not true.

Read Malachi 3:8-10.

Malachi 3:10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house , and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
MEAT IN MY HOUSE...So the keeper of the house can feed and not die of hunger in doing my service.

You pipo wants pastors to be paupers but you've failed already.

1 Like

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by clemzo101(m): 9:02pm On Dec 14, 2017
Why jumping to only malachi 3v8? Read the whole of malachi bro so that your eyes will open, also read leveticus, why is it that pastors never quote any other verse except malachi? Tithe never started in malachi, read more verses so that you will understand the origin of tithe and who tithe are meant for.
emusmithy:

That's not true.

Malachi 3:10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house , and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
MEAT IN MY HOUSE...So the keeper of the house can feed and not die of hunger in doing my service.

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by clemzo101(m): 9:06pm On Dec 14, 2017
Deut 14 vs 23 go and read it
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by ray48: 9:06pm On Dec 14, 2017
emusmithy:

That's not true.

But d Bible said MEAT IN MINE HOUSE and not Money in the house. So why do many Pastors equate the meat to be Money? Let's not wallow in mental slavery.
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by clemzo101(m): 9:07pm On Dec 14, 2017
Deuteronomy 14:22-29 (New International Version, ©2010)

Tithes

22 Be sure to set aside a tenth of all that your fields produce each year. 23 Eat the tithe of your grain, new wine and olive oil, and the firstborn of your herds and flocks in the presence of the LORD your God at the place he will choose as a dwelling for his Name, so that you may learn to revere the LORD your God always. 24 But if that place is too distant and you have been blessed by the LORD your God and cannot carry your tithe (because the place where the LORD will choose to put his Name is so far away), 25 then exchange your tithe for silver, and take the silver with you and go to the place the LORD your God will choose. 26 Use the silver to buy whatever you like: cattle, sheep, wine or other fermented drink, or anything you wish. Then you and your household shall eat there in the presence of the LORD your God and rejoice. 27 And do not neglect the Levites living in your towns, for they have no allotment or inheritance of their own.
28 At the end of every three years, bring all the tithes of that year’s produce and store it in your towns, 29 so that the Levites (who have no allotment or inheritance of their own) and the foreigners, the fatherless and the widows who live in your towns may come and eat and be satisfied, and so that the LORD your God may bless you in all the work of your hands.
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 14, 2017
clemzo101:
Why jumping to only malachi 3v8? Read the whole of malachi bro so that your eyes will open, also read leveticus, why is it that pastors never quote any other verse except malachi? Tithe never started in malachi, read more verses so that you will understand the origin of tithe and who tithe are meant for.

The first mention of tithe in the Bible was about MELCHIZEDEK Blessing Abraham and Abraham after being blessed gave him tithes of all he took from the war. Gen 14:18-20

The last mention of tithe in the Bible was the same story. Hebrews 7:1-10

Abraham was blessed by Melchizedek and he gave tithes to him. My pastor blesses me and I give my tithes to him. How easy!
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by nams77: 9:11pm On Dec 14, 2017
[quote author=nellybadas post=63270881]I am a Muslim. But I accept the Daddy freeze challenge. I.m willing to give 50k to some one in dire need. But that person must be verified by lalasticlala. If I don't get by Sunday. I will take it to an orphanage.[/quote
If you are serious, then there is a lady and her newborn who are under hospital arrest for over two months. Baby has not visited home since he was born. The bill was originally 170k, but now down to about 70-80k. The husband is a keke napep rider. Kindly help. All the information is verifiable and u can investigate it if you choose. Thanks
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 14, 2017
ray48:

But d Bible said MEAT IN MINE HOUSE and not Money in the house. So why do many Pastors equate the meat to be Money? Let's not wallow in mental slavery.

Jesus said, My meat is to do the will of God and finish it. How could he say that? Is that even a correct grammar?

It's correct because you don't know English Language: Grammatical Expression. Simile, Metaphor, Personification etc.

Meat simply depicts what gives Him satisfaction.

Back to my point: Meat and Money are same because you don't buy meat in the market with data; you buy with money. smiley
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by clemzo101(m): 9:26pm On Dec 14, 2017
Im not against you paying tithe ooo, go ahead and pay as long as your mind goes is at peace. Im not just comfortable with the fact that jesus beither received or pay tithe, or even taking out time to preach concerning tithe. Our Lord Jesus touched on every area before he departed, he made sure he explain with parables just to make sure the message is understood. Why did he never preached concerning tithe, wven his desciples
emusmithy:

The first mention of tithe in the Bible was about MELCHIZEDEK Blessing Abraham and Abraham after being blessed gave him tithes of all he took from the war. Gen 14:18-20

Abraham was blessed by Melchizedek and he gave tithes to him. My pastor blesses me and I give my tithes to him. How easy!

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by clemzo101(m): 9:28pm On Dec 14, 2017

Tithes

22 Be sure to set aside a tenth of all that your fields produce each year. 23 Eat the tithe of your grain, new wine and olive oil, and the firstborn of your herds and flocks in the presence of the LORD your God at the place he will choose as a dwelling for his Name, so that you may learn to revere the LORD your God always. 24 But if that place is too distant and you have been blessed by the LORD your God and cannot carry your tithe (because the place where the LORD will choose to put his Name is so far away), 25 then exchange your tithe for silver, and take the silver with you and go to the place the LORD your God will choose. 26 Use the silver to buy whatever you like: cattle, sheep, wine or other fermented drink, or anything you wish. Then you and your household shall eat there in the presence of the LORD your God and rejoice. 27 And do not neglect the Levites living in your towns, for they have no allotment or inheritance of their own.
28 At the end of every three years, bring all the tithes of that year’s produce and store it in your towns, 29 so that the Levites (who have no allotment or inheritance of their own) and the foreigners, the fatherless and the widows who live in your towns may come and eat and be satisfied, and so that the LORD your God may bless you in all the work of your hands.
emusmithy:

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by jokolo282(m): 9:30pm On Dec 14, 2017
nellybadas:
I am a Muslim. But I accept the Daddy freeze challenge. I.m willing to give 50k to some one in dire need. But that person must be verified by lalasticlala. If I don't get by Sunday. I will take it to an orphanage.
pls sir just help a Muslim brother with 2000naira let me buy malaria drugs, i am broke and at the same time dying slowly
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Teecomm(m): 9:51pm On Dec 14, 2017
lonelydora:
Whoever has money should spend it however he likes. You don't want to tithe, no problem...but don't try to discourage others who believe in the principles of tithing.

Most people kicking against tithing don't even tithe.

Kenneth Copeland, Joel Osteen, Bill Winston, etc preaches tithing and own Private Jets. You guys should stop making it a Nigeria thing.

For me i will tithe till eternity....let my pastor use it however he likes, it's not Freeze business.

Edited: For those quoting me... i challenge anyone who claims to pay tithe and is against tithing to post his tithe records either by Bank SOA or tithe card (for churches who use it)

Why do I seem to like this comment cool
Wehdon bro!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 14, 2017
clemzo101:

Tithes

I can bet with anything...you don't know what's written there. Freeze used and so must you.

You were not a tither before NOW you're looking for a cover to your living a life of incompleteness.

Lemmie tell you something, I don't care whether you tithe or not. I care more if you truly know Jesus. That's where ETERNITY lies. Your soul after this world is over.
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Chigirl042(f): 10:03pm On Dec 14, 2017
Anyone willing to help me and my family out of poverty this Xmas period?? thanks in advance.
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by franksam2009: 10:14pm On Dec 14, 2017
nellybadas:
I am a Muslim. But I accept the Daddy freeze challenge. I.m willing to give 50k to some one in dire need. But that person must be verified by lalasticlala. If I don't get by Sunday. I will take it to an orphanage.
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 14, 2017
nellybadas:

I am real. Just finished from the poly, need money for clearance and my project, if you can help I'll be forever grateful...
Zenith bank
Victor Oche Abbah
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by PunditAfrica(m): 11:10pm On Dec 14, 2017
LOC1:

Can you be of help to me? I recently gained admission into a federal university. But the fees to be paid is high running into 200k and I need an helping hand.

I'm ready to provide every document you need to verify my claim.
Federal university, 200k? You can lie for Africa
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Chigirl042(f): 11:12pm On Dec 14, 2017
nellybadas:
OGA please I need money for my school fee.thank u
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by buchibrand(m): 11:30pm On Dec 14, 2017
Good move, but why call it Tithe since you are against Tithe?
Can poverty be eradicated through this way? NO!
If all the pastors, politicians and rich business men and women sell their private jets and share 1m each to all Nigerian, it can NEVER end poverty in Nigeria, rather it will increase it.
The "Poor" will ever remain poor; give a poor man 10M and his list will be, Car, House, New wife, Party etc. At the end of the day the money goes back to the rich and the poor remains poor.

Let them start building hospitals, factories, invest in small businesses; that will take care of unemployment, grow our GDP and poverty will be taken care of.
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by riccadonna(f): 11:45pm On Dec 14, 2017
bughead:
ain't. you not the one who are saying "never to underestimate the power of your vagina undecided
. when and where, are u dreaming? if u are, abeg wake up.
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by FarmTech(m): 12:52am On Dec 15, 2017
This is quite an interesting concept oo. But it will surely be abused without proper monitoring. If u help SB, try to know how he's spending the money else...
If freeze is a gud christian as he claims, he shud also get ready to speak against the entertainment industry - music, movies, fashion etc. The wave of sexual immorality sweeping thru Nigeria is fueled by our entertainment industry, just like it has happened in countries like US. It is a matter of time before homo and lesbi will come out to fight for their right. Worse of all, many church organizationa are keeping quite on this critical issue. Ladies can now wear mini skirt to church. Church leaders will see it and keep quite. If Freeze can do this one, I'll rate him better than most pastors.
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by tyup(m): 2:02am On Dec 15, 2017
nellybadas:

bless u bro please all I ask for is 10k for this festive season abeg

4278193018 FCMB

please sir let me be the lucky one embarassed
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by clemzo101(m): 3:33am On Dec 15, 2017
And who told u i dont tithe before? You see how u have judged me falsely? You better start asking for forgiveness. Why is it that when ever a bible verse is quoted you people turn it into quarrel? Lets assume i dont even understand what is written right there in plain English, is it not better you explain to me? Rather you turn it to quarrel. Only malachi 3v8 is correct when it comes to tithe matters, other verses dont count abi?
emusmithy:

I can bet with anything...you don't know what's written there. Freeze used and so must you.

You were not a tither before NOW you're looking for a cover to your living a life of incompleteness.

Lemmie tell you something, I don't care whether you tithe or not. I care more if you truly know Jesus. That's where ETERNITY lies. Your soul after this world is over.
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by tk4rd: 6:04am On Dec 15, 2017
nellybadas:
May God Bless You Abundantly bro for thinking of doing good
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Daeylar(f): 6:15am On Dec 15, 2017
Deo1986:
Oga Seun will be sitting infront of a large screen watching us slug it out wit each other over every post. At the same time churning out monies for him in the range of 1,2,5,10,15 up to 50 naira all landing in his account, everyday from 6am-11pm. Raking up to 35-45k everyda laughing out his butt over our pettiness. Doesn't give a hoot about our concerns, he is king he owns nairaland. Two years ago facebook asks user what changes they would like, every users gave their suggestions. But no not with the blackman not with Seun.

This is true though.. The part I bolded.
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Daeylar(f): 6:18am On Dec 15, 2017
No one should challenge seun to give anything.

You guys are very entitled. If seun wants to give he should but he is not required to give to anyone. Not in the least.

This ridiculous entitlement mentality people display sometimes.
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Deo1986(m): 6:20am On Dec 15, 2017
Daeylar:

This is true though.. The part I bolded.
And the part not bolded is false? undecided
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Daeylar(f): 6:22am On Dec 15, 2017
Deo1986:
And the part not bolded is false? undecided

I don't know if it is or if it isn't, am I with seun when he is counting money or when he is laughing?
I just specified the part which I know to be true,
Seun doesn't listen to us nor ask what we want. That I know is true.
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Nobody: 6:24am On Dec 15, 2017
benjsniper33:

Sir, I know a very hardworking, honest and diligent Hausa Tailor since my 100 level days in Unibuja. I dont know his name but i use to call him London Tailor due to his expertise in sewing and slim-fitting clothes. He freelances from houses to houses with his sewing machine on his shoulders sewing torn clothing and slim-fitting clothes for students and other working class people. He doesn't charge much , he accepts whatever is given to him. He's a good and peaceful Muslim very nice and respectful
One week ago before I traveled to Ibadan for holidays, I was going to watch a match on a weekend and I saw him and greeted him , he was jovial and responsive as usual but his appearance was appalling , he looked gaunty and emaciated and his clothes were faded and dirty. His eyes was almost sucked out of their sockets by what I presume was hunger .
I know something has gone wrong so I asked him whatsup, he didn't want to tell me at first but when I pressed further he narrated how his finances hit the rocks since his sewing machine developed a serious mechanical problem and the solution is to buy another one but he doesn't have finances. Another blow is the fact that he now has a family made up of a wife and child which he must feed but he is jobless because his tailoring business is not moving due to lack of a Sewing machine.
I asked him what is the solution , he replied that if he can get a new or fairly used sewing machine his tailoring business will resume and everything will be fine. I asked him of the cost of a sewing machine he said it's between the range of 10-15k while a fairly used sewing machine is between 5-10k .
I felt pity for him , I wanted to help but as I no get money I just wished him well and told him not to give up. I also told him that I'm sorry that I don't have Cash to help but if I see any opportunity to table his matter before someone who can help I will. Since then I didn't see him bUT I belive he is still around with other Hausas.

I want to use this opportunity to plead for his cause before this noble platform. I beg of you Sir or any other financially capable person reading this piece to sow into the life of this good man so that he can afford to live and work to feed his family. What he needs is just a sewing machine...I repeat a SEWING MACHINE (either new or fairly used) not money.
I am ready to provide any information ,including his phone number. Thanks

Send me a message.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Olamide Wears Face Mask To OLIC5 Stage, Shares Photos / Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Donations For Her Legal Expenses On Instagram / Falz Tattoos His Family Members Face On His Arm (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.