Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,659 members, 7,827,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

How Do I Get To Alakija From Ikorodu - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Do I Get To Alakija From Ikorodu (1506 Views)

I Need Help To Get To Gbagada From Ikorodu Via Bus Transportation / How Do I Get To Opebi Ikeja From Ikorodu / Please How Do I Get To Alausa, Ikeja From Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get To Alakija From Ikorodu by princeyucee(m): 9:28am On Dec 15, 2017
Please nairalanders, how do i find my way from Ikorodu to Alakija. thanks.
Re: How Do I Get To Alakija From Ikorodu by PointZerom: 10:04am On Dec 15, 2017
princeyucee:
op, we hve more than one Alakija in Lagos.
Re: How Do I Get To Alakija From Ikorodu by princeyucee(m): 10:07am On Dec 15, 2017
PointZerom:
op, we hve more than one Alakija in Lagos.

Alakija opposite FESTAC second gate
Re: How Do I Get To Alakija From Ikorodu by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 15, 2017
princeyucee:

Take oshodi or mile 2 from Ikorodu
If u take oshodi (from oshodi take Mile2 then from Mile 2 take volks/barracks,and drop at alakija
If you take Mile2 direct from Mile 2 take volks /barracks also and drop at alakija
Re: How Do I Get To Alakija From Ikorodu by PointZerom: 10:27am On Dec 15, 2017
princeyucee:

Alakija opposite FESTAC second gate
From Ikorodu to OSHODI, from oshodi to MILE 2, from mile 2 to ALAKIJA. At MILE 2, you enter VOLKS, OKOKO, IYANOBA, LASU BUS...tell them to stop you au ALAKIJA.
Re: How Do I Get To Alakija From Ikorodu by princeyucee(m): 10:35am On Dec 15, 2017
PointZerom:
From Ikorodu to OSHODI, from oshodi to MILE 2, from mile 2 to ALAKIJA. At MILE 2, you enter VOLKS, OKOKO, IYANOBA, LASU BUS...tell them to stop you au ALAKIJA.

thanks but how much is ikorodu to oshodi?
Re: How Do I Get To Alakija From Ikorodu by PointZerom: 10:46am On Dec 15, 2017
princeyucee:

thanks but how much is ikorodu to oshodi?
It cant be more than #200. Frm Oshodi to mile 2 is #100, frm mile 2 to Alakija is 50 or #100. Pls beware of criminal elements at oshodi, mile 2 and Alakija bus-stops.
Re: How Do I Get To Alakija From Ikorodu by princeyucee(m): 10:59am On Dec 15, 2017
PointZerom:
It cant be more than #200. Frm Oshodi to mile 2 is #100, frm mile 2 to Alakija is 50 or #100. Pls beware of criminal elements at oshodi, mile 2 and Alakija bus-stops.

smiley

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Test / How God Changed My Story / Today, We Wish For You To Nominate Beneficiaries As Reps.they Will Be Recognized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.