Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,360 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Photos Of Thief Caught In My Compound This Morning - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Thief Caught In My Compound This Morning (37195 Views)

Pictures Of Thief Who Pretends To Be A Ghost While Robbing His Victims / Thief Caught Withdrawing People's Money From ATM With Sim Pack & Card In Lagos / Female Thief Caught And Disgraced In Ijebu Ode, Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Thief Caught In My Compound This Morning by donqx: 11:11am On Dec 15, 2017
good for him
Re: Photos Of Thief Caught In My Compound This Morning by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 15, 2017
shocked
Re: Photos Of Thief Caught In My Compound This Morning by adrian3000(m): 11:11am On Dec 15, 2017
Is the thief a nairalander too?
Re: Photos Of Thief Caught In My Compound This Morning by blessedweapon(m): 11:12am On Dec 15, 2017
He looks like nwaamaikpe

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Thief Caught In My Compound This Morning by abbaapple: 11:12am On Dec 15, 2017
This nairalander must be very wicked! What did the guy thief? Saraki and cor should be treated like this! undecided
Re: Photos Of Thief Caught In My Compound This Morning by MyMouth(m): 11:13am On Dec 15, 2017
His head is sooooo flat! Can those expert name checkers tell us where he comes from?
Re: Photos Of Thief Caught In My Compound This Morning by blackpanda: 11:14am On Dec 15, 2017
[s]
Caseless:
undecided

Nearly, they say, cannot kill a bird. Or better put, almost doesn't count.

You guys are the thieves for stealing a human being at that hour.

Just because of laptop and your China phones, you don't treat somebody like that.

Let him go.
[/s]

Easy to type trash when you are hiding behinde a screen.
If you have ever been robbed before you wont be talking nonsense.
Sometimes these thieves deserve it. if you release him now, i can bet you by next week he will come back with his gang and arms

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Thief Caught In My Compound This Morning by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 15, 2017
Why didnt you just hand him over to the police and give him some pocket money to feed ?
Re: Photos Of Thief Caught In My Compound This Morning by That3: 11:16am On Dec 15, 2017
Caseless:
undecided

Just because of laptop and your China phones, you don't treat somebody like that.

Let him go.
You are an îdoit forming civilized just because life is good to you. Seems like you have never been stabbed before or have one of your relatives killed by the same theifs just becuase of that china laptop and phones.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Thief Caught In My Compound This Morning by miketayo(m): 11:16am On Dec 15, 2017
same picture on instagram with a different story
Re: Photos Of Thief Caught In My Compound This Morning by LiciousM: 11:17am On Dec 15, 2017
blessedvisky:
Ask him for his full name Pls... I know why I'm asking
Do you know any thief in that area grin
Re: Photos Of Thief Caught In My Compound This Morning by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 15, 2017
Billyonaire:
Why didnt you just hand him over to the police and give him some pocket money to feed ?

Or just kill him...
Re: Photos Of Thief Caught In My Compound This Morning by HeyCorleone(m): 11:17am On Dec 15, 2017
banre:

Remain quiet if you won't bother to make further inquiries! His cohorts carted away with some phones.
Do you know he stabbed two guys here with his dagger?
I know some places where he would have been lynched.

Ignore that ninnyhammer.

Why should someone in their sane minds willfully take what doesn't belong to them?

Such a person doesn't have value for themselves and should be treated anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Thief Caught In My Compound This Morning by sharpwriter(m): 11:17am On Dec 15, 2017
sharpshap:
Omooh! Even soldiers no go tie person like this. Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha!
One of the persons wey tie am like this na confirmed goat seller grin experience they say is the best teacher. grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Thief Caught In My Compound This Morning by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 15, 2017
miketayo:

Link shocked
Re: Photos Of Thief Caught In My Compound This Morning by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 15, 2017
miketayo:
what was the story?
Re: Photos Of Thief Caught In My Compound This Morning by Daboomb: 11:25am On Dec 15, 2017
Caseless:
undecided

Let him go.

Come and free him naa, you will know the FULL MEANING of ACCOMPLICE! undecided undecided
I hope the Ediat "fell on a sharp iron on the fence" and died instantly. shocked shocked

Minus one, whose next?
Everyday for the theif, one day for the "Waterloo".
grin grin
Re: Photos Of Thief Caught In My Compound This Morning by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 15, 2017
Daboomb:

Come and free him naa, you will know the FULL MEANING of ACCOMPLICE! undecided undecided
I hope the Ediat "fell on a sharp iron on the fence" and died instantly. shocked shocked

Minus one, whose next?
Everyday for the theif, one day for the "Waterloo".
grin grin

Melaye should be next. Then Atiku..

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Thief Caught In My Compound This Morning by Kokaine(m): 11:27am On Dec 15, 2017
Caseless:
undecided

Let him go.
fact

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Thief Caught In My Compound This Morning by Daboomb: 11:29am On Dec 15, 2017
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

Easy to type trash when you are hiding behinde a screen.
If you have ever been robbed before you wont be talking nonsense.
Sometimes these thieves deserve it. if you release him now, i can bet you by next week he will come back with his gang and arms

Too much time-wasting!
Once he is CONFIRMED as a thief or "caught in the act", next thing should be to put car tyre on his neck and NECKLACE him with Petrol.

End of story, No Police, No Lawyers, No wuruwuru-Judge and No repeat offender.
Re: Photos Of Thief Caught In My Compound This Morning by Egein(m): 11:30am On Dec 15, 2017
Two observations:
1. He has a flat head
2. OP, I don't understand why you described it as "compound". From the pictures, it's clear you live in a yard
Re: Photos Of Thief Caught In My Compound This Morning by enemyofprogress: 11:37am On Dec 15, 2017
See as him resemble funjosh
Re: Photos Of Thief Caught In My Compound This Morning by Richy4(m): 11:49am On Dec 15, 2017
I wish some of them were gainfully employed.. This is just as a result of joblessness.. Assuming most youths were employed, Petty stealing like this won't even cross their mindset
Re: Photos Of Thief Caught In My Compound This Morning by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 15, 2017
banre:

Those are his tools, the dagger up there was used to stab a neighbor below his clavicle.

Kill him.
Re: Photos Of Thief Caught In My Compound This Morning by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 15, 2017
Daboomb:

Too much time-wasting!
Once he is CONFIRMED as a thief or "caught in the act", next thing should be to put car tyre on his neck and NECKLACE him with Petrol.

End of story, No Police, No Lawyers, No wuruwuru-Judge and No repeat offender.

Burn him because he stole?? Give him a few slaps, some food and let him go. I’ll kill him if he was violent and came with weapons like the idiot in the photos. He obviously meant not only to threaten but to kill as well. what he has done was attempted murder. His dagger could’ve punctured someone’s lungs or severed some blood vessels.

Kill the muthaphucka.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Thief Caught In My Compound This Morning by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 15, 2017
MrIjapa:

Or just kill him...

God sent a Soul to Earth on a mission, to abort that mission is a crime against nature. If a man steals on account of his hunger and poverty, without killing anyone else in the process, understand that his needs warranted his habit.

We must be merciful, forgiving and loving going forward, so we can ascend to the Stars and meet with our Ancient of Days.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Thief Caught In My Compound This Morning by Daboomb: 11:59am On Dec 15, 2017
MyMouth:
His head is sooooo flat! Can those expert name checkers tell us where he comes from?

NCAN Oloibiri Chapter checking: ...pls hold, someone will anser you shortly..pls hold, pls hold...

We are sorry, query returned the following result: Subject is from PotoPoto Republic but there are indications showing that he has been eating Amala and hydraulic Soup in recent times, leading us to suspect he is a Igbo who has migrated to Afonja-land by Chisko Attache seat.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Thief Caught In My Compound This Morning by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 15, 2017
Billyonaire:

God sent a Soul to Earth on a mission, to abort that mission is a crime against nature. If a man steals on account of his hunger and poverty, without killing anyone else in the process, understand that his needs warranted his habit.

We must be merciful, forgiving and loving going forward, so we can ascend to the Stars and meet with our Ancient of Days.

Yes we must be, but according to the op, the thief stabbed someone. Can they just stab him back and then let him go?
Re: Photos Of Thief Caught In My Compound This Morning by encryptjay(m): 12:01pm On Dec 15, 2017
MyMouth:
LMAO grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Thief Caught In My Compound This Morning by vankaid: 12:01pm On Dec 15, 2017
AngelicBeing:
I wish Jonathan, Babangida, Abdusalami, Buhari, Shagari, Obasanjo, Shonekan and all the useless politicians that have stolen from Nigeria from 1979 till date are treated like this, @topic, the theif should be flogged, arrested, handed over to the police, prosecuted by the court and sentenced to 9years in jail with hard labor grin
You conveniently left out Buhari, abi?
Re: Photos Of Thief Caught In My Compound This Morning by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 15, 2017
MrIjapa:

Yes we must be, but according to the op, the thief stabbed someone. Can they just stab him back and then let him go?

What a man sow, so shall he reap.

Yet Forgiveness is Divine.
Re: Photos Of Thief Caught In My Compound This Morning by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 15, 2017
phone/ laptop? which state be that? all this una thieves dey fall person hand. my south south thieves nor fit fall person hand like this, see as him loose guard!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biase Cross River Crisis, Attack: 3 Men Beheaded, 80 Persons Killed (Graphic) / Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) / 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.