Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Pope Benedict (xvi) Resigns - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Benedict (xvi) Resigns (19911 Views)

Pope Benedict XVI Cured My Cancer / Lightning Strikes As Pope Benedict Resigns / Pope Benedict To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Benedict (xvi) Resigns by mamagee3(f): 3:31pm On Apr 01, 2010
What an expensive joke, Please guys don't use somebody as holy as the pope to lure people into your trick.[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color] sad
Re: Pope Benedict (xvi) Resigns by Fhemmmy: 3:32pm On Apr 01, 2010
mama-gee:

What an expensive joke, Please guys don't use somebody as holy as the pope to lure people into your trick.[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color] sad

It is just a joke, guys
Re: Pope Benedict (xvi) Resigns by CuteAngel(f): 4:48pm On Apr 01, 2010
I believed it when my colleague should me the page on sahara reporters, on a second look i knew it was april fool. Nice one there!
Re: Pope Benedict (xvi) Resigns by mantraa: 5:57pm On Apr 01, 2010
Nice joke. grin

It would be better if it was true though. As the head of an organisation full of nasty paedophiles, and cover ups at the highest level, he should do the most honourable thing.
Re: Pope Benedict (xvi) Resigns by insideview: 6:23pm On Apr 01, 2010
1. April fool,  tell your teacher you're a fool,  had me there for a bit.
2. People, lighten up. And if the Pope resigns nko? Google it, its happened before. Not once as a matter of fact. The world went along quite well actually.
3. In this case his resignation will achieve what while the structure that permitted these infractions remains unchanged? The Catholic Church was built over 2000 years, i reckon it'll be around for a while longer. It does need to streamline its act with current reality though.
Re: Pope Benedict (xvi) Resigns by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 01, 2010
undecided @poster, u need 2 b more creative. n 2 tink u spent all time writin dat entire pis of crap angry . did anybody hear dat news at 6:00am bout yaradua showin up at aso rock wit turai n some service chiefs. now dats creativity
Re: Pope Benedict (xvi) Resigns by bawomolo(m): 9:33pm On Apr 01, 2010
lol feelings caught in this thread
Re: Pope Benedict (xvi) Resigns by eros(m): 10:47pm On Apr 01, 2010
Okay we have had enough of the April fool thingy. Nice one though.
Re: Pope Benedict (xvi) Resigns by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 01, 2010
Please dear post this is the biggest joke, I can believe it. Leave the story for another day.
Re: Pope Benedict (xvi) Resigns by Fhemmmy: 1:08am On Apr 02, 2010
^^^ Lol
Re: Pope Benedict (xvi) Resigns by Redman44(m): 1:22am On Apr 02, 2010
The current Pope will not resign that easily. He's known in Catholic circles as the Rottweiller [ A very strict priest ]. The scandals bedevilling the Catholic church lately, and the recent intense media scrutiny, is due to Pope Benedict's openess and desire to call erring Catholic priests to order. I'm not catholic, but I admire Pope Benedict XVI greatly. Cheers.

www.vibes-extra..com
Re: Pope Benedict (xvi) Resigns by lionphil(m): 2:10am On Apr 02, 2010
rumour has it that, tapes of mohammed the muslim scholar where recovered from an archive. it showed mohammed making love to his first son and daughter. LOL grin grin grin. never knew he was such a faggo.t shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pope Benedict (xvi) Resigns by sulad82i(m): 4:19am On Apr 02, 2010
kay9:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Guys, guys, chill out already, its just a joke! Fact is, the seriousness y'all are attaching to it even makes it funnier! LWKMD!!

I know jaree, whats better than April fool that really makes you laugh.
Re: Pope Benedict (xvi) Resigns by Diidi(f): 6:14am On Apr 02, 2010
Adenuga's cretivity (SUPER STORY)
Re: Pope Benedict (xvi) Resigns by Devonian(m): 8:14am On Apr 02, 2010
Whoever penned this story and released it into the world wide web is grossly irresponsible. I also doubt if that media outfit wouldn't irrevocably lost its credibility. This is not something you joke about using this channel of communication.
Re: Pope Benedict (xvi) Resigns by ayettymama(f): 8:17am On Apr 02, 2010
its not a joke

it was rereported by other media outlets

bunch of sick people
Re: Pope Benedict (xvi) Resigns by enroe(m): 8:39am On Apr 02, 2010
Fhemmmy:

True that
I feel you bro
otukpo:

This is not a funny April fool.
Pls stop this nonsense

April fool is not always funny why are you guys taking it this serious,
Re: Pope Benedict (xvi) Resigns by mezie4u(m): 10:15am On Apr 02, 2010
@poster,
you've got little or no respect for the church y? you allowed your self to be used as a satanic tool to spread lies against the church.
the whole crap about pope devoting his life to ensure priests marry and emergence of female priests is false. this aint april fool men.
Re: Pope Benedict (xvi) Resigns by suggyspic: 11:13am On Apr 02, 2010
April fool or not. there is a limit to april fool. this is way too far.
Re: Pope Benedict (xvi) Resigns by nopuqeater: 11:32am On Apr 02, 2010
@Sam Milla: You are a darn hypocrite. If you truly belief that you a not a sicko like all the others, when it comes to religion, why not drag Jesus into the "April Fool" joke, making it an "all in the family" christian issue, instead of Muhammad into your gutter religion joke?
Re: Pope Benedict (xvi) Resigns by OlayinkaL: 11:52am On Apr 02, 2010
smiley sad if you want play or make jokes, no be man of God u go dey use joke anyhow, u guys should mind urself.
Re: Pope Benedict (xvi) Resigns by qaulity: 12:27pm On Apr 02, 2010
pope can not resign, the sit is not political sit. so if u don't know what to say you better read what others are write
Re: Pope Benedict (xvi) Resigns by sizzlers(m): 4:07pm On Apr 02, 2010
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED AND DO MY PROPHET NO HARM. POPE IS MORE THAT AND U ARE USING HIM AS A JOKE (APRIL FOOL) BETTER PRAY FOR FORGIVENESS COS U HAVE TEMPORALLY DECEIVED THE HEART OF MANY. REMEMBER THERE ARE MANY WAYS THAT SEEM RIGHT IN THE EYES OF MAN BUT THE END IS DEATH. THAT WAS WHAT U VE JUST DONE. INFACT U CAN BE CHARGED FOR GROSS MISCONDUCT, DECEIT AND MURDER COS U VE JUST MURDERED MANY SOULS.
Re: Pope Benedict (xvi) Resigns by manny4life(m): 1:36am On Apr 03, 2010
sizzlers:

TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED AND DO MY PROPHET NO HARM. POPE IS MORE THAT AND U ARE USING HIM AS A JOKE (APRIL FOOL) BETTER PRAY FOR FORGIVENESS COS U HAVE TEMPORALLY DECEIVED THE HEART OF MANY. REMEMBER THERE ARE MANY WAYS THAT SEEM RIGHT IN THE EYES OF MAN BUT THE END IS DEATH. THAT WAS WHAT U VE JUST DONE. INFACT U CAN BE CHARGED FOR GROSS MISCONDUCT, DECEIT AND MURDER COS U VE JUST MURDERED MANY SOULS.

How come did the OP or the person who wrote the story touch his anointed? Better yet cause any harm? Misconduct, Deceit, Murder? Hmmm this is one hell of an accusation. Anyway, this is one hell of a joke, did y'all forget yesterday was April 1st? Besides how can a pope resign?
Re: Pope Benedict (xvi) Resigns by stevemike1: 8:28am On Apr 03, 2010
It is unfortunate that people have trown caution to the wind, that they do have things to cajole people rather than the men of God.

If this is a joke , it is very xpensive and should not be tried next time.

gash, please spare me such useless and blatant jokes
Re: Pope Benedict (xvi) Resigns by troy34(m): 9:48am On Apr 03, 2010
right now I cant get enough of laughter. ha ha ha
Re: Pope Benedict (xvi) Resigns by jamace(m): 3:36am On Apr 04, 2010
Is it not high time the Moderators removed all these April Fool jokes from this Forum?
Re: Pope Benedict (xvi) Resigns by Bobbyaf(m): 10:21pm On Apr 04, 2010
Might as well the whole Roman Catholic church resigns en block, lol, They have made a mockery of God and His word from the dawn of time. I have no sympathy for those who make fools of themselves and continue to deny the authority of God and His word.

"By their fruits ye shall know them"

"whatsoever a man sows that will he also reap, "

Their true colors are showing. The world is now seeing their evilous pretense, and not that it wasn't before, but once again its revealing itself.
Re: Pope Benedict (xvi) Resigns by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 06, 2010
You guys said it was april fool and i refrained from commenting on the gross irresponsibility, and insensitivity of the a,s.s.h.o.l.e who thinks it is a good joke/april fool. Now who is the dumb Zap that put this on the front page?? That f.a.g.g.o.t mofo should go back to sucking balls!
Re: Pope Benedict (xvi) Resigns by JoeMosco(m): 12:17am On Apr 07, 2010
What a sacrilege.
Re: Pope Benedict (xvi) Resigns by SkySpirit(m): 12:49pm On Apr 07, 2010
Bludeville:

You guys said it was april fool and i refrained from commenting on the gross irresponsibility, and insensitivity of the a,s.s.h.o.l.e who thinks it is a good joke/april fool. Now who is the dumb Zap that put this on the front page?? That f.a.g.g.o.t mofo should go back to sucking balls!

I guess you are referring to homosexual father's balls, clown

Joe Mosco:

What a sacrilege.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

mama-gee:

Mama Gee I feel you!

mezie4u:

@poster,
you've got little or no respect for the church y? you allowed your self to be used as a satanic tool to spread lies against the church.
the whole crap about pope devoting his life to ensure priests marry and emergence of female priests is false. this aint april fool men.

And you here giving it a demonic reply?
grin grin grin

qaulity:

pope can not resign, the sit is not political sit. so if u don't know what to say you better read what others are write

Its a political seat and the only country in the world where Religion and Politics is successfully mixed and practiced

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pope Benedict (xvi) Resigns by truly: 9:31pm On Apr 07, 2010
Bludeville:

Joe Mosco:

What a sacrilege.
Whenever people insult our Prophet and we protest, we are accused of intolerance. So we are not the only one! As every muslim who really understands our religion knows, it is wrong to denigrate religious figures. Let us take heed!

(1) (2) (3)

Who Created God? / COVID-19: Winner’s Chapel, Daystar To Have Physical Church Service Today / Foluke Adeboye Celebrates Her 70th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.