Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

Inquire On Visa To Belgium - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Inquire On Visa To Belgium (7789 Views)

Fed Govt Goes Tough On Visa Issuance To Stop Terrorists / Nigeria: Abdulmutallab Episode - Tightening The Noose On Visa Ap / Advice On Visa Appeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inquire On Visa To Belgium by czard: 1:48am On Aug 05, 2010
Men just still call them that number goes through,

The stuff will click in jesus name?
Re: Inquire On Visa To Belgium by czard: 11:45pm On Aug 18, 2010
keloserial:

@CZARD, I've calld several times but seems those lines ve ben barred.I went 2 vfs ofice and I was told to be patient dat the embasy cant release my sponsor's docs alone,alternatively I shuld witdraw my aplicatn and I told dem dat cant be posible now.I've comited it 2 God.my schl wil resume last wk in septemba wat abt u?
hillarioz:

thanks
the university is not tution free , there tution fees is 3500euros and you are require to pay 510 for the admission so that they can issue you an admission letter you can use for visa ,
do u have any body who can help concerning the visa
geniue

Have any of you guys heard from the embassey yet?

also keloserial, please ask you contact in hasslet uni, how long it took him to secure his student visa
Re: Inquire On Visa To Belgium by keloserial: 7:05am On Aug 19, 2010
@czard it seems d embassy ve problem,i ve gone ther 2 colect my sponsor docs & my inter.pasport,but stil ve my otha docs ther,i giv them one more wk 2 witdraw my aplicatn,i ve colectd sweden visa(student residencen p) 4 my masters,i met alot of pple ther who cam 2 colect there p,som ve aplied since may.so guy am headin 2 sweden in 3wks time.the guy in hasselt got his visa within 4wks and dat was 2yrs ago.
Re: Inquire On Visa To Belgium by czard: 12:15am On Aug 20, 2010
keloserial:

@czard it seems d embassy ve problem,i ve gone ther 2 colect my sponsor docs & my inter.pasport,but stil ve my otha docs ther,i giv them one more wk 2 witdraw my aplicatn,i ve colectd sweden visa(student residencen p) 4 my masters,i met alot of pple ther who cam 2 colect there p,som ve aplied since may.so guy am headin 2 sweden in 3wks time.the guy in hasselt got his visa within 4wks and dat was 2yrs ago.

Congrats to u bruv, u had a plan B, whic is good!. Well i believe they will issue mine before resumption, Congrats
Re: Inquire On Visa To Belgium by keloserial: 6:55am On Aug 20, 2010
@czard Amen o ur visa wil surely be aprovd.
Re: Inquire On Visa To Belgium by JagaJaga1: 12:19pm On Aug 21, 2010
@keloserial I also applied to swedish schools for the autumn 2010 session but i was denied admission because my home university could not verify my transcripts. I will like to know if you encountered any problem like that.
Re: Inquire On Visa To Belgium by keloserial: 2:53pm On Aug 21, 2010
@Jaga Jaga,No I didnt experience it.
Re: Inquire On Visa To Belgium by JagaJaga1: 12:15pm On Aug 23, 2010
@keloserial It is rare for transcripts to be accepted like that by swedish schools. The only Nigerian i know who had his transcripts accepted like that was applying for the 2nd time.
Re: Inquire On Visa To Belgium by keloserial: 2:14pm On Aug 23, 2010
@Jaga Jaga but dat is d way I did it.UI wil giv u ur transcript and expect u 2 send it by ur self.
Re: Inquire On Visa To Belgium by JagaJaga1: 3:42pm On Aug 24, 2010
@keloserial Did you submit letter of recommendations and statement of purpose. If you did i will like to know if it required you seeing your lecturer one on one or you used the web.
Re: Inquire On Visa To Belgium by keloserial: 6:22pm On Aug 24, 2010
@Jaga Jaga, I did nt submit recom letter but i wrote a statement of purpose.
Re: Inquire On Visa To Belgium by czard: 6:40pm On Mar 13, 2011
keloserial:

@czard Amen o your visa wil surely be aprovd.

hey keloserial hw u doing? hw i sweden? i have been in belgium for 5 months now

1 Like

Re: Inquire On Visa To Belgium by HeryKery(f): 11:50pm On Jul 14, 2013
@Czard-hi, pl$ hw long did it take b4 ur belgian student visa was granted? Ve already submitted my application n ve gone 4 d interview.
Re: Inquire On Visa To Belgium by Bidoomolala: 8:26pm On Oct 20, 2013
@hery kery,were u granted ur belgium student visa?
Re: Inquire On Visa To Belgium by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 18, 2015
Please let keep this thread alive. I will like to inform fellow nairalanders that admissions into various universities in Belgium has started. Hurry and secure your place. Good Luck.

(1) (2) (Reply)

English Student Visa To Japan / Oil Marketers Are Ripping Us Off - Airline Operators / Arik Air Resumes Flights To Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.