Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Finally Cracked. How To See Pictures On Free Facebook.....freebasics - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Finally Cracked. How To See Pictures On Free Facebook.....freebasics (2471 Views)

90 Percent Of Nairaland Users Uses Freebasics / Freebasics Nairaland Is Back And Better! / How To See Pictures On Free Facebook Mode (freebasics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finally Cracked. How To See Pictures On Free Facebook.....freebasics by mrjef: 6:21pm On Dec 14, 2017
HOW TO SEE PICTURES ON FACEBOOK FREE MODE.(FREEBASIC)

1. You must have facebook lite. Download facebook lite from Google Play Store.

2. Now if you dont have mb, just collect the app from a friend. lunch the app, its wi automatically be on free mode.

3. After you have logged in, at the top right coner of the app you will see where its written see photos, click on it.

4. Anything that you were asked just click yes even when you dont have mb

5. After that, the facebook lite will be on data mode, simply close and open the app again and yoi start seeing pictures on the app.

Source
www.jeftechs.com/2017/12/how-to-see-photos-on-free-facebook-mode.html?m=1
Re: Finally Cracked. How To See Pictures On Free Facebook.....freebasics by Micheezy7(m): 6:50pm On Dec 14, 2017
Oga Go Subscribe
Re: Finally Cracked. How To See Pictures On Free Facebook.....freebasics by DanielsParker(m): 7:23pm On Dec 14, 2017
why go through the stress? subscription is just 2k for 2.5GB for 9mobile. I even heard others give 3.5GB.

life is hard already, let's not make it harder.

(1) (Reply)

I Just Bought My Phone Few Days Ago and I Need Help Already / Pls How Can I Get 2go V3.5.apk On My Htc G2 / Tecno Camon C8 Price Released!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.