Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Is Ur Iphone Stolen?? And U Want To Retrieve. Get In Here Guys. Tips Is Free. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is Ur Iphone Stolen?? And U Want To Retrieve. Get In Here Guys. Tips Is Free. (498 Views)

How To Get Retrieve/get Back Your Lost Or Stolen Redmi Devices!!redmi Users Read / Please My Phone Was Stolen And I Got A Message / My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Ur Iphone Stolen?? And U Want To Retrieve. Get In Here Guys. Tips Is Free. by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 14, 2017
If you lose your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch or think it might be stolen, these steps might help you find it and protect your information.

If Find My iPhone is turned on, you can use it to find your device. If Find My iPhone isn't on, change your passwords and report the device as missing.

If Find My iPhone is enabled on your missing device

You can use Find My iPhone to find your device and take additional actions that can help you recover it and keep your information safe.
Sign in to icloud.com/find on a Mac or PC, or use the Find My iPhone app on another iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

Find your device. Open Find My iPhone, and select a device to view its location on a map. If the device is nearby, you can have it play a sound to help you or someone nearby find it.

Turn on Lost Mode. Using Lost Mode, you can remotely lock your device with a passcode, display a custom message with your phone number on your missing device's Lock screen, and keep track of your device's location. If you added credit or debit cards to Apple Pay, the ability to make payments using Apple Pay on the device is suspended when you put your device in Lost Mode.

Watch out for part2.

By the way if u want to buy an Apple device Iphone Ipad.iwatches. etc. London used and new. We are the best deals cos we are currently giving ember discount and giveaway on every purchase.

If u want to repair ur iPhones. Ipads and iwatches.etc. ur cracked scrren. Batteries. Water damage. Charging port. Original follow come chargers. 5D and 3D screen protectors. Slay queens pouch.

Check profile and signature for contact details guys.
Bills_communication is here to serve u better.

MrBillz
Re: Is Ur Iphone Stolen?? And U Want To Retrieve. Get In Here Guys. Tips Is Free. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 14, 2017
Nice one
Re: Is Ur Iphone Stolen?? And U Want To Retrieve. Get In Here Guys. Tips Is Free. by Sammy4fresh: 2:22pm On Dec 14, 2017
Hi MrBillz
Please I saw Apple iPhone 8 specification I love it is the the London use available in Nigeria?
Re: Is Ur Iphone Stolen?? And U Want To Retrieve. Get In Here Guys. Tips Is Free. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 14, 2017
Sammy4fresh:
Hi MrBillz
Please I saw Apple iPhone 8 specification I love it is the the London use available in Nigeria?
no. Not yet. Maybe February

(1) (Reply)

. / Cause Of Overheat In Smartphones And How To Resolve It / Best Way To Get Coins On Homescapes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.