Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,045 members, 7,859,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:02 PM

I Am At Cross Roads,i Am In Love With My Past And My Future - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am At Cross Roads,i Am In Love With My Past And My Future (386 Views)

"Don't Judge Me By My Past" (photo) / My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now / 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am At Cross Roads,i Am In Love With My Past And My Future by LivelyStones: 11:57am On Dec 14, 2017
Jzhane 14/12/2017 Love 2 Comments

Dear Jzhane,

I am a divorced man with two children who are eleven and eight. I was married for almost six years before we broke up. I have been single for almost six years now. My divorce was a very painful experience for me. My ex wife was someone I loved with all my heart but she slept with my best friend and they both got married even before our divorce was finalized.

Two years ago,I met ,Kamo. Kamo and I have been dating for almost two years. Kamo is 32 years old and she has been hinting at marriage. I told her that I love her and want to be with her even have kids with her but no marriage.....see more

www.Livelystones.com.ng
Re: I Am At Cross Roads,i Am In Love With My Past And My Future by Romanic: 12:09pm On Dec 14, 2017
Dear Sir,

Do take your time before taking any decision.

Dont rush in back .

Be sure, you are ready to bear what ever consequences.

God help you make right decision.

LivelyStones:

Jzhane 14/12/2017 Love 2 Comments

Dear Jzhane,

I am a divorced man with two children who are eleven and eight. I was married for almost six years before we broke up. I have been single for almost six years now. My divorce was a very painful experience for me. My ex wife was someone I loved with all my heart but she slept with my best friend and they both got married even before our divorce was finalized.

Two years ago,I met ,Kamo. Kamo and I have been dating for almost two years. Kamo is 32 years old and she has been hinting at marriage. I told her that I love her and want to be with her even have kids with her but no marriage.....see more

www.Livelystones.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

5 Signs That Your Partner Is Distancing Himself / Why Do People Fall In Love? By Jayne C.boms / Ways To Know When A Relationship Isn’t Right For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.