Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? (41759 Views)

Is There Anything Like Generational Curse? / Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor / Pastor Omasan Mabiaku Delivers A Native Doctor, Destroys His Shrine In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by Mailthaddeus(m): 5:44pm On Dec 17, 2017
0temSapien:
Why does things like this choose to happen to only christians? I hardly see nonreligious people or atheists complaining about weird stuffs like this. When I was a christian too, I used to have this kind of mentality that everything is working against me, until I gave up Christianity and became a thinker.
@ Op, try to meet a psychologist or psychiatrist. You'll be well advised on what to do. Thanks.

You were never a Christian but a church goer and u have no right to speak on issues as this. Where science or psychology stops, the supernatural starts. What the heck has psychology gat to do with all these issues this young man enumerated? The cockroaches, the toilets , dreams, etc? And will psychiatrist prove that his Gfather didn't worship or pledge allegiance to a satanic deity? Enough of all these cheap talk aimed at glorifying the devil and keep God's children under perpetual bondage.
Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by Consultdenoni(m): 5:44pm On Dec 17, 2017
[quote author=muhamm3d post=63366676]

Don't take this the wrong way bro but seriously Christianity won't solve anything for you I promise you. There is really no spirituality in Christianity I promise you that. If you can go to a Mosque, tell them your problems, complain to them that you need help. Bro just 7days work don finish. I know surahs in the Quran that will end generational curses of 2 billion generations sef and you will live happily after. You have nothing to lose now, try it and come thank me later. A lot of cases worse than yours have been settled. You will get nothing from churches, I tell you most of the pastor's go to these people you are running from for dark powers.
There is solution in Christ Jesus. I've tasted it. Those pastors are fake!
Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by HallaDaTruth: 6:31pm On Dec 17, 2017
intrepidJ:
I am from Edo State but born and bred in Lagos, with no ties to my state of origin. My grandfather however was a native doctor, and as a kid before the age of 7 or 8 I remember my father taking me to some dirty native doctors place where I am sometimes made to take a shower. I have had incisions made on my body with blades after which some dark substance is robed on it.

My dad is a born again Christian now, prays and fasts often. My question is will the FOUR generational curses mentioned in the bibe affect me?even though my father who is now born again must have broken the curse with prayers? My life is a mess. I suffered untold emotional abuse growing up. My adult hood is no different. I am victimized everywhere, people take undue advantage and make mockery of me. What I find really bizzare is people coming together to gossip about me where ever I got I find this very odd, I am always hated, despised, lied against, unjustly accused. It goes on and on. I'm 34 now, will likely never get married because I have OCD and am Schizotipal, but i can live with that. But i am currently facing spiritual affliction by some bastards who accuse me of dabbling Into witchcraft and bewitching them. An entire family have waged a spiritual war on me, for what I did not do.

Heres the puzzling thing. I go on my knees and cry to God for help. God always responds immediately, but then they come back. I was made to understand that they are trying to take my life but God almighty stands in their way. At home I see cockroaches anywhere I am, in places they have no busines being there. When I play gospel songs by Paul Wilbur some thing strange happens, cockroaches starts coming out of their hidden places to die in my living room. There are birds all monitoring me each time I step out. I leave home and run to the hotel they still somehow locate me.

Recently my toilets keeps getting clogged. If I fix it today within 48 hours it will mysteriously get clogged again, I fix it it repeats the circle. I have another toilet downstairs exactly the same phenomenon. It's gotten so bad I cannot even use the toilets anymore, so I left the house. There us this bizzare smell that permeates my house and as a consequences i have been forced to live in isolationist. I have no friends, it seems to me %80 of my friends are into juju or witchcraft.

I was just watching a tape on monitoring spirits when I came across generational curses and its effect on generations as far down as the 4th generations. Could this be why I keep getting hated, lied about, gossiped about and taken advantage of?
Book an appointment with DK Olukoya Of MFM. A serious

1 Like

Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 17, 2017
Bro, You need to be delivered and what ever curse or commitment it is you had knowingly or unknownly with the devil to be broken.
i'll tell you hoha, go To synague. dont let anyone tell you otherwise.
[quote author=intrepidJ post=63270029]I am from Edo State but born and bred in Lagos, with no ties to my state of origin. My grandfather however was a native doctor, and as a kid before the age of 7 or 8 I remember my father taking me to some dirty native doctors place where I am sometimes made to take a shower. I have had incisions made on my body with blades after which some dark substance is robed on it.

My dad is a born again Christian now, prays and fasts often. My question is will the FOUR generational curses mentioned in the bibe affect me?even though my father who is now born again must have broken the curse with prayers? My life is a mess. I suffered untold emotional abuse growing up. My adult hood is no different. I am victimized everywhere, people take undue advantage and make mockery of me. What I find really bizzare
Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 17, 2017
Same group of people that will condemn TB Joshua but will gladly suggest some devilish alpha.
i weep 4 nigeria.
[quote author=Consultdenoni post=63369179][/quote]
Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by bezimo(m): 7:14pm On Dec 17, 2017
plaetton:

The Bullshyte is strong with this one. undecided

Thank you
Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by KingSango(m): 7:35pm On Dec 17, 2017
The Bible And Quran Both Lie; There Is No Jesus CHRIST by KingSango(m): 4:42pm On Dec 19, 2016
KingSango:
Yes, they both support each other, the same way Europeans and Arabs enslaved Africa. And Arabs still enslave Africa and the Catholic Church runs Africa even scares many kings. Sango says, that's too bad. Sango feels sorry for no one. Grow stronger and become liberated. Ase.

The Bible lies about a Jesus Christ that never existed.

After Jesus was born in Bethlehem in Judea, during the time of King Herod, Magi from the east came to Jerusalem 2 and asked, “Where is the one who has been born king of the Jews? We saw his star when it rose and have come to worship him.” 3 When King Herod heard this he was disturbed, and all Jerusalem with him. 4 When he had called together all the people’s chief priests and teachers of the law, he asked them where the Messiah was to be born. 5 “In Bethlehem in Judea,” they replied, “for this is what the prophet has written: 6 “ ‘But you, Bethlehem, in the land of Judah, are by no means least among the rulers of Judah; for out of you will come a ruler who will shepherd my people Israel.’ ” 7 Then Herod called the Magi secretly and found out from them the exact time the star had appeared. 8 He sent them to Bethlehem and said, “Go and search carefully for the child. As soon as you find him, report to me, so that I too may go and worship him.” 9 After they had heard the king, they went on their way, and the star they had seen when it rose went ahead of them until it stopped over the place where the child was. 10 When they saw the star, they were overjoyed. 11 On coming to the house, they saw the child with his mother Mary, and they bowed down and worshiped him. Then they opened their treasures and presented him with gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh. 12 And having been warned in a dream not to go back to Herod, they returned to their country by another route.

The Quran lies about a Jesus Christ that never existed.

“(And mention) when the angels said, ‘O Mary, indeed God gives you the good news of a word from Him, whose name will be the Messiah Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honor in this world and in the Hereafter, and of those who are near to God.’ ‘He will speak to the people in the cradle, and in old age, and he will be of the righteous.’ She said, ‘My Lord, how can I have a son when no man has touched me.’ He said, ‘So (it will be,) for God creates what He wants. When He decides something, He only says to it, ‘Be,’ and it is. And He will teach him the Book and wisdom and the Torah and the Gospel. And (will make him) a messenger to the Children of Israel (saying), ‘Indeed I have come to you with a sign from your Lord. I make for you out of clay the likeness of a bird, then breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by the permission of God. And I heal the blind and the leper, and I bring the dead to life by the permission of God. And I inform you of what you eat and what you store in your houses. Surely, there is a sign for you in that, if you are believers. And (I have come) confirming the Torah that was (revealed) before me, and to allow you some of what was forbidden to you. And I have come to you with a proof from your Lord, so fear God and obey me. Indeed, God is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. This is the straight path.”

Historical evidence that proves “Jesus Christ” never existed and was created by Constantine (Romans) The Council of Nicea

- The Council that created Jesus Christ Unbiased Talk 25 April 2013 The origin of the “Savior” – Later becoming the person worshiped today as Jesus Christ Ptolemy 1 Meryamun Setepenre (c.a. 367-283 B.C.E- Before Common Era) (aka Soter) (“Soter” means savior) became the first European pharaoh of Egypt through military force led by Alexander the Greek (a.k.a Alexander the Great). When Ptolemy became pharaoh of Egypt, he wanted the Egyptians to consecrate him as a god. He wanted to be called a god because that was the title all of the pharaohs of Egypt were called prior to him. However, the people of Egypt refused to call him a god because they knew the only reason he became a pharaoh was through force, so in “305 BC -Ptolemy took the title of Pharaoh, taking the Egyptian name Meryamun Setepenre, which means “Beloved of Amun (Amun means God) Chosen of Ra (Ra means God)”, and because of the Egyptians refusal to acknowledge him as a God, he began killing the people of Egypt, which caused the Egyptian priests at Memphis to give into his request by agreeing to consecrate him to priesthood, in order to save their own lives.

The key words in the above passage to keep in mind during your reading: Meryamun, Setepenre, Soter, which are words that were used to create the fictitious character of JESUS CHRIST in A.D. by Roman Emperor Constantine (Meryamun, Setepenre, Soter were used in B.C.). The images of Ptolemy below, which are similar to the images that are depicted as “Jesus” today, were forced upon the Africans and were ordered to be worshiped by the people of Rome. Let us continue to A.D. Serapis Christus Greco Roman c.a 135 B.C.E. The marble image in the London museum is the image they use of Christ (Jesus) today. Christus was also the nickname for Serapis. What is Serapis? (Origin of JESUS CHRIST) Ptolemy’s rule was to create a deity that would be worshiped by both the Egyptians and the Greeks. He created “Serapis “, the made up Graeco-Egyptian god that was invented in the 3rd century B.C., portrayed as Greek in appearance, but with Egyptian accessories, representing both wealth and resurrection. “Egypt, which you commended to me my dearest Servianus, I have found to be wholly fickle and inconsistent and continually wafted about by every breath of fame. The worshipers of Serapis here are called Christians and those who are devoted to the god Serapis (I find) call themselves Bishops of Christ.” - Hadrian to Servianus 134 A.D. Constantine and Arius Constantine the Greek (a.k.a Constantine the Great) Roman Emperor from 306 to 337, is known for being the first Roman emperor to be converted to Christianity which strangely enough, Arius of Libya (256-356 A.D.) born of African descent centuries after Ptolemy 1, had a problem with the Roman empire teaching the Africans and the people of Rome to worship a statue and celebrating death. He was considered a heretic, a professed believer (of God), who maintains religious opinions contrary to those accepted by his or her church (what the religious authorities usually controlled by government deem as the truth). Because he started attracting so many followers due to his teachings that were contrary to the Romans, Constantine called the council by summoning all the bishops to discredit Arius, The Council of Nicaea. During the time when this meeting was called upon, there was no mention of Jesus Christ at all; no man had ever existed by the name JESUS Christ, and an important fact is that this all took place Anno Domino (A.D.) (which Christians claim means after the death of Christ) in Latin means ‘in the year of the lord’. The name Jesus Christ didn’t exist before the meeting was called (read the statements made during that time frame).

It was only after this that they presented to the people the name JESUS CHRIST. What Lord are they referring to? Kings have always been referred to as Lords or Gods. If Jesus Christ didn’t exist during the time this meeting took place nor ever heard of, whom are people worshiping today? Serapis Christus? Nicean Creed – Jesus Christ is born Nicean creed which became the statement of the Christian faith was written decreed and sanctified by 318 Roman Catholic bishops at the council in 325 A.D. (some believe this transformation took place “Council of Chalcedon” 451 A.D.). “We believe in one God the Father all-powerful of all things both seen and unseen one Lord Jesus Christ the Son of God the only begotten from the father, that is from the substance of the father, god from god, light from light, true god from true god, begotten not made, consubstantial with the father, through whom all things came to be both those in heaven and those in earth for us humans and for out salvation he came down and became incarnate became human suffered and rose up on the third day went up into the heavens is coming to judge the living and the dead and in the holy spirit” - The origin of the Trinity The authorities shut Arius down and threatened him with death to keep his mouth shut. They positioned the creed during the time when people started becoming aware of the lies and deception, and ordered all books to be burned; destroying all ancient writings, “no evidence no argument”, and the outcome was the transformation from Serapis Christus, which means Christ the Savior, to Jesus Christ by edict of Emperor Constantine in 325 A.D. Authors comment Christians, do your research. There may have been a man that walked the earth in the land known as Nazareth that attempted to guide the people back to righteousness, but, this man was not JESUS CHRIST. You see no mention of any man in Nazareth named JESUS mentioned during the meetings in Rome, or of a woman named Mary (the virgin) giving birth to a child named Jesus. This would explain why there is so much emphasis put on JESUS CHRIST in the bible, which further explains why God all of a sudden had to have a “son” (sun of God was turned to the son of God by Europeans, which is why every picture of Jesus has the sun behind his head. (Sun Ra, Sun of Ra (God)). The man you acknowledge as Jesus Christ of Nazareth was born in 4 BC; all of the above took place before that date.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wv7Ne4nHLFY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xylqq0GaGm4&t=323s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUVoAciJKOo&t=471s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xylqq0GaGm4

1 Share

Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by mekyno777(m): 7:47pm On Dec 17, 2017
[quote author=intrepidJ post=63270029]
solution: google up 'greater liberation city', and 'Rhema deliverance mission' address in lagos, and i can bet, by God's grace, ur problems are over.
I am not even in lagos.
I suspect many things abt u bt thank God u want to repent/ be delivered totally.
Heaven is rejoicing.
Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by plaetton: 7:48pm On Dec 17, 2017
Mailthaddeus:

You were never a Christian but a church goer and u have no right to speak on issues as this. Where science or psychology stops, the supernatural starts. What the heck has psychology gat to do with all these issues this young man enumerated? The cockroaches, the toilets , dreams, etc? And will psychiatrist prove that his Gfather didn't worship or pledge allegiance to a satanic deity? Enough of all these cheap talk aimed at glorifying the devil and keep God's children under perpetual bondage.
I can't stop laughing.
grin

Perhaps sir, you don't have the faintest idea of what psychology or psychiatry is about.

The real demons in the world are when ignorance blends with superstitions.
Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by Qmedspharma(m): 8:00pm On Dec 17, 2017
See Prophet Marcus Tibetan.. Check Google for his phone number. He is in on you tube as well. The most controversial prophet I ever seen..
Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by preciousan(f): 8:13pm On Dec 17, 2017
Only JESUS,is the way,the truth and the life, seek him.it is well.
Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by engrgd(m): 9:19pm On Dec 17, 2017
Hello!
Please i would love to assist you. Get in touch with me via my email address
geraldugoanochie@gmail.com
Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by HappyScent: 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2017
My brother what i will advice is for you to do deliverance.
You can join mountain of fire branch close to you to do thier deliverance,i strongly belive you will be free.Befor now this bishop bird used to follow me about,anywere i go,as u complain.i went for thier deliverance manytime,and today its has stop,and things are working well now for me.just give it a try,u will b deliver and free
Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by Valprof: 11:05pm On Dec 19, 2017
petra1:

You need to go for deliverance . If your father had not initiated you , there is a very high tendency to still be afflicted . Because devils from such background always come for their pound of flesh how much more that your father initiated you at young age . Especially if you're a first born . I don't know if you are . Now the Bible says if any man be in christ he is a new creature . But the devil doesn't see it that way . It's your personal Faith that counts . You can fight a fight of faith by praying hard in toungues and worshiping God in intimate relationship. You can defeat it by the word of God l but to be on safer side get to an experienced minister in casting devils to do a thorough cleansing . I have cast devils out of pastors who speak in Tongues and sometimes even demons talked through them saying things like ." I AM THE IDOL OF HUS FATHERS HOUSE , I HAVE CAGED HIS PROSPERITY, HE REFUSED TO WORSHIP ME" Some of these pastors don't even believe they had such issues . Sometimes when I play back the video from the phone and they see demons manifesting and taking through them ,they get shocked
petra pls add me on watsapp ,07036236313 or mail vtobenna@gmail.com...biko
Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by redcurry(f): 3:12pm On Dec 26, 2017
Satanist fast more than Christians too. If your enemy wants to hurt you, they tell him/her to fast and make declarations, just like you a Christian does. But we Christians take our faith for granted, the agents of satan don't.

It takes the Will Power to fight off this entities. They don't go easily especially when the Will power was Willingly giving to them.

His father handed him over to them, they have the legal right to keep him, but now he wants to go out, he can only succeed if he runs to a higher power.

Isaiah:49: 24-25
Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered?

But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee
, and I will save thy children.[/quote] God bless u.ds Bible vs should not depart from d op mouth.it's a very strong deliverance weapon for us that believe in d word of God.
Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by intrepidJ: 8:11pm On Dec 26, 2017
chyy5:

Pls I sent u pm,, reply me

Give me your email add
Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by intrepidJ: 8:32pm On Dec 26, 2017
wakaman:
Op, you are your own monster, your moniker says it all, intrepid j. You have diagnosed yourself with OCD, schizo and all other things you say and believe. I bet you are not a nice person in reality, you sound like a selfish, myopic and arrogant person, no one wants to be friends with you so. For whatever's sake be responsible for your self, don't blame others, already you won't get companions cos you said so( marriage thing) you are trying to shift responsibility to God. Get up and be a man. Give what you want to be given.

From the insults of your post it is evident you are hurting inwardly, you hurt so bad you lash out with obscenities to make yourself feel better. It's easy for all you nay sayers and atheist to ridicule people's religious beliefs when all is going well for you. If you choose to deny the existence of God and delude yourself into thinking there are no consequences for how we live our lives that's fine. I don't see Christians wasting their time insulting you atheist. Why are you lost people quick to condemn and ridicule those with religious belief? On your death bed I assure you on those last minutes one thought will occupy your mind :

WHAT IF?

Because in your time of weakness you realise the consequences if you are wrong is for eternity. I am not mentally ill, I a, not schizophrenic, and no I am not arrogant and selfish. It is people like you that are arrogant and myopic minded. So continue, tell me how God is just figment of my imagination, continue your blasphemy. I just hope you find forgiveness before you leave this world. For you will account for these very words. So take your stupid advice and shove it where it belongs.
Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by wakaman: 8:49pm On Dec 26, 2017
intrepidJ:

From the insults of your post it is evident you are hurting inwardly, you hurt so bad you lash out with obscenities to make yourself feel better. It's easy for all you nay sayers and atheist to ridicule people's religious beliefs when all is going well for you. If you choose to deny the existence of God and delude yourself into thinking there are no consequences for how we live our lives that's fine. I don't see Christians wasting their time insulting you atheist. Why are you lost people quick to condemn and ridicule those with religious belief? On your death bed I assure you on those last minutes one thought will occupy your mind :

WHAT IF?

Because in your time of weakness you realise the consequences if you are wrong is for eternity. I am not mentally ill, I a, not schizophrenic, and no I am not arrogant and selfish. It is people like you that are arrogant and myopic minded. So continue, tell me how God is just figment of my imagination, continue your blasphemy. I just hope you find forgiveness before you leave this world. For you will account for these very words. So take your stupid advice and shove it where it belongs.

Hey
I choose to be responsible for what I said. I am sorry if I seemed as you claim I am from my opinion. I agree I wasn't empathic. Please take my words as my convicted opinion, I would reiterate this same opinion to you always in this particular scenario.
Hope life is better now?
Happy holidays.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p / Bishop Oyedepo: 'Many Politicians Will Die Before 2019' / Malaysian Police Storm An RCCG Church, Arrest Many Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.