Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,277 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Photos Of Thief Caught In My Compound This Morning - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Thief Caught In My Compound This Morning (37194 Views)

Pictures Of Thief Who Pretends To Be A Ghost While Robbing His Victims / Thief Caught Withdrawing People's Money From ATM With Sim Pack & Card In Lagos / Female Thief Caught And Disgraced In Ijebu Ode, Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Thief Caught In My Compound This Morning by Daboomb: 12:05pm On Dec 15, 2017
gbosaa:

Burn him because he stole?? Give him a few slaps, some food and let him go. I’ll kill him if he was violent and came with weapons like the idiot in the photos. He obviously meant not only to threaten but to kill as well. what he has done was attempted murder. His dagger could’ve punctured someone’s lungs or severed some blood vessels.

Kill the muthaphucka.

If everyone who was hungry decides to take Dagger and other assault weapons to another person's house at night, with the intent ot steal, kill and maim, then those women who carry Concrete with Headpan at building sites, should be doing so!

if a Woman decides to do odd-jobs, manual labour instead of stealing, l have NO SINGLE PITY for any able-bodied YOUNG MAN who steals!

I say 'let him be Necklaced", period.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Thief Caught In My Compound This Morning by encryptjay(m): 12:06pm On Dec 15, 2017
This guy is a bloody thief and he could have killed someone today and all we'll be seeing here is RIP.
Re: Photos Of Thief Caught In My Compound This Morning by AngelicBeing: 12:27pm On Dec 15, 2017
vankaid:

You conveniently left out Buhari, abi?
Take a glass of wine, calm down and read my post again, Buhari is included and deserves to be flogged out of office, where is my koboko to start the flogging process tongue

Re: Photos Of Thief Caught In My Compound This Morning by AngelicBeing: 12:29pm On Dec 15, 2017
Daboomb:

If everyone who was hungry decides to take Dagger and other assault weapons to another person's house at night, with the intent ot steal, kill and maim, then those women who carry Concrete with Headpan at building sites, should be doing so!

if a Woman decides to do odd-jobs, manual labour instead of stealing, l have NO SINGLE PITY for any able-bodied YOUNG MAN who steals!

I say 'let him be Necklaced", period.
He also deserves some serious flogging as well grin

Re: Photos Of Thief Caught In My Compound This Morning by bleskid: 12:49pm On Dec 15, 2017
angrymake u na live am alone na poverty cous am na haba.. have human synparty biko
Re: Photos Of Thief Caught In My Compound This Morning by Abee79(m): 12:53pm On Dec 15, 2017
The desperation is real . . . God help us
Re: Photos Of Thief Caught In My Compound This Morning by dawno2008(m): 12:53pm On Dec 15, 2017
Caseless:
undecided

Nearly, they say, cannot kill a bird. Or better put, almost doesn't count.

You guys are the thieves for stealing a human being at that hour.

Just because of laptop and your China phones, you don't treat somebody like that.

Let him go.
The problem with your type is the fact that tou are looking for cheap "likes",so you decide to ignore the truth.
Even if their phones are Chinese and inferior,its theirs and the thief as no right to steal it,
Its not your fault,It because this demon of the night has never paid you a visit,then you know the difference btw "six and half a dozen".
Imagine some useless idiots use slap or cutlass to wake you up from your dreamland,in the middle of the night,intimidating and harassing you just because the idiot want your stuff,and ready to kill or injure you.
Hmmmm,be there forming civilized,when you jam one,na your type go dey shout "burn dem, burn dem" mumu dey worry you.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Thief Caught In My Compound This Morning by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 15, 2017
Get Tyre and PetroL, that's all
Re: Photos Of Thief Caught In My Compound This Morning by stevenosa(m): 1:10pm On Dec 15, 2017
Caseless:
undecided

Just because of laptop and your China phones, you don't treat somebody like that.

Let him go.
YOU ARE A THIEF. END OF STORY.
Re: Photos Of Thief Caught In My Compound This Morning by masks(m): 1:13pm On Dec 15, 2017
Caseless:
undecided

Let him go.
they even broke his head for just laptop and phones....quite painful. you guys would have just handed him to the police
Re: Photos Of Thief Caught In My Compound This Morning by Funjosh(m): 1:21pm On Dec 15, 2017
enemyofprogress:
See as him resemble funjosh

Few days to new year, you nova stop this your smoking
Re: Photos Of Thief Caught In My Compound This Morning by MyMouth(m): 2:29pm On Dec 15, 2017
Daboomb:

NCAN Oloibiri Chapter checking: ...pls hold, someone will anser you shortly..pls hold, pls hold...

We are sorry, query returned the following result: Subject is from PotoPoto Republic but there are indications showing that he has been eating Amala and hydraulic Soup in recent times, leading us to suspect he is a Igbo who has migrated to Afonja-land by Chisko Attache seat.
grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Photos Of Thief Caught In My Compound This Morning by Marvis4real(f): 2:52pm On Dec 15, 2017
everytime Nairalander's this, Nairalander's that. I bet you if nairaland is to be a country i wouldnt want to be part of it
Re: Photos Of Thief Caught In My Compound This Morning by blessedvisky(m): 2:53pm On Dec 15, 2017
LiciousM:

Do you know any thief in that area grin
winkw
Re: Photos Of Thief Caught In My Compound This Morning by Icon79(m): 3:09pm On Dec 15, 2017
I don't support the jungle justice though. Since you guys had captured and tied him up, why take it further by beating him up instead of calling the police?

Na wa for una o!

O pari
Re: Photos Of Thief Caught In My Compound This Morning by lereinter(m): 3:21pm On Dec 15, 2017
Caseless:
undecided

Let him go.

did u hear of a thief that shot a woman in
bayelsa when returning from viewing shiloh just cos of her phone
Re: Photos Of Thief Caught In My Compound This Morning by FisifunKododada: 3:42pm On Dec 15, 2017
purem:
OK now burn him alive

Re: Photos Of Thief Caught In My Compound This Morning by Caseless: 3:48pm On Dec 15, 2017
lereinter:

did u hear of a thief that shot a woman in
bayelsa when returning from viewing shiloh just cos of her phone
that's very bad. That thief should be caught and killed.
Re: Photos Of Thief Caught In My Compound This Morning by Caseless: 3:48pm On Dec 15, 2017
masks:
they even broke his head for just laptop and phones....quite painful. you guys would have just handed him to the police
just my point, friend.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Thief Caught In My Compound This Morning by Macmoni(m): 4:29pm On Dec 15, 2017
dat hausa for u
Re: Photos Of Thief Caught In My Compound This Morning by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 15, 2017
purem:
OK now burn him alive

First, go burn all your politicians alive, then you can do that to him. Fool!
Re: Photos Of Thief Caught In My Compound This Morning by Caseless: 4:56pm On Dec 15, 2017
stevenosa:

YOU ARE A THIEF. END OF STORY.
grin grin na you sabi
Re: Photos Of Thief Caught In My Compound This Morning by Caseless: 4:57pm On Dec 15, 2017
Macmoni:
dat hausa for u
meaning?
Re: Photos Of Thief Caught In My Compound This Morning by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 15, 2017
banre:

Abu Zaria....kaduna
Where inside ABU campus or Is it in samaru? Mehn those samaru boys can be deadly. I recall back in the day they chopped off a guy's hand just to get at his Nokia torchlight phone behind Leather Research Institute
Re: Photos Of Thief Caught In My Compound This Morning by banre(m): 7:28pm On Dec 15, 2017
GoroTango:
Where inside ABU campus or Is it in samaru? Mehn those samaru boys can be deadly. I recall back in the day they chopped off a guy's hand just to get at his Nokia torchlight phone behind Leather Research Institute
yh samaru, but off k.
close to mr. biggs
Re: Photos Of Thief Caught In My Compound This Morning by encryptjay(m): 7:41pm On Dec 15, 2017
dawno2008:

The problem with your type is the fact that tou are looking for cheap "likes",so you decide to ignore the truth.
Even if their phones are Chinese and inferior,its theirs and the thief as no right to steal it,
Its not your fault,It because this demon of the night has never paid you a visit,then you know the difference btw "six and half a dozen".
Imagine some useless idiots use slap or cutlass to wake you up from your dreamland,in the middle of the night,intimidating and harassing you just because the idiot want your stuff,and ready to kill or injure you.
Hmmmm,be there forming civilized,when you jam one,na your type go dey shout "burn dem, burn dem" mumu dey worry you.
Getting likes is what that guy wanted because if he has experienced such incidents first hand, he won't even want to give these thieves a second look.
Such incidents, there are situations where police free these guys.
You had the intention to kill someone in cold blood and unfortunately you were overpowered, what do you expect your supposed victim to do? Call the police in a country like Nigeria and expect him not to return to his messed lifestyle.
Re: Photos Of Thief Caught In My Compound This Morning by Macmoni(m): 8:38pm On Dec 15, 2017
Caseless:
meaning?
if u are hausa u will understand
Re: Photos Of Thief Caught In My Compound This Morning by Caseless: 9:16pm On Dec 15, 2017
Macmoni:

if u are hausa u will understand
be explicit, bro.
Re: Photos Of Thief Caught In My Compound This Morning by Small080(m): 10:17pm On Dec 15, 2017
the man mean business oh..... ah! see his dagger .....please release him or hand him over to our stupid and idiots police office

Awon onijekuje
Re: Photos Of Thief Caught In My Compound This Morning by godofuck231: 11:19pm On Dec 15, 2017
banre:
The photos below are photos of the thief we caught in the early hours of this morning, he was going to steal a phone/laptop/whatever and he met his Waterloo.... undecided undecided

Put some super glue into his urinary tract and anus and let him go, or better set a small fire cracker into his anus, damn! My bad.
Re: Photos Of Thief Caught In My Compound This Morning by AiiVee(m): 1:12am On Dec 16, 2017
hmmm hand don reach am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biase Cross River Crisis, Attack: 3 Men Beheaded, 80 Persons Killed (Graphic) / Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) / 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.