Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Why Does Yahweh Need Angels? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Does Yahweh Need Angels? (5484 Views)

PARADOX: If God Is All Powerful And Omnipresent Then Why Does He Need Angels ??? / The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator / The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Yahweh Need Angels? by Martinez19(m): 3:31pm On Dec 14, 2017
He is omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient but he has angels. How does this add up?
He is everywhere isn't he? So sending an angel to deliver a message is like sending someone to deliver a message from where you are to where you are grin
I heard angels minister to God. Wtf? An all knowing God? grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Does Yahweh Need Angels? by Martinez19(m): 3:42pm On Dec 14, 2017
HopefulLandlord, hahn, HardMirror, 1Sharon, Johnydon22, akintom, adepeter2027, segunojo866, AgentOfAllah, Niflheim, dalaman, deicide, donffd, proudgorgeousga, Seun, Tozara, Almiqhteeallah

1 Like

Re: Why Does Yahweh Need Angels? by Evidence1000(m): 3:46pm On Dec 14, 2017
Una don come again. You definitely know that you won't get an answer to this question
Re: Why Does Yahweh Need Angels? by Kseafresh: 3:53pm On Dec 14, 2017
space booked
Re: Why Does Yahweh Need Angels? by Martinez19(m): 3:59pm On Dec 14, 2017
KingEbukasBlog, butterflylion, felixomor, bennyann, Petra1, jiggaz, Oladeegbu, I need some explanation. grin
Re: Why Does Yahweh Need Angels? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 14, 2017
He is omnipresent n omnipotent being that his eyes sees every where and everything in the universe n beyond. He can touch, do and undo everything , hence, he's present everywhere. His angels carries his presence as messengers just like prophets too do, because the name of the Lord is in them and they do his bidding .

Most times, even God disguises himself as an angel and man discerns it. If you ever open your Bible, you'll find these two phrases "the angel of God, and an angel of God" ..Exodus 3:2 (the burning bush) the angel said "I am God".. Genesis 31:11(jacob's dream) in chapt32 he says "I will surely die for I have seen GOD face to face".. Same with Gideon in judges etc.

Your questions is rather absurd. Just like a king has servants , so does God have servants in the spirit realm called angels that carry out his biddings if it so pleases him. These celestial entities are the ones that relates with his earthly servants ; they move with the spirit of God.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Does Yahweh Need Angels? by Martinez19(m): 4:25pm On Dec 14, 2017
Jacksonville:
He is omnipresent n omnipotent being that his eyes sees every where and everything in the universe n beyond. He can touch, do and undo everything , hence, he's present everywhere. His angels carries his presence as messengers just like prophets too do, because the name of the Lord is in them and they do his bidding .

Most times, even God disguises himself as an angel and man discerns it. If you ever open your Bible, you'll find these two phrases "the angel of God, and an angel of God" ..Exodus 3:2 (the burning bush) the angel said "I am God".. Genesis 31:11(jacob's dream) in chapt32 he says "I will surely die for I have seen GOD face to face".. Same with Gideon in judges etc.

Your questions is rather absurd. Just like a king has servants , so does God have servants in the spirit realm called angels that carry out his biddings if it so pleases him. These celestial entities are the ones that relates with his earthly servants ; they move with the spirit of God.

mtewwwwwww. You can't reason. He is OMNIPOTENT, omnipresent and omniscient. Such a being does not need servants. Human Kings are limited and can't be everywhere hence they need messagers and servants. How dear you compare your God to a human king? grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Does Yahweh Need Angels? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 14, 2017
Martinez19:
mtewwwwwww. You can't reason. He is OMNIPOTENT, omnipresent and omniscient. Such a being does not need servants. Human Kings are limited and can't be everywhere hence they need messagers and servants. How dear you compare your God to a human king? grin

ok. Why ask about a God that does not exist? Are you having double thoughts?

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Yahweh Need Angels? by Martinez19(m): 5:07pm On Dec 14, 2017
Jacksonville:

I am only accessing the christian construct of God.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Yahweh Need Angels? by spongeisback: 5:09pm On Dec 14, 2017
Every rich man has a slave why not him?!
Re: Why Does Yahweh Need Angels? by petra1(m): 5:21pm On Dec 14, 2017
Martinez19:
KingEbukasBlog, butterflylion, felixomor, bennyann, Petra1, jiggaz, Oladeegbu, I need some explanation. grin

Who says he needs angels . What for ? Try and be clear
Re: Why Does Yahweh Need Angels? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 14, 2017
Martinez19:
I am only accessing the christian construct of God.

Can you now see how silly you sound? Now crawl back to your cave from whence you came.

bye

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Yahweh Need Angels? by Martinez19(m): 5:56pm On Dec 14, 2017
petra1:

Who says he needs angels . What for ? Try and be clear
God has angels. Why? What is the usefulness of an angel to God?
Re: Why Does Yahweh Need Angels? by jiggaz(m): 6:53pm On Dec 14, 2017
Martinez19:

1 Like

Re: Why Does Yahweh Need Angels? by petra1(m): 7:00pm On Dec 14, 2017
Martinez19:
God has angels. Why? What is the usefulness of an angel to God?

The angels carry out his instruction . Especially in serving our needs

Psalms 91:11
For he shall give his angels charge over thee,
to keep thee in all thy ways.

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Yahweh Need Angels? by dalaman: 7:16pm On Dec 14, 2017
The problem with this whole angel brouhaha that I fail to grasps is praising and worshiping God. Accordingto the story, we are told that angels have been worshiping and praising Yahweh for billions if not millions of years, yet Yahweh isn't satisfied he still wants humans to worship and praise him here on earth and when they also die and go to be with him in heaven. What kind of fuckkeed up nonsense is that?

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Does Yahweh Need Angels? by capitalzero: 7:18pm On Dec 14, 2017
Martinez19:
He is omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient but he has angels. How does this add up?
He is everywhere isn't he? So sending an angel to deliver a message is like sending someone to deliver a message from where you are to where you are grin
I had angels minister to God. Wtf? An all knowing God? grin

God is not omnipresent.
Re: Why Does Yahweh Need Angels? by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:24pm On Dec 14, 2017
Martinez19:

He made them for His pleasure and glory. Rev4:11

1 Like

Re: Why Does Yahweh Need Angels? by Maamin(m): 7:48pm On Dec 14, 2017
The OP is even an Atheist, confused mind if you ask me. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Does Yahweh Need Angels? by hopefulLandlord: 8:29pm On Dec 14, 2017
dalaman:
The problem with this whole angel brouhaha that I fail to grasps is praising and worshiping God. Accordingto the story, we are told that angels have been worshiping and praising Yahweh for billions if not millions of years, yet Yahweh isn't satisfied he still wants humans to worship and praise him here on earth and when they also die and go to be with him in heaven. What kind of fuckkeed up nonsense is that?

this is so true, seems mythical Yahweh is really an insecure character

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Yahweh Need Angels? by hopefulLandlord: 9:11pm On Dec 14, 2017
Maamin:
The OP is even an Atheist, confused mind if you ask me. grin

kindly elucidate sir
Re: Why Does Yahweh Need Angels? by Maamin(m): 9:21pm On Dec 14, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

kindly elucidate sir

First of all does the OP believe in the existence of God? let's start from there
Re: Why Does Yahweh Need Angels? by joshnes(m): 11:11pm On Dec 14, 2017
God needs angels to minister to man physically. God will not come down physically to minister to you. The Bible says they are ALL ministering spirits sent to minister to the heirs of salvation (Hebrews 1:14). There is your answer sir.
Re: Why Does Yahweh Need Angels? by Zenithpeak(m): 5:06am On Dec 15, 2017
Martinez19:

Answer this question first.

Why does Satan (your father) needs demon?

You better find something more rewarding to do with your life rather than leading the life of Psalm 1vs4 all about. shocked
Re: Why Does Yahweh Need Angels? by Zenithpeak(m): 5:09am On Dec 15, 2017
joshnes:
God needs angels to minister to man physically. God will not come down physically to minister to you. The Bible says they are ALL ministering spirits sent to minister to the heirs of salvation (Hebrews 1:14). There is your answer sir.

Answer not a fool according to his folly least you become like him.

Their situations has gone beyond redemption.
Re: Why Does Yahweh Need Angels? by hopefulLandlord: 5:16am On Dec 15, 2017
Zenithpeak:

Their situations has gone beyond redemption.

another proof that the Hole-ly BuyBull is a bullsheet book of contradictions which their readers cherry pick based on whims is that Proverbs 26:5 says Answer a fool according to his folly

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Yahweh Need Angels? by Zenithpeak(m): 6:08am On Dec 15, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

another proof that the Hole-ly BuyBull is a bullsheet book of contradictions which their readers cherry pick based on whims is that Proverbs 26:5 says Answer a fool according to his folly

Complete it now!

Proverbs 26:5 Answer a fool according to his folly least he is wise in his own eyes. shocked

Above all, I reserve the right to answer whomever I will and otherwise. So in your own case and your fellow swines that live by sight and not by faith, I'm not ready to cast my precious pearl before you least you turn around like the maniac of Genssarret and rend me with skewed and corrupt view to the things pertaining to God.

See, yougmam, we are not on the same platform. I'm on the side of Jehovah and you are his direct enemy just because you think you know better than Him so let it be. But as per you and I, no communication between light and darkness ; cool

So be at peace and do whatever your hands finds diligently
Re: Why Does Yahweh Need Angels? by hopefulLandlord: 6:22am On Dec 15, 2017
Zenithpeak:

Complete it now!

Proverbs 26:5 Answer a fool according to his folly least he is wise in his own eyes. shocked

it makes NO difference if I complete it or not as the message therein stays the same and either way still shows the contradiction

Answer a fool according to his folly least he is wise in his own eyes.

the question now is "Should you or should you not answer a fool according to his folly?"

you've just proven me right with this post of yours, you picked the verse that agreed with you based on whim and ignored the fact that there's a verse that totally goes the opposite too

so while joshnes probably went with the first, you went with the second and tried to make joshnes go with yours like you're some authority; confused set of people being led by a confused book which explains why there are over 30,000 different Christian sects, each claiming to be the best and almost all claiming to be the only true sect

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Yahweh Need Angels? by Daeylar(f): 6:30am On Dec 15, 2017
dalaman:

Lol. Nice observation.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Yahweh Need Angels? by hopefulLandlord: 6:38am On Dec 15, 2017
Maamin:

First of all does the OP believe in the existence of God? let's start from there

OP knows your god is imaginary

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Yahweh Need Angels? by Maamin(m): 6:40am On Dec 15, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

OP knows your god is imaginary

Then why bother to go further in asking "why does he need angels?" cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Yahweh Need Angels? by Zenithpeak(m): 6:50am On Dec 15, 2017
Jacksonville:

They all believe that there is GOD and know is name to be JEHOVAH, they prefer calling YAHWEH, they also believe strongly that He is the Almighty, the creator of heaven and the earth.

The problem is that, at some point in time in their lives, they felt he has offended them and they have vowed never to reconcile with Him. Isn't it funny, a pot fighting with the potter hmmmm.... They are always enraged and seeking for a means to take revenge on HIM or anything / anyone related to Him.

A time is coming one by one they will be realising their errors and be willing to return. I pray the grace be extended to accommodate them.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Is Jesus God ? / My Pastor Or GOD , Who Should I Listen To ? (Christians ONLY Please ) / Akwa Ibom State Tragedy: When God Goes AWOL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.