Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,672 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Biggest Moments In Nigerian Music Industry In 2017 - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Biggest Moments In Nigerian Music Industry In 2017 (28114 Views)

Top 5 Controversial Nigerian Musicians’ Moments In 2023 / Top Five Hottest Dance Styles In Nigerian Music Industry 2021 / 9 Nigerian Music Influenced Slangs And Their Meanings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biggest Moments In Nigerian Music Industry In 2017 by ukehnonny: 2:55pm On Dec 14, 2017
shocked
Re: Biggest Moments In Nigerian Music Industry In 2017 by itsandi(m): 3:00pm On Dec 14, 2017
Techno deserves a mention na sad
Re: Biggest Moments In Nigerian Music Industry In 2017 by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 14, 2017
twentyk:
This yemi alade juju strong gan..... Till date na only "I'm looking for my Johnny I sabi for all her song..... I don't know or hear another hit she done to but she is always in the news for the right reason.....

Kudos to her and her fans though...... Abeg who sabi another song she don sing apart from the one featured with falz.....

Pepper Dem
Re: Biggest Moments In Nigerian Music Industry In 2017 by Swaggzkid: 3:10pm On Dec 14, 2017
DeBlessedOne:
And let us also give dishonour to whom dishonour is due. Our very own wrangler Veichle verification Personell. One time wizkid bottle breaking beneficiarry, one time credit card thief, one time shattered whale commisioner for wizkid affairs, presently nobody. Ladies and gentlemen, with a standing ovation, please ensure that your credit cards are beyond criminal reach as we make welcome, Dammy Ole Krane!
Why are you so wickedgrin

1 Like

Re: Biggest Moments In Nigerian Music Industry In 2017 by rickyrex(m): 3:13pm On Dec 14, 2017
Koolking:
It's been a year full of more noise from the Nigerian music scene. None of the music released so far worth international recognition.

Forget MOBO, it's still an African music award of African standard. Nothing special

If you are a music fan - I mean real music, you will agree with me
I stand with u
Re: Biggest Moments In Nigerian Music Industry In 2017 by holluphemydavid(m): 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Though I am not a fan.

The biggest thing in Nigeria entertainment scene this year is BBN.

Big Brother Naija.

ur head dey there,it suppose to be included
Re: Biggest Moments In Nigerian Music Industry In 2017 by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 14, 2017
Jacktheripper:
Can someone tell the biggest moment in Nigeria Science and technology industry
nita awards 2017
systemspecs design of ipps(integrated payroll personnel system)
andela2.0
.....i hope i am correct
Re: Biggest Moments In Nigerian Music Industry In 2017 by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 14, 2017
chojoike2079:
believe and become rich or remain poor subscribe today , call or whatsapp the number below
this guy is a scammer o
Re: Biggest Moments In Nigerian Music Industry In 2017 by enemmo(f): 3:28pm On Dec 14, 2017
twentyk:
This yemi alade juju strong gan..... Till date na only "I'm looking for my Johnny I sabi for all her song..... I don't know or hear another hit she done to but she is always in the news for the right reason.....

Kudos to her and her fans though...... Abeg who sabi another song she don sing apart from the one featured with falz.....

Its not jazz.

She is taking the road less traveled.

She is a big deal on you tube.

You know she performed the concert with a LIVE band.

How many Nigerian Artistes would do that?

She also had a very successful USA tour.

Coke studio and the shell collaboration are giving her added publicity.

She has collaborated with Mafikizolo, Jay Prazah and Maxi Priest just recently.

Sometimes A 'Prophet' is not welcome in his hometown.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biggest Moments In Nigerian Music Industry In 2017 by NeeKlaus: 4:09pm On Dec 14, 2017
DeBlessedOne:
And let us also give dishonour to whom dishonour is due. Our very own wrangler Veichle verification Personell. One time wizkid bottle breaking beneficiarry, one time credit card thief, one time shattered whale commisioner for wizkid affairs, presently nobody. Ladies and gentlemen, with a standing ovation, please ensure that your credit cards are beyond criminal reach as we make welcome, Dammy Ole Krane!
Lol, Bros, did you school in Uniben? Please, I need to know. grin

1 Like

Re: Biggest Moments In Nigerian Music Industry In 2017 by Chukazu: 4:22pm On Dec 14, 2017
twentyk:

"Kissing " is by far her best song,or should I say ...made sense Small, especially with the French version.

And talk about version...it's actually her biggest selling point; been able to sing in different Language like Igbo, Yoruba and French
Re: Biggest Moments In Nigerian Music Industry In 2017 by BerryAnny(m): 4:49pm On Dec 14, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Still few conscious music. How many sings spoke of the hardship in land and tried to encourage the people? How many artistes raised the conscious and intellectual level of Nigerians through music? How many even care about the state of the country?

We need more conscious music and artistes around. They need to use their songs as a force for something great. We need more artists to join the conscious level where minds are liberated and man ceases to be a zombie.

http://www.mortalpoet.com/8-most-conscious-nigerian-musicians/

Bro,go and listen to 'Woyo and Symbol Of Hope' by Olamide and also 'Hold My Hand' by 2Baba. Thank me later bro.
Re: Biggest Moments In Nigerian Music Industry In 2017 by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 14, 2017
enemmo:

Its not jazz.

She is taking the road less traveled.

She is a big deal on you tube.

You know she performed the concert with a LIVE band.

How many Nigerian Artistes would do that?

She also had a very successful USA tour.

Coke studio and the shell collaboration are giving her added publicity.

She has collaborated with Mafikizolo, Jay Prazah and Maxi Priest just recently.

Sometimes A 'Prophet' is not welcome in his hometown.

Abeg hide, you when nor know wetin be Ifa.
Re: Biggest Moments In Nigerian Music Industry In 2017 by ashawopikin(m): 5:06pm On Dec 14, 2017
twentyk:

me sef o, i just like as she dey shake nyash for her videos grin grin
Re: Biggest Moments In Nigerian Music Industry In 2017 by enemmo(f): 5:07pm On Dec 14, 2017
michael142:

Abeg hide, you when nor know wetin be Ifa.

Hian..

Who be dis?
Re: Biggest Moments In Nigerian Music Industry In 2017 by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 5:07pm On Dec 14, 2017
DeBlessedOne:
Chai! grin

1 Like

Re: Biggest Moments In Nigerian Music Industry In 2017 by Nomswag: 5:11pm On Dec 14, 2017
Jacktheripper:
Can someone tell the biggest moment in Nigeria Science and technology industry
Bro the answer is non..... Na only this stuff we good for
Re: Biggest Moments In Nigerian Music Industry In 2017 by DONADAMS(m): 5:24pm On Dec 14, 2017
the way I love this yemi sef is unquantifiable
Re: Biggest Moments In Nigerian Music Industry In 2017 by goaldynman(m): 5:32pm On Dec 14, 2017
twentyk:

Go and listen to these songs by Yemi Alade:
1) Charlie
2) Marry Me (2017)

Thank me later!
Re: Biggest Moments In Nigerian Music Industry In 2017 by BluntBoy(m): 5:33pm On Dec 14, 2017
The biggest moments in the Nigerian music industry in 2017 were:

1. When Dino Melaye released his award-winning acapella "Ajekun Iya" which took over major streets in Nigeria.

2. When Senator Adeleke overthrew Michael Jackson as the king of dance.
Re: Biggest Moments In Nigerian Music Industry In 2017 by Lovintus2(m): 5:46pm On Dec 14, 2017
The greatest ever was the release of Efe's hit single 'somebody'.
Re: Biggest Moments In Nigerian Music Industry In 2017 by TalkYourOwn(m): 5:49pm On Dec 14, 2017
twentyk:

me and you sitting on the tree, KISSING... baby....
Re: Biggest Moments In Nigerian Music Industry In 2017 by TalkYourOwn(m): 6:04pm On Dec 14, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Still few conscious music. How many sings spoke of the hardship in land and tried to encourage the people? How many artistes raised the conscious and intellectual level of Nigerians through music? How many even care about the state of the country?

We need more conscious music and artistes around. They need to use their songs as a force for something great. We need more artists to join the conscious level where minds are liberated and man ceases to be a zombie.

http://www.mortalpoet.com/8-most-conscious-nigerian-musicians/

i quite agree with you. The only Nigerian album I enjoyed this year is that of falz. Can't stop listening to it
Re: Biggest Moments In Nigerian Music Industry In 2017 by DeBlessedOne(m): 6:31pm On Dec 14, 2017
NeeKlaus:

Lol, Bros, did you school in Uniben? Please, I need to know. grin

Lol. No my man.
Re: Biggest Moments In Nigerian Music Industry In 2017 by Temysteve(m): 8:11pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ericaikince:
What about Endsars and Evans
Always use your brain to comprehend, how is that related to music?
Re: Biggest Moments In Nigerian Music Industry In 2017 by Ericaikince(m): 8:18pm On Dec 14, 2017
Temysteve:
Always use your brain to comprehend, how is that related to music?
i am waiting for idiot person like u to quote me.. grin grin
Re: Biggest Moments In Nigerian Music Industry In 2017 by Gwan2(m): 11:19pm On Dec 14, 2017
DeBlessedOne:
cheesy grin cheesy......Bros na you get the biggest moment today with this your comment, you gat me literally loling here.
Abeg wetin Dammy do you wey you spew so much bile on top emm matter like this?
Re: Biggest Moments In Nigerian Music Industry In 2017 by Caseless: 6:54am On Dec 15, 2017
Larrey:
Gbam grin
"your God is able", who said he isn't? angry angry
Re: Biggest Moments In Nigerian Music Industry In 2017 by Larrey(f): 11:25am On Dec 15, 2017
Caseless:
"your God is able", who said he isn't? angry angry
Na you now sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Sells Out 2 extra O2 Arena shows In Minutes! (Now 3 Dates) / Wizkid’s ‘made In Lagos’ Hits No. 1 On Billboard World Album Chart / Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.