Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

My Nephews Killed My Mother - Nigerian Man Based In Italy (Graphic Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Nephews Killed My Mother - Nigerian Man Based In Italy (Graphic Pics) (32206 Views)

I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen / SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out / ‘My Nephews Raped Two Of My Daughters’ - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Nephews Killed My Mother - Nigerian Man Based In Italy (Graphic Pics) by joenor(m): 12:40pm On Dec 14, 2017
Sapele weed get weight, take kwale own, u go know what a sapele weed can do, kwale can do more better.. add the seed oo... Omo if u normal again for life, make I know wetin cause am...
LessNoise:
Sapele weed at work grin
Re: My Nephews Killed My Mother - Nigerian Man Based In Italy (Graphic Pics) by joenor(m): 12:40pm On Dec 14, 2017
Me self, seeing that boy, he hand dey for their mother death.
Re: My Nephews Killed My Mother - Nigerian Man Based In Italy (Graphic Pics) by grandstar(m): 12:41pm On Dec 14, 2017
She is resting in peace (Eccl 9:5,10)
Re: My Nephews Killed My Mother - Nigerian Man Based In Italy (Graphic Pics) by benn94(m): 12:43pm On Dec 14, 2017
Am I the only one that guessed edo state once I saw italy in the news?
Re: My Nephews Killed My Mother - Nigerian Man Based In Italy (Graphic Pics) by bright007(f): 12:43pm On Dec 14, 2017
tgmservice:
Though the boys look like thugs that is not enough reason for nairaland for to post there pics like that like they have done there own investigation.

SMH for Seun and his mods
why did you quote me?? angry angry

Re: My Nephews Killed My Mother - Nigerian Man Based In Italy (Graphic Pics) by KingDizzle(m): 12:46pm On Dec 14, 2017
Angelanest:
A Nigerian man based in Italy, Efe Francis, has accused his relatives of gruesomely killing their grandmother in Edo state. Efe Francis took to Facebook to share photos of his nephews who allegedly killed his mother (their grandmother) as he cursed them and their entire generation.

The poster didn't reveal why the woman was allegedly killed as he shared a footage of his mum after her death.

The corpse of the slain woman has been deposited at a mortuary. May her soul rest in peace.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/man-accuses-nephews-killing-mother-shares-photos.html

Killer Dickson's chest tho.
Re: My Nephews Killed My Mother - Nigerian Man Based In Italy (Graphic Pics) by billyG(m): 12:47pm On Dec 14, 2017
Edo & Italy sef,wetin edo boys dey find for italy dickson get market for italy too?d oba okpolokpolo need to relocate his palace 2 italy too.
Re: My Nephews Killed My Mother - Nigerian Man Based In Italy (Graphic Pics) by cassidy1: 12:48pm On Dec 14, 2017
Mille:
it was shown on local TV,d boys have been accusing their granny that she is blocking some packages from their mum to them. What a wicked world. Rest in peace ma

It is your type that go about doing jungle justice and killing innocent people.

You saw a post
- No details on what killed her
- No evidence that she was murdered
- No proof that they are responsible for her death.

Yet, you are ready to kill them all because somebody said it, and they look scary.

Tufiakwa

Re: My Nephews Killed My Mother - Nigerian Man Based In Italy (Graphic Pics) by lovingyouhun: 1:08pm On Dec 14, 2017
Mille:

It is your type that go about doing jungle justice and killing innocent people.

You saw a post
- No details on what killed her
- No evidence that she was murdered
- No proof that they are responsible for her death.

Yet, you are ready to kill them all because somebody said it, and they look scary.

Tufiakwa

Me right now kiss kiss
Re: My Nephews Killed My Mother - Nigerian Man Based In Italy (Graphic Pics) by adecz: 1:19pm On Dec 14, 2017
We are living in turbulent & strange times.

The only thing on the minds of youth today
is to 'hammer' ( quick riches) without doing
any work.

A truly cursed, ignorant, lazy & wasted generation.... angry
Re: My Nephews Killed My Mother - Nigerian Man Based In Italy (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 14, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Do these people that kill have conscience at all....they kill and they don't get bothered or what undecided
I dunno o...like did they ever watch Willie Willie?
Re: My Nephews Killed My Mother - Nigerian Man Based In Italy (Graphic Pics) by Freestainworld(m): 1:37pm On Dec 14, 2017
why did you allow your mother to live with someone whose dreadlocks have covered his brains. rip shaa.
Re: My Nephews Killed My Mother - Nigerian Man Based In Italy (Graphic Pics) by LessNoise: 2:07pm On Dec 14, 2017
joenor:
Sapele weed get weight, take kwale own, u go know what a sapele weed can do, kwale can do more better.. add the seed oo... Omo if u normal again for life, make I know wetin cause am...

Twale bro!!!!! Be like say yr degree pass my own for the matter grin
Re: My Nephews Killed My Mother - Nigerian Man Based In Italy (Graphic Pics) by ufuosman(m): 2:12pm On Dec 14, 2017
Dose three guys face sha, I no need Prophet to tell me say Na weed men. Rip to the dead
Re: My Nephews Killed My Mother - Nigerian Man Based In Italy (Graphic Pics) by joenor(m): 2:44pm On Dec 14, 2017
Thanks for the respect, my next visit, I'll bring for you, Okay?
LessNoise:

Twale bro!!!!! Be like say yr degree pass my own for the matter grin
Re: My Nephews Killed My Mother - Nigerian Man Based In Italy (Graphic Pics) by LessNoise: 3:09pm On Dec 14, 2017
joenor:
Thanks for the respect, my next visit, I'll bring for you, Okay?

No shii baba come with woman as desert
Re: My Nephews Killed My Mother - Nigerian Man Based In Italy (Graphic Pics) by joenor(m): 3:50pm On Dec 14, 2017
Give me a description, so I know what your type.
LessNoise:

No shii baba come with woman as desert
Re: My Nephews Killed My Mother - Nigerian Man Based In Italy (Graphic Pics) by LessNoise: 3:56pm On Dec 14, 2017
joenor:
Give me a description, so I know what your type.

I like fair girls love breasts.....the kind you call breastilina adeOYON grin
Re: My Nephews Killed My Mother - Nigerian Man Based In Italy (Graphic Pics) by joenor(m): 4:37pm On Dec 14, 2017
Noted. I don't have that at my disposal.
LessNoise:

I like fair girls love breasts.....the kind you call breastilina adeOYON grin
Re: My Nephews Killed My Mother - Nigerian Man Based In Italy (Graphic Pics) by franksam2009: 5:29pm On Dec 14, 2017
I saw it in the news yesterday, the boys accused her of not letting their uncle abroad to sponsor their visa
Re: My Nephews Killed My Mother - Nigerian Man Based In Italy (Graphic Pics) by Horlla400: 6:32pm On Dec 14, 2017
you guys most die in jail and your generation will also pay for that because the woman spirit will come back for revenge
you will see sorrow when the time come for you to enjoy
your children will surely rip you then after that your family will die as well
mama R.I.P...may your gentle soul rest in perfect peace
Re: My Nephews Killed My Mother - Nigerian Man Based In Italy (Graphic Pics) by berrystunn(m): 7:25pm On Dec 14, 2017
talk2tosep:
Omo if nah me next avaible flight ...

With which document?
With which money ?
Re: My Nephews Killed My Mother - Nigerian Man Based In Italy (Graphic Pics) by talk2tosep(m): 8:41pm On Dec 14, 2017
lol not everybody wey dey Italy no get money and paper nah..
Re: My Nephews Killed My Mother - Nigerian Man Based In Italy (Graphic Pics) by iukpe: 8:44pm On Dec 14, 2017
....the police should be investigating this...
Re: My Nephews Killed My Mother - Nigerian Man Based In Italy (Graphic Pics) by chieni(f): 12:03am On Dec 15, 2017
I concur. with that looks, arrest them
Re: My Nephews Killed My Mother - Nigerian Man Based In Italy (Graphic Pics) by daily10jobs: 6:09am On Dec 15, 2017
I think I'm crying. It's that beastly. <a href="http://www.daily10jobs.com/cisf-recruitment.html">CISF recruitment 2018</a>
Re: My Nephews Killed My Mother - Nigerian Man Based In Italy (Graphic Pics) by daily10jobs: 12:02pm On Dec 15, 2017
joenor:
Noted. I don't have that at my disposal.
Nice use of contrast in this design. http://cbseneet-nic.in/

1 Like

Re: My Nephews Killed My Mother - Nigerian Man Based In Italy (Graphic Pics) by daily10jobs: 5:53am On Dec 23, 2017
This website is very good thanks for this also visit <a href="http://www.daily10jobs.com/dsssb-recruitment.html">DSSSB Teacher recruitment 2018</a>

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hooker Beats Up Man Who Picked Her For N7k Without Having A Dime / Bus Driver Shot Dead As Gunmen Kidnap Passengers In Rivers. Graphic Photos / 27-Year-Old Lady Jailed For Trafficking Teenage Girl For Prostitution (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.