Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Boyfriend Surprised The Bae With Christmas Gifts Of Two Clean Cars( Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Boyfriend Surprised The Bae With Christmas Gifts Of Two Clean Cars( Photos) (1227 Views)

Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) / Davido: My Gateman Has 2 Houses And 3 Cars (Photos) / E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend Surprised The Bae With Christmas Gifts Of Two Clean Cars( Photos) by Anstalk(f): 8:18pm On Dec 14, 2017
Her name is Cynthia Olamide...

She just uploaded on her Facebook Status Now

"2 whips at a timecongrats to me myself
Early Christmas presents

Thank you Jesus

http://anstalk.com/boyfriend-surprised-the-girlfriend-with-christmas-gifts-of-two-clean-cars-photos/

lalasticlala

Re: Boyfriend Surprised The Bae With Christmas Gifts Of Two Clean Cars( Photos) by thesicilian: 8:21pm On Dec 14, 2017
Someone will just go and snap pics in front of clean cars and start posting lies online.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Surprised The Bae With Christmas Gifts Of Two Clean Cars( Photos) by MasterKim: 8:28pm On Dec 14, 2017
Is Jesus the bf?
Re: Boyfriend Surprised The Bae With Christmas Gifts Of Two Clean Cars( Photos) by IamShakyum: 8:38pm On Dec 14, 2017
Some girls can lie for Africa. Is her puna diff from other girls ni
Re: Boyfriend Surprised The Bae With Christmas Gifts Of Two Clean Cars( Photos) by Ahmed0336(m): 9:00pm On Dec 14, 2017
Where d one e buy for im mama? angry shocked sad
Re: Boyfriend Surprised The Bae With Christmas Gifts Of Two Clean Cars( Photos) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 14, 2017
angry

∆ ∆
Re: Boyfriend Surprised The Bae With Christmas Gifts Of Two Clean Cars( Photos) by Awodipog(m): 9:27pm On Dec 14, 2017
Wey the boyfriend abeg... Una dn see mumu abi...
Re: Boyfriend Surprised The Bae With Christmas Gifts Of Two Clean Cars( Photos) by Abdul3391(m): 10:36pm On Dec 14, 2017
na dis kind guys no dy help us @all
he doesn't realise what he just did now is an act of war btw us nd our babes wey we dy manage

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Lady Behind "You Are The Most High" By Blindboy Ft Flavor (photo) / PHOTO: Busty Nigerian Bride Goes Viral / VIDEO: I Better Pass Him Papa – Reekado Banks Shade Lil Kesh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.