Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Photo Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (21225 Views)

Terhemba Iyo: Soldier Killed By Bokoharam When He Ran Out Of Ammunition In Borno / Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. / Burial Poster Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by AishaBuhari: 9:18am On Dec 15, 2017
H
Re: Photo Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by chiagozien(m): 9:18am On Dec 15, 2017
One python is dead, more to die

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 15, 2017
NnamdiKanu:
idiot died in vain... tongue

You want to live under Boko Haram?

Go ahead, I am not stopping thee.
Re: Photo Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by deebrain(m): 9:19am On Dec 15, 2017
For any nairalander to post that the soldier died in vain is very wicked, selfish, immature and unfortunate.

You think that its everyone that is powerful online and offline coward? No.

Even views that many of you quote scripture and swear and do your online philosopher about, many of you dont live by them-let alone die for them.

Rip to the gallant soldier.
Re: Photo Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by LydayBobo(m): 9:20am On Dec 15, 2017
RIP Soldier. May your patriotic soul rest in perfect peace.

IMO if truly Boko Haram is against western education they should be fighting with daggers, bow and arrows at least AK47 is part of the civilization they detested.
Re: Photo Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by mgbadike81: 9:21am On Dec 15, 2017
businessempire:
shocked

PIR NAM

Tub anu on yed yrt sa anu yed pals snailivic wohyna

Tell me what I said and win
you said
RIP man,but una no dey try as una dey slap civilians anyhow. so where's my prize?
Re: Photo Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by adetes: 9:22am On Dec 15, 2017
Our military men r going down every day God save this country o
Re: Photo Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by Respect55(m): 9:22am On Dec 15, 2017
Just as has been d case of those before him, he died for nutin.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by kabarka(m): 9:28am On Dec 15, 2017
fellowman:
how come Boko Haram never post their dead on the media so that they can also be celebrated like this soldiers.

How would they,when they hate western education.
Re: Photo Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by calebfm(m): 9:30am On Dec 15, 2017
businessempire:
shocked
PIR NAM
Tub anu on yed yrt sa anu yed pals snailivic wohyna
Tell me what I said and win
but una no dey try as una dey slap civilians anyhow
Re: Photo Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by DonBenny77(m): 9:30am On Dec 15, 2017
Is it not the same Air Force that chased my director....... Die in pieces!!!

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by kabarka(m): 9:31am On Dec 15, 2017
LydayBobo:
RIP Soldier. May your patriotic soul rest in perfect peace.

IMO if truly Boko Haram is against western education they should be fighting with daggers, bow and arrows at least AK47 is part of the civilization they detested.
That is the irony of the whole thing.They dont know what they are doing.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by Oponel1962: 9:33am On Dec 15, 2017
What have We really sowed into the nation that we want to harvest? I wonder the sort of comments People make about their own country. Run to other country, they cannot and yet. Ask yourself, how good am I to my family, before you talk of Nigeria being good to you. Though we have bad leaders, think more of what you can do to make the nation better. GOD is on throne.
Re: Photo Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by opribo(m): 9:48am On Dec 15, 2017
RIP gallant soldier.
To die for nation is fulfilling.

However, every soldier killed by Boko is a sure reason Buha must get the hell out of that office.

He was voted into power because he boasted he will wipe out Boko within months. Now what we hear is different types of reason to explain the fact that boko is still in the business of killing and causing pain.

It is either they tell us they have technically defeated Boko, or they say they have degraded their capacity or they say they are in soft target areas. What nonsense.

How is it possible that boko will be killing people and at the same time releasing Chibok girls.

This thing is deeper than the ordinary eyes can see.

It is of utmost importance that the real brains behind this menace be unravelled else they become a veritable tool to destabilize Nigeria.

Buha has shown he cannot solve it, we need someone else who is not biased but understands what's going on.
Re: Photo Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by fay39: 9:51am On Dec 15, 2017
may Allah have mercy on him
Re: Photo Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by lampopp: 10:09am On Dec 15, 2017
RIP

Re: Photo Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by Referendum50(f): 10:19am On Dec 15, 2017
abokibuhari:
He died in vain

A course not worth dying for

RIP though
sweet news

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by Referendum50(f): 10:20am On Dec 15, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
The airforce personnel shared the post on his FB page how he lost his friend to the cold hands of death today.

He explained how he left the war front fighting the insurgents while his friend Mohammed still remained there. But today he was finally hit by the bullet.

Rest in perfect peace brother
I

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1665221320200551&id=100001380986994&fs=1

lol give Boko haram the Islamic country that they want

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by bighitterjosh(m): 10:27am On Dec 15, 2017
RIP
Re: Photo Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by salmonkas178(m): 10:53am On Dec 15, 2017
[You are a coward.OTondo....RIP to the dead quote author=abokibuhari post=63289503]He died in vain

A course not worth dying for

RIP though [/quote]
Re: Photo Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by profbeejay(m): 11:07am On Dec 15, 2017
inalillah wa ina ileihi rajihuna
Re: Photo Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by davillian(m): 11:49am On Dec 15, 2017
A soldier killed a civilian up there for #500
And one soldier got killed by BH down here.
Score 1-1 Draw cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by freedomchild: 12:19pm On Dec 15, 2017
One less python to worry about..... More to go

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by newoffer: 6:06pm On Dec 15, 2017
I tire for dis nation. Make those pot belly people go fight Boko Haram na. house of reps dem. We are like pencil in the hands of these enemy of states dem
Re: Photo Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by CioAngels(f): 6:31pm On Dec 15, 2017
Jonathan, you kill boko haram you kill the north. This is the result, meanwhile. they quick to say Jonathan not make effort to defeat boko boys. Buratai is just wasting the young boys. I hope all their entitlements will go to their family?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by CioAngels(f): 6:31pm On Dec 15, 2017
Jonathan, you kill boko haram you kill the north. This is the result, meanwhile. they were quick to say Jonathan did not make effort to defeat boko boys. Buratai is just wasting the young boys. I hope all their entitlements will go to their familes?
Re: Photo Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by Hideki(m): 7:34pm On Dec 15, 2017
Those Igbos you murdered are waiting for you at the other side!!! In valhala...May BH continue to grow in peace, in might, in strength and in intelligence. An attack on BH is an attack on the North!!!...BokoHaram will win the battle...by 2020 all the IPOB and ODI murderers will be buried in the desserts of Sambisa...
Re: Photo Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by Nigeriadondie: 11:50pm On Dec 15, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

It's better i use myself for money ritual so that people around me will enjoy than being so useless to them by dying for Nigeria.

Mohammed, it's sad that you died for nothing
On point

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Official Handover Of The Atiku-Obi Presidential Campaign Office In Awka-PICTURES / Ado Doguwa Pays Solidarity Visit On Tinubu In Abuja, Says He Remains In APC / Nigeria Youths Are Not Prepared For Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.