Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Since She Discovered She's Older. Our Relationship Has Become Weaker. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Since She Discovered She's Older. Our Relationship Has Become Weaker. (1929 Views)

She's Older Than Me But Want Me To Marry Her / How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This / She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Since She Discovered She's Older. Our Relationship Has Become Weaker. by miracool946: 12:15pm On Dec 14, 2017
There is this girl I met during service. She was madly in love with me and gradually I started getting into her. Am just 21 but as a boti boy m quite tall and very muscular for my age and the girl in question is 26. She narrowly escaped sex with me due to reasons only my village people can understand. Then after that I passed out (pop). She still kept in touch with me then after two weeks of pop I visited her and we really spent a lot of time together. It was from there she started studying me. I just noticed the next time we met she stopped respecting me like b4 and most importantly she started resisting my touching her. Then after that any little thing she will say am not your mate and most of the time she's always making reference to my elder sister. Then fortunately for me I discovered from their CLO that was in my ppa then b4 his appointment as clo that she came to the Secretariat to check something in my file and after that she and her friends were discussing my age. Please wat can I do to regain my love for her despite the age difference?

1 Like

Re: Since She Discovered She's Older. Our Relationship Has Become Weaker. by Pusyiter(m): 12:31pm On Dec 14, 2017
One word for you, DISCONNECT! Before you hurt yourself. Na Big thin dey kill Bingo...... grin

4 Likes

Re: Since She Discovered She's Older. Our Relationship Has Become Weaker. by miracool946: 12:35pm On Dec 14, 2017
Pusyiter:
One word for you, DISCONNECT! Before you hurt yourself. Na Big thin dey kill Bingo...... grin
Just like that

1 Like

Re: Since She Discovered She's Older. Our Relationship Has Become Weaker. by Kseafresh: 2:40pm On Dec 14, 2017
Can't you see she doesn't love you,or are you blind...

2 Likes

Re: Since She Discovered She's Older. Our Relationship Has Become Weaker. by Richnero(m): 3:34pm On Dec 14, 2017
You said you are 21 and bae is 26, which means she is 5years older than you. Dude that age gap is too wide.
I am sure you aren't looking to settle down in the next 3-4 years, whereas in 3 yrs time, she will be 29.

Guy stop being selfish and let her go.

6 Likes

Re: Since She Discovered She's Older. Our Relationship Has Become Weaker. by dhamstar(m): 3:40pm On Dec 14, 2017
tell her age is nothing but a number. make her see reasons why you are best for her. moreover, shakira is ten years older than pique & they're still waxing strong
Re: Since She Discovered She's Older. Our Relationship Has Become Weaker. by TheManofTomorrow(m): 4:57pm On Dec 14, 2017
Your answer to this question will judge if you re an idiot or not.
When she is 28/29. Will you be ready to settle down with her? You will be 23 by that time remember. The girl wise pass you if you answer yo the above question is NO

Oh, you just want to explore and unlock her hole without marrying her abi? What's the essence of dating someone you will not marry.

1 Like

Re: Since She Discovered She's Older. Our Relationship Has Become Weaker. by billynoni(m): 8:48pm On Dec 14, 2017
Richnero:
You said you are 21 and bae is 26, which means she is 5years older than you. Dude that age gap is too wide.
I am sure you aren't looking to settle down in the next 3-4 years, whereas in 3 yrs time, she will be 29.

Dude stop being selfish and let her go.
Honestly this is the part that annoys me most when it comes to people mentality in this part of the world concerning marriage and so what if she will be 29 in the next 3 years? Okay good,she got married at 27 to another guy and then the marriage didn't last up to 6 months? But if she eventually ends up getting married to this 21yrs guy and live happily ever after?............
My point is lets stop putting pressure on people especially ladies making them rush into marriage
Re: Since She Discovered She's Older. Our Relationship Has Become Weaker. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 14, 2017
Babe wey wan marry, na em you dey mumu around with. Sorry for you.

1 Like

Re: Since She Discovered She's Older. Our Relationship Has Become Weaker. by Manson1(m): 9:18pm On Dec 14, 2017
U wan friend ur aunty abi?? abi na sex way u Neva collect from her and spending way u don do on her dey pain u? shift joor
btw......

#GIRLS MAKE UNA CARRY ME GO ANYWHERE I GO OPEN BOOK
FOR UNA!!!
* 90% of UNILAG chicks has aborted a minimum of 5times
before their final year.
* Only 20% of Nwafor Orizu College of edu. Girls have actually
seen an aeroplane.
* 60% of UNN chicks can open their legs for you if you offer
them okpa and coke.
* 82% of IMSU chicks doesnt wear panties
* 77% of Fed. Poly Oko chicks have never seen a BB before.
* 96 of ESUT babes wear one pant for one week.
* 88% of IMT chicks has yam legs.
* All the chicks in covenant university hide their phones inside
their panties to avoid detention.
* 79% of DELSU chicks have orgasms as soon as they hear gun
shots.
* 98% of UNIZIK chicks have hair in their chests and Nipples.
* 80% of UNIPORT chicks carry their panties in their handbag
cos they dont know where whey will spend the night.
* 90% of FUTO chicks look like Weird MC
* 71% of ABSU chicks wear second hand panties.
* 67% of UNIJOS babes howl lik witches during sex.
* 90% of EBSU chicks wear pant for one week.
* 74% of UNIILORIN chicks guzzle sperm like cold beer.
* 80% of ANSU chicks doesnt sleep in their hostels during
weekends.
* No UNICAL female student is a virgin.
* 70% of UNIBEN chicks live with their schøol boyfriends.
* Its like the gates of HADES has just been flooded open when
abt 66% of UNIABUJA chicks open their legs.
* 60% of AAU girl always need more!
*80% of Auchi poly always do it sharp sharp cos no time....... bt
pretend always as if nothing dey happen....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Since She Discovered She's Older. Our Relationship Has Become Weaker. by unadeymadkwa: 10:37pm On Dec 14, 2017
If you really like her. Just play calm give her space to come to terms with the age difference.
Make her feel secure, no childish shït. And see wonders happen..
Re: Since She Discovered She's Older. Our Relationship Has Become Weaker. by sosiq: 1:01pm On Dec 15, 2017
Richnero:

Dude stop being selfish and let her go.
dude u obviously care too much, that's the Genesis of ur problem.... Speaking from experience, I have Bin dating older gal's from time immemorial, they are way bigger and older than me.
All u have to do is show her u re man enough to be with her, stop bin a chicken, or forming posh...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Goes Completely Topless In New Photo / See Lady Who Claimed Somebody She Never Knew Paid Her Flight Ticket / What Is The Role Of Physical Attractiveness In A Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.