Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? (41785 Views)

Is There Anything Like Generational Curse? / Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor / Pastor Omasan Mabiaku Delivers A Native Doctor, Destroys His Shrine In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by peacettw: 11:41am On Dec 17, 2017
You have ocd, you are also schizotypic with delusions of persecution. This is a textbook case. Pls visit a good hospital with experts in psychology and get yourself placed on meds before u endanger yourself and those around you.

3 Likes

Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by kode12: 11:41am On Dec 17, 2017
Bro you have mental,emotional and psychological issues that you need to have fixed. Forget about all those native doctor grand father bullshit. All the things you just mentioned are things that'd happen to a normal person and he'd read nothing special to it, but because you already have an inclination or bias to a cause, you keep seeing happenings to justify your perception. You should seek professional medical help, not all these deliverance nonsense. I ain't saying you shouldn't pray, but your problems might just be solved medical assistance. Besides your toilets getting clogged and your house having a foul smelling, don't they sound related to you? And with a clogged sewage system please tell me why you won't begin to breed unwanted guests huh It's like someone who thinks he has HIV but fears to go for testing, your mind will keep manufacturing phantom symptoms that will keep reinforcing that idea. Just get medical help ASAP.

1 Like

Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 17, 2017
intrepidJ:
I am from Edo State but born and bred in Lagos, with no ties to my state of origin. My grandfather however was a native doctor, and as a kid before the age of 7 or 8 I remember my father taking me to some dirty native doctors place where I am sometimes made to take a shower. I have had incisions made on my body with blades after which some dark substance is robed on it.

My dad is a born again Christian now, prays and fasts often. My question is will the FOUR generational curses mentioned in the bibe affect me?even though my father who is now born again must have broken the curse with prayers? My life is a mess. I suffered untold emotional abuse growing up. My adult hood is no different. I am victimized everywhere, people take undue advantage and make mockery of me. What I find really bizzare is people coming together to gossip about me where ever I got I find this very odd, I am always hated, despised, lied against, unjustly accused. It goes on and on. I'm 34 now, will likely never get married because I have OCD and am Schizotipal, but i can live with that. But i am currently facing spiritual affliction by some bastards who accuse me of dabbling Into witchcraft and bewitching them. An entire family have waged a spiritual war on me, for what I did not do.

Heres the puzzling thing. I go on my knees and cry to God for help. God always responds immediately, but then they come back. I was made to understand that they are trying to take my life but God almighty stands in their way. At home I see cockroaches anywhere I am, in places they have no busines being there. When I play gospel songs by Paul Wilbur some thing strange happens, cockroaches starts coming out of their hidden places to die in my living room. There are birds all monitoring me each time I step out. I leave home and run to the hotel they still somehow locate me.

Recently my toilets keeps getting clogged. If I fix it today within 48 hours it will mysteriously get clogged again, I fix it it repeats the circle. I have another toilet downstairs exactly the same phenomenon. It's gotten so bad I cannot even use the toilets anymore, so I left the house. There us this bizzare smell that permeates my house and as a consequences i have been forced to live in isolationist. I have no friends, it seems to me %80 of my friends are into juju or witchcraft.

I was just watching a tape on monitoring spirits when I came across generational curses and its effect on generations as far down as the 4th generations. Could this be why I keep getting hated, lied about, gossiped about and taken advantage of?
Not sure what monitoring spirits are. But considering your roots as a house practicing some form of witchcraft, those are the spirits/demons that are used by many spiritualists to help in issues of prosperity, luck etc as requested by clients. They tend to be territorial.

Does it happen to your dad too? He needs to get involved because he brought them there.

There are - as I've heard - rituals that native doctors go through to get into their business. Demons are summoned by the village initiators.

Some get severely sick when they come of age and the demons begin to gain possession of their lives. Some African communities have rituals that can stop that and give the person some peace of mind because its deeply inconveniencing.

Its possible for demons to cause the mischief you have just described. Especially for demons that are usually procured for a purpose by a homestead. I thought it was a joke when I heard people talking about sand being mixed with their food, some getting raped, etc. But it happens. Even though you guys got saved, they still consider that home theirs. They also multiply. May be that's why your neighbours are still complaining. They must be equally spreading their mischief all over the plce. I've heard of ceremonies done to get rid of procured demons.

Keep rebuking them and commanding them to go. Until the day that there will be gone.

I've lived in one such place. It got better after sometime. The first was previously owned by a business woman. Many business Africans procure demons to help their businesses prosper. I could feel their presence and sometimes I could wake up with a certainty of getting tickled on my leg and I would kick just to wake up and find nothing. That was about the most mischievous of their acts. I always rebuked them. That would temporarily help, and after some months, they were completely gone.
Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by globalfanz(m): 11:45am On Dec 17, 2017
Op I want to let you know that your challenge is half solved by your coming here. But I want to quickly say that you must decide to worship and adore God totally. If you do, the rest will be a story.
I have had some challenges that I know that has to do with lineage. I prayed turbulent prayers, fasted, casted and binded but some times, it will cease some other times the issue continues.
Turn around came when I understood the setting of heaven and how to pray. It has been win win since then.
I will give you the secret.
You will talk to Almighty God and he will liberate. If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed Jn 8:36.
Mail me via my signature.
Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by Emmanystone: 11:47am On Dec 17, 2017
Triciamikel:

God bless you for this.. Good advise
May YHWH be praised forever.
Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by adadike281(f): 11:48am On Dec 17, 2017
walosky:
come to the stream
Stream or waterfall
Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by petra1(m): 11:48am On Dec 17, 2017
Valprof:
pls how can l reach u

my brother has this same issue. l can send u his name and pics...l believe God can still do something for him.plsss

You can reach through personal mail . I will try reach you too
Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by nduchucks: 11:49am On Dec 17, 2017
@OP, it is said that perception is reality so what you are perceiving is very real to you, although it may be simply based on delusion.

I'm afraid that you are you may be your own enemy.

What you need is a very good "head" doctor, to put it mildly, who can help reprogram your mind.

P.S. please record those cockroaches dying in your living room and the birds trailing you. Please upload the videos here to convince us that you are not in a psychiatric battle with yourself.

1 Like

Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by Emmanystone: 11:51am On Dec 17, 2017
Luukasz:
So our very own religions now is of satan while the religions of the western world is of God abi?.
Chai see slave mentality... Africa is in bondage & I weep for Africa, when will africa see the light of itself rather than that of its slave masters
You worship demons sir. Familia spirits that masks themselves as good spirits, until you try to leave them, then you'd know they don't smile.

Worship your gods and leave me to mine.
Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by Emmanystone: 11:52am On Dec 17, 2017
MichaelSokoto:

wagbayi!

dis one sounds like Kyle in kyle xy wen he asked, "why do I need sleep"?

una is related ni? smiley
lol, who is Kyle?
Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by Emmanystone: 11:52am On Dec 17, 2017
bkfilms:

please pm me.
I don't know you but u sounded special and real.

I will like to have such a spiritual friend.

Okay then
Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by Emmanystone: 11:54am On Dec 17, 2017
bkfilms:

please pm me.
I don't know you but u sounded special and real.

I will like to have such a spiritual friend.

I have sent the Pm.
Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by sisisioge: 11:54am On Dec 17, 2017
Hian!

Birds will fry in the heavens above and perch on anything perchable...they don't care about you.

If your toilet is blocked from the septic, it will most likely affect all the toilets in the house and emit bad smell.

The filled/blocked septic allows cockroaches to thrive. Hence the reason they are everywhere in your house.

If you behalf weirdly and acts suspicious, people will gather and gossip about you. They will point accusing fingers at you for things that go wrong around them. They will dissociate from you as much as they could manage.

It is well my brother, biko see a shrink first before going for that deliverance. You need to gather your scattered self together first. Whew, it is well. May God grant you peace within yourself.
Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by bodeskii(m): 11:55am On Dec 17, 2017
Emmanystone:

Begin with this. Walk to your toilet now if you are at home and speak to it.

Say this, 'Toilet, i know you are an inanimate object, but i also know that my God is the God of all creation inanimates included'. You are made for me to use afterwards flush you down. I know nothing is wrong with you, so, from this moment, i will flush you and you will flush in Jesus name. Amen.

Flush it it and leave, it may not automatically flush at that moment, keep doing it, and you'll see what will happen.
But, if you do it doubting if it will happen, then forget it, it wouldn't.

I will send you a PM, pls respond.

What?? grin grin grin grin undecided undecided undecided
Bros.. Mbok, make all dese kind talk end with this year o
Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by barikay: 11:56am On Dec 17, 2017
intrepidJ:
I am from Edo State but born and bred in Lagos, with no ties to my state of origin. My grandfather however was a native doctor, and as a kid before the age of 7 or 8 I remember my father taking me to some dirty native doctors place where I am sometimes made to take a shower. I have had incisions made on my body with blades after which some dark substance is robed on it.

My dad is a born again Christian now, prays and fasts often. My question is will the FOUR generational curses mentioned in the bibe affect me?even though my father who is now born again must have broken the curse with prayers? My life is a mess. I suffered untold emotional abuse growing up. My adult hood is no different. I am victimized everywhere, people take undue advantage and make mockery of me. What I find really bizzare is people coming together to gossip about me where ever I got I find this very odd, I am always hated, despised, lied against, unjustly accused. It goes on and on. I'm 34 now, will likely never get married because I have OCD and am Schizotipal, but i can live with that. But i am currently facing spiritual affliction by some bastards who accuse me of dabbling Into witchcraft and bewitching them. An entire family have waged a spiritual war on me, for what I did not do.

Heres the puzzling thing. I go on my knees and cry to God for help. God always responds immediately, but then they come back. I was made to understand that they are trying to take my life but God almighty stands in their way. At home I see cockroaches anywhere I am, in places they have no busines being there. When I play gospel songs by Paul Wilbur some thing strange happens, cockroaches starts coming out of their hidden places to die in my living room. There are birds all monitoring me each time I step out. I leave home and run to the hotel they still somehow locate me.

Recently my toilets keeps getting clogged. If I fix it today within 48 hours it will mysteriously get clogged again, I fix it it repeats the circle. I have another toilet downstairs exactly the same phenomenon. It's gotten so bad I cannot even use the toilets anymore, so I left the house. There us this bizzare smell that permeates my house and as a consequences i have been forced to live in isolationist. I have no friends, it seems to me %80 of my friends are into juju or witchcraft.

I was just watching a tape on monitoring spirits when I came across generational curses and its effect on generations as far down as the 4th generations. Could this be why I keep getting hated, lied about, gossiped about and taken advantage of?
You are seeing devil coming and u can not run and clip to God? Watch www.smhos.org that yoke must be lifted
Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by ochoa(m): 11:58am On Dec 17, 2017
capitalzero:
see a psychiatrist asap. you are having neurosis.
I was once like you until I had da first hand experience..
'Seeing is believing they say'.. I guess u be ajebo..

1 Like

Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by Emmanystone: 12:00pm On Dec 17, 2017
uzoexcel:

@op
did u call a plumber for ur toilets?
He said he had, over and over. If you watch the Exorcists, you'd understand what this young man is battling with. Satan is a tormentor, but him dey look face.

I discovered something, if you loose the fear for death, satan has no where to hold you. He uses the fear of death to imprison people, me? There's nothing like death, its just a change of dimension.

To die is gain. To die is to be free from all of these...

Besides, satan can not kill me, i don't belong to him. Christ bought me whole and paid the Price in full.
Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by crackhouse(m): 12:01pm On Dec 17, 2017
For those of u that are planning to sleep with anything in skirt this season mind u we have a lot of agents walking around looking for who to render useless, not after messing around with possessed girls u will come in January crying that ur business is not progressing and start suspecting one Innocent man in ur village because u gave him money for Xmas. This Is an advice.
Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by Abdullahjnw: 12:04pm On Dec 17, 2017
Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by KingSango(m): 12:07pm On Dec 17, 2017
intrepidJ:

If the spirits protected you then how come you stopped feeding them? grin The more you feed them and devote prayers to them the stronger they become as protector spirits. They will kill your enemies without you asking. They probably have done some damage which is why your enemies claim you do witchcraft. Trust me, I speaks from experience. The world is full of religious war by evil Christians and Muslims who stalk you, gossip and will poison you like cowards.

Abeg, turn back to your ancestors and forsake these evil Christians who make your life hell. Those are evil Christians who gossip against you. They are waging spiritual war to break your family's traditional inheritance and bring you under the See of the Bishop. They have taken over the area where you live, is it not so?

Ase

Love Sango
Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by bodeskii(m): 12:09pm On Dec 17, 2017
adadike281:
Stream or waterfall
Op, contact this lady.
She will deliver you.
Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by Ossyglobal: 12:10pm On Dec 17, 2017
intrepidJ:

What i see is someone who is living in fear. Fear is one of the tools that the devil and agents use to work on faithless christians. fear opens door for the attack of the evil spirits and their msnipulations. You have afflicted yourself with fear thereby opening room for an imaginery acts o
Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by walosky(m): 12:15pm On Dec 17, 2017
adadike281:
Stream or waterfall
not even a waterfall but a Brook
Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by walosky(m): 12:20pm On Dec 17, 2017
adadike281:
Stream or waterfall
not even a waterfall but a Spring forming a Brook
Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by Wallade(m): 12:22pm On Dec 17, 2017
@intrepidJ, we thank God for your life. I enjoyed the stories you told us and they are quite amazing. However, I must say that you need to improve your relationship with God. I honestly don't think you are there yet with God.

The strange events around you, the treatment you get from people around you, the attempts on your life, the blinded assassin, four l smell in your apartment and repulsion of friends and family indicates that there are spiritual orchestrations around you. Your grandfather and father might have done some spiritual arrangements and effects on you that are still potent in your life. The spiritual effects protect you but also have negative effects on you. You will feel the stronger effects and presence of this strange powers when you identify with the power and worship it. The power strongly desires your worship of it hence the attempts to isolate you and make you miserable so you can trace it and return to it. Your grandfather that probably struck the covenant with the power and initiated you to the power is gone and your father may not be able to approach the power because he is born again or he can't have his way with the power. You are wanted by the power for some reasons.

Don't be deceived that the power is Almighty God; the power is not of God and you need to be delivered from it and separated from it. When you experience God Almighty's power, protection, grace and glory in your life, you can mistake it for this strange power. There is a need to confront the power consciously and denounce any agreement, covenant or pledge to it so it can leave you. You also need to consciously accept Jesus Christ into your life, study the word of God, live a Christian life and find a bible believing church to attend. You definitely need to be delivered and perhaps engage men or women of God skilled at deliverance.
Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by vioment: 12:23pm On Dec 17, 2017
Guy you funny oh. So the bad drainage system is now blamed as juju. Do your self some good and snake the toilet all the way to the main drain.

Everything na jazz, weak weapon if you ask me. If juju were real, no one would have used them more than the fore fathers during slavery and occupation; but as we all know, they lost those wars and many more including against sword holding arabs.

1 Like

Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by Sttropez2: 12:26pm On Dec 17, 2017
If i sound you ehh.
Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by Triciamikel: 12:27pm On Dec 17, 2017
donsimo:
Op, don't mind the people here trying to sell you religion and their churches.

Go back to the root, look from where you slip, this occurrences have a purpose, go home. Forget this fake pastors and fake deliverance. They are all out to scam you.

Go back to the shrine and face what is hunting you, it obviously doesn't want to kill you. You will notice that anytime it's like you want to die something happens.

Something wants to talk to you, just find out what it wants and why, when you do, you will find everything you need and this will be over.

Most people here will give you stupid advice because the truly do not care, they r the same people who will gossip about your problems and call you evil.
When you make the decision to find the root( that is go back ask your father your history) find grandpa, you will notice things will start changing fast.
Nonsense!!!!! My brother once tried sumtin like this, u really don't wanna know what happened believe me
Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by olowoeyoo: 12:28pm On Dec 17, 2017
intrepidJ:

Thank God you know yiu have a problem. I'll advice you see a psychiatrist in addition to knowing Christ and being delivered.
Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 17, 2017
The question is this. Where can he locate a good psychiatric hospital. If anybody know,just write it down.
Or if there is a good Dr in that field,do let him know and how to get to the said Dr.

Nigerians and religion.

The mind is all powerful. Wish people know that.
Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by nwakaibeya1: 12:37pm On Dec 17, 2017
Fools who don't understand the things of SPIRITUAL who also are caged in EVIL SPIRITUAL bondages are the ones who we have problems with in terms of wisdom because the people who understand the SPIRITUAL when the read us and see us they hide because they know the UNBELEIVABLE SPIRITUAL POWER behind what we declare to the EARTH What is the meaning of truth?Behold truth means certitude, verity, candour, fact, belief, certainty, sincerity honesty.see John 8,32 here is the reason we speak with UNBELEIVABLE POWER and truth and tell those who care to listen to investigate the truth and revelation that we speak and usually we don't expect humanbeings to accept easily because truth has very very few friends and after all we say humanbeings should not do fasting and night vigil before JESUSCHRIST can hear them but who has accepted that truth even to ask how to and no one ever cares to ask because they have been schooled and trained in that form and traditions since their bornagain journey and they also forget that such as we declare and proclaim could also be seen as miracle of God which bornagains also pray for and even asking the same JESUSCHRIST to do a new THING and how come they humanbeings refuse to accept this unique one which we could term or declare to be no fasting no night vigil as a great Devine miracle and a new thing?ask your self why humanbeigns refuse to key into this never heard before truth&revelation of God of justice? Why not be wise and check and accept before it is too late? We have spoken again the whole world and those who have ear let them hear what the spirits are speaking which is life and power.John 6,60-68

Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by Kingkamba(m): 12:41pm On Dec 17, 2017
go to radiant army deliverance ministry and pastor tony will take care of it. it is at ogba by Calvary close Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Ways To Spot Womanizers In The Church / These groups of people worldwide won't make it to heaven / How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.