Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Interview And Test For Customer Care At IBEDC - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview And Test For Customer Care At IBEDC (1589 Views)

7 Impressive Questions To Ask In A Job Interview And Why / 4 Funny Ways To Impress Interviewers At Any Interview And Get The Job / Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview And Test For Customer Care At IBEDC by teekem(m): 7:11pm On Dec 14, 2017
You are invited for an appitude test and oral interview for the position of Customer Care on 18/12/17 at IBEDC Head Office, 115 Capital Building, Iyano Adeoyo, Ring Road, Ibadan. Time: 9:00am. Pls; acknowledge by sending sms. IBEDC-HR.
Pls what is der salary like

Re: Interview And Test For Customer Care At IBEDC by femoboy(m): 3:36am On Dec 19, 2017
How was the interview? Pls can you drop your number for clarification? Thanks wink
Re: Interview And Test For Customer Care At IBEDC by Chizzy759831: 2:21pm On Mar 06, 2018
I sent you an email, please kindly respond. or mail me chizzy759831@gmail.com
Re: Interview And Test For Customer Care At IBEDC by Drdreyy: 1:36pm On Apr 06, 2019
teekem:
You are invited for an appitude test and oral interview for the position of Customer Care on 18/12/17 at IBEDC Head Office, 115 Capital Building, Iyano Adeoyo, Ring Road, Ibadan. Time: 9:00am. Pls; acknowledge by sending sms. IBEDC-HR.
Pls what is der salary like

How far with the interview? Did you eventually get the job?

-Likely questions.?
-Salary structure?

(1) (Reply)

How I Started Paying My School Fees My Self Doing Small Stuffs / Latest Job Openings At Exxonmobil Entry Level / Africa Finance Corporation (AFC) Job Recruitment (3 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.