Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,193 members, 7,829,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

I Need A Good Salon Located Within London Or Close To London To Fix Lace Wig - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / I Need A Good Salon Located Within London Or Close To London To Fix Lace Wig (3884 Views)

Brazillian Weave, Indian Weave, Full Lace Wig Etc / Wholesale And Retail Brazillian Lace Wig. The Best Price Ever! / Now! Full Lace Wig Virgin Indian,brazilian & Malaysian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Good Salon Located Within London Or Close To London To Fix Lace Wig by ybab: 10:15am On Apr 01, 2010
Ladies,

Please, i need the name and address of a VERY GOOD salon located within london where i can fix my lace wig.

I will prefer a salon that has experience in fixing the wigs and wont end up ruining the expensive wig for me.

Not compromising on the quality of the service, i would like a salon thats reasonably priced as well.

Thank you
Re: I Need A Good Salon Located Within London Or Close To London To Fix Lace Wig by vanitty: 12:29pm On Apr 03, 2010
I know a lady who does lace wigs fittings, she is very good I must say, howver she is on call, she can come to your house or you can go to hers. She charges £30 for full lace and £15 for half if you go to hers, she charges £15 more if she comes to yours.
If you wish, drop your mail and I will send you her number

on another note, a bit of advertising smiley
I sell full lace wigs, Be it brazillian, indian remy , chinese e.t.c, Good qualities at fair prices
Actually have an online shop, currently have brazillians, Indian remy, chinese and indian virgin in stock.
If you are interested let me know.
I am currently doing Easter sales, to give you an idea, my brazillian full lace wig, 20 inches, 22.5, brown lace, 130%, baby hair all over the perimeter is £299 (usually goes for £350) where as same inches in indian remy £200 (usually goes for £250)e.t.c
Re: I Need A Good Salon Located Within London Or Close To London To Fix Lace Wig by madlady(f): 1:02pm On Apr 03, 2010
@vanitty,

I am very curious about these lace front wigs, I have seen a few girls wearing what I think is a lace front wig, I am  undecided about them.

Could you show pictures of yours.

I am just curious, I do not wear hair attachments so keen to see how a good one should look.
Re: I Need A Good Salon Located Within London Or Close To London To Fix Lace Wig by vanitty: 1:48pm On Apr 03, 2010
Lace wigs pretty much looks like your hair really
Full lace wigs are different from lace front
With full lace wigs, you can braid it pretty much like yours, you can do pony tail, braids e.t.c whereas with lace front you can only part the front.
I am trying to upload pictures but it won't allow me undecided

Re: I Need A Good Salon Located Within London Or Close To London To Fix Lace Wig by madlady(f): 1:54pm On Apr 03, 2010
smiley That's very interesting. The hair does not seem over straight, it looks realistic.

Such a shame you cannot show more.

Upload your pics then  reduce the size.

Oh I see what you are saying, the "full lace wigs can be styled as if it's the persons own hair. Lace front can only be parted in the front.

I wish you could show the different types.

It looks very good. smiley smiley smiley
Re: I Need A Good Salon Located Within London Or Close To London To Fix Lace Wig by vanitty: 1:59pm On Apr 03, 2010
There are different styles, be it curl,wavy, afro  or straight , I personally feel a bit awkward fixing a silky straight wig embarassed, that is an afro one

Re: I Need A Good Salon Located Within London Or Close To London To Fix Lace Wig by madlady(f): 2:06pm On Apr 03, 2010
smiley Yes I agree with you about the very straight look, I hate even pressing my hair to that point.

That middle one looks very very good, such a shame it's not on a model, it would show the full effect.

Thank you for helping me to understand the difference smiley smiley smiley smiley

One other thing I would really like to know, which of these needs the glue?
Re: I Need A Good Salon Located Within London Or Close To London To Fix Lace Wig by madlady(f): 2:10pm On Apr 03, 2010
Oh my gosh, your last photo shows the one I hear lots of girls talking about.

The head top looks FANTASTIC.
Re: I Need A Good Salon Located Within London Or Close To London To Fix Lace Wig by vanitty: 2:13pm On Apr 03, 2010
Full lace wigs needs some sort of adhesives, it can be tape, glue, some expert uses bobby pin (i will like to know how they do that)
With lace front wigs, you don't need any adhesives, you can use the comb and the straps  it depends on how brave you are though.

Re: I Need A Good Salon Located Within London Or Close To London To Fix Lace Wig by madlady(f): 2:19pm On Apr 03, 2010
^Pins would be best, I should think.

What is  the addy of your online shop?
Re: I Need A Good Salon Located Within London Or Close To London To Fix Lace Wig by kisspenny(f): 7:34am On May 06, 2010
I am a manufacturer and exporter in China, and we have more than 10 years in the wig field,

if you are interested in the high quality products, you can contact me freely

you can add my msn : kisspenny19@msn.cn

hope to hear from you soon

Regards

Penny
Re: I Need A Good Salon Located Within London Or Close To London To Fix Lace Wig by teelurv(f): 12:59pm On Jan 12, 2012
Hello plz cld I get the number to the lady. My email is immidubor@yahoo.com. Thanks

vanitty:

I know a lady who does lace wigs fittings, she is very good I must say, howver she is on call, she can come to your house or you can go to hers. She charges £30 for full lace and £15 for half if you go to hers, she charges £15 more if she comes to yours.
If you wish, drop your mail and I will send you her number

on another note, a bit of advertising smiley
I sell full lace wigs, Be it brazillian, indian remy , chinese e.t.c, Good qualities at fair prices
Actually have an online shop, currently have brazillians, Indian remy, chinese and indian virgin in stock.
If you are interested let me know.
I am currently doing Easter sales, to give you an idea, my brazillian full lace wig, 20 inches, 22.5, brown lace, 130%, baby hair all over the perimeter is £299 (usually goes for £350) where as same inches in indian remy £200 (usually goes for £250)e.t.c

Re: I Need A Good Salon Located Within London Or Close To London To Fix Lace Wig by teelurv(f): 1:02pm On Jan 12, 2012
Sorry its immyidubor@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: I Need A Good Salon Located Within London Or Close To London To Fix Lace Wig by Zinwaogb: 9:34pm On Dec 26, 2012
Pls I need a stylist that fixes lace front really well,.,any help would be great,.,email zinny_09@yahoo.com,,,thanks
Re: I Need A Good Salon Located Within London Or Close To London To Fix Lace Wig by Onuclementina: 8:42am On Jul 02, 2013
Pls I need a hair stylist here in London that fixes weavon. Pls I need the name and contact of the lady who goes for home service. My email address is tinageinteriors@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

The Finest Fashion Of African Clothes For Men, Women And Children!. / Avon Signature For Men **set** (original From Uk) / Gorgeous Sky Blue Colour Aso-ebi Styles For Owambe/ Parties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.