Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,227 members, 7,811,626 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Ladies, Will You Rock This Ankara-type Swimsuit? 18+ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Will You Rock This Ankara-type Swimsuit? 18+ (2558 Views)

Bride And Her 7 Bridesmaids Slay In Swimsuit (Photos) / Plus-Sized Lady Slays In Swimsuit Photos / Beautiful Amputee Curvy Lady Slays In Swimsuit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Will You Rock This Ankara-type Swimsuit? 18+ by Citykings(m): 8:13am On Dec 14, 2017

Too much sauce, lol. See the full photo below:

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Rock This Ankara-type Swimsuit? 18+ by Citykings(m): 8:14am On Dec 14, 2017
Re: Ladies, Will You Rock This Ankara-type Swimsuit? 18+ by Skyfornia(m): 8:15am On Dec 14, 2017
Nice mirror
Re: Ladies, Will You Rock This Ankara-type Swimsuit? 18+ by Pheals(f): 8:18am On Dec 14, 2017
mtchwww
Re: Ladies, Will You Rock This Ankara-type Swimsuit? 18+ by deeLima86(m): 8:21am On Dec 14, 2017
This one go later turn poo! cry
Re: Ladies, Will You Rock This Ankara-type Swimsuit? 18+ by phintohlar(f): 8:41am On Dec 14, 2017
Pheals:
mtchwww
na real mtchwww
Re: Ladies, Will You Rock This Ankara-type Swimsuit? 18+ by LessNoise: 8:47am On Dec 14, 2017
phintohlar:
na real mtchwww

It'll look good on you come to think of it grin
Re: Ladies, Will You Rock This Ankara-type Swimsuit? 18+ by DOUBLEWAHALA: 8:56am On Dec 14, 2017
where is my vaseline
Re: Ladies, Will You Rock This Ankara-type Swimsuit? 18+ by moorevic(m): 6:53pm On Dec 14, 2017
Oo bouy see nyash position
Re: Ladies, Will You Rock This Ankara-type Swimsuit? 18+ by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 14, 2017
U sure say na Ankara abi Carpet
Na dis kind yansh make me fall inside gutter for high tension ,I still dey look the yansh till she disappear before I begin check wetin and wetin follow me enter the gutter.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Rock This Ankara-type Swimsuit? 18+ by Manson1(m): 9:44pm On Dec 14, 2017
#GIRLS MAKE UNA CARRY ME GO ANYWHERE I GO OPEN BOOK FOR UNA!!! * 90% of UNILAG chicks has aborted a minimum of 5times before their final year. * Only 20% of Nwafor Orizu College of edu. Girls have actually seen an aeroplane. * 60% of UNN chicks can open their legs for you if you offer them okpa and coke. * 82% of IMSU chicks doesnt wear panties * 77% of Fed. Poly Oko chicks have never seen a BB before. * 96 of ESUT babes wear one pant for one week. * 88% of IMT chicks has yam legs. * All the chicks in covenant university hide their phones inside their panties to avoid detention. * 79% of DELSU chicks have orgasms as soon as they hear gun shots. * 98% of UNIZIK chicks have hair in their chests and Nipples. * 80% of UNIPORT chicks carry their panties in their handbag cos they dont know where whey will spend the night. * 90% of FUTO chicks look like Weird MC * 71% of ABSU chicks wear second hand panties. * 67% of UNIJOS babes howl lik witches during sex. * 90% of EBSU chicks wear pant for one week. * 74% of UNIILORIN chicks guzzle sperm like cold beer. * 80% of ANSU chicks doesnt sleep in their hostels during weekends. * No UNICAL female student is a virgin. * 70% of UNIBEN chicks live with their schøol boyfriends. * Its like the gates of HADES has just been flooded open when abt 66% of UNIABUJA chicks open their legs. * 60% of AAU girl always need more! *80% of Auchi poly always do it sharp sharp cos no time....... bt pretend always as if nothing dey happen....

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Rock This Ankara-type Swimsuit? 18+ by kenness(m): 10:08pm On Dec 14, 2017
*Grabs vaseline* grin
Re: Ladies, Will You Rock This Ankara-type Swimsuit? 18+ by habsydiamond(m): 10:12pm On Dec 14, 2017
Na ass me see ...basketmouth don talk am finish say B4 Na pant we dey see B4 we see ass but nowadays Na ass we dey see B4 we see pant...
Re: Ladies, Will You Rock This Ankara-type Swimsuit? 18+ by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 14, 2017
Manson1:
#GIRLS MAKE UNA CARRY ME GO ANYWHERE I GO OPEN BOOK
FOR UNA!!!
* 90% of UNILAG chicks has aborted a minimum of 5times
before their final year.
* Only 20% of Nwafor Orizu College of edu. Girls have actually
seen an aeroplane.
* 60% of UNN chicks can open their legs for you if you offer
them okpa and coke.
* 82% of IMSU chicks doesnt wear panties
* 77% of Fed. Poly Oko chicks have never seen a BB before.
* 96 of ESUT babes wear one pant for one week.
* 88% of IMT chicks has yam legs.
* All the chicks in covenant university hide their phones inside
their panties to avoid detention.
* 79% of DELSU chicks have orgasms as soon as they hear gun
shots.
* 98% of UNIZIK chicks have hair in their chests and Nipples.
* 80% of UNIPORT chicks carry their panties in their handbag
cos they dont know where whey will spend the night.
* 90% of FUTO chicks look like Weird MC
* 71% of ABSU chicks wear second hand panties.
* 67% of UNIJOS babes howl lik witches during sex.
* 90% of EBSU chicks wear pant for one week.
* 74% of UNIILORIN chicks guzzle sperm like cold beer.
* 80% of ANSU chicks doesnt sleep in their hostels during
weekends.
* No UNICAL female student is a virgin.
* 70% of UNIBEN chicks live with their schøol boyfriends.
* Its like the gates of HADES has just been flooded open when
abt 66% of UNIABUJA chicks open their legs.
* 60% of AAU girl always need more!
*80% of Auchi poly always do it sharp sharp cos no time....... bt
pretend always as if nothing dey happen....

Bro you are savage

Re: Ladies, Will You Rock This Ankara-type Swimsuit? 18+ by ochobaba(m): 10:28pm On Dec 14, 2017
Lovely
Re: Ladies, Will You Rock This Ankara-type Swimsuit? 18+ by phintohlar(f): 10:54pm On Dec 14, 2017
LessNoise:

It'll look good on you come to think of it grin
iffa slap your heart
Re: Ladies, Will You Rock This Ankara-type Swimsuit? 18+ by Lalas247(f): 10:55pm On Dec 14, 2017
Why not
Re: Ladies, Will You Rock This Ankara-type Swimsuit? 18+ by LessNoise: 11:58pm On Dec 14, 2017
phintohlar:
iffa slap your heart

Now its broken....you look good at dp you sure we not related grin
Re: Ladies, Will You Rock This Ankara-type Swimsuit? 18+ by phintohlar(f): 5:40am On Dec 15, 2017
LessNoise:

Now its broken....you look good at dp you sure we not related grin
thanks.. Oh yeah @related

(1) (Reply)

"Pre Wedding Pictures In Islam Is Haram" - Nigerian Muslim Man Says / Why Do Men Cheat? / SEE MY DICK Is Recording And Doing The Magic — To Be Deleted [VIDEO/PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.